Undertale/Deltarune Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Undertale Fanclub - new poll !!

Postby i<3 wolves678 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:55 am

Tindra-chan wrote:@i<3 wolves678
o: Seems interesting.

Edit:
In other news, I FINALLY FIGURED OUT HOW TO DRAW ALPHYS. Without making her look like a really weird dinosaur. It's the Slimetale design, btw.
Why did it have to take so long? TvT

aaa she looks really cute-
I love your au so far, everything looks great :'o
---
Thanks for all the feedback on the page, I just finished it earlier today to see how the finished pages would look and how long they'd roughly take, and I'm really considering starting the comic over again. I won't be able to post much on CS unfortunately due to the graphic nature of the story, but I can post this page at least :')
IMG_2163.JPG
one edgy flower boi
IMG_2163.JPG (385.18 KiB) Viewed 41 times

Also, if anyone can't read my gross handwriting, it says
'All these resets. Nothing ever changes.
Until now.'
    *•—————————•*.
    Hey!! I’m i<3 wolves678,
    but you can call me Tiny.

I’m an aspiring artist and
    amateur animator who mainly
    focuses on creating fan content.
    My interests include
    Deltarune, Undertale, FNAF,
    Super paper Mario, NITW,
    Lemon Demon,
    and more I can’t be asked
    to list lol

she/they/it | adult
    ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
    .*•—————————•*.
i<3 wolves678

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:47 am

@wolves those are some skills u got there :o i love how the characters in the first panel aren't colored! it gives it such
    a cool effect.

@tindra aaaaa she's so cute??? wow i'm in love
---------------------------------------------------------------
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

hi! i'm kay, a dreamer and a creator. my
current passions are american sign language,
guitar, undertale, and homestuck.

any pronouns ✦ disaster bi
infp-t ✦ cancer ✦ slytherclaw
escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:42 pm

@Muffet
Hmm... Asriel for you really hits the nail on the head.
Good job on that picture! Just don't show my dad, he might get emotional (he gets teary-eyed when he hears the song that plays during Undyne's death). XD
Also, I'm in love with your Mettaton version of that song. Now it might be stuck in my head.

@Catmint
For you? Alphys & Shyren probably.

@Papyrus
Definitely Underswap Papyrus. If we're talking canon, I'd peg you as a combination of Napstablook and Sans probably.

@Tindra
Great job on Alphys!
I judge the effectiveness of an "Alphys drawing" based on how much it reminds me of my girlfriend Coraline. And you've got her down pat, especially those eyes.

@Wolves
Great job- the style is very effective and easy to follow with the eyes. That's a big compliment since my eyes are still screwy from the injury. It's important I can SEE what I'm looking at. XD
Your handwriting is not a problem either, and that's coming from someone who can't see the clock in front of me.

---

I'm VERY late answering my own question with "facts about myself":
* I love sunlight, and I'm nearly immune to sunburn. It takes 13 hours of exposure during a clear June day to give me a SMALL burn... and I wasn't wearing sunscreen that day.
* I've been playing piano since I was nine years old. I also play guitar, trumpet, and various percussion (drums, chimes, etc).
* The spear has been my favorite weapon before Undertale came out, which is funny. I carved my first spear out of bamboo when I was a kid. (I was heartbroken when I accidentally broke it.)
* I run our school's LARP Club and the kids call me "mother". They feel safe around me, especially the freshmen, because of how I will jump between them and their enemies all heroically and stuff.
* I heal unnaturally fast from injuries. I was prescribed 30 days' worth of pills for a back injury, and I healed within the week. Without taking any pills..
* I am afraid of fire. (People are surprised I'm actually afraid of something.) But I'd still run into a burning building to save anyone.
* I'm a ridiculously determined optimist. Even after the death of one of my friends, I stayed strong because the others on my campus needed a shoulder to lean on.
* Although... I do have anger issues (I have been working hard to control them since I was a child). And after the death I mentioned, I did go punch a wall when nobody was looking.
* My physical strength and constitution are apparently intimidating to some others. But I'd rather protect people than beat up the innocent. I remind people of a big dog.
* I have a very deep voice, extending through the tenor, baritone, and middle bass ranges. All male ranges (and bass is the lowest a man can go). I've had grown, manly men comment jealously on how my voice is deeper than theirs.
* If my life was "The Hero's Journey" from English Class, I indeed DID have the "death and rebirth" part! Last year the 33 kilometers thing. Oh I felt like I ACTUALLY DIED. Afterwards, I was never the same- I'm a lot more positive, empathetic, etc.

You can still rate "what character I'm most like"- AUs included!
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:01 pm

--
Last edited by escapalization on Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:08 pm

Your friend sounds like my long-lost twin! Aw geez, once I also defended a girl from some PUNK who was getting too close. The girl was a small freshman and the punk was a senior in my year.
I physically forced myself between the two of them, my back deliberately facing the pushy punk, and I started asking the girl how her day went. Seeing that I had arrived, the punk immediately left.
This same punk had attempted to fight me about 4 years ago, screaming in my face... but ran away as soon as I made one move... XD

So which character do you think I'm like (and your friend too)?

---

That's a cool verdict for you! You're one of the closer people to my dad's Undertale personality (he's Toriel & Asgore with the smartness and appearance of Alphys).
Because my dad is the smallest in the family and I'm the biggest, I'd beat up anyone who hurts my old father. But... sometimes I forget he's the one who TRAINED me. XD

Hey Catmint, what are the top 3 characters from Undertale you think you're most different from? Aka people you would NOT do well trying to imitate.
For me:
1. Sans (he's my polar opposite in like everything)
2. Shyren
3. Whimsun
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:54 pm

hmmmmm. could you possibly be........................
    undyne??????

three i'm most different from, in this order:
    papyrus - i'm not really enthusiastic at all unless i'm really, really excited about something. i often find it hard to trust people until i've known them for a while, and i can hold grudges for years.
    undyne - while i am very protective of my friends, i am by no means fierce or confrontational. i tend towards wariness and caution, i'm usually pretty quiet, and i often find it hard to get up again when i fall (figuratively and literally -- i'm not a very active person).
    flowey - flowey seems to most enjoy toying with people, and while i can't say no to a good prank or, tbh, a plain ol trick, i lack the true malevolence (and the foresight) to orchestrate someone's experiences. say what you will about me, but i'm (typically ;D) not sadistic.
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

escapalization

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:13 pm

Pfft I don’t know!! Definitely not! XD
Jk, the similarities are so striking it’s outrageous.
Other than Undyne, second place for me is probably like... Papyrus or Toriel?? I’m a huge optimist and I’m also a protective mother figure.

This was very interesting to read, learning about our opposites give us more of an idea who we are too. :)
You really nailed it with your three opposites!
I might as well explain why I chose mine:

1. Sans: He is a slacker who has 1 hp, and I heard that he is depressed. All this stuff is the opposite of me. I hate procrastination. I’m an outrageously determined optimist. And i have unhealthy amounts of determination to the point where I wonder if I’ll melt into an amalgamate. XD
2. Shyren: I am not shy and my voice is a good two octaves lower than her mezzo soprano.
3. Whimsun: I am not timid and I don’t run away from confrontation! Plus, I only “cry” when stabbed in the eye and that is an involuntary response- one of my eyes waters dramatically. I’m a non-crier to the point where I refused to cry after the death of a friend of mine. Might be unhealthy.

I should have put Whimsun first actually. Since I’d probably be very offended if someone thought I was Whimsun! Are there any characters who you would be offended if someone mistook you for them?

Jerry maybe? XD
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lostmelody. » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 pm

@Undyne the Undying
Hmm... I'm not sure, who could you possibly be?

My opposites?
Flowey: This is self-explanatory
Undyne: I straight-up avoid confrontation, and I totally chicken out of we're playing a game like Ripper Rugby or Seaweed.
JerryMettaton: Though I enjoy singing for my friends, I lack the confidence to attempt anything close to what MTT does. I'm also a lot less nassciristic, I would probably just be hanging in the background.

Also, I would hate it if someone called Jerry... But, being the innocent lil cinnamon roll I am, I would just nod, and edge away.
Font from 1001 Fonts
Cool Person: X

Hey, hey! My name's lostmelody., but you can call me Lost, Mel, or Melody!

I'm in the following fandoms:
Undertale, Wings Of Fire, Foxcraft,
Warrior Cats, Pokemon, and MLP!
You can find me on Scratch as
M_E_T_T_A_T_O_N and on Goatlings as lost_firefly.
My previous username was . m u f f e t!.

I'm an artist, animator and writer! I also enjoy
roleplaying and playing videogames with my friends!

lostmelody.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tindraake » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:33 pm

Thanks for the compliments on Alphys. :'3

Undertale characters that are my opposites? Probably...
-Mettaton. I hate being in front of cameras/large crowds, I'm not as self-confident or narsistic either. Also I despise magenta/hot pink
-Woshua. I don't really care that much about hygiene and cleanliness. (I still clean myself regularly, don't worry)

"i Amn just........... a litle creacher. Thatse It . I Canot change this"

Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image

Dividers by me. Do not use without permission!
Tindraake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby escapalization » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:13 am

tindra: woshua is my opposite
    me: uhhh r u ok
    (good that you still clean yourself.............)

p a g e 4 2 0
friendly
neighborhood
idiot

escapalization