-_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: -_-_Transformers Fan club_-_-

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:04 am

Right! I almost forgot about those two! Who do you think it might have been, speeding through my quiet neighborhood if it wasn't a human?
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:12 am

It could have been Prowler, but he's a by-the-book rule kind of mech. Unless he was after a Con! O.O
Image -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_Image_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
protect earth and its people.| This is why you’re here, Bee.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:40 am

Maybe!! It was a really loud roar kind of zoom that I heard. It was fast! I've never really seen or heard any suspicious activity in my neighborhood, but there has been times where random cars I don't recognize have parked near my house. It hasn't happened in forever, though!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 8:43 am

That's happened in the past where I'm at here in the USA. But than we got a streetlight set up at the corner and the mystery cars have disappeared. A meeting between Autobots or Decepticons perhaps?
Bumblebee, there is only one| You got people out there| This is how we stop them.
way to end this war, you must| who need you.| You’ve got me, and I’m not going anywhere
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 9:49 am

No, there as always just one car as I can remember. It hasn't happened for a long while now. One of them was definitely human though, it was an old guy who would read and fall asleep in his car.

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kia_Bee » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:49 pm

If he wasn't human, I'd bet that the old guy was actually Kup. It sounds like something Kup would do, the old timer.
C_R
Image. Image. Image
Kia_Bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:03 pm

I'm not sure who Kup is, but he sounds cool!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the machine » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:35 pm

omg guys i got the best drink bottle
WIN_20180123_18_05_28_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180123_18_05_28_Pro.jpg (135.56 KiB) Viewed 13 times

It's soo cool ^^ it is an actual Hasbro product with the help of Typo
Typo is an Australian stationary and home decor company
and it's the best
i mean look!
the levels of energon have little sayings depending on how much is in there
from top to bottom it goes in this order:
"Maximum power achieved"
"Power levels are steady"
"Low power mode initiated"
"Danger,danger! critically low"
"Shut down commencing"

i know it's a small thing but it's awesome.
it holds a liter of water and in the Australian heat, you need it
it only will hold cold drinks but hey, it's all good

which got me thinking,
do you think it's a common thing for medics to have bottles of energon filled at certain levels depending on what is needed?
like if the patient only needs a little bit because of nausea, they have a bottle filled at a certain point for it?
same with other times someone needs energon? like they have a full bottle for serious issues?
Attachments
WIN_20180123_21_06_04_Pro.jpg
WIN_20180123_21_06_04_Pro.jpg (99.29 KiB) Viewed 13 times
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi. i'm the machine. i use to be hetacutie12 but things are changing up a bit.
I live down under and love to roleplay. i don't bite so don't be scared to pm me
i love to draw and i love transformers, Precure, steven universe, vocaloid, Marvel,
Madoka Magica and other things
Slothicity and I are friends in real life and might trade unfairly to each other.
Please don't ban us <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the machine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowyAshes » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:44 am

A streetlight you say? That reminds me of G1 Soundwave... At the very start, he was something that looked like a street lamp on Cybertron (before he got the cassette player Earth alt-mode). Maybe the Autobots were meeting there before Soundwave started to spy on them...

Oooh that is a very cool drinks bottle! You should get some blue or pink food colouring so you can have it look like it has actual energon it when you're not using it. And yeah I can imagine medics doing something like that! Especially during the war when energon needed to be rationed anyway.
╔══════════════════════════╗
INFJ-T ~ It/Its ~ Asexual ~ Sapphic
──────── ──────── ────────
Interests: Folklore, Robots, AI.
──────── ──────── ────────
Likes: Transformers, Mushi-Shi, Kuroshitsuji, Ayakashi + Mononoke Tales, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Studio Ghibli, Nurarihyon no Mago and many others.
╚══════════════════════════╝
SnowyAshes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crimson_Raven » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:14 am

Guy I hate to do this but something horrible has happened and I'm taking a break.
If there's any problems just pm me an I'll get back to you.
Crimson_Raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me