☢ "We are, The Walking Dead." - The Walking Dead Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Finale thoughts

So much screaming, I think I lost my voice.
30%
It was great, but not the best one.
15%
Can it be October already?
55%

Total votes : 40

☢ "We are, The Walking Dead." - The Walking Dead Fanclub

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:47 pm

I was given permission by a mod to make this topic on 10/26/2015
MEMBERS LIST IS SEVERELY BEHIND
IT WILL BE UPDATED ASAP

ImageImage
ImageImage

Hello there, if you are reading this then I think it is safe to assume that you are a survivor of Atlanta, a member of Rick's group, also known as a Dead Head. You've probably wished that our crossbow wielding redneck, Daryl Dixon, could be on your apocalypse survivor team, or even our katana wielding woman Michonne. Maybe you're a fan of just simply the comics, or the telltale game, even the spin off known as Fear The Walking Dead. Either way, we are all apart of the same TWD family, and this is the place for you, reader. Welcome to The Walking Dead Fanclub. A place where you can talk about your theories, share your stories or fanarts, even find someone to roleplay with. Cry over the deaths of our beloved characters with other members of the TWD family, rant about another character, even talk about things for the game, and the comics. The possibilities on this thread are endless, so have fun, and remember..don't let the walkers bite.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

◂ Please, lets try to remain on topic. We're all here to talk about anything TWD related. Talking Dead, Comics, the Telltale game, Fear The Walking Dead, lets try to keep this thread on the TWD subject.

◂ In order to join the club, please fill out the form that is provided in the next post. But don't worry! Once your form is posted, you are automatically apart of the club.

◂ Please, I ask you that if you do end up changing your username to use the username changed form that is provided in the next post, it makes it a lot easier. You can send it to me via pm, or post it here.

◂ Chicken Smoothie's rules apply here, after all they are pretty important.

◂ Please read this one! This thread will contain spoilers, so if you are not caught up, or haven't watched the latest episodes, please be warned about that and don't get mad if you read a spoiler.

◂ This falls under spoilers, you may post about the newest episode, but please try to post "SPOILERS" before the actual post, even put the text in transparency or tiny text. This rule wont be active after 24 hours from the episode's air date.

◂ If you post any sort of fanart, please try to keep it PG, we all know there can be some pretty gruesome and even inappropriate fanarts out there. Also, if the fanart is not your own, please post the link to where you found it, art theft wont be tolerated here.

◂ You will treat everyone with respect here, every member, mod, and even myself. There will be no ifs, ands, or buts about it, we all can be mature here.

◂ This one falls under respect, please don't bash anyone for shipping a certain pairing, or liking a character you don't like, don't bash their theories either. Even if they are unrealistic. All of us can have some pretty crazy theories when it comes to the show, we all dislike who we dislike and like who we like, so please, respect that and don't bash.

This rule regards Fear The Walking Dead ONLY - Since this is a TWD fanclub, this is also the area where we will discuss Fear the walking dead when it is on television. Now, not everyone enjoys this show, but they still watch it to give it a chance. If someone is having very strong criticism to the show and you enjoy it, PLEASE, do not get into a fight with them about it. It's just not cool and you will get a warning if you get into a fight with anyone about it. This also goes to the people who dislike it. Please do not be mean to those who enjoy the show, just because you do not like it. It will also result in a warning for you as well. We're all friends here, after all.

◂ If you read all of the rules, I'd like for you to post your favorite quote from the show and who it is by at the bottom of your form. You can have it be a conversation, or simply a one lined quote, just let me know your favorite!

Wikia || link

The Walking Dead Episode List || link

Official The Walking Dead [AMC] || link

Official The Walking Dead [IMDB] || link

Official The Walking Dead [Twitter] || link

Official The Walking Dead [Instagram] || link

The Walking Dead Story Sync || link

Talking Dead's Play Dead || link

The Walking Dead's Current Season || Season Eight

The Walking Dead's Next Episode || Season 8 returns on *TBD*

Based on the comic book series written by Robert Kirkman, this gritty drama portrays life in the weeks and months following a zombie apocalypse. Led by police officer Rick Grimes, his family and a group of other survivors find themselves constantly on the move in search of a safe and secure home. But the pressure each day to stay alive sends many in the group to the deepest depths of human cruelty, and Rick discovers that the overwhelming fear of the survivors can be more deadly than the zombies walking among them.

Code: Select all
      [url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2845589][img]http://i.imgur.com/h2R2WTp.gif[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2845589][img]http://i.imgur.com/EAU3uWB.gif[/img][/url]

Both of these stamps were made by yours truly c:
Last edited by MysterySoul6 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 3:17 am, edited 103 times in total.
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ "We Are, The Walking Dead." - Fear The Walking Dead

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:54 pm

ImageImage
ImageImage

Wikia || link

The Fear Walking Dead Episode List || link

Official Fear The Walking Dead [AMC] || link

Official Fear The Walking Dead [IMDB] || link

Official Fear The Walking Dead [Twitter] || link

Official Fear The Walking Dead [Instagram] || link

Fear The Walking Dead Story Sync || link

Fear The Walking Dead's Current Season || Going into Season Three

Fear The Walking Dead's Next Episode || Returns this summer

There's a sign of the apocalypse in Los Angeles, where reports of a strange flu and the disappearance of people underscore this gritty drama, a prequel to AMC's uber-popular "Walking Dead." The story of the mysterious outbreak and its ramifications are told through the lens of high school guidance counselor Madison Clark and English teacher Travis Manawa. Widowed mother Madison is raising two children single-handedly but has recently found love with Travis, who maintains a relationship with his ex-wife and resentful son while trying to become a father to Madison's children. The challenge of blending their families is exacerbated by unforeseen chaos, and a necessary survival of the fittest takes hold. The Clarks and Manawas must reinvent themselves, or embrace their darker histories.
Last edited by MysterySoul6 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:39 pm, edited 54 times in total.
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ "We Are, The Walking Dead." - Form & Members

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:56 pm

[list][list][size=85][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]I'ᴍ A Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ Oғ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ[/b]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/HUYvrGU.png[/img]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Username[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answer here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Nickname(s)[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answer here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Favorite character(s)?[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Least favorite character(s) and why?[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Have you read the comics[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]Anything Else?[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i][/size][/list][/list]

[list][list][size=85][color=transparent]xxxxxxxxx[/color][b]I Aᴍ Sᴛɪʟʟ A Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ Oғ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ[/b]
      [img]http://i.imgur.com/HUYvrGU.png[/img]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][i]I changed my username![/i][/b]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]My username was[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answer here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]My new username is[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i]
      [color=transparent]xxx[/color][b][color=#870000]You can now call me[/color][/b] [b]||[/b] [i][Answers here][/i][/size][/list][/list]

xxxMysterySoul6 // Call 'em Myst or Misty

xxx~Fallen Angels~ // Call 'em Fallen
      xxxDoc Operator // Call 'em Oscar, or Doc

xxxsmofir. // Call 'em Smo or Fir

xxxTeela // N/A
      xxxRachley // Call 'em Rach
      xxxArtisticFluffy // Call 'em Fluffy
      xxxWolf In The Shadows // Call 'em Shadows or Wolf
      xxxSunShineKiwi // Call 'em Kiwi
      xxxEggcellent // Call 'em Egg
      xxxkirtmeww // Call 'em Kitty
      xxxtaeyeon // N/A
      xxxaction cat // Call 'em Kate or Cat
      xxxviixen // Call 'em Vic, Viix, or Vix
      xxx||~Amethyst~|| // Call 'em Musket, Ari, or CE
      xxxMusic_Lover // Call 'em Music
      xxxInquisitor // Call 'em whatever you want!
      xxxslit // N/A
      xxxCyrinus // Call 'em Cy
      xxxrandompersonH2O // Call 'em Random or Ranny
      xxxsilverpaww~ // Call 'em Silver or Rachel
      xxx_ZipperShoes_ // Call 'em Sasquatch
      xxxkass // N/A
      xxxriff // N/A
      xxxLegendary Graham // Call 'em Legendary, Graham, or Zee
      xxxsleeper // Call 'em Sniff
      xxxblink 182 // Call 'em blink
      xxxAgent Washington // Call 'em Wash or Washington
      xxxanderson. // Call 'em Julian, Juli, or Ron
      xxxelizabethhher // Call 'em afro, liz, or lizzie
      xxxdana scully // Call 'em anything you want
      xxxactually mark cohen // Call 'em mark
      xxxxXIgnisXx // Call 'em Ignis or Iggy
      xxxssprite; // Call 'em sprit, spritey, piper, noise, astro, or wolf
      xxxkuri, // Call 'em Nakimushi, Naki, or Kuri
      xxxhesoliox // N/A
      xxxDeath Of A Strawbrry // Call 'em Echo
      xxxallerleirauh. // Call 'em Aller or Allie
      xxxSinfulFox // Call 'em Sin
      xxxethan. // Call 'em ethan
      xxxLaceyMae // Call 'em Lacey
      xxx➸ιмαgιиє // N/A
      xxxᴍɪsʜᴀ ᴄᴏʟʟɪɴs // Call 'em Misha
      xxxlunaala // Call 'em Sam, or anything
      xxxEffieIsBoss // Call 'em Effie
      xxxgreyѕ☆anaтoмy // Call 'em Free, or Greys
      xxxsamo7777 // Call 'em Sam, or Samo
      xxx.Phan. // N/A
      xxxKierTheQueer // N/A
      xxxRavenSoul // Call 'em Raven, or Rave
      xxxRick Grimes // Call 'em Carl, Carl Grimes, Rick, or Rick Grimes
      xxxƤɛяι∂σяιтσ // N/A
      xxxnegan // Call 'em Negan, or Dean
      xxxnerd. // Call 'em Jay
      xxxSergeantWinter // Call 'em Serge, or Winter
      xxxraven walker // Call 'em Raven
      xxxLissaJo // Call 'em Lissa
      xxxLonelytaco // Call 'em Taco
      xxxcнerry // Call 'em Cher
      xxxyour best nightmare // Call 'em Nightmare, or Dubby
      xxxzombie.cuddles // Call 'em Zomboii
      xxxkishinuma // Call 'em Tay, or Riot
      xxxru. // N/A
      xxxmikoshiba // Call 'em Miko, or Aylin
      xxxdestiel, // Call 'em Destiel, Molly, or Cas
      xxxteacup; // Call 'em potato, or anything you want
      xxxGraciepooh24 // Call 'em Grace
Last edited by MysterySoul6 on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:08 pm, edited 15 times in total.
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☢ "We Are, The Walking Dead." - Myst's Form

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:01 pm

xxxxxxxxxI'ᴍ A Sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ Oғ Aᴛʟᴀɴᴛᴀ
      xxxUsername || MysterySoul6
      xxxNicknames || I like being called Myst or Misty, or even just Mystery.
      xxxFavorite characters? || Carl Grimes, Glenn Rhee, Daryl Dixon, Tara Chambler, & Paul "Jesus" Rovia.
      xxxLeast favorite characters and why? || Shane [He was too much of a jerk for my liking]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLori [Just too annoying]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAndrea [Too many mistakes]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLizzie [Too crazy]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGareth [Hardly any character development bugged me, and he got handled very fast]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNicholas [Got Noah killed & almost killed Glenn twice]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEnid [A pointless & unneeded character to me]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSasha [She's just reached a point where she can make stupid actions]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMorgan [I go back and forth on him, but his no kill the living annoys me]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDwight [He shot Daryl, took his crossbow, and motorcycle, & I just don't like him]
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGregory [He's a creep, a coward, and I just don't like him at all]

xxxHave you read the comics || No, however I know a lot of facts about them and am thinking about reading them in the future.
      xxxAnything Else? || "I may be the one that's walking away, but you're the one that's leaving..again."
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSaid by Daryl Dixon in season 3 episode 10 "Home"
Last edited by MysterySoul6 on Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:39 am, edited 15 times in total.
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Walking Dead Fan Club

Postby Syn_cat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Username: Teela
Nickname: I Don't have a nickname, yet
How did you find TWD: I heard of it when it first aired in 2010 but I didn't start watching it until 2013.
When did you start watching TWD: 2013.
Who's your favorite character: Glenn, Maggie, Carol, Beth, Daryl
Who's your least favorite character and why: Lori (annoyed me a bit), Governor (Killed a favorite character)
Have you read the comics: Yes!!!!! I love them, I have up to Recent Volume (I forgot which one, 24 or something)
Do you love zombies/walkers: Yup ^^

I hope it's okay if I post
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:12 pm

Yeppers!
      Welcome Teela! c:
      If you have any friends who like TWD, you can send this to them ^^
      Regarding your post on the old thread: From me rewatching the episode from last night, it was clear to me that Nicholas fell on top of Glenn.
      However, this could all just be a hallucination as well. I think Nicholas' gun ran out of ammo, you can't shoot yourself if you run out of ammo, right?
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn_cat » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:43 pm

That is so true and it would be interesting if it is a hallucination. They still have that herd of zombies (and the ones heading towards Alexandria).
I actually like(d) Nicholas because he was learning and started to become better with the whole zombie apocalypse and not running away. I really hope that Glenn didn't die.

It's painful to wait a week for the next episode especially of what happened this episode.
Syn_cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:50 pm

A lot of people have been guessing it's a hallucination if Nicholas's gun really DID run out of ammo.
      The problem is, I'm not sure who's it would be, it could be Glenn's, or could be Nicholas's, because if you remember Nicholas was sort of zoning in and out whenever he saw walkers because he was beginning to have survivor's guilt after seeing all of the people he's left behind really.

I feel bad if Nicholas is dead, while he did leave Glenn and Noah for dead, and he tried killing Glenn back in season five's season finale, he was given a second chance and he was accepting it and doing well up until the herd came along.
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-
-Fall Out Boy-

►Signature◄
-Made by me-
-The Walking Dead [Pictures]-
-Gareth [Quotes]-
-Imagine Dragons [Lyrics]-

►Nicknames◄
-Myst-
-Misty-
MysterySoul6

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rachley » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:25 pm

Username: Rachley
Nickname: Rachley or Rach, but you can call me whatever
How did you find TWD: My sister and my dad were watching it, and I just tried to ignore it but somehow got sucked in
When did you start watching TWD: In 2012, and I started on one of the first episodes in season 2 and watched season 1 after that
Who's your favorite character: Eugene because he always makes me laugh (especially when he was creeping in the library or whatever), but I have so many other favorites as well.
Who's your least favorite character and why: The Governor because he killed 2 of my favorite characters!
Have you read the comics: Nope
Do you love zombies/walkers: No! D:

Initially, I went into denial and thought it was a hallucination. But now I don't think it was.

I don't know how to feel about Nicholas. He was definitely my least favorite character after basically killing Noah and trying to kill Glenn, but he started to redeem himself this season. I thought he was going to pull a Governor and kill a bunch of innocent people, because there was definitely something wrong with him, but I didn't expect him to kill himself.
Last edited by Rachley on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
• ❆ • ❅ • ❆ • ❅ • ❆ •
adult user | friendly | walrus obsessed | christian | enjoys meditation
Rachley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MysterySoul6 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 4:39 pm

Welcome Rachley!

I agree with that, I feel like a hallucination would be hard to explain and hard to come back from, when the fandom has already seen Nicholas kill himself and fall on top of Glenn into the herd. My guess is if Glenn is alive, which there is a lot of proof too, I feel like he somehow might have climbed under the dumpster, or managed to somehow cover himself in walker blood and get out.
      I'm hoping he is not gone, because the problem is, if he is gone, it will be bad because he's an original character pretty much. While it gives us the message that nobody is safe, it also will cause MAJOR problems for the group, especially Maggie.
►Mystery◄
-Female-
-Teen-
-Roleplayer-

►Mood◄
-Neutral-

►Watching◄
-The Walking Dead-
-Gotham-
-Once Upon A Time-

►Listening To◄
-5 Seconds Of Summer-