Woodland Foxes // Fan Club //

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Woodland Foxes // Fan Club //

Postby bogwarden » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:51 pm

-
-
-
Image hello and welcome to the Woodland Fox Fan Club! This is a place where everyone can talk about anything Woodland Fox related. there are a few rules you should know before posting. and remember, you do not have to have a Woodland Fox to post here; you can share your excitement and thoughts for the species regardless of owning one or notImage
-
-
-

Image please be respectful to everyone here.

Image keep on the topic of Woodland Foxes. do not advertise other species here.

Image if you do not know what Woodland Foxes are, please go here before posting.

Image you do not have to ask to be added to the fan club; all are welcome and there is no form to fill out in order to join, all you have to do is post.

what can I post here?
Image Show off Woodland Foxes you've won / bought.
Image Chat with others about their Woodland Foxes / your dream Woodland Foxes / the species in general.
Image Find potential relationships / mates for your Woodland Foxes.
Image Share ideas for the species.
Image Share art you've gotten of your Woodland Foxes
Image Ask people questions relating to Woodland Foxes and see what everyone answers
and the list goes on!
Last edited by bogwarden on Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:49 am, edited 11 times in total.
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woodland Fox// Fan Club // WIP

Postby bogwarden » Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:56 pm

hello all! <3 my username is comicTragedy, but you are welcome to call me comet! i am both a guest artist and a moderator for woodland foxes, and i will be running this fanclub and making sure everyone feels welcomed here in our community!
    a little more about me, i am an artist for a couple different species/adoptables and i've been doing this for a little over a year. you are free to pm me with any questions you have for me about woodland foxes, i will be sure to reply as soon as i possibly can!

i currently have one woodland fox, whos name is Peat! he is super friendly and i am sure i would love for him to interact with any other woodland foxes that are released and won by other users.

all users are welcome to post here regardless whether they have a woodland fox or not. there's more about what you are welcome to post in the post above this one. ;u; welcome to the fanclub!
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Woodland Foxes // Fan Club // Open!

Postby bogwarden » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:17 pm

Vamathi wrote:
      eeeepp hello!
      Ive seen these on Mochiimomos DA and I am so exited that there already adopts!

welcome! <3
    yeah, we got things put together and running fairly quickly imo ;u; we are still working out the kinks but the majority of our work is there.
    i already have a fox ready to be put up for adoption, i just have to figure out if i want to put it up on dA or on CS. i might do it on CS and make it free, just to make something easier for people to adopt!
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hedgehog101 » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:35 pm

I'm super excited by these! I just looked at the ones posted on here and on DA, and they are beautiful! It would be cool to see some based on different habitats and locations, like temperate rainforests, deciduous forests, etc.
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
unicorn12 is my brother
Steampunk RP
hedgehog101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:39 pm

hedgehog101 wrote:I'm super excited by these! I just looked at the ones posted on here and on DA, and they are beautiful! It would be cool to see some based on different habitats and locations, like temperate rainforests, deciduous forests, etc.

those are pretty neat ideas! i knew i wanted to do a desert-like one, i think a couple of cacti would suit a sandy colored one pretty well <3
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allinian » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:03 am

just popping in to say hello! o:
    this species is so cute <3

I'm brightheaven, but feel free to call me bright c:
    {i am temporarily question, though nwn}

i don't own any foxes now, but i do hope to in the future :3
allinian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:10 am

question. wrote:
    just popping in to say hello! o:
    this species is so cute <3

I'm brightheaven, but feel free to call me bright c:
    {i am temporarily question, though nwn}

i don't own any foxes now, but i do hope to in the future :3

good luck! <3 its great to see your interest in this species and i hope you are successful in adopting one ;u;
dan - he/him

bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morganizer » Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:57 pm

I'm gonna go ahead and post and also kinda bump this for people who don't already know about the Woodland Foxes.

I am so very excited to join in this community. I hope I can win a fox one day, if not soon! They are so unique in so many ways and the art (of course) is just stunning.

----
On an unrelated note; I wanted to say something about the art in general.

I've been following mochiimomo's (or as I knew her; Wolfy's) art for a long time and I am so surprised (well not really) of how far she has gotten with her art. I say "I'm not really surprised", because I always knew her art was wonderful and would be amazing. Keep up the good work and I will see you around. ;)

And I hope to be seeing a whole ton of fans of this species around too. xD
Morganizer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bogwarden » Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:04 pm

its nice of you to join us, Chaolithe! its very nice to hear your compliments about our species c:

ive actually only followed mochiimomo for a small amount of time before she put up the reference for this species and said shed make them into adopts on dA and CS! i fell in love immediately but i just had to help out in some way. i honestly never thought i would become anything more than a mod and here i am with a full artist position now too! not only is mochiis art beautiful but she is such an awesome person to work with and im very glad to be helping her out!
bogwarden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby •mochiimomo• » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:02 pm

Chaolithe wrote:I'm gonna go ahead and post and also kinda bump this for people who don't already know about the Woodland Foxes.

I am so very excited to join in this community. I hope I can win a fox one day, if not soon! They are so unique in so many ways and the art (of course) is just stunning.

----
On an unrelated note; I wanted to say something about the art in general.

I've been following mochiimomo's (or as I knew her; Wolfy's) art for a long time and I am so surprised (well not really) of how far she has gotten with her art. I say "I'm not really surprised", because I always knew her art was wonderful and would be amazing. Keep up the good work and I will see you around. ;)

And I hope to be seeing a whole ton of fans of this species around too. xD

Thank you so much for the kind words Chaolithe ♡ I've been working very hard on my artwork and it means a lot you've noticed and like it. c: One of my reasons for making this species was to actually get involved with those following my artwork and get to know those people more and interact with them. I appreciate all my followers on both CS and DA, you're all much more than a number, you're all super great and kind people and I appreciate all the support! Thanks so much for wanting to be a part of the community; I hope you're able to find a Woodard Fox you love and I'll see you around the Woodland Fox community! c:

ComicTragedy - pffft you're so great ;v; ♡
hello,
I am no longer playing CS
I won't be replying to messages, and I'm slowly getting rid of my CS pets before I leave for good
you can follow me on deviantart:
https://mochiimomo.deviantart.com/gallery/
•mochiimomo•

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me