Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby 777angel » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:52 am

@Trphlthdl oh my gosh! I love what you did with her! I was the one that readopted that plume, haha !
ImageImageImageImage
ANGELpls follow my art instagram, catselll !!!!

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
777angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:57 am

@Trphlthdl: She's an actual cutie, I love the little hearts all over her!!
@high noon: I remember seeing most of yours in the forums when they were up for adoption (I think so at least if I can remember correctly) and it makes me feel so nostalgic...
@leafie.: I think I just fell in love with Jackdaw, he's absolutely gorgeous
@skywishes01: Some actual cuties again I can't even...
@groenii: I think I remember Akili (love their name btw) and Melinda!
@Toxic Wolf: Welllll whoops Kalel was mated to one of mine but their relationship died a while ago hahaha

Well since everyone is at it, I want to re-introduce mine as well I guess? I've been away for soooo long tho...

My first, Eleazar (god he's almost three years old...), is a linguist from Boston who still dreams of traveling the world. He's got a huge family by now, but I'm afraid I've been neglecting him and the others a little...

My baby Lorna, a French psych student with an amazing sense of style. Would do anything for her friends and her loyalty is her greatest character trait.

This is Ezra, my sweet summer child, he's so grown up already. Eleazar's son, still in school and lives with his dad. Dreams of going to Harvard which his dad sadly cannot afford

Mariana, a meteorologist from California, is a huge science nerd and loves her books over everything.

My youngest, Chevalier. I'm not quite sure how he fits in all of this since Ezra is technically too young to have a child. But I love him nonetheless
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Robyn Hode. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:26 am

Its been a while since I've been on here! I own 6 plumies myself!
@spencer; its been a while since they whole family has gotten together hasn't it!

this is azarlah

this here is zenan

azalea

Azalea's son nikolai

Adelyn

and Rey!
Dont you lady me, son.
Im an Avenger.

╔═════════════════════════════════════╗

For all my marvel friends out there.
This is a petition for more
black widow, winter soldier, and hawkeye
merchandise

. My Equids My Plumies My Characters

╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
Son, just dont.
Robyn Hode.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spencer » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:06 am

@Robyn Hode.: Oh my god, here comes the nostalgia train! It‘s so great to see all of your plumies again, especially those from the family! It‘s really been a long time. Azalea looks as pretty as ever!
spencer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:19 am

*long post of replies incoming*
@Robyn Hode.- Azarlah is so pretty. Her markings remind me of a wild cat. Such a pretty plume! Thanks for introducing your kiddos!

@Spencer- Ezra's dream of going to college is so sweet! I hope that one day he can make it <3

@Trphlthdl- Sage's patterns are so lovely. It makes her look very regal and elegant. All the ideas you have for her sound amazing :0

@Silver Pandorica- Goodluck on finding relationships for your kiddos <3

@high noon- Hello! Good to see you from the Kalon community! Olwen is a dreamie. So cute! I hope she's doing well running that tea shop :)

@leafie.-Yulden's colors are so pretty. Reminds me of a festive chocolate. Absolute beauty. I also hope you can plan some things out for geist!

@skywishes01- I hope the redevelopment of both your plumes goes well!!

I hope everyone is having a fantastic start to their holiday season! I'm so happy to have resparked the love for this species. It's so cool seeing everyones plumarians and your plans for them! As we approach the end of December I'd still like to try and get some things together! I'd also like to invite everyone to join the discord. The link should be a couple pages back as a chance to interact more freely with the rest of the community thanks to Shego! Finally as a quick question for everyone/everyone's plumerians.
What is at the top of your wishlist this holiday season?
Thanks everyone! I hope you're having a great day/night!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zakuro. » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:42 pm

(sorry for the crappy formatting)

@vanossgaming; aa im so happy you did re-ignite the plumerian flame a bit! <33
    @robyn hode; DJSHAJRKHG i really love azarlah, she is absolutely gorgeous~

anyways, i'll hop on the introduction train and show off my 5 babies! my family has grown quite a bit since i last posted here :')

jude is my pastel goth rock queen! she plays electric bass in her band Death of the Sky (dots) and i would die for her. i was lucky enough to be gifted her by my good friend lordren and i almost cried

hue is a very very strange fellow, who also is mentally unstable but fabulous at the same time. he was born as a result of an affair to a poor oil painter, who named his son while he was drunk so? hue. like the color. he's a sweetie i love him.

leonie, my first plumerian, is a very sweet lesbian mom friend who works at the rollerskating rink her mom (charlotte) owns. her kindness is pretty much limitless and she can be a doormat so. that's why jude is there to give anybody who tries to take advantage of le the bird (:

charlotte is a v v busy momma who tries to act hip like the cool kids these days. she wears hippie earrings and jewelry and her hobbies consist of using 80's slang and making tik toks. she loves her kids and husband a whole lot and would do anything for em

laSt but not least, noah is a big gay gentle giant (like, 6" tall) who is currently a photography student at the local university! he runs a portrait business on the side to pay for his rent and cups o noodles and loves capturing moments on camera. definitely watches too much anime and thinks about boys way too often

also! answers for: what is at the top of your wishlist this holiday season?

jude: doesn't celebrate christmas but needs a new eyeliner
    hue: yellow galoshes
    leonie: a new dress bc jude got eyeliner on her other one
    charlotte: tie-dye peace sign bandannas that say "totally tubular"
    noah: one of the really nice camera lenses he's been eyeing
zakuro.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gold » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 am

Hello~ Before I get into my babes I'd like to introduce a Non-Owner Re-Adoption contest for Aisu!
    Click for Info!

I'd also like to hop on the re-introduction bandwagon! <3 You can click on any of them to see their information and art!

My first beloved plumie was the adorably socially unaware Judie!

Judie - She/Her - Trans, Queer, and Here(tm) - Age 16 - Partnered
    what is at the top of your wishlist this holiday season?
    OH! Simple, I desperately want a planter from my favorite etsy seller- It's based on the handle of She-ra's sword! Sol & I have gotten really really into the reboot! We meant to watch one episode at a time together and pace ourselves but... we gave into instant gratification. Oops... Wanna hear about our other favorite Netflix shows too? 3%, Sense8, I could go on...
    Oh, you have somewhere to go? I'll walk with you and tell you on the way!

Secondly came Tiberius!~
    Tiberius - He/Him - Gay and here to slay - generous, principled - Age 35 - Mated
    Oh gosh! You really don't have to get me anything! Seriously, your presence in my life is a gift enough! If you feel you must, a small bottle of funky acrylic paints to give Eliora from Santa would be such a blessing for her!

And last but certainly not least, my lovely Eliora! She'll likely never be grown, I love her childlike spirit!
    Eliora - She/Her - Age 4 - adventurous, curious, abstract thinker beyond her years
    I really want a big CD player like the ones in my dads' shop! I think they call them a recorr player? They're so fun because the CDs are bigger than my face!

Code: Select all
    @VanossGaming- I'd like to extend a big thank you to you for starting this intro fest, it's been really nice to see so many people posting again <3
    @zakuro. - That's a wonderfully beautiful plume family, all of them <3 I've always particularly admired Charlotte for the pixelated style, its so unique and beautifully executed!
    @Robyn Hode.- what an awesome collection of beauties! I never noticed Adelyn's tongue markings before, how unique!
    @spencer- Best of luck to Ezra on his college applications, that's a daunting task! So many beautiful smols, I love Chevalier's wing-like markings!
    @Trphlthdl- Sage is lovely, I adore all of the unique career options you've dreamt up for her, best of luck in her future endeavors!
    @high noon- oml long time no see, those babes are a sight for sore eyes! I've always particularly adored Olwen's soft colors and the story you created for her!
    @leafie- ikr,  the nostalgia is such a nice break! Your beauties are so cute! I love Yuleden's firefly esque aesthetic and geist's lovely palette and eyes!
she/her -- polya gay -- infp -- comrade

ImageImageImage
gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunar-lynx » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:16 am

Alright, so I've definitely been putting this off but it's way past time to get this done </3
    I've been oh so s l o w l y leaving the character community these past few months now
    It's taking me a while to get my characters sold and even longer to part with my treasured adopts
    But the fact of the matter is that I don't have the time or energy for them anymore
    So as much as I love to look at them, it's time for them to find new homes

I've already rehomed four of my plumies now and I've got two left
    I think I'm going to hang on to Vivian but it's only fair that my sweet Bélier find a more active home
    I know a few of his family members are fairly active so he ought to be too!

So, with all that being said, Bélier is currently up for readoption! (click his image)
    I have it ending on the 23rd so I can make an attempt to get it judged in time for Christmas ♥♥
ImagexxxxxImagexxxxImagexxxxImage
Cats, Video Games, and Game of Thrones obsessed. xxxxx >>> xxxxx deviantart . tumblr . characters . cedarclan (stars)
lunar-lynx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaosin » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Code: Select all
- pg. 870 -
@Burn. - Thank you for loving Kozel and feeling he's worthy of being a dream plumerian! I truly love to know other people love his design as much as I do! <3
@SpencerTheAWD - I wish you luck finding someone for Mycroft! He's a fun plumerian! <3

- pg. 871 -
@groenii - All. so. familiar! ;3; Luka was always a fave!
@high noon - All your kids bring back memories, but Kitsunebi was always a fave!

- pg. 872 -
@smol kitten - Good luck with the readoption! (:

Sorry for so few replies, I want to respond to everyone - but as I was typing I realized that my replies all looked the same, so I'll just say it here! Almost all of these Plumerians are so very familiar. I'm so happy to see them still with loving owners and it warms my heart! <3
As for those for readoption, I hope they go to good homes and that their new owners give them much love! If anyone entering a competition needs some peer reading, I'm more than happy to help out so just feel free to hit me up and I'll help out when I'm not busy!

That all being said, I decided to reintroduce my Plumerians - since everyone else seems to have done so already! I also will be opening them to some friendships/enemies! So without further ado~ <3

[ RUNE ] ♢♢ male / single/ musician & student in ancient languages
The newest member to the Chaosin Plumerian household, Rune is a student in ancient languages and often travels for internships. He's set in a modern time, clearly, and attends college freely. Outside of that, he's a musician and specializes in guitar and bass playing in rock bands. He commonly plays at local cafes and coffee shops to try and get noticed and make it big.
Rune's personality is a tad naive and stubborn at this point. He holds a general fascination in the world around him and is always willing to go above and beyond in all he does. Rune is further from the realist side than the others, having big dreams for his future. He gets dejected quickly if things don't go his way, but he overall can bounce back pretty quickly. He isn't much of a lady's man, but he sure makes a decent wingman. (;

[ KOZEL ] ♢♢ male / forever single/ aspiring manga artist & working the 9 to 5 to death
Kozel is the second Plumerian to the Chaosin household, but he's extremely loved and his concept is the only one that really hasn't changed. Kozel is an orphan who's quest to find his parents has lead him to the United States and across the country. He now works several jobs to try and live in his tiny apartment and often forgets that ramen isn't actually food. He also manages to kill a lot of plants with neglect due to working too much.
Kozel's personality is rather cold, for he lacks the basic understanding of emotions outside of "happy" and "sad". He will never fall in love, which is okay by his books as he doesn't see how he's missing out on anything. He is an aspiring manga artist, but due to his lack of emotions, his works excel in artwork only and they lack in the field of plot. This has caused Kozel to be extremely cynical and he only delves into the employed world to block out the pain of rejection. He's young, but he is also one of the most mature ones out there. He'll probably make a lot of people cry on accident due to his bluntness.

[ YAOYA ] ♢♢ female / taken (Inori's waifu) / manchildren caretaker & pyromaniac & incense shop employee
Yaoya is the first ever Plumerian to join the Chaosin household and is the only female of the group, her ship is bittersweet and known as Toast. Yaoya currently works her job at the incense shop still, but she's also attempting to be the best mom ever to Raleigh's Alyosha and Val. She's in a relationship with Raleigh's Inori and is absolutely in love with him every single day. She lives her life happily, but under high stress or moments of weakness, she goes out and burns overgrown forests to help new life grow and, more importantly, to satisfy the pyromania inside her soul.
Yaoya is a shy, lady-like type in nature. She was a loner who was stuck in grief until the boys showed up. Since they came into her life, she's learned of the joy of having a family and the pleasure of falling head over heels in love. Yaoya comes off as a tad more extroverted at times and is often seen beaming and laughing at this point. However, her pyromania still hangs over her and at times of weakness, she becomes a bit colder. Without Inori, she becomes slightly quiet once more as she's lost her "fire" and will stay that way until he returns to her side or she to his.

I think that's everything, feel free to hit me up if you're interested in relationships with my Plumerians, though roleplaying is tougher for me, I'm totally down with just chatting about situations! (:
And I'm really happy to see this community still alive, I hope we can keep it that way! <3

xxxxxxxxxxxxych recolor by Asterlie
m o s t l yx q u i t t i n gx c h i c k e n s m o o t h i e !

I have been on CS since January 2009, and I think it's time to move on.
I have many fond memories and will still love and cherish the characters I've gained
through closed species, auction, etc. They are my family and will not be going anywhere.

Almost all my pets and all my unlocked items are up for trade for artwork, so if
you are an artist and would love to be commissioned, please send me a message!
I am looking for all sorts of art - feral (canine, feline), humanoid, etc. so feel
free to show me your examples and we can work out something! ^^

xxx- With Love,
x xx xxChaosin

xxxxxxxxx
Chaosin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:28 pm

Bumpity

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me