Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Plumerian Fanclub ♥ V.4 New poll!!

Postby mal du pays » Fri Dec 07, 2018 8:18 am

does a big slappy

if we're doing reintroductiosn i have a few plumers
goign in alphabetical order on my toyhouse

my girl melrakkiiiiiii
she's a ringleader of a circus and very performative. always raring to go and living her best life.

Sparkplug!
She currently travels with my dear oc Glitchy, and she has a fondness for glitter and mailing it to people. A lot of glitter. Sparkplug is adventurous and fun-loving, and she takes it to heart. She takes whatever chance she can to drag others along for the ride - such as Salmon {Salmon loves going on adventures with her friend!!}. When adventuring isn't happening, she's more likely to be found either spending time with her family or helping Glitchy around the shop he and his uncle take care of. She's quite fond of her family.

Vanilla!
She’s grown up from her younger self, taking a more cautious face around those in public. She’s still fond of adventuring, taking the time to explore the nature around her home and workplace. At the moment she’s an employee at a small local pet shop. Vanilla tries her best at what she does, but sometimes she slips up and makes mistakes, and sometimes she’s not sure of what she did wrong.

VENCIELLI MY BIG DAUGHTER
she's very good!! she loves her partner, Lily, and their kids.
Having grown up from being the child she was, Venice has now grown and was able to get a job working at the library. Still a sweetheart through and through, she's taken a shine to helping kids in the library. She has several pets - a cat & a bunny.

n lastly, Vynas.
she's a sweet lady who is quite easily startled (especially by the shenanigans of her kids). she likes to bake stuff and cuddle with her wife & kids.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VanossGaming » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:09 am

@Takura- Welcome back!! Sparkplug has stolen my heart haha! Her color scheme is actually some of my favorite colors of all time!!

@Shego- Thanks for the link to the discord! I can't wait to see how many people we can get back in! Isidore is also a very precious girl <3

@burn.-Welcome! Leah has such a unique patterning! Such a cutie. The choices you picked for your favorites are certainly dreamies.

@rockosaur- I'm up for doing a secret santa. We'll probably plan it in the discord if that's fine by you. Divy everybody up!

Ezra• Aries • He/Him

Weirdo at Work!!
Formerly known as liongoddess
Always looking for Egypt 2014 Pets!! Feel free to send trades!! Most wanted in my wishlist❤️❤️

My KalonsCheck out Ghostpits!©
VanossGaming

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bite sized kuiper » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:51 pm

Code: Select all
    @tak, its vynas!! aw its always good to see ur kiddos around sobs into mine hands, vanilla is adorable as always <33
    @shego, !! i remember that plumie ! she's a lil cutie, might have to join that discord as well qwq
    @spencertheawd, its mycroft!!! aa!! i remember that kiddo !! sobs his personality is just a adorable, i love the timid ghost hunter deal going on ^^
    @burn., oh gosh, your plumies are gorgeous??? infinity is such a babe, i love the colors and the markings <33 leah's colors are amazing as well !!
    @rockosaur, aw its awfully nice of you to offer some art!! secret santa art for plumies sound fun as well sobss ill have to make sure i participate this year !!

eeee its nice to see this fc a bit active again !! i have a few kiddos to introduce as well to get back into the community <33

this is wink skew, aka just wink ♥ i won him a while back and got him grown by raleigh! i absolutely adore him,
    but sadly i havent had the time or muse to draw him qwq im thinking about revamping his (and all of my plumies)
    personalities sobs. he's juggling a fine arts major at the moment, however he's stuck with trying to figure out what
    exactly to do, so he's your stressed college student who has a major thing for aesthetics and the golden ratio whoops

an aspiring pilot, this is kiwi dayo! or just kiwi ^^ she's a bird enthusiast and dreams of becoming a
    professional pilot for airlines she's a hyper little things, and sometimes talks a bit too much and
    overshares, but she's just a bit too passionate about everything eee

and i got two plumes as gifts from dear friends of mine,
    this is vex ! i don't have too much for him to be honest,, sobs im still working on it

and this is kage! im thinking of making him into some writer of sorts,,, perhaps a mystery/suspense/thriller writer,
    im not particularly sure where i want to go, but i have some ideas s o bss
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toxic Wolf » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:20 am

I guess ill introduce my little guys as well, since we're all going through a new get to know each other round <3 I have a total of 6 plummies, which are my actual babies.

The first one is Collin Vause, the first one i acquired.

He's a blind, grumpy pianist, that lives in France. Mated with Vincent, and owns a shiba.

Next up is my baby, Dezel Trice. He is a heavily introverted, shy, writer from England. Goes under the pen-name Light Clyde because he does not want people to know his real identitiy and get a lot of attention. Mated to the lovely Craig Tucker, owned by Jochedo.

Third up is my prison gal Kalel Archer. She used to be a tattoo artist, but made far too many bad choices in her life, most of them connected to stealing, and therefore she ended up in prison. Currently not mated.

Forth is Daniel Tucker Trice, who is one of the children of Dezel and Craig. Honestly quite nerdy and geeky. Loves to build stuff, although it often ends up in explosions. Not mated.

Fifth is another child of Dezel and Craig. Her name is Carmilla Kelsi Trice. And although i've struggled to come up with concepts for her, thus far i have that she is a michevious pester, that honestly doesnt know what shes doing with her life. She mostly uses her appereances to get through due to her much over-the-average looks. Not mated.

Last but definitely not least is Aria Styles. She may still be on the child lines due to her growth not being a main priority at the moment, but fret not, for she is an adult. Aria is an identity thief, and honestly quite good at her job. Not mated.

I guess ill be looking for relations? I've been a bit afraid to start relationships with them due to previous ones mostly dying, but if people are interested in them, i guess we can start with a friendship and see how their relation develops from there? c: Feel free to PM me regarding this. I can be found both on skype and discord for further development stuff if thats wanted c: (u can click on their pics for more info btw)

@ - Nekoma's Lion; ur plums are gorgeous! I especially love Vex' design.
@ Takura. - aaa, vanilla is an actual presh!

Its so fun seeing everyones plums getting re-introduced

╒═══════════════════♚══════════╕
Hello guys, feel free to send me either a
trade or a PM. I love chatting and making new friends.
Not too active on this site
just mostly stuck here for oc stuff and frens.
<- art by Celozon

My characters

╘═══════♚══════════════════════╛
Toxic Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby groenii » Sat Dec 08, 2018 10:07 am

YES YES YES YES! AAAH its backkkkkkk! Que the nostalgiaaaa yesss
Long post incoming oof >.<'

@Vanossgaming you're awesome for doing this! And you're a non-owner too :/. I hope you can get a cutie in the future!
@yeygankiwi Hi! I remember Nala. I don't remember anymore who owner her but I've seen her around. She's a cutie.
@Marrs that sucks :(. I also tried out many many times before I got my first and many times afterwards. Plumies have sadly always been hard to get ;.;
@chamomile. yesss I remember you and those kids. I've always associated you, Esther, the flower, and the colour orange together because I saw them so much haha ^^
@SpencerTheAWD ahaaahhaahahaha you already know my opinion of your plums ^^ The community's not the same without them.
@Zailune oooh I remember both of those cuties too. I think I tried out for the first one actually.
@Diamondshine101 long time no see! Chianti was always so cool with all of those accessories!
@Pinnacle I'm happy for you! Winning your first is always special!
@Silver Pandorica AAAh I remember trying out for the PPS. I wanted to win so bad, but I had a really lame story about ladybugs and hospitals or something. Good times<3. Also Jackson is such a pretty name!
@Rockosaur an SS sounds great!
@Burn. yessss I remember both of those. Theyre both gorgeous! I hope you get to have fun with them!
@Shego oooh I remember that cutie<3
@Astraela aww that sucks :/. I'm happy you like to see the community active. Maybe you can get a plum in the future.
@r a l s e i same for you as for Astraela. I hope you can get one sometime.
@Takuraaaaaaaa. Hi! Long time no see! Seeing your plums brings back so many memories! I love all of them! Didn't you have a shiny eevee ship thing going on? There was one between a staffer who was also a general helper? Swiftalu? IDK I forgot.
@Nekoma's Lion yea it is! I remember them all. Vex is so cute!
EDIT @Toxic Wolf omg sorry I missed your post T_T Your plumies have always been some of my favourites. I loved reading what you did with them. Happy to see you and those gorgeous plumerians again.

Now to introduce my babies<3 I'm so proud to own them all, because I remember all of the work I put into them. Plumies are the reason I got into cs, art, and characterbuilding&storybuiding after all.

Luka
My first plumerian was a RU to Hato, who would later become his brother. However I never did much with their heavy RP-ing for some reason. He's my no. 1 comfort character even now because I put so much into him. He's basically a 7-year-old Disney fan who's usually very cheery and optimistic, but he struggles with the fact that his big brother is now a great-grandfather while Luka himself still has the mentality of a young child. He's sad more often now because all of his friends grow up and change so much that its really hard for him.

Melinda
This is my second plumerian Melinda. (Although Luka got made after her so she's also my first??) Anyway I won her in a guessing contest where we had to guess the correct youtube music video based on hints. The hints involved that there was a violin in it, and that it was after a certain year. I guessed the National Park theme from Pokémon Crystal and then had to go through the agony of Swiftalu checking whether that was correct because I had the join.me where that was streamed in another tab. Yes I remembered all of this of the top of my head. Fite me. Haha I shook so hard afterwards that I could barely type ^^
Mel is a French tonedeaf violinist who moved to the USA. She's also the only one of my plums who's mated and has (grand)children. Even so I don't actually like her to be that age so I kinda see them as dogs in the way that they can have grandchildren without immediately being like 60 themselves. Melinda loves nougat<3

Harper - 24 - straight? IDC really. - single?
My dear boy Harper was a nursery batch and Melinda's first son.
I watched him get made on yet another join.me and screeched the entire time.
My favourite feature of him are his eyes and his entire face + hair.
He plays the harp (yep I did that >.>) but also the ocarina.
His extrovert personality is signified by his glowing markings (he's got glow, but glow was never assigned a rarity? It says its common but artists rarely used it.)
He's kind-hearted and totally into sports.
He's technically single but I'm debating mating him to my Peggie. Idk yet.

Peg Doris Yorkshire - 24 - Straight? - single?
Hahahaha yea I remember this alright. I won Peg in a readopt after the species closed. It had been my dream to win a plumie impress-me but after the closure I thought that could never happen. Until this readopt appeared. I initially only joined because a friend wanted to do a partner readopt with Peg and her brother Yuleden. However I got attached to her very quickly, and while the partner thing never really happened, I decided that I was going to give 100% and I won. I even made a craft in real life ^^.
Peg is a go-getter journalist who is perfectionistic, over-ambitious and brutally honest. However she's working on becoming more compassionate. She wants to be a documentary maker the likes of Louis Theroux.

Akili - Early twenties - Anything - single
Akili is my baby<3 I've had their concept in the works for so long, but I was never able to use it until this readopt came along. Aaah I was so happy when I could use the concept that I did waaay too much research. I did manage to convey what I wanted though, so I'm happy to have them! This was a fanclub readopt. Meaning all entries had to be sent via pm, so I never got to read other people's entries :/.
The deadline was very unclear so I sent it ASAP, which also means it wasn't entirely finished, but am I glad I did yessss<3
Akili is a spirit shaman from Tanzania. They're from a small, very specific community. Due to their appearance, Akili is feared as an entity that is an 'ancestral spirit that had returned to life as a messenger'. Akili has no gender because, as a shaman, they communicate between the living and a God. They were raised with their duty in mind, so they are very quiet and reserved, but also kind and peaceful. Akili is currently studying medicine in a university in Tanzania so that they can better help their people. They may be able to go overseas on a scholarshippp. But I haven't decided yet.

I'd be up for possible RP's. Haven't RP'ed in forever though, so be warned.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MoorClan
ImageImage
Art pieces by Ayinai, Fayfia, JB-Pawstep
groenii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywishes01 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:33 pm

@groenii Haha yes yes!! I'm so glad it's back as well <3 And ahh, I actually remember Melinda's competition (especially since she was based off the instrument that I play! nvn) so wow, nostalgia indeed :0

@Toxic Wolf Hello hello!! It's really great to see all your kiddos as well <3 (And ahhh! I do still remember when Aria was made :,>)

@Nekoma's Lion Wahh all your kiddos are super cute! (plus!! I adore and will always adore Kiwi's name honestly.)

@VanossGaming Hey hey, thank you for reviving this place again! <3 And ooh, I hope the SS goes well + is super fun, I personally don't have time to participate OOPS

@Takura. I love the colours on Sparkplug (n Vynas haha), and all your kiddos' short personalities sound super interesting! nvn

@ralsei♥ Aa I know the feeling but hey!! Readoptions are still a thing so you definitely still have a chance <3 (Also I just want to say I approve wholeheartedly of your username)

Whoot, it’s wonderful to see everyone’s beautiful kiddos again!! On that note I’ll throw in mine as well, though I’m planning to revamp their personalities because it seems like I’ve changed so much from when I first won them :,> I remember how thrilled I was when I won my first kiddo & joined this amazing community so it’s really great to still see people around nvn

This is Hestia!! Aah she was my first plumie, I was so excited when I won her that I almost went CS-broke ordering tons of art WHOOPS. Her old personality was very sweet and caring, but a bit of a doormat & always prioritizing others over herself. I’ll probably keep some of those elements but she’s going to change a little I think!

And this handsome lad is Judar, who I won through a readoption! My lazy musician kiddo who’s friends with everyone and yet close with no one. I was really proud of my entry for him (I think I made a whole chatbot thing where you could speak to him which was super fun to make haha) so he’s very special to me as well <3

Oof these kiddos need some redeveloping but hopefully that will happen very soon! And hopefully I’ll continue to see all you awesome guys around here uvu(b)
xxx

x
┌─────────┐

════ʕ ⏒ ᴥ ⏒ ʔ═══
call me sky !!
────────────
infp • gemini •
hufflepuff • nerd
─────────
my kals / art cred
art shop !!

└─────────┘
skywishes01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby suneater » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:10 pm

ohhh my gosh i'm so happy to see this species coming back!! i've missed it dearly (and all the friends i've made here :'0)
      it's rlly neat to be getting back into cs again and have one of my fav communities make a comeback !! the nostalgia is hitting me :'))

since i see a lot of people re-introducing their plumies, i might as well do mine!

mia was my second plumie after varen, and still holds a special place in my heart. she's a pretty adventurous and outgoing kiddo, and she's kept her passion for the ocean and old pokemon games

with a staggering 49 pieces, neptune holds the largest art gallery of all my characters and while not as special as mia, he's incredibly important to me. he's a funky lil anxious dude with a big family and a great sense of humor which unfortunately, few people get to see

sami!! the second lovely gal in my collection, she's loud, boisterous and quick-to anger. she's a freelance artist with a passion for character design and animation

gifted to me by an amazing friend of mine, yuleden is an aspiring bodybuilder?? active gym enthusiast?? with a love for film and a heart of gold

the roommate of sami and the boyfriend of yuleden, jackdaw is a very grumpy comp sci major with an interest in video games. despite his ornery disposition, he's rather soft for his friends and bf. don't expect him to admit it, though.

and lastly, geist!! i don't really have any development for him, but i'm hoping to figure somethin out :'))

anyways!! that's all for my characters
      i'd love to get back into talking with yall and possibly getting some art for my lovely plumies (perhaps an art trade?? i haven't drawn in a while lol)

feel free to message me on discord!! my discord is leaf me aloe#0342. don't feel too bad if i don't respond tho, i'm hecka busy with school and i might forget (stress and sleep deprivation usually hit the killing blow on my already-pretty-bad memory). if that happens, just remind me!!

@skywishes101 ;; i think i remember you winning hestia !! and i totally get the need to revamp tbh, reconnecting after a while is hard. good luck revamping !! <3
      @groenii ;; i grew harper!! i was so worried that i'd mess up but so proud of finishing lol. i also remember trying out for peg!! honestly your form was amazing, again congrats on winning her!
      @Toxic Wolf ;; aria and kalel are absolutely gorgeous!! i think kalel's was one of the first contests i entered. i love the personalities for all your plumies and i can't wait to see where you go with them
      @Nekoma's Lion ;; aaaa dude!! i haven't seen you in a while <3 <3 i'm glad to be able to see u and ur gorgeous plumies again dude
      @Takura. ;; DUDE I MISS U SO MUCH !!!! seeing ur characters is like a wave of nostalgia :')) hope we can reconnect and catch up soon :0
      @literally everyone else ;; thank u for all the effort put into making this community active again !!!! <3 <3
suneater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:26 pm

[replies...]
      WOW! Seeing all these Plumes being posted is like a blast from the past. I'm so involved in Kalons now, but Plumerians was my first introduction to closed species in general. I won the first ever one I tried for, and I'm glad I did, because she enabled me to meet so many new people and make wonderful friends! Because I originally got invested in Plumes, I've grown so much as a person and an artist!

@skywishes01;; I love Hestia's design she looks like doritos! judar is adorable, and the chatbot seems like such a cool idea for a comp, and bet it was a lot of work! that's pretty amazing that you pulled that off!
      @Groenii;; I definitely remember seeing more than one of your plumerians around! Luka is such a beauty, I'm in love with his color, and his character is such a good idea for a PPS! poor boy TT
      @Toxic Wolf;; aaa I remember when we were discussing Dezel and Olwen as a couple! they didn't work out, but I like to consider them still friends [at least she's still a fan of his books lol], and i'm glad they both ended up with really great mates! <3 I also remember reading your try out for Kalel way way back in the day, it was such a unique form!
      @Nekoma's Lion;; I think your kals are some of my all time fave designs, especially Vex! good luck coming up with a character for them!
      @Takura;; surprised you didn't share that one forbidden art piece I love sparkplug what a glittery icon

[plumerians...]
      Since everyone is posting here again, I thought I would show off my kids as well!

[ Olwen ] Born with a curse, that anyone who looked into her eyes would fall instantly in love with her, she always kept her eyes closed, so she knew peoples feelings were true. She strives to be a good and gentle person who's always available to help. She runs a tea shop, which is where she met her beautiful wife, Kylix!

[ Riley ] Olwen and Kylix's son! They're an aspiring marine biologist who works at an aquarium, while putting themselves through college. They love jellyfish more than anything in the world, and have a bright personality that attracts others.

[ Xiantao ] He owns and operates a Lolita fashion boutique! He acts like a spoiled princess, and dresses like one too, always stepping out in frills and lace. His personality can be a bit abrasive, and he can act like a jerk in favor of hiding his vulnerability. But he's easier once he trusts you.

[ Nathaniel ] Nate is a great guy, kind of a dad type, always taking care of others. He owns a comic book shop, and he loves comics and video games. He's a hipster and nerd, and his moustache is his most memorable feature. He has a partner named Gideon, who he loves more than anyone he's ever met.

[ Flint ] Flint is a guy with a mysterious past. Living in Boston and trying to stay under the radar, he ran from his home in England after a leaving a dangerous group of criminals he had worked for has a hacker. After turning them in to the authorities, they managed to escape, and now he hops from place to place, hoping they won't find him. He's had a run in with the good guys though, who want to use him for info, turning him into a reluctant recruit to their spy organization.

[ Kitsunebi ] Kit is one of my most developed and beloved characters, even to this day! I won him in a comp where I got to pick the palette and theme, so he's based off one of my favorite things: kitsune! He's a old fox spirit, who works as a tattoo artist. He's got a fun and mischievous personality, and is an easy sort of person to like. He's married to the love of his life, Osier.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:45 pm

@Toxic Wolf
Oh my gosh! I remember trying out for Aria!!

@high noon
Ayeeee nice to see you here! I didn’t know you were involved in plumies :D

@everyone
These plumies. The nostalgia is real, guys. It warms my heart to see people posting here again <3 Sadly, I never got much of a chance to get involved before it closed, as I was pretty new. Still, I love my two kiddos loads, I just haven’t gotten much of a chance to use them :’)

If anyone is looking for relationships, hmu!! My plumies are on the previous page <3
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trphlthdl » Sun Dec 09, 2018 2:42 am

@high noon Oh, I didn't know you started off with plumes! that's super cool!
@leafie. OH, your plumes are all ADORABLE! If you wanna bounce ideas off me for Geist I'd be happy to help! Sometimes chatting with others helps get the creative juices flowing.
@Silver Pandorica Oh, I'll have to check it out!

I've only got one Plumie, from a readopting awhile back. I was so surprised to win, having lost many, many contests in the past. Anyways, Here's Sage Fitrei!

I absolutely adore her, although her current job (photography) doesn't really fit her so well in my opinion. At the moment I'm thinking matchmaker in the 1800s or something, wedding planner, or geneticist that works with endangered species breeding programs.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me