Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Postby booklover789 » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:20 pm

REPLIES wrote:@stickFlicks - Hoping you can do the RPW I sent over to you. :) Stitch can seriously use a growth - it's been years and he's STILL stuck in his pup stage! Good luck with all the other growths you have, too. You'll do great.

@Snowseph - The clarity about the rarities is suuuuper helpful. Thanks for clearing that up!

@kn!ght - Welcome back to CS! Good luck on getting growths and transfers! I'm in the same place as you, and need some myself. Good luck getting some. Also, you've got some GORGEOUS wolves! What absolute sweeties! I love them! ;)

@rockpelt. - Got your PM about all of your nursery slots being cancelled. I'm so sorry to hear that you're stepping down. I Loved all of your work and absolutely adored you as a person. I laughed a lot at silly things you said, and you cheered me up while you were here. You'll be missed by me, I can tell you that, dear. ♥

I've been gone for awhile, and have a TON of new stuff to tell y'all about!

1. I have updated nearly all of my RPWs to have last names and/or middle names (the latter is optional, but I felt that most of my wolves needed last names). I kept having difficulty remembering who was in whose family line, so the last names helped extensively. If you want to see the updated names and family trees, feel free to see them via my RPW website below. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE WEBSITE IS STILL A WIP. You may have to hover over the heading "Rainbow Paint Wolves" and then click through each RPW you want to view, as the main landing page of the website I'm still working on, as changing my wolves' names resulted in a lot of links being faulty, so I have to edit that as soon as I have time to do so.
https://bookiesrpwsandotherchars.weebly ... olves.html

2. I have made a poll/questionnaire that I'd appreciate feedback on. PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ANSWERING THE POLL, AS INFORMATION HERE IS VERY IMPORTANT! I have an RPW who is totally obsessed with owning and caring for animals, and he recently bought and will be opening an animal sanctuary, sort of like a massive adoption center for animals. Lamar is his name, and many of you may recognize him as one of my older RPWs. He won't be catching Cuddlebugs or other RPW-related subspecies adoptables and giving them out here. He'll be finding actual, real life animals...like gekos and puppies and kitties and old dogs and old cats and lizards and the like. He'll be opening his animal agency up for others to adopt animals from his center soonish - within the next month or so - and I was wondering what the interest would be from others pertaining to this pet project of mine. I'd just be using free-to-use images from google and writing up personalities for each animal myself, sort of as if I was in charge of a real-life pound for a variety of animals. I'd then make a thread here on CS and host monthly adoptions, and whichever form struck my fancy I'd award to the individual who'd applied for it. I'd also make sure that every person who applied got something, even if it wasn't the initial pet that they had their hopes on - after all, sometimes the pet picks you, and not the other way around! ;)
This idea was said to be okay to do by Snowseph via Discord on 5/22/2018.

To be very clear: THIS IS NOT an official RPW agency or RPW staff-sanctioned agency. RPW staff cannot be held responsible for what happens here, as it is my (booklover789's) personal agency not directly linked to RPWs as a species. The mods of CS can and may get involved in the future if people become rude, mean, nasty, or cruel, as this type of behavior is not encouraged on CS. I will not hesitate to alert the mods of CS to any and all improper instances that may occur.

That said, here's the poll/questionnaire. PLEASE vote on it, as me hosting this poll will tell me whether or not to go through with this idea I've had for awhile. (Please note that this is my first time using Google Forms, so I may have made a mistake somewhere. I apologize if I do - please let me know how I can fix it and what needs to be fixed if you find an error. Thanks.)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

3. New RPWs I'm Introducing
Spock - Male - Aromantic Asexual - Star Trek Advanced Custom

Donner - Female - Too Young to Have a Sexuality Yet - Daughter of Dottie and Dipstick

Vendetta "Purple Guy" - Male - ??? (Most Likely Homosexual - will edit this later once it's figured out between me and the previous owner) - Five Nights at Freddy's Custom - Won from the RPW Re-Adoption Center/Pound

Baxter - Male - Questioning - Brother to my RPW Sprite - Won from the RPW Re-Adoption Center/Pound

Nishikigoi Marikawa - Female - Heteroromantic Heterosexual - Siren RPW - Won from the RPW Animal Rescue Event 2018

4. New, Easier Way to Access my RPWs and Their Mates
I redid my RPW website so that it would be easier for me to keep track of which of my wolves are single and looking for mates, single and not interested in looking for mates, and those that are taken or in relationships already. These pages are very plain and still WIPs, but the lists have been updated and all RPWs on these lists are accurate and up-to-date as of 6/3/2018, 11:14pm. Their sexualities and romantic preferences still need to be added, but I will eventually get around to doing that at a later date.

If anyone is interested in any of my single wolves, feel free to PM me here on CS or contact me via the Discord server through DM. :)

Single
Taken
Single but Not Looking

5. New Mateships
IMPORTANT NOTES: Even though these RPWs may not look like adults, they are due for growths and are of age - I just have to find somebody to help me grow them to the normal lines. I am not pairing kids with adults or kids with kids - I am pairing adults with adults!
Besides the one platonic marriage (which was approved by Snowseph via the Discord Server on 5/22/2018), all the rest of these mateships are average/normal.

Licorice Rockie Kittinger and Stuart - Platonic Marriage; Queerplatonic Relationship
Brand and Sia Spencer
Black Licorice Cotton Candy Kittinger and Piranha Flytrap Barbery
Arabella Cicada and Rodney

6. Growths and Transfers
Thanks to all who helped grow and/or age my RPWs! I did a small amount of these myself, but I want to just thank all of those users who helped me grow them up or transfer them to the new lines, as I couldn't have gotten such progress done without y'all. You guys are great. I only did two or three of these - you all did the rest, so thank you for that. :) Users who helped me were... wolf;;, ☁Lady Raincloud☁, Snowseph, and UndeadRenegade (previously AcidImportedRose). Thanks to everyone for the awesome transfers and growths! :D

Toffee

Balto

Sprite

Natashia

Oyster

Timber

Dante

Cerestus

Christina

Mortimer

Olesya

Sadaf

Talaith

Nahla

Belle

Vera

Ebony

Papillon Gris Fumé

Eobard Edward

Celia

Elsbeth (both of her hairstyles - one for Winter and one for Summer)

Ophelia Wǔdàn

Oktavia von Seckendorff

Jerome

Jesse

Swann

Syrena

Silena

Sparrow

Fish

Chips

Piranha Flytrap

Moshe

Agatha "Aggie"
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Hey y'all. Its been a while. Anyways need to do some warm up doodles, so pm me some of your favorite RPW's for some free art of them. (Also I want to make more adopts so slide me some suggestions if you want?)

Also, I finally organized my kiddos! They have a thread now! Feel free to take a look here!

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:08 am

Heyo everyone!<3 I have some updates so I thought I'd post

First I still have 6 RPWs up for adoption, check them out here

---------------------

I have about 400+ paint gems and I'm looking for art of some paint wolves of mine! PM me with prices please

---------------------

Also I have some items that I???? don't really use so if you want them just pm me, max of 2 per person
https://toyhou.se/1508579.rpw-storage
the only thing that is off limits is 1 of the golden gaytimes

---------------------

doing traditional sketches for 2 paint gems each, feel free to order multiple
pm me for examples ;v;
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snowseph » Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:12 pm

Hey all! Nodell and I have been thinking about this for a while now, but it's come time for it to happen. Nodell and I are both stepping down as owners of RPWs. The species is now in Raven's hands and she will choose what to do with them next.

It's been a great run with you all! The RPW community is the only community I ever truly stuck around with and I'm glad I did. I met some awesome people through the community. Even through the hard times, I'm glad we all came together to work on this lovely species.

On a more personal note, I myself am currently winding down from CS and hoping to start the next chapter in my life. I'm going to be gone from CS in a couple weeks, but I still am working on getting my affairs in order in the interim. I've experienced so much on CS and had so many good times, but it's time to move on so I can focus on my energy on areas that I'm very passionate about. I'll still be on Discord if anyone ever wants to casually talk.

Thanks everyone!
    i'm not that active... i pop in every now and then out of boredom or nostalgia.
    i'm keeping my stuff unless otherwise stated.

he/they. queer. adult. multi&mixed media artist.
    discord: eat_plant
Snowseph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby knifekind » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:48 am

hey yall!! im not super back into cs or anything but im thinking about opening up my rpws for breeding and significant others!!! currently in the process of recreating a thread for them all, but i have a fair amount of RPWs that are male, female, nb, straight, gay, bi etc who are all looking for partners! if you're interested or have any rpws looking for mates/significant others, dm me! ʕ→ᴥ←ʔ
adult he/it bisexual
knifekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:08 am

hey, howdy, hello, hiya there, theres probably more ways to say hi but i'll get to the point,,
    IM ALIVE
    i know i tried coming back at some point a while ago but i think now i'm in a place where i
    have a little bit more time and am able to attempt to make a full recovery (wow!)
    so i'll hopefully be more active, and to start that off I'm looking for some friends for my rpws!
    most of them should have a personality to go by, some being longer than others,
    i might be open to mates for a few if anyone has some but its not my top priority
    other than that i just wanna share this little doodle i did of my boy dave
    and im happy to be back <3
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koi97 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:44 pm

thank you to eerybody that was interested! They all have found homes! ;v;

Audax has a home! c:

Darwin has aa home!

and Libra has a home as well!

Please pm if interested, fcfs.
ImageImage
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈

.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Koi~Female~She/Her
Single
Artist/Author
sorry if I don't seem the
most active.
Busy with irl stuff
.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓

small link box c:
Nocturne Erazel
Charactersxxxxxxxx

┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛
┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈ ┈
DeviantArt;; Koi97
Tumblr;; the-97th-koi-fish
Discord;; Pm me
koi97

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:00 am

Hey, I don’t know if anyone can tell me this, but if I wanted to write and potentially publish a story involving my rpws, would that be allowed or no?

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:06 pm

theres a new fanclub but im not sure if posting is okay : 0 if it is, ill move this post there but! im p excited for the reopening so heres a doodle, featuring my first RPW Scruffy and his wife Plumberry!!

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:24 pm

that's such a cute piece of art!!
if you wish to go re-post it over on the new fanclub, it's now open!

This fanclub is now closed, and you can all find the new, v3 RPW fanclub HERE!
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me