Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2 [Updates - Pg 186]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Rainbow Paint Wolf Fanclub V.2

Postby Simonpet » Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:21 pm

Man! I see people with 200+ RPWs and I only have 12! Okay, that comes from being away for a whole year and trying to avoid hoarding every single RPW I can find but still...!
@rockpelt.: I love your new RPWs, especially King George. I wonder why he thinks that he's a kangaroo.
@LadyChinaAru: I also love your RPWs, especially the ReinRPWs (Reinbow Paint Wolves?)!

Code: Select all
[b]Which of your RPWs do you feel is the most/least developed and why?[/b]
[b]What do your RPWs feel about Valentine's Day?[/b]

To answer my own questions...
Which of your RPWs do you feel is the most/least developed and why?
I would say that most of my RPWs have been developed...sort of. However, the ones who I feel are the most developed are Chill of Ice Versi (Ice) and Bruno Versi (Bruno), because I have numerous headcanons and unpublished stories with them. In addition, they're often the subject of many of my sketches or drawings, which highlight different scenes from their lives. At first, Ice was a childesh RPW who wanted many pups. Now, she's a painter, a lover of exercise and the outdoors, and someone who will always be there for their friends. Bruno was a gamer, but now, he's also a kind but strict father who is devoted to his mate and pups, also a painter, and far more relaxed and easy-going than I had originally written him out to be. Of course, I still need more about them, but I have a couple of stories featuring them which I think provide an okay example of what life is like in their heads.

I have a few RPWs that I don't feel are developed enough. To name them, they're Uno, Atlantic, and Sandy. This is because I haven't written much about them or roleplayed them. In addition, they haven't been given much that would be considered "interesting" about them, other than in one of my universes, Atlantic had a crush on Jay, a pegasus who is the son of one of my OCs. Beyond that, they're blank slates.

What do your RPWs feel about Valentine's Day?
Abra Cadabruh Versi - Valentine's Day is nothing special to me. All I really understand about it is that it's for couples and lots of chocolate is usually involved.
Atlantic Versi - I'm in it for the chocolate. When I was younger, I'd write cards to Jay, my childhood crush. It didn't work out because he's a pegasus and I'm a Rainbow Paint Wolf. But we still keep in contact, and it's nice to recieve a little chocolate from him once in a while.
Bruno Versi - I like Valentine's Day because it makes Ice happy. By itself, I don't find it a remarkable holiday but it's also nice to have one just for couples.
Bueno Martyson Versi - Valentine's Day... It depends. Sometimes, I don't care much about it and other times I'm like "Oh no, I'll never get a partner!"
Byford Kelvin Burgerson Versi - Meh. What else can I say? Maybe someday I'll think differently, but that isn't today.
Chill of Ice Versi - I love Valentine's Day! It gives me a chance to reflect on my life with my mate, Bruno. Okay, and he knows what desserts I like best, that might be a part of it.
Ethan Brui - Valentine's Day is extra busy for me because I work around the clock. But when thinking about all those sculptures I've made... I'm glad that they made someone happy.
Klubnika - I honestly don't care much about Valentine's Day. I don't have a significant other yet, although I'm happy for Ice and Bruno. Those two have come a long way!
Mateo Martyson - *scribbles* Valentine's Day makes me sad because it's always a reminder of all the ones I'll never have again with Domino, but I will always appreciate my daughter for being there with me. She also brings good chocolates.
Rema - It's just another holiday and isn't very special to me. I think that it's cute how Ice and Bruno act this time of year, though.
Sandy Versi - What can I say? I've never had a boyfriend because my parents didn't think that it was wise, and I only really like it for the chocolates. However, it's one of those holidays where the whole family comes together, and it's nice to see Bueno 'cause she's always busy. Come to think of it, Abra's also busier than normal. I hate growing up.
Uno Martyson - I've never found Valentine's Day my favorite holiday, but it does give me a chance to think about my love life. Some might think of it as another year of being alone, but I choose to think about it as another year where I might find someone I will care for.
Status wrote:The end is coming. I can see the
light at the end of the tunnel. It's
almost here!
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:04 am

oh look, a thing exists,,,,

I asked a while ago if anyone was interested in some blind date esque stuff;
      and in essence of valentines day I figured good timing and good planning since some people showed interest!

that being said go check 'er out if yall are interested ^^

Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:14 am

@Dep; -screams at that idea it's cute-
    @Simon; No worries, you'll get more RPW's eventually! nwn
    @rockpelt; congrats on your new rpws and omg hamilton babes
    ---
    Hey everyone just wanted to pop in and say my art trades are open if y'all are interested!
    and that I have 3 Valentines day YCH's open!
    { 750 points }
    { the other two are 500 points }
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarizedVertigo » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:24 pm

So! Just like rock (as this thread is.... VERY image heavy ;oo) I made clickable headshots for all my new wolves! I have some more coming (The tiger bauble, a custom in the works, and 1 CYO bauble!) but untill then i'll make a smol post ye!!
they will NOT be in order unless they are nursery batches!!

Nursery Batches;;

(Tran)Quill(ity) X Itti - Wolf;;
Cynic Morgan | Hope Morgan
Image|Image

Dirk X Peaches - Wolf;;
Sareph Strifer

Booker X Dirk - Wolf;;
Abbadon Baal | Elizabeth Dewitt-Strifer
Image |Image

Jon X Lenka- Wolf;;
Destery Rime(-Hitower)

Mamoru X Nuka(cola) - Wolf;;
Lakeland Aikoi
Jess(ica) X Melody - Wolf;;
Manu Valli

Zacharie X Atria - Wolf;;
Rue Neochia |Ronan Neochia |Riah Neochia
Image|Image|Image

Sli X Aleks(ander) - Wolf;;
Mishka Marchant | Hipo Marchant
Image|Image

Doxx X Mariana - Wolf;;
Eli 'Nameless' Web |Grim 'Gremlin' Web |Nymit 'Anonymity' Web
Image|Image|Image

Desmond X Kyler - Rockpelt.
Not named quite | yet! I will |edit this l8r!
Image|Image|Image

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-
-
-
-
-
-

-

-
-

-

Okay! Nursery batches over!
Custom/Adopted Wolves;;

Hinata Shoyo ♂

Aleksander Marchant ♂

Sli Marchant ♂

Tiffany (Tiff) Wonder ♀

Ethan Reliant ♂

Mariana Web ♀

Linkin Meteora ♂ [Design - Rockpelt.]

Ethos Tiberius-Equinox ♂
Kyu Declan ♀ [Design - Rockpelt.]

Zoey Goule ♀ [Design - Wolf;;]

Lailani Crown ♀ [Design - Wolf;;]

Aiko Sanamari ♀ [Design - Wolf;;]

Audrey Skiryam ♀ [Design - Wolf;;]

Chell Glidewell ♀ [Design - Wolf;;]

Doxx Web ♂

Anteros Amour Maite ♂

PolarizedVertigo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:13 am

I'm currently working on my customs, but I've decided to introduce my new rpws before they're finished so that the post will be shorter. cx Also, if anyone is looking for a headcannoning partner (I'm not the best at keeping up with role plays, but I can try that as well), please shoot me a PM! Anyways, here are my new rpws. Warning, long post ahead!

ImageThis is Seraphina Hailey, a quick-tempered pirate on The White Cutlass. She seems really confident but she's actually really easily offended and can be a little petty at time. She also is rather self-conscious about her wings since she can't actually fly.

ImageThis is Einar Carne, an apprentice butcher (wow this makes my last name for him so creative) who is an introvert. He also loves food, so he's a bit of a pig at times.

ImageThis is Gracelynn Quint, another pirate on The White Cutlass. She is rather elegant and refined, so she seems a bit out of place on the ship. However, she earns her keep, so Amitola refuses to kick her off. Her mood tends to switch from frivolous to stingy on a whim.

ImageThis is Gozal Cicero, a know-it-all that likes to spout off random facts he learns. He just likes being annoying and correcting others. While he never actually does his job of assisting Kermit in the library (as he actually just sits around in a corner where he hides and reads), Kermit still keeps him around and pays him for who knows why.

ImageAsgre Corr, a very intense wolf who really just wants a family. She currently does not posses the ability to love, as her heart was taken away. She's been told that she can only love again if someone gives her their heart, which she assumes as literal, although it is possible that she has misinterpreted it. If she did gain the ability to love, she'd probably be extremely possessive of those close to her.

ImageThis is Doren, the child of Tamarisk and Jordan. He's rather insecure due to looks and feels a bit confined over how protective his parents are (since neither have their first kids). He also feels a bit weird about the fact that he has other siblings that he'll probably never meet. He might potentially meet Asgre and "give her his heart" in the sense that he'll see her as a big sister/role model.

ImageThis is Alkina, the child of Kadir and Phoenix. She's a very head strong and stubborn girl. She also can be rather narrow-minded and controlling. Since she has so many siblings, Alkina is often desperate to get attention, which gets her into trouble.

ImageThis little guy has no known name, and is mainly known as Wanderer. He's an orphan that travels around on his own and hates being in one place for long amounts of time.

ImageMuffet is a clueless girl who is incredibly childish. She's been adopted by Ramon.

ImageThis is Ramon, Muffet's adoptive father. He's generally a nervous wreck, and while he won't tell Muffet this, he's actually dirt poor as he's a mailman and fast food work just trying to pay the rent. Despite this, he still buys Muffet whatever she wants.

ImagePanddareos, a part of Ziph's (currently nameless) gang. He's been imprisoned before, and can get rather careless as he's obsessed with stealing.

ImageCarmine, a reinpaw who is the classic "seems like a strict and grumpy guy but he's really a softie." He used to be a dancer - and might go back to that - and currently works as a dance instructor.

ImageThis is Flash, the leader of Ziph's gang. He's extremely arrogant and gets into a lot of close calls with the law because of it.

ImageThis girl is named Presence. She is a pawn shop owner - often buying stuff from the gang Flash runs - and acts really scary, even though she's not. She can be rather pessimistic though, and does not haggle.

ImageAnother orphan adopted by Charrus. This is Mire, and she loves the mud and the dirt. She is extremely playful and goofy.

ImagePeril, another member of Ziph's gang. He's not mute, but no one has ever heard him talk, so no one can get a grasp on his personality. He sees Presence as an adoptive sister of sorts.

ImageThis is Alastair (who was gonna be named Kyle till I saw that that name was taken, in case anyone was wondering why the name was changed if they knew the previous one), a very kind-hearted guy who is. Very patient. He can be a bit of a pushover when it comes to everyone except Deina, who he often ended up looking after since she is such a child. He still does look after her, but that's also because they're mates now. He has a very large rock collection.

ImageThis is Deina, an extremely playful and childish rainbow paint wolf. She steals anything and everything shiny to add to her collection, so Alastair has to keep a close eye on her whenever they go anywhere. She isn't always the most considerate, but she is very possessive of her friends. Deina has also has a major crush on Alastair for a long time.

Also, I want to announce some romance as well!
  • Amitola and Seraphina are mates (which I've been headcannoning about for a while, although not in a lot of detail)
  • Carmine and Helena are dating
  • Flash and Presence are mates
  • Mire has a big crush on Wanderer from when he stopped by Charrus' farm for a while
  • Alastair and Deina are mates
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:15 am

@ Fire
Alastair x Deina is the cutest couple idea eee. ;w;
CONGRATS on all your new wolves! And you can always come to me for headcanons and slow role plays heh. cx
Also a new member of the Wentworth family clan I see. Hes' very cute. O:

- - -

I won some wolves I have loved for some time now and YAY! So happy!
And they actually have names. That is always good.

Firstly Luminescent! She's one of my favorite rpws and has been for awhile, I'm so happy to have her now! Shes' Frey's wife and an avid explorer. She's my other rpw, Galadriel's, cousin.

I have a little headshot I drew of her too.

Next is Felt, who is such a pretty rpw. o: She runs a bakery and loves crafting! She enters a ton of crafting competitions and loves to collect prizes.

Next is Frey, a bit of a hero type, but hates attention so he often shies away once all is said and done. Also, he has some relatives out there I need to track own if anyone knows them, besides his wife and kids of course. c:

This is Brady, brother of one of my older rpws. He can be a bit bitter but he's also very fun loving. He works as a gardener at Lycan and Galadriel's mansion.

Next is Baltimore. He's very quiet for the most part. c:He can also be a bit rude and hates that aspect of himself but just struggles interacting with others. cx

I am happy top have he Frey x Luminescent family together and have a chance to develop them, and also Brady! Also, Felt is probably one of my top favorites out of my girl paint wolves too now eek. o:
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu ❤️
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:26 am

Congrats on the new Wolves! I would like to introduce someone of my own: meet Kaldi Lera Versi. She is the first of the biological Versis (not including adopted pups Bueno and Byford) to have uncommon paint. Her family dotes over her. She doesn't have a personality yet.

almost here!

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:03 pm

@simon||cute kiddo!!
@lady||grats on all of them!!
@fire||i adore asgre so much >w< I loved the story you did for her<33

long post warning

Wow okay I should post more eeee

I have quite a number of new wolves to share and I'm happy to announce I hit 100 wolves! My 100th is Mimi, who you will be below<33

also i've decided that my Verrenda and Poppy are mates

since we didn't exactly post the dating announcement RIGHT when they got together, Mizzy and Salvey have been together at least a year now!

kennedy, bottom kid
he's the most innocent thing ever, protect him
he takes a huge interest in piano and loves making flower crowns

jordan is kennedy's brother and could care less for learning to play the piano
he wants to play the guitar and be in a band one day

april is a very idependent yet sweet gal who lives on a farm with her four dogs and loves to race horses

mimi is a spoiled brat who acts like an angel when zelda, panama, or ire, her moms, are around, but like a demon when her uncle takes care of her
wants to join his circus as well

cirrus is a happy overly cheerful dude that gives tours to kids on field trips at the history museum

if you exist, even if he doesn't know you, chimera probably doesn't like you
cold wolf who runs a pet store with his adopted sister delia

if chimera hates someone then delia probably likes them
she's the pure opposite of her adopted sibling and is a sweetie

no matter how much he says he hates being used as a pillow don't believe him, he's lying
harlow works as a private investigator but almost no one who personally knows him knows about it
working it as a second job after his job as a worker at a cafe to pay for his sick grandma's hospital bills

ezra is a ghost wolf who zim and dimmie found
she now hangs around zim's base and everyone who is important in zim's life in now her child
she is the momma bear of all my wolves pretty much

Vivian is secretly a wanted criminal but she disguises herself as just a simple librarian
icon art by SourdoughCrow on TH and gif by dogtoyz on TH

Neon - it/its [or any]
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PeanutButterRum » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:56 pm

I want to reintroduce my wolf Sylvester, he is from around August. He is up for friends and possible relationships in the future
Sylvester Minx Note, Male, unknown sexuality, orphan
He was adopted by my wolf Rosco after his parents died. He is a bit introverted

PeanutButterRum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:43 am

@viixen and Butter Rum: I love your new Wolves!

Does anyone know which pound we are currently using? I asked Illuminit, but they said that they don't know as they don't own it anymore.
almost here!

Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups