➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢

Postby -Shaded- » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 am

guys :OOO
I need C$ for a viscet custom :D I only need 4-5 more!!!!!
(Willing to do TONS of art, Examples are in my art shop/Siggy)
Thanks!!!!
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soulsplosion » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:47 am

Hon customs aren't open yet >u< I'm seriously rethinking them and how they're going to work

hi im soul !!!
im a digital artist and game designer
im not very active here anymore
im an adult with a job now

Donate to the PCRF

My dinosaur survival game on roblox
Deviantart
Tumblr
Soulsplosion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:55 am

Soulsplosion wrote:
    Hon customs aren't open yet >u< I'm seriously rethinking them and how they're going to work

I knew that... i am saving up for them :D
(i got the 5 C$ Thanks Sabatea!!!!)
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-

-----
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage

-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:51 am

Soulsplosion wrote:
...& also, there are multiple Legendary Viscets created a year, but only 1 of a certain particular legendary gene created a year
so the 4th of July Viscet has the color-changing markings gene, that's a legendary gene only released once a year on the 4th of July. There are, though, other legendary traits particular to different holidays, that are each released only once per year on that particular holiday[/color][/list]

Ohh..
I have SOO many ideas for halloween... :O
It could be a Viscet with (Bat Wings/Candycorn horns,spikes/Jack'o lantern/ The mane could be a ghostly mist)
AHHHHHHH My mind is exploding.
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-

-----
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage

-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:49 am

So...seeing as everyone is introducing their viscets, I guess I'll introduce mine. :)

Image Image
This is Lexington, the first viscet I ever won and my current second fursona. I absolutely love her to pieces - if I tried to tell you all the ways I adore her I'm sure I'd take up waaay too much of your time, so I'll just leave it at this: her color scheme is amazing, her design is gorgeous, and seeing as she is my second fursona, she shares a lot of similarities to myself. If I had to choose one word to describe her, I'd choose "energetic." The reason why is sort of self-explanatory - this girl just doesn't seem to slow down, and is go, go, go 24/7.
She doesn't have a mate or kids right now, and doesn't really want any...but she's open to having her mind changed, should the right young male come along.
Link to her character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... ngton.html

This is Celine Concord, the second viscet I ever won. I absolutely love this girl and her seemingly-simple design. If you look closer, however, you realize how complex and intricate her design really is, even though it utilizes only a few shades of one color. If I had to choose one word to describe her, I'd choose "outcast," as she doesn't have very many friends due to her eccentric personality.
She is currently single, and doesn't really know if she wants a mate or not.
Link to her character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... ncord.html

This is Maccaulay, my first male viscet. He's the first one I ever obtained that was rarer than the average viscet, but I truly fell in love with his design because it reminded me of Asian culture - particularly reptiles and dragons. :) If I had to describe him in one word, I'd choose the word to be "enigma," because of all of his seemingly-clashing personality traits.
He's about as single as a viscet can be, with no ties to anybody or children of his own. He isn't really looking, though, as he's happy being a loner.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... aulay.html

Image Image
This is Leilani, the first viscet I ever won that I didn't think I was going to win. There were SO MANY other excellent forms out there for her that I was truly shocked that I won this beautiful girl. I absolutely ADORE her design. Pink is my second favorite color, but the thing that really hooked me was her galaxy-like design, which I LOVE. If I had to describe her in one word, I'd choose the word "delicate," as she is quite a lovely and gentle lady.
This sweetie is engaged to Ordell, who can be seen below. After they get married, she plans on having a family with him.
Link to her character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... rdell.html

This is Ordell, the viscet I worked the absolute hardest to obtain in a very difficult competition. I put soooo much work into his form that I was really, sincerely hoping I'd win - and I did! When I looked at my opponents' forms, they were all excellent, so the fact that I won was a ltitle surprising, but not as shocking as winning Leilani, honestly. Ordell is the one viscet other than my fursona whom I absolutely 100% love and adore. I absolutely LOVE fall colors, so his gorgeous design is very pleasing to my eyes. If I had to choose one word to describe him, I'd choose "emotional," as he feels deeply and loves wholeheartedly.
This awesome dude is engaged to Leilani, who can be seen above. After they get married, he plans on doing whatever it is his wife would like to do, in regards to family. He feels he can be both a great father and husband, or just a great husband. He doesn't mind if he has kids or if he doesn't have kids.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... rdell.html

This is Pilialoha, the only child of Leilani and Ordell. She has ankle tufts and wolf ears like her father, and her design is a mixture of both of her parents' designs. Her color palette is also a mixture of her parents' color palettes. Her eyes are blue, just like her father's, except Pilialoha's eyes are inverted compared to her father's eyes - his eyes are light on the outside and dark on the inside; her eyes are dark on the outside and light on the inside. She is one of my favorite viscets because of her GORGEOUS design. If I had to describe her in one word, I'd choose the word "determined," as she is a very obstinate and goal-oriented viscet.
This sweetheart was single for a bit of time, but has recently bonded with Egan, who can be seen below. She is his girlfriend, and they plan on mating someday, and perhaps having a family with him, as well. She's just not so sure right now about the kids...but she knows she'll figure it out sometime in the future.
Link to her character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... -egan.html

This is Egan Keahi - though his friends call him Phoenix. His design was inspired by a firefighter's outfit, and that inspired me to make him somewhat of a firefighting-viscet. While he doesn't have it in his power to control or put out one of nature's deadliest forces, he does go into fires and saves those who might happen to be caught within the flames. He used to be a firebrand, easily angered and unhappy in general. When he saved the young Pilialoha from a horrible fire that had erupted in the house which her parents were using as a shelter from the whether, something changed in him. Seeing the young viscet so grateful to even be alive made him weigh his choices and made him realize that a life isn't worth living if it isn't being done happily. He then changed his entire lifestyle and his entire personality, and even though this took years to come to terms with, he's a rather jolly viscet now, though he does have his bad days and his depressed days - but Pilialoha can generally help him get out of his funk, so he's all right most of the time. If I had to describe his old state in one word, I'd choose "destruction," as he tended to burn his bridges faster than he could make them. If I had to describe his current state in one word, I'd choose "helper," as he's now focused on what he can do for others to help them, and is no longer so self-centered. His girlfriend is Pilialoha, who can be seen above. While he knows that they'll become mates one day, he's not very sure he wants children. He's promised himself not to think too much on that at the moment, though, and is more concerned about what he can do for his girlfriend to help her in life.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... -egan.html

This is Ignacio, son of Egan and Pilialoha. He's very calm and mild-mannered...though he does have his few moments of recklessness where he'll run outside and rip leaves off of trees. For the most part, however, he is orderly and prefers to take life slow, rather than barrel on through it with a bad attitude. While his parents don't necessarily have bad attitudes, they are more outgoing than shy Ignacio. He'll talk to you if he really, truly wants to, but he tends to shy away from social situations, and prefers to be alone. He is naturally a loner, and prefers it that way - he can't get his heart crushed again if he's not around other viscets, right? His rambunctious moments are only found when he's fully relaxed around friends or family - when he's around strangers he's very quiet and really doesn't say much. One thing he does know he wants in life is a mate - but he's worried that his mate won't accept him for who he is, and that she'll think of him as a weakling, unable to care for himself. While Ignacio can be soft-hearted, he can take care of himself and doesn't necessarily NEED someone else to look after him. After several failed relationships, he has nearly given up. He hopes that he can find a girl who will understand him, inside and out, and be willing to help him conquer his problems one small pawstep at a time.
If I had to choose one word to describe him, I'd choose "Ember," as he tends to smolder rather than burst into flame.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly.com/ignacio.html

Image Image
This is Banji, the first viscet I ever obtained with the intent of breeding her later down on the road. She is a twin (to whom I haven't yet worked out) and is an overall sweet and caring viscet - the perfect mother. She is a hard worker and does well at anything she puts her mind to. If I had to choose one word to describe her, I'd choose "loving."
She does have a mate - his name is Baback, and he can be seen below. They have one son named Crispin, who can also be seen below.
Link to her character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... ispin.html

Image Image
This is Baback, the first viscet I looked at and just knew I would pair up with Banji. They looked so sweet together, running through the woods with leaves flying behind them as they kicked them up...in my mind, imagined a few scenarios with the two of them and found that I wanted to have them pair up and be mates, and thus tried my best to obtain Baback. A bit clumsy but very loving, Baback is an absolutely amazing viscet, and is great around kids. He always wanted a family of his own, and when he met and fell in love with Banji, he know that this dream of his was actually a possibility. If I had to choose one word to describe him, I'd choose "talkative," as this boy is extremely chatty!
He does have a mate - her name is Banji, and she can be seen above. They have one son named Crispin, who can be seen below.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... ispin.html

This is Crispin, the first viscet I ever saw born as an egg, hatch and grow into a child, and then become the stunning adult that he is today. I'm still working on Crispin's personality, so it's not finished. If I had to choose one word to describe him, I'd choose "rambunctious," as he's quite a rowdy fellow.
Link to his character page: http://bookiesawesomecharacters.weebly. ... ispin.html
Last edited by booklover789 on Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:04 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ginger~ » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:07 pm

I just won this lil cutie! Yayyyyy! She's Jasper. ^.^ Overreacts a lot and blows up at people, but if you're her friend, she's amazing and caring.
G i n g e r ~

Hiya! I'm a teenage girl from the US. I'm pretty upbeat, and a complete nerd. I keep fish and a box turtle. I roleplay fairly often, and write, too!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Ginger~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:13 pm

I guess if everyone else is, I should out mine up too...?

Just won him, his name is Dulcis Saccharo - He has an obsession of candy, (thus, he bathed in it as a result of his parents making him throw it all out >_>) and his favourite in particular is chocolate-mint patties. ^3^

Mint Chip made this guy, and I think he's adorable! ^V^

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:15 pm

I just got this line conversion for Hype and I already love it to bits ;w;

@ booklover
Maccaulay and Leilani are my favorite cx
They are amazing Viscets, but all Viscets are amazing owo

@ Ginger
Congratz!
She is super cute :3

@ Endless
Congratz also!
Dulcis is adorable looking, and I find it funny that
Mint Chip made a candy Viscet X3
get it
cause mint is a candy
and its candy
with some mints on it

excuse my bad humor
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:20 pm

Fennekin-Paws wrote:

I just got this line conversion for Hype and I already love it to bits ;w;

@ booklover
Maccaulay and Leilani are my favorite cx
They are amazing Viscets, but all Viscets are amazing owo

@ Ginger
Congratz!
She is super cute :3

@ Endless
Congratz also!
Dulcis is adorable looking, and I find it funny that
Mint Chip made a candy Viscet X3
get it
cause mint is a candy
and its candy
with some mints on it

excuse my bad humor

ohmygod yes I realized that and I was going to originally name him Piperis Herba get it, pepper and herb in latin makes peppermint hahahahHAHAHAhahaHAHABut I didn't because it didn't fit well... ;3;

Postby bite sized kuiper » Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:24 pm

^
I'm glad there's someone else here that shares my bad humor
yesss
we shall destroy this community with bad puns
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes