[케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: [케이팝] Korean Pop Fan Club

Postby 心裡學 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:59 am

wonpil wrote:
    i was rewatching iois downpour mv, which reminds me of how wanna one is only a temporary group aghhh sad.

has anyone seen got7s teasers????
    oh my god
    they all look so good ,,, seriously the best they’ve ever looked for a comeback

okay so i bet at least someone has heard of the unit show? for failed idols/groups.
    and i seriously????? so many of my favorite groups are going, here’s just a few:
    - topdogg
    - boyfriend
    - hansol, ex sm rookie (smh, hasn’t even debuted)
    - snuper
    - junhyeok (ex day6 member, unconfirmed)
    - mvp
    - jun and chan from a.c.e (i’m so pissed about this don’t get me started)
    - euijin of sonamoo
    - matilda (they’re really amazing, i expect them to get high rankings)
    - good day (debuted literally a month ago)

also i can’t wait to see the judges faces when a member of exp edition walks into the audition lamdosjbdak

but a lot is unconfirmed. there are a ton of contestants auditioning(200+) it’s insane. they’re also behind on filming/auditions apparently so, this show is already a mess.

this show is going to be worse then producer 101. i’m gonna want all of them to win ://

There's also Dal Shabet, DIA, ex-The Ark members, and Hotshot. Son Dongmyeong (from P101 S2) is in it, and I think an ex-T-ara member is as well.

I'm probably going to watch that, as well as Mix Nine (YG's take on The Unit). There's also a lot of idols on that-- many people from both seasons of P101, KNK, Loona, High4, etc. Although I think Mix Nine is just to let them gain recognition and not form a group? I'm not sure, nothing's confirmed yet.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pied_piper » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:04 am

FreshCookies wrote:
wonpil wrote:
    i was rewatching iois downpour mv, which reminds me of how wanna one is only a temporary group aghhh sad.

has anyone seen got7s teasers????
    oh my god
    they all look so good ,,, seriously the best they’ve ever looked for a comeback

okay so i bet at least someone has heard of the unit show? for failed idols/groups.
    and i seriously????? so many of my favorite groups are going, here’s just a few:
    - topdogg
    - boyfriend
    - hansol, ex sm rookie (smh, hasn’t even debuted)
    - snuper
    - junhyeok (ex day6 member, unconfirmed)
    - mvp
    - jun and chan from a.c.e (i’m so pissed about this don’t get me started)
    - euijin of sonamoo
    - matilda (they’re really amazing, i expect them to get high rankings)
    - good day (debuted literally a month ago)

also i can’t wait to see the judges faces when a member of exp edition walks into the audition lamdosjbdak

but a lot is unconfirmed. there are a ton of contestants auditioning(200+) it’s insane. they’re also behind on filming/auditions apparently so, this show is already a mess.

this show is going to be worse then producer 101. i’m gonna want all of them to win ://

There's also Dal Shabet, DIA, ex-The Ark members, and Hotshot. Son Dongmyeong (from P101 S2) is in it, and I think an ex-T-ara member is as well.

I'm probably going to watch that, as well as Mix Nine (YG's take on The Unit). There's also a lot of idols on that-- many people from both seasons of P101, KNK, Loona, High4, etc. Although I think Mix Nine is just to let them gain recognition and not form a group? I'm not sure, nothing's confirmed yet.

I honestly prefer if they didn't form a group..I don't want KNk to change. I just want them to be KNK. They are one of my ultimate groups so I'm worried this will separate the members. At the same time, I'm glad they get a chance to get some recognition but I just want KNK to stay knk :? :(

xxImage
┏──────────────────────────┓
Hi there!I'm always very friendly
and I've never been rude so PM me!
I like Kpop,mostly KNK &Astro, journaling, and dramas
KPOP DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/NyJRGTu

┖──────────────────────────┚
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
ImagexxImagexxImage

xxxImage
═══════════════
xx
xxxxxImage

xImage
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
©~Sig song~Music~Fanfic~Wuji

xx Image
xxxImage
xxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImagexxxxxxImage
xxxImage
Pied_piper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorkasaurus » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:05 am

the unit is going to cause me so much pain ??? i'm rooting for
      boysrep but not all of them passed the audition so brb gonna
      go weep & there are so many other group members i like, so
      i prob shouldn't watch for my emotional well being but hecc, ,,

just when i thought yg was a stinker he got stinkier for starting
      mix nine at the same time as the unit aosdjfioawasdfjoawef

survival shows just stink in general tho
you did well, kim jonghyun (040890 — 121817)
whaddup, i'm dork & i'm addicted to autochess+webtoons
ask for my discord + one-on-one search / kim bbjae bb
dorkasaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:37 pm

lmao, to tell you the truth, i can't wait for both mix nine and the unit. just because i'd love to see more of these groups; i feel like i've been missing out on so much after (finally) watching broduce101 last week. it led me to wondering why the heck i'd been putting aside following nu'est despite having been a fan of their music and listening to them since the start. like, the regret is real. so yeah. not that i want to bury myself further in regret, but because i want to get to know all these other groups and just... support them. i really do not need a repeat of self-loathing though lmao.

on the flip side, i'm really worried at the same time. because survival shows are jerks and so is screen-time. and editing. and fandoms. god. i can hear the horns of battle already, with the fandoms all screaming sparta at one another. hell's gonna be let loose. and they'll be put into project groups in the end, right? i'm really worried about that because of how much minhyun has been bashed. otl. idrk how i feel about knk being thrown in there; they're too pure for this. ;; hecc probably most of the groups are. but it's also good for them publicity-wise? idek anymore.

wow i ramble.

@connoiseur - lol i wouldn't get my hopes up; i'm heck challenged when it comes to docs lmao. it'll probably just look like a resume or something i'm cryin'.
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wonpil » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:05 am

im only going to be watching mixnine for 24k. they are so talented and just amazing.
    but if anyone knows 24k, and is a 24u they’d know that kisu(one of the members) is terribly shy and nervous. i just hope that doesn’t effect them/him. i’m not quite sure how MN is going to play out.

@kyum / / /
    most of the groups in MN have docile and sweet fandoms, so let’s hope they stay that way lmao
    aylin | she/her | rule. 4 dance when you feel ugly |
    slow replies due to nursing school! pls bump dms<3
wonpil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:34 am

@wonpil - i hope so too. i don't know how the other fandoms are like because i either like them but not enough to be in their fandom, or just because i don't know them, so i'll be trusting your judgement. ;;
      i really hope history doesn't repeat itself though let it stop here ;;
      #justiceforidols
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Spaceman. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:01 pm

ahhh a kpop journal sounds so fun,, I just don't think I have anything interesting to say >.>
It'll also probably absorb all my time and then I won't be able to focus on other things.

okok so I'm getting into Seventeen but they're apparently having a comeback right now and
I still can't remember all their names sometimes hA- But I'm still super hyped bc I really like
their music haha
And Got7 has had/is getting a comeback too? I'd like to listen to them more, I'll be sure to
support :D
I also really miss SHINee, it's been a while :C Taemin is having a solo comeback though, it's
sometime at the end of this month I think?? GAH gotta love that boy <3

I've just recently heard about the Unit and I feel so bad for all those idols who didn't make it
and I know survival shows are really stressful ugh
I might watch it though? Taemin's been confirmed as a mentor, but I'd also like to get to know
some new faces and those that seem to be really underrated. Wasn't it something like 500+
idols applied to be on the Unit? I can sense the fanwars already :c

On another note, I really hope this isn't against the rules, but if anyone here roleplays and is
looking for new ones, I have a Kpop themed one that still has a lot of spots I'd like to fill. If
advertisement like this isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll delete this text <3
you did well, Jonghyun.
Rest in peace angel <3
.Spaceman.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 心裡學 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 12:44 pm

@HANDSOME SPACEMAN

Around 500 idols are participating, but only 60-something males and females (each) will make it past the beginning auditioning portion (I believe at the start of the show).

So think all of those company evals P101 had (any season), except with different mentors and a high chance of being eliminated right there on the spot. I think audience members could also save some people if there's enough in support, but they're relatively unknown so?

It's pretty harsh, but I guess 500+ idols would be too hard to manage?
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
• cpop, kpop & idol survival show enthusiast •
• 別再怕我受傷害 / 心理戰用在這未免太見外 --

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
心裡學

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cherry » Thu Oct 05, 2017 2:23 pm

HANDSOME SPACEMAN wrote:okok so I'm getting into Seventeen but they're apparently having a comeback right now and
I still can't remember all their names sometimes hA- But I'm still super hyped bc I really like
their music haha

Hi! It's really not to hard to learn their names if you learn unit by unit or from one of their One Fine Day episodes. ^^ It's nice to find a Seventeen fan on CS. I'm really excited for their comeback, too! Have you heard the two songs (they'll be releasing two more the next two weeks) that they just released leading up to the album? My favorite unit is vocal unit, but they're releasing their songs last ughh. :cry:
Cherry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iivy » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:34 am

all of bts is dad material espically V or as I call him soy bread. Because V is my soy bread .3.
━━━xx━-----━━━━━━━━
Hiya im Ivy and im great
Netflix and eating all ur food tbh
Im horrible at trading so rip
Im poor shinymoo gets me things
Need some better friends on this
1-800-ThisGameIsCoolUnlikeYou
Follow my instagram @Antiivy
Trade me and I might accept

━━━━━━━━xx━-----━━━
ROSE IS !!
━━━━ ━━━━