Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Should the Aveta (breeding flower) add a change of utility so you can choose litter size?

Yes
67%
No
17%
Maybe, Explain?
17%

Total votes : 48

Re: Lions of the Cosmos Fanclub V.2 - Open

Postby Lee-Sins » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:21 pm

I would like to sit myself right here and say these are simply amazing and the species are well thought out. I've scrolled though a few images so far of the different current LOCs and found so many pretty shiny things c:

Edit; if you would like me to remove this please feel free to pm me c:
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
quitting cs
liquidating account for art
trading bulk low lists/rare/very rare up

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Lee-Sins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:00 pm

I have the day off tomorrow and hoping to get my tablet working in the afternoon/evening while i wait for a foster to pick up the puppo my half sister left at my house a few months ago. She just isn't fitting into the household or with my dogs and i don't want her getting into another fight with my big mutt or getting hurt by the bratty old neighbor kids.

anyways getting back on topic. Im either gonna be working on gift art or lines or personal art of my babs >:3

Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from that could help users get started with a move set they like, or get ideas, but are not mandatory to use.

Before reading everyone's replies, i thought you meant it was gonna be a strict moveset for each element lmao. But this would be a very neat idea!! Would give great development ideas too. Gives cubs a good starting point to evolve each move into something new or give it a special personal twist. Just like in elementary schools, where we all learned the same dances. Like, different class levels learn something new and each step gets more difficult or they gain more freedom to develop it as they like, successful or not.
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Red weasel » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:04 am

@Dragon - Nic revamp, it looks very cool!

@ wynter. - Hi! welcome to LOC community! Everyones pretty nice here, so if you ever need help, don't be afraid to pm anyone. Hope to see you around!

Would you prefer that each element has a set "move" list. Ex: Those with water elements would be limited to knowing a move set. There would be many options to choose from that could help users get started with a move set they like, or get ideas, but are not mandatory to use.

I have to agree with Meddled, willow and Nizo, I think this would be really good for cub trainers and cubs. It would give a really nice foundation to work off. I also think it would be helpful for new people coming in, giving them something to work off of on their forms.
ImageImageImage
Avatar of Kiani by Dragoncool97, Art By Sixbane
Red weasel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:39 pm

Time to get cracka-lack'n! For the reopening of the adopt from its hiatus, I figured a stream would help connect people again!

So, in other hands, I am working on a custom transfer and if I have time, maybe even the beginnings of a custom!
Using Join.me
Link
239-073-584
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Charboo » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:59 pm

Charboo wrote:

Time to get cracka-lack'n! For the reopening of the adopt from its hiatus, I figured a stream would help connect people again!

So, in other hands, I am working on a custom transfer and if I have time, maybe even the beginnings of a custom!
Using Join.me
Link
239-073-584

(SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST)
As promised yesterday, I am continuing where I left off! Working on the same stuff.
Also beware, I am having an odd time typing today. ^^;

link
522-504-765
She/her || Pisces
Image --Image
||
FR // Anime List // Tolters
Sister

Pixels done by Sun bear.
Charboo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pengu. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:52 am

@wynter.
Hallooo c: Hope to see you around here in the future~

@Charboo
That custom transfer you did for Hobbit turned out soooo cool c:

---

Sooo happy! Kimba and Mirrah had their litter I have been waiting on thanks to starry <33
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3349500

I am keeping this little girl her, named Dahlia. <3 Her siblings already have their own homes as well~
I'm excited to work on her and her relationship with her parents and siblings c: <3

Last edited by Pengu. on Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Limited activity due to working full-time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Contact me on dA, TH, or discord if need be.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:27 am

@Pengu.; Awwe they're adorable! Congrats! Dahlia is a cutie. She and her sibs need to meet their cousins. ;3

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Mon Jan 30, 2017 3:20 pm

Baaabiessss! The litter turned out great! And they'll be fairly close in ages to grow up with their cousins <3

Sorry all for being somewhat awol in the community ^^; my computer has been having problems and it's taking a lot longer than expected to get it up and running. Luckily I have mobile, but that is still a pain to write posts and replies unfortunately.

As always though, I'm open for pms if you need me or need help with anything ^^ for any rps that I need to reply to or were in the works, hopefully I'll be able to do more soonish ^^

Also, might I suggest that a LOC discord be made? It'd be nice way to set up a area for the members of the community to chat, rp, share art work. Plus could be a good area for staff to plan and plot future events or event games.
If this is something yall would be interested in I'd be more than happy to set it up and send out invites c:
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:54 am

@all
Ahh sorry I've been super quiet and overall not a part of the community </3 With LOCs back from hiatus I thought I'd try to step up my game xD

Without further ado, meet my first LOC, Nemilos! He is the child of Mephisto x Genesis

I also got some absolutely amazing art of him <3333

It was made by the lovely shadowphoenixfox

I will be posting his info in the mate search as soon as I have a chance to :3 I'd love any relationships for him if anyone is interested! His personality is rather confusing though and he isn't exactly the most likable lion out there ^^ Other than that, his information is a big wip for me, but what I currently have can be found here: viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3210937

@Pengu
Oooooh what a pretty cub <3 Congrats on Dahlia!!!

@Rohan
That'd be lovely!! I'm certainly interests ^^

@Opalina
Not sure if you're reading this but if you are, sorry I haven't gotten back to you on the rp yet. I've been a bit busy ^^
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelspirit » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:13 pm

@Rohan
A discord sounds good. I haven't used the program too much but from what I've seen so far, it's nice.

@Ccrow
Congrats on your first LOC! And that armor looks fantastic on him!!

Got some lions to show you guys

This is Damon, a cubbin from the Kimba and Mirrah litter
Little guy has death for an element, and he thinks its the coolest thing ever, but he knows he has to be careful when using it.

And my boy Icarus grew up!

I also need to get my lions out and make 'em socialize
So if you have relations with my lions, or want to build some, pm me. We can do short easy rps.
ImageImage Image Image Image

Squirrelspirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me