✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Faybell » Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:59 pm

I grab extra codes to giveaway on the internet BUT most get thrown out in my area (small area were there aren't many fans). On the last day of the event they still have a huge stack. The unused ones just get thrown in the trash so I don't feel bad. :p

Speaking of which I still have a few extra NA marshadow codes if anyone still needs one. They only work for Amierican (US, Canada, ect.) 3DS, 2DS, etc.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 am

did you guys see the new trailer (the jpn one not the eng) that went up? i didn't listen to music spoilers so i don't know what the music they used at the end was, but oh jeez, thats some of the best music i've ever heard
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:04 am

When you spend weeks hatching for a specific shiny and you take a quick brake only to hatch a random shiny. Fhfsfhyeschu. Why Game, just why?

Don't get me wrong it's a cool shiny and I'm happy about getting it but I was trying to hatch a totodile for my boyfriend. He already has ashiny charizard I gave him so no i can't just replace it. It's in gen 2 so trading isn't an option either. =_=

Back to hatching totodiles I guess. :"D

On a side note. If anyone wants a low level eevee evolution or another low level gen 1 Pokémon transferred from silver to red to moon (for the gameboy symbol) let me know. I planned on wondertrading a few on Thursday at midnight.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Midnight Tails » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:18 pm

Takura. wrote:If you missed the Original Cap Pikachu (or went with a different one), you have the chance to get the Original Cap one! ovo
To tie in with the 20th movie, Pokémon! I Choose You, the Original Cap Pikachu is being distributed in Singapore. As Singapore has no specific region, the American and Japanese games can all download this Pokémon with the code PIKACHUM20. This distribution provides Original Cap Pikachu, which has Ash’s hat from the Kanto and Johto series of the anime. This Pikachu also comes with the special Pikashunium Z Z-Crystal which turns the move Thunderbolt into the Z-Move 10,000,000 Volt Thunderbolt. End date unknown.

</3
Just tried the code in the hopes it'd work for aus, it doesn't...I knew it likely wouldn't, but didn't hurt to try!
Ahhh was so hoping for another distribution like this, shame tis not for my region, but oh well. cx
Glad that it's working out for people that live in the usa and all though, and yet another reason for me to move to japan lol xD

Also saw the movie, was great, but I feel it could've been better if they'd done that final emotional bit differently, like set up was amazing and I was starting to cry even and I rarely do that and then felt like they kinda chickened out and didn't explain how the problem was solved and stuff just random sparkles makes everything better? Apparently? So really broke my immersion.
Still really enjoyed it though! And hoping we'll see those travelling companions at some point in a game, especially Sorrel o:
Midnight Tails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ » Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:53 pm

So a quick question for those who have pre-ordered off the pokemon center website before! Since I pre-ordered Ultra Moon through them, will it come on it's release date, or a little after? Just getting a little nervous and would like some clarification!
she/they - infp - cryptid/fallow
toyhouse / FR /
uηsρεcifiεd ¢ryҏtiɗ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rainbow Dash » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Drasheep wrote:So a quick question for those who have pre-ordered off the pokemon center website before! Since I pre-ordered Ultra Moon through them, will it come on it's release date, or a little after? Just getting a little nervous and would like some clarification!

Did it mention when you were checking out what shipping would be? Preordering online can be dicey. I've heard of people preordering through Amazon and getting it day of or three days after.

Personally I just go to the nearest Target when they open. Sure I have to set my alarm but I'm guaranteed a copy release day.
[: Veterinary professional | Female | Hobbyist artist :]
Image Image Image Image
New Chicken Smoothie Tarot
[: Free-to-Use CS Graphics || Request Free CS Graphics || Every Pet As a Stamp Project :]
Sig art by me || Avatar by Scragster || Busy with work! Might be slow to respond!
Rainbow Dash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:50 pm

Drasheep wrote:So a quick question for those who have pre-ordered off the pokemon center website before! Since I pre-ordered Ultra Moon through them, will it come on it's release date, or a little after? Just getting a little nervous and would like some clarification!

I'm wondering this too??
    I only ordered off the pokemon center because it comes with a keychain plush haha, but I was hoping it'd come on the release day ;~;
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:41 am

Okay, I might be picking up some (Europe) Marshadow and Silvally codes later, so keep an eye out if there’s anyone who wants one~ Might drop ‘em here, might drop ‘em on Twitter, not sure yet... EDIT - Welp, unfortunately it wasn’t to happen, didn’t have enough time to pop into my store and grab some...

In other thoughts, only two more days! I’ll be picking my copy up from my local GAME, hopefully they’ll get extra of the preorder bonus and I’ll be able to get a chance to get all three figures... If I can at least angle it to get a Litten, I’ll still be happy...
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:57 pm

i'm a little over half-way done completing my USUM pokedex ;\\; it's taking forever >.<
(yes, i have the entire leaked dex saved to my computer so i can keep track of what i need oTL)

i can't wait for the game to come out ahhh
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Ug I need to transfer my ralts at some point tomorrow... I really wanted to get contest ribbons on her though. :"D

I guess I could save her for my invitable second game's playthrough.

I'm so excited though. No idea who will be on my team other than Raichu now. XD
Last edited by Faybell on Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me