✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Kveykva » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:34 pm

Snivyy wrote:Hi guys, hope you don't mind if I hop in! :D I've been trying to get shinies too but first I gotta complete my dex. ;~; Congrats on the shiny vulpix thats one Im trying to get too. Tho I've been trying for a buneary as well lol

Good luck on completing your ‘dex! I haven’t started doing any of that in Ultra Sun yet (I’m in the middle of Poni Canyon right now) so Sun holds my living ‘dex for the region and all my shinies/rare pokemon, and I don’t plan on transferring anything over until I finish the main story
Kveykva

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:57 pm

Hey I just had a random thought I thought I would jot down... has anyone here played Pokemon Snap for the N64? I played it when I was little and I loved that game so much. I was always bummed that they never made a sequel to it, but I get they don't make a lot of sequels for side games (though they did for Stadium, and Colusseum, and PokePark...) I was always hoping that with the introduction of the Switch they could do a sequel to Pokemon Snap, because I think the Switch would be a good one for it. I get that the added the picture mechanism in S/M, but it was very lackluster to me, compared to playing Snap and having the main focus be the pictures.

I guess a fun, other question to ask would be what was your favorite side game?

I really enjoyed Pokemon Snap, and both Stadiums, I had a fair bit of fun with PokePark 1, never really played the second, and I loved Pokemon Conquest.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snivyy » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:59 pm

Thanks! I'm completing my dex on Sun atm cause I dont have USUM atm! but good luck to you as well on completing the story :)

Oh, I've played Snap on the N64 I still actually have both! Tho I'd have to say my fav side games were the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games lol
Snivyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:56 pm

Loved pokemon snap but my brothers lost it. I also love pokemon stadium 2 and I wish they incorporated the battle style into the handheld games.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:57 am

Mystery Dungeon, hands down :') I might even like the mystery dungeon games more than the main ones honestly (okay that's a lie but i do LOVE them)

if we're talking more obscure ones though, let's talk unpopular opinions! i really like hey you pikachu, but let's be honest, if your favorite pokemon had a game where you could interact with it, wouldn't it also be one of your favorites? lol XD: Gale of Darkness and Colosseum were also really good :')
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Serial_Designation_N » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:59 am

Nyollo did anyone get usum ?? Im Tryin to complete the dex then Shiny hunt a nihilego !! Also has anyone else had Pains w/ the usum trials ??

////the only "Totem mon" i didn't hav Trouble w/ was the necrozma fight rip

Also anyone wanna scream abt pmd bc those games were ,,, So Good what's nyalls fav pmd game :0

TRADING EVERYTHING ON THIS ACCOUNT FOR FLIGHT RISING STUFF
shoot me an offer on here or Flight Rising!
Serial_Designation_N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zlotoz » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:50 am

Anybody else super excited when build a bear FINALLY released the bulbasaur? I mean they did pikachu, eevee, charmander, squirtle, vulpix, meowth, and then finally bulbasaur! I got him weekend he came out :)
zlotoz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flatterina » Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:36 am

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness was, is, and will always be my absolute favourite game. I haven't had Sky yet, but I'll buy it soon, after Christmas maybe? This also contributed to Grovyle being my favourite Pokemon, closely followed by Zobiris, if that's their English name too? I've played the games tons of times and restart as soon as I'm done to play again. Super Mystery Dungeon was really good as well, I loved how you could get every single Pokemon as a friend and how for example Celebi and Grovyle had a story together. I would totally root for another PMD.
Writing Commissions -- Examples
Physical / Personality Descriptions, Histories, Prompts, Short Stories, etc.
Any Genre -- Any Length
Flatterina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikaPerfect » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 am

Flatterina wrote:Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness was, is, and will always be my absolute favourite game. I haven't had Sky yet, but I'll buy it soon, after Christmas maybe? This also contributed to Grovyle being my favourite Pokemon, closely followed by Zobiris, if that's their English name too? I've played the games tons of times and restart as soon as I'm done to play again. Super Mystery Dungeon was really good as well, I loved how you could get every single Pokemon as a friend and how for example Celebi and Grovyle had a story together. I would totally root for another PMD.

sky was my first pmd game and i love it so much ;w; I think i maxed out the play time on it lol I still have my original save too! Oh, and the big difference between Sky and it's predecessors is that sky has the "bonus episodes" (i think that's what they're called). There's like 15 of them I think, and they take about 3-5 hours to complete casually. They're fun!
call me pika - he/him - gay - i like cats, pokemon, and genshin impact
sorry if i don't respond to your DM, random messages give me anxiety 😎✌
The summoning gif worked :)
PikaPerfect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me