❀ || Plant Lovers

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ❀ || Plant Lovers

Postby Pyjaks » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:27 pm

The Worst Username wrote:
Pyjaks wrote:I dug up all my potatoes today! I'm not sure what type they are. They look a bit stunted, but that's probably to be expected since I planted them pretty late. Oh well, I'm excited! They all came from one pot.

Well, they might be small, but they'll probably taste better than any potatoes you could buy at a supermarket. I'll have to look up gardening potatoes; I didn't know you could put so many in a single pot! What are you going to cook with them?

I didn't either! I was expecting way less than that. They were also really low maintenance and easy to grow so I'd definitely reccomend trying em out!
And I dunno, good question :0 I eat potatoes with everything though so it's probably more a matter of what am I going to NOT cool with them:p I'm a vegetarian so I'll probably fry them with onions, bell peppers, that sort of thing.
Pyjaks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lesbian » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:09 pm

Pyjaks wrote:I dug up all my potatoes today! I'm not sure what type they are. They look a bit stunted, but that's probably to be expected since I planted them pretty late. Oh well, I'm excited! They all came from one pot.

they look great! :3 i'd definitely love to try grow some more vegetables next year! :)
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
hàlo, is mise fineal! (hello, my name is fennel!)
i'm a queer artist from scotland, & i've been on
cs for 12 years now!! mainly here to collect tho
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
they/them • adhd (bad @ pms/trades) • lesbian
❤️
🧡
🤍
💗
❤️
lesbian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DELETE ACCOUNT PLE » Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:50 am

Username: tumblr plant
Nickname{s}: plant
Favourite plant: succulents,cacti,herbs,palm trees,boabob trees,tba in the future
i love plants owo<333
      a────────────────────── ( 大理石)
      i. loser ii. not an active roleplayer iii. Lana Del Rey should be loved more !
      iv. my best friend is the best thing in the world god bless her please ?????
DELETE ACCOUNT PLE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rum » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 am

Username: Araminta
Nickname{s}: Please, call my whatever you like, but my friends call me Vani/Kitty :>
Favorite plant: my specialty seems to be herbs and desert plants. Also Venus Fly Traps which are adorablee squee <33 (mostly desert plants because i'm a little l o t forgetful and can't keep up with watering them lol) Although this is mostly for houseplants, I'm also very fond of exotic plants especially rafflesia aaa
rum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waggy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:05 am

Username: vizsla
Nickname{s}: waggy
Favourite plant: vines,herbs,cacti
i love plants
waggy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:11 am

tumblr plant wrote:Username: tumblr plant
Nickname{s}: plant
Favourite plant: succulents,cacti,herbs,palm trees,boabob trees,tba in the future
i love plants owo<333

I have a mini Cactus! I got it as a gift from my friend, Lissa_Lou!(You Should Gift Her! She is an Amazing Friend!)
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 am

A few days ago, my Oldest tree dropped(Dropped as in I spread the seeds around) some seeds and they have grown into saplings! Each day either one sapling will come up or another would be moved to give more room for another seed! So far, I have 19 baby trees!
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rum » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:19 am

Firefoxx01 wrote:A few days ago, my Oldest tree dropped(Dropped as in I spread the seeds around) some seeds and they have grown into saplings! Each day either one sapling will come up or another would be moved to give more room for another seed! So far, I have 19 baby trees!

Omg, lucky!! Do you know what kind of tree they are? :3c
rum

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am

Araminta wrote:
Firefoxx01 wrote:A few days ago, my Oldest tree dropped(Dropped as in I spread the seeds around) some seeds and they have grown into saplings! Each day either one sapling will come up or another would be moved to give more room for another seed! So far, I have 19 baby trees!

It's like a White Spearwood Tree or something? I think that's it. I got it almost 4 years ago as a young tree/sapling.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firefoxx01 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:23 am

Firefoxx01 wrote:
Araminta wrote:

It's like a White Spearwood Tree or something? I think that's it. I got it almost 4 years ago as a young tree/sapling.

My tree isn't even full grown either though!!

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me