Signing Off: A Signature Fanclub - Come Join!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Signing Off: A Signature Fanclub - Come Join!

Postby Goostarion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:07 pm

Pre made signatures can be stored on Digitally Distinct but people just want to have full credit for their work. I am guessing it's best to let that one go.
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:13 pm

Zetirian wrote:Pre made signatures can be stored on Digitally Distinct but people just want to have full credit for their work. I am guessing it's best to let that one go.

I see what you're getting at, but I'm not talking about layouts n stuff. I mean signatures with images and quotes that are already there and are not going to change.
Regarding people wanted to be credited thing... The first post could be the archive with links leading to subposts in that topic with the creator of the signature posting their code and screenshots and whatnot. Since they made the signature, they could also have their profile linked or something.
but idk if we were thinking about the same thing then I'll drop it oopsies
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:00 pm

.kaede wrote:
Zetirian wrote:Pre made signatures can be stored on Digitally Distinct but people just want to have full credit for their work. I am guessing it's best to let that one go.

I see what you're getting at, but I'm not talking about layouts n stuff. I mean signatures with images and quotes that are already there and are not going to change.
Regarding people wanted to be credited thing... The first post could be the archive with links leading to subposts in that topic with the creator of the signature posting their code and screenshots and whatnot. Since they made the signature, they could also have their profile linked or something.

hmm, I think I know whatchu tryna say there, because I actually made a pre made shop (งㆆ﹏ㆆ)ง.
    With these people just putting all pre-made code, it kinda takes away variety, y'know? People may have their own sections, yes, but having your own place to give out some siggy love is what makes a difference, and considering how people lay theirs out, and it would be confusing because some may follow the same theme, and even if it's just linking back to their profile or back to the post on that page with all the sigs, it may not be appealing because people have already started their homes in their own threads, and, like Z said, they want all the credit for their own work.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:21 pm

sinnamon roll wrote:
.kaede wrote:

hmm, I think I know whatchu tryna say there, because I actually made a pre made shop (งㆆ﹏ㆆ)ง.
    With these people just putting all pre-made code, it kinda takes away variety, y'know? People may have their own sections, yes, but having your own place to give out some siggy love is what makes a difference, and considering how people lay theirs out, and it would be confusing because some may follow the same theme, and even if it's just linking back to their profile or back to the post on that page with all the sigs, it may not be appealing because people have already started their homes in their own threads, and, like Z said, they want all the credit for their own work.

That's... A good point lmao

Okay then, I promised that I'll drop the thing ^^;
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goostarion » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:49 pm

Just to clarify I wasn't talking about layouts ^^
I was talking about pre made signatures too.

I mean if an admin assistant had made a thread for pre made signatures for themselves, that is probably what is going to fly. Most likely thing to happen is for this to be all added to DD because DD already has a copy and art and stuff.

But yeah originality and people hosting what they made should be a thing. I wouldn't be comfy hosting a thread with everyone's pre made signatures in there and would fight against it if admins and mods suddenly go "This is a thing"
I am on mobile.
Current mood: Casually being able to talk to the country's parliament is fascinating.
Don’t you want to see a highlight?
Join your union
Goostarion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaplantai » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:59 am

thoughts on my new siggy?
i still have to resize one of
my images for the bottom
right corner
━━━━━━━━━
xxkaplantai
xxxx/kap•lan•tie/
xxxxxxxxnoun
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
uni student. quiet artist.
friend to all. coffee lover.
funky dancer. poet. astro
logy fanatic. tired 25/8.
tumblr about me art

━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Imagexxbut
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm kaplantai. call me kap or tai. i am a busy uni
student that loves coding and art. i have a siggy shop:
& a pixel shop: . check em' out. thanks and peace doods.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qeu9nveq7vn » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:05 am

@kaplantai;; aah I love it! The colours are so perfect and all fit together so well! and the art is beautiful, and the quote is so easy to read, it's really amazing!

@premade sig convo;; i think the best thing to do would be to have a section of dd with links back to premade sig threads? therefore people can find them easily but we all keep the individuality that comes with separate threads.

does anyone have any comments on my new sig? i still need to fill in the bio spaces oops
qeu9nveq7vn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaplantai » Mon Feb 27, 2017 12:46 pm

@sed thanks so much bab
i love your siggy!! the way you split the
image into multiple segments really
gets my eyes moving across the whole sig.
i also love the calm effect the whole sig gives
off. text is in the perfect places. definitely a 11/10!!
━━━━━━━━━
xxkaplantai
xxxx/kap•lan•tie/
xxxxxxxxnoun
━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━
uni student. quiet artist.
friend to all. coffee lover.
funky dancer. poet. astro
logy fanatic. tired 25/8.
tumblr about me art

━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Imagexxbut
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm kaplantai. call me kap or tai. i am a busy uni
student that loves coding and art. i have a siggy shop:
& a pixel shop: . check em' out. thanks and peace doods.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵ ✵
━━━━━━━━━━━━━
kaplantai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BunsBunsBuns » Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:14 pm

@ .kaede - The colors are so hecking eye pleasing and aesthetic. I love the purples and that you have variety of gifs and photos! You have great coding skills and i love how theres this theme of stars and space and dividers that organize everything.
One thing to note though, it looks really strange on my screen, perhaps its just a wip, but this is what i see xxx
@ sinnamon roll - I love how your signature has a lot of stuff going on, but still remains organized and uncluttered. I love the uniqueness in fonts and different symbols and characters, and I love that I HAVE to look over the entire signature. Sadly, i also see it oddly on my screen, this is what it looks like. xxx
@ Zetirian - Though I am not a fan of the colors, I do love how they go together. They remind me of bubble gum or cotton candy! I love that you always have the same layout, the one big picture/then a gif/then text/ well done. I don't find it to be crowded, and it is very organized, well done.
@ kaplantai - I love the pink aesthetic and the cute cat pictures. I find the text difficult to navigate, simply because reading is done left to right, but in this case, you start right, and whenever you get to the 'i dont''s you have to read right to left, it's just a little awkward, but still beautiful none-the-less. I like how everything fits properly and that you've used different fonts! Great quote also, I love the man=book theme!
@ sedition - AHH the blueeeee is so beautiful! and I adore how it's all the same picture split up differently. It's a very unique signature, but i feel the same way as above reading right - to - left is awkward bit. Of course it does make sense in your case, but just my thoughts. I love the shades of blue and how everything is lined up nicely!

I thought I'd compliment signatures since i'm hoping to see what people think of the one i made for someone else?c:
i changed my sig so here's the layout: the gifs normally move: xxx
────────────────
words words words words
words words words words
words words words words
────────────────
link﹥link﹥link﹥link﹥link
──────────
word word word
word word word
word word word
word word word
word word word
word word word
word word word
word word word
──────────
BunsBunsBuns

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kae. » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:37 pm

*Flies in from a dark corner*
Eyyyyyyy! Anyone remember me? I kinda swooped onto
CS for the first time in probably a year and I just love seeing
signatures evolve. Anyway I'll just go back into my corner
of theatre and the real world rip
███
███
███
███
███
███