Nintendo Fan Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Nintendo Fan Club!

Postby Demon God Caelan » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:03 pm

Oh, I was under the impression that it was still coming out in November-December, not October. I know some people who consider late October to be the start of the Holiday season, since department stores stock up on tons of candy, costumes, and props for Halloween. Halloween was always my favorite Holiday, but after working for Six Flags America's Fright Fest, more specifically in the haunted house I was working in, let's just say I won't be going to Fright Fest again any time soon. When I was going through the haunted house after all the guests were gone picking up trash, I kept hearing footsteps behind me, but when I turned around, there was nobody there, but there were footprints that were high heel prints, and nobody in their right mind wears high heels to an amusement park, let alone a forest. I thought somebody was messing with me, but my manager showed me the nearby grave and told me the ghost of the girl buried in it haunts the park. I'm not saying I believe him, but lots of weird stuff happens at that park.
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lyndseynice » Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Genji wrote:
I Want To Become A Member!
Username:genji
What nintendo platforms do you have: 3ds
What nintendo game is your favorite: majoras mask
Other: i have many many more faves.

Welcome!

I haven't watched Nintendo's E3 yet or seen any major news due to working and finals so tomorrow I will be watching and reading about Nintendo all day. What's your thought on the E3?

Kraken VS Octo-Kun: That's a little creepy. I want to get spooked like that one day :lol:
Lyndseynice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:50 am

I didn't see Sonys E3 as I dont own any of their consoles aside from a vita
Xbox's was garbage if saved only by the new assassins creed.

So as far as Im concerned Nintendo's was the best one. They showcased nothing but the games they're bringing out and game play,
no flashy gimmicks like the car from xbox. They just sat us down real gentle like and said "You like games??? heres some good first party games that are coming"
I heard there's been 81 confirmed games for the switch over the course of the next year and thats just awesome.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:32 pm

I got the SWITCH!! Woo woo! I'm so excited. My best friend is amazing and awesome. She took me out for lunch and to stop by Wal-Mart to get it. I also grabbed Breath of the Wild cause dude I can't not get it. And Mario Kart 8 Deluxe so I could have a game to play with others. The joycons were surprisingly comfy to play on the sides with the straps! We actually played several hours of Mario Kart with the seperate joycons.
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:41 pm

Oh thats so good my dude!!!
I hope you love botw as much as I have it was a really special game for me its very very good

Any of you guys partake in the splatfest??? I was team ice cream!!
Im preordering splatoon 2 later today. Very hyped about it.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 2:56 am

I played in the splatfest as well on team ice cream. It was my first time playing Splatoon 2 since I didn't have a Switch at the time of the testfire. It felt great though it took time to get used to using the B button to jump rather than the X like it had been in the original. Other than that I didn't have many problems. It looks like I'm still going to be sticking to classic shooter weapons though haha. I tried the dualies, but was only okay with them. Charger was still my worst weapon and the roller just isn't much of my thing
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Tue Jul 18, 2017 3:51 am

Man I can't wait to play Splatoon2 I missed out on the first one but I'm looking forward to getting it soon after it comes out. I would have been on Team Ice Cream as well
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:01 am

I loved it, I thought it was so much fun, I struggled with the x and b swap too, I keep opening the map and dying but I was alright with the dualies, Hopefully the gold gun form the single player will be making a return in this one, that was my best gun, I love the big chargers like the gatling types too. I like rollers but I suck bad with them
im so excited for it to come out.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:04 am

I Want To Become A Member!
Username: Novaquill
What nintendo platforms do you have: 3DS
What nintendo game is your favorite: Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Other:
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:05 am

Yeah I kept opening the map and dying too but oh well. I hope the gold gun is back too. It was my best weapon by far and really fits my style of play
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me