Nintendo Fan Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Nintendo Fan Club!

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:17 pm

Does anyone have any reviews for Mini Mario & Friends amiibo Challenge? I just downloaded the game and I'm excited to see what non Mario Minis look like
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tendo64 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:13 am

I got a New Nintendo 3DS for Christmas :D I was also able to retrieve my old games from my old one, like Tomodachi Life and Nintendogs. But the best part is, I was able to get enough money to order Animal Crossing: New Leaf, too! I might be a little late, but I'm very excited. c:
ImageImageImage
Tendo / Charlie + FTM + He / Him + Adult

Hi, I'm Tendo! I like M🌎THER, Super Mario, and 2000s rock.
I spend most of my time drawing cartoons and writing music.
Mostly on here to manage my user-made adoptable, Sweetens.
My signature doesn't match on purpose lol
i like the funny sad robot boy from mother 3 he's silly
Original creator and co-owner of Sweetens

UMA Toyhouse | Interests
ImageImageImage
Tendo64

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scrungo » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:10 pm

i didnt know this forum was still alive, thats pretty cool, (although i havent been on since like, summer) so what do you guys think about sun and moon and the switch?

Hey there, I'm Scrungo!

I love Shin Megami Tensei, MOTHER, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Hokuto no Ken, Speed Racer, Vinesauce, Jerma, memes, drawing occasionally, and so much other stuff!

I love getting trades, so feel free to check if I have anything you're interested in!

I'm a pretty shy person, but I love talking to people, so feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk!

Always remember the Golden Rule: Be rad, not sad!

Image Image Image Image Image
Scrungo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:52 pm

Okay, I know this isn't super active, but the Switch releases tonight are just too huge to ignore. So we're getting the obvious Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but we also finally got the first real looks at Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Also Fire Emblem Warriors was announced which has me hyped even more. But I'd really like to know what you guys think of these games, especially the direction they're taking with Mario. Honestly I think it's amazing what they're doing
───── ( ploegy ★ she / they ★ roleplayer & artist ★ weeb gamer ) ─────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────── ( my belovedmy guardian angel ) ──────
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scrungo » Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:57 pm

Ploegy wrote:
Okay, I know this isn't super active, but the Switch releases tonight are just too huge to ignore. So we're getting the obvious Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, but we also finally got the first real looks at Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Also Fire Emblem Warriors was announced which has me hyped even more. But I'd really like to know what you guys think of these games, especially the direction they're taking with Mario. Honestly I think it's amazing what they're doing

remember how SA1 had a city hub with humans? thats what it reminds me of when i see it tbh. its not a bad thing, just kinda funny to me

Hey there, I'm Scrungo!

I love Shin Megami Tensei, MOTHER, Pokemon, Dragon Ball, Hokuto no Ken, Speed Racer, Vinesauce, Jerma, memes, drawing occasionally, and so much other stuff!

I love getting trades, so feel free to check if I have anything you're interested in!

I'm a pretty shy person, but I love talking to people, so feel free to PM me if you ever wanna talk!

Always remember the Golden Rule: Be rad, not sad!

Image Image Image Image Image
Scrungo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Jaded » Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:17 pm

Xenoblade and of course the new Zelda look like they'll be great but I am super extra mega excited about Fire Emblem Warriors!!!! One thing I liked about Fates (low-key the only thing) was that it included some characters from Awakening so I'm glad that at least Chrom (and from the promo it looked like Corrin, Ryoma, Xander, and Marth as well because their swords) is(are) going to be in the game. One thing I don't like about the Fire Emblem series is the introduction of great characters and then disregarding them as soon as the next game comes out so I think it's really cool if they're going to expand on old characters.

Upset that Mother 3 wasn't confirmed as a re-release tho. That's all I really wanted.
ImageImage
ImageImage
~Jaded

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby potatoscones » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:14 pm

tbh, the things i'm most hyped for weren't even announced in the stream, with one exception. Puyo puyo Tetris, dynasty warriors confirmed in the reel at the end (i hope it's 9 or really is dw, idk what else it could be) and a bomberman game! the other thing i'm hyped for is the smt 25th anniversary game. atlus, tell us more ^^" it has very little memory space, which frankly is unacceptable, and paying for online has me tilted, i have to for ps+ already..
i was watching with my friend and totally called odyssey Mario adventure dx. glad others saw that too lol
tofu shop speedway
potatoscones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby puffins » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:43 am

Wasn't sure about the switch, but Fire Emblem Warriors... I'm getting it.
no longer use this website.
puffins

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eggnog » Sat Jan 14, 2017 12:44 am

I really wanted to know actual specs from the presentation! I was a bit disappointed that there weren't any and that there wasn't a release date for Skyrim
Eggnog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:05 am

Botw looks amazing, of course it does, im hard core zelda fan,
but Im looking forward to splatoon2 it looks even better than the first and super action packed.
I even like the look of the new mario game and im not normally a 3d mario person

im a little worried about them charging for online services but I can't imagine it being much, probably less than xbox live is I would imagine.
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me