CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: CSCC - Chicken Smoothie Cosplay Club!

Postby ✿alien✿ » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:53 pm

Ahh those are awesome!
Of everything, I somehow ended up in Diabolik Lovers hell which I can't escape no matter how hard I try ;o; It's not even a great anime??? I'm just... Obsessed? And I don't know why! Ah one of the only male cosplays I'm comfortable in is from DL though so that may have something to do with it!
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:57 pm

Dude I watched all of SAO while working on cosplay stuff so don't worry my taste in anime is questionable according to a lot of people, mostly because I like listen to it while I'm working or half asleep so I need a dub. I'm possibly gonna do Lisbeth from SAO this year since my crush who also cosplays, cosplays Kirito.
Last edited by Wild Mothman on Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:00 am

Ah I've never seen SOA O: I'm kinda out of touch with anime lately and it bums me out! But I have no idea where to start @-@ I've just started Boku no Hero Academia though and so I'm one step closer to understanding the post early 2000s anime xD
I considered watching SOA tbh but I didn't hear much praise
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:23 am

Depends on what you look for in anime really, I'm dipping my toe in a little more when it comes to anime. but my taste runs really cute, comedic and musical mostly. I treated SAO as popcorny background noise, and had a fun time with it. Action isn't something I look for in anime as I watch enough live action shows that fill that need for me.

I have a entire massive cosplay box just for my anime cosplays. It's mostly love live but there's stuff in there for host club, pokemon, angel beats and yandere simulator - there used to be assassination classroom stuff as well, but I recently sold my cosplay for that as I'm trying to do a clear out before this year's cosplays hit.
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch Kitty » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am

✿alien✿ wrote:
Stitch Kitty wrote:I'm getting the last of the things I need for my Undertaker cosplay...

From Black Butler? Or somewhere else? Either way, how exciting! Good luck on finishing it :D

Yeah, the kooky guy from BB. I got the wig from wish for $25 and its good quality (which, frankly, surprised me). I have everything except the nails and (maybe) contacts, even though contacts hurt my eyes...
Stitch Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:08 pm

A lot of cosplayers don't do contacts, so you don't have to wear them if you don't want to, or if you are worried about possibly hurting your eyes. I personally don't wear contacts because I have vision issues as is and don't want to damage my eyes.
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ★Hoshi★ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:12 pm

Bleakverse wrote:A lot of cosplayers don't do contacts, so you don't have to wear them if you don't want to, or if you are worried about possibly hurting your eyes. I personally don't wear contacts because I have vision issues as is and don't want to damage my eyes.

--
I have to wear contacts to just see normally so if I want to get circle lenses I have to pay extra to get them with my Script thing.
Plus, I'm kinda speculent to get them from online sites even though they have been recommended to me just because I don't really wanna iritate my eyes with poorly made contacts.
-
I've been told that OhMyKitty is a good site for them? anyone order from them before?
★ ★ ★
hoshi - they/he/she
Mentally ill + Tired
feel free to pm
★ ★ ★
★Hoshi★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✿alien✿ » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:18 pm

I wear colored contacts in my day-to-day for fun with my glasses. I had a few pairs from Wish that were actually really nice and lasted me a year but I've bought from OhMyKitty and Uniquso and they're much better imo. I also buy 'natural' color lenses form my eye doctor and sometimes halloween lenses in October.
I usually wear my glasses with my cosplay and just take them off for pictures and such ^^
✿alien✿

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wild Mothman » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 pm

One project down, Three more to go :)
Wild Mothman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spookysponge » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:04 pm

ah i'm so excited! i have mostly cosplayed male characters (also pidge from voltron) but never any long haired female characters. Buttt i'm about to order a love live cosplay! i'm going to cosplay maki because i lover her oof. but this will also be my first time wearing contacts so i'm a little worried? yeaa anyway anyone have any tips for the wig or contacts?
𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐊 •
!!! OR
═════════
she/her
horror lover
—>adult<—
video games<3
spread love
═════════
.Image
T
R