Makoatl Fanclub

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Makoatl Fanclub

Postby Pvnkky » Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:56 am

Just a quick post but ah!!
My Mako Cy and Runaways Mako Helle are now mates and omg they're so cute together ;3;

━━━━ ━━━
my dA
My Characters
My Fursona

━━━━━━━ ━━━━━
Yo im Serina!
Call me Shizzz
or Mc Though ;)

brought to you by

━━━━ ━━━
Pvnkky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Runaway » Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:44 am

Im so happy <3 Helle sure is lucky!

Edit 7/7/17 Mateship (Mine and my wifes new mates <3
Brook Kiriban
Image Image
Last edited by Runaway on Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]WIP
Runaway

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Wed Jun 28, 2017 7:35 am

congrats on the mateship Mc Shizzle, they're adorable together!<3
    and Runaway I love your semi-custom!!! Theium is so dang perf omg<33

now that I've developed my Makos more
    //at least gotten their ideas/basic personalities fleshed out
    I'd really love to start finding roleplays and mates for them!
    if you're interested, see my mako family here in my stash!
    feel free to pm me if you'd like to work something out ^^
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Shiori~ » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

yo.

mateship announcement:

Mine and Runaway's makos: Kingsley and Frost

*hops away*
~Shiori~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vanitas. » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:44 pm

Calling ALL EVIL MAKOS!
Looking for troublemakers to join Ahaz and Helixion on their quest to ruin peoples lives, one by one!
Together they shall become a big, twisted family.

Anyone is welcome to 'join'.

We can also do a group roleplay if everyone involved is willing.
Just need characters that I can use in my boys Ahaz's development ;u;

Feel free to PM with your character/s!
We can make a group chat for all of us to discuss and plan!!
i'm really excited for this, ok
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX

" ɪᴛ's ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇʟᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
      ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʀᴍ ɴɪɢʜᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғɪɴᴇ "

VANI - ADULT - THEY/THEM - REALISTIC OPTIMIST - GYMRAT
      I draw on occasion, surprise appearances in the art search forum.

" ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴛ's ᴛɪᴍᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴛᴏ sᴛᴀʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ "
      シャシャ
vanitas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:56 am

A N N O U N C E M E N T !

Hello! I have some important news to share with you all! From this point on**, I have taken ownership of the Makoatls species. There are some big changes coming your way, so buckle up and read on!:

Moving Part-way back to Chicken Smoothie: It may come as a shock to hear this and I’m sure you have many questions. FIrst I would like to say that we will not be completely back in Chicken smoothie, nor will we be completely on Deviantart either. I have decided that I would like to reach out to everyone and make makoatls available for more users. On CS, there will be free adoptions, C$/Pet adopts, and small events. On DA there will be free adoptions, USD/Point/Trade adopts, and bigger events (since it’s easier to plan over there on our group). There are benefits and losses on both ends, but that’s about the best I can do for now. I feel like this is a step forward in opening up our community more! I’ve also personally missed running traditional adopt competitions~

Staff Changes/Artist Search: Before even thinking about applying, please read the newly-made staff rules. No offense to any of the former staff members, but I decided to do this in order to keep a tighter hold on the community. I felt like the species had become almost toxic in a way. I was included in influencing the adopts to become money-driven and I personally apologize. I hope to make this environment become more open and friendlier to all users. I ask that you do your part in the community as well. Treating others equally and with respect will help us grow as a family.

We will have both general and CS-specific staff in order to cover most of the sites. There will be no DA-specific staff as it’s harder to hire on there. It is mentioned in the rules, but all staff members must have Discord and access to google drive/docs to be able to edit forms.
A staff search will be up momentarily, so please keep an eye on the main thread!

Updated TOS/Rarities: The rules/TOS have been slightly tweaked to fit the species more. It would be helpful to give it a quick run-through! Rarities have also been updated to include more traits and correct some that are more common than previously listed.

New Archives: On top of a fresh thread, fanclub, etc. I have decided to restart the numbering systems. All old makoatls and “in-the-making” makoatls are to remain on the old archives or are to be left un-archived. This eliminates some confusion. The new archives are now run through google docs since they’re easier to make spreadsheets with. All archive inquiries, new MYO’s, Runner ups, and Customs are to be posted directly on the Archive journal in our DA group or messaged to me through here (if you only have a CS account). OC transfers are marked as customs.

Regarding God/Deities: If you for some reason own a makoatl god/goddess/deity, you are allowed to keep the title and their powers. Please do send me a note though so that I can keep track of them and keep them on official records!

More Free things!: Part of the reason why I think Makoatls died was because they mostly became monetary-bound. To improve on that, I’m hoping for more free things to those that cannot afford Makos! While there are still some for purchase/trade, I will be enforcing a watch for those that “hoard” makos to trade/sell them. The move to CS will also boost free adopts. In addition, I hope to give out more Sand-Dollars through adopts or events!

Leaving the Species: While I'd love for everyone to stay, I know there are a few that have either lost touch with the species or have left with a bad taste in their mouths due to past events. I apologize on behalf of the community, but I truly understand. I am allowing you to turn your makoatls into regular shark-dogs/canines as long as you leave Cole a message first (At least until I take charge of the DA group), make sure to credit the original artist of the design, and leave me a message (if you want) on what you want to change in the community to be stronger and friendlier. I wish you the best, and whether or not you decide to stick around, know that there's always a spot here waiting for you! C:

Sorry for such a long post, but if you have any questions feel free to message me!

I look forward to working with you all!
-Arganine/PenumbraWolfy

**I will only have full-ownership of the CS part until September in which I will also receive the DA group. For now, it's all about learning as I go and setting things up here. You won't see much activity until I have a decent amount of staff and everything is stable to welcome the integration of DA
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:18 pm

discord — Arganine#8571

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:09 pm

I'm sorry

I know this will cause a LOT of confusion, but once again we're switching owner. A hospital bill came up and I was forced to fork over the money I owe Cole to pay off the species. The new owner will be Lady Arawen/Clara. As far as rules/where the species will be/etc. I have no clue. It's not in my hands to decide, but please do treat her with respect and kindness just as you have shown me.

I'm sure she'll be posting soon about what she'll be doing with the species once I hand over all of the controls to her.

I deeply apologize once again. I never saw this coming and it's completely my fault. Any drama that was tied during this transfer is my fault as I let out get out of hand. Please do not message anyone to point fingers or stir up anymore tension.

I love you all, and sadly as the new owner takes over I will be leaving makoatls forever to take care of myself and my personal needs. My kiddos will become regular sharkdogs.

However, I will always be here on CS if you need me! Don't hesitate one bit to chat! Again, I love you all and I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I hope to still speak with you guys and even make new friends!

See you around, Sharks!

-Arganine.

ps. As far as judging the one adopt comp and the artist/staff search I don't know what the new owner(s) want to do with it, so please don't ask me about it. I have no clue as this was an unexpected change. It's up for Clara to decide.
discord — Arganine#8571

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dannieshadow » Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 pm

SO I'm not liking the new species ownership change over so I'm going to be leaving. I'm taking three makos with me but the rest I am selling for cheap because I want them gone. The most they will be is $15 and that's only going to be like one of them. Please message me about them. The ones that are off limits are Savannah, Vynthica, and the Draven.
http://sta.sh/21cikuhm480s?edit=1
http://shadowsmakoatls.weebly.com
Dannieshadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -TheBigBlueBear- » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:11 pm

Selling/Trading 40 Makoatls/Shark dogs Here
You may pick if you would like the designs to become another species or stay a makoatl.
Completely up to you at this point as a special deal from me.

I'd like them gone ASAP if Possible.
All must be rehomed by August 3rd.
Thanks for your time c:
Last edited by -TheBigBlueBear- on Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
☆ ————————————————— ☆
☆ He/They ll Wife
- Liquidating + Quitting -
C$ + Lists for Custom OCs

☆ ————————————————— ☆
-TheBigBlueBear-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups