Howrse Army V.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Howrse Army V.2

Postby Zendaru » Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:57 am

Name on Howrse:
Daru

Number of Howrses:

Favorite Howrse breed:
Fjord

Seniority:

Which Howrse Server do you use?
International

Are you accepting friend requests?
Sure am!

Other:
I’ve been a player since 2012, and have taken several breaks from the game due to losing interest in it. I’m back now though!

I was wondering if anyone could help me get caught up on the DA market? It’s been so long now that I’m not sure if people still sell them/how they get around to doing that.
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polly44 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:50 am

Zendaru wrote:-Snip-
I was wondering if anyone could help me get caught up on the DA market? It’s been so long now that I’m not sure if people still sell them/how they get around to doing that.

Ah, the Diamond Apple Market. People do still sell them, but very, very, very rarely! Most of the ones have gone to collectors by now and those that haven't are probably being kept by people, who like me, enjoy having the one of them.
There is one up for sale on International in the auctions and she is at 19.3 million Equus with 16 hours left. And i imagine that will go higher, though by how much, i don't know.
I sold my second one a few years back now and i think i got the maximum of 20 passes plus at least 1 million Equus, though i can't quite recall. Now that they are even rarer in the sales, i imagine people do extra sales, involving cheap horses that are sold for the rest of the value of the DA horse. (Despite that being not allowed i think.) Or just don't sell them.
Polly44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Sun Sep 30, 2018 8:56 am

Polly44 wrote:

Ah, the Diamond Apple Market. People do still sell them, but very, very, very rarely! Most of the ones have gone to collectors by now and those that haven't are probably being kept by people, who like me, enjoy having the one of them.
There is one up for sale on International in the auctions and she is at 19.3 million Equus with 16 hours left. And i imagine that will go higher, though by how much, i don't know.
I sold my second one a few years back now and i think i got the maximum of 20 passes plus at least 1 million Equus, though i can't quite recall. Now that they are even rarer in the sales, i imagine people do extra sales, involving cheap horses that are sold for the rest of the value of the DA horse. (Despite that being not allowed i think.) Or just don't sell them.

Thank you for the response! I have 11 DAs myself and there's only one I'm considering selling, but without access to passes in the auctions I'd never be able to do it legitly. Before I went on hiatus it was quite common for people to sell them for over 1m and 20 passes via that method, and we used to trade them all the time, but now I'm not sure if Ow has taken more action against that or not. I do really want to try to sell/buy one but I'm afraid of loosing karma if I or another player even mentions a price above the cap.

And out of curiosity, what DAs do you have? o:
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shortii JJ » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:03 pm

Anyone out there that want to partner up with me and breeding Friesians XD

Or just in general add me?

Ive been out of it for a while, had to get a new account because my super old one got deleted .-.

I'm under as ShortiiJ
Shortii JJ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dizzy socks » Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:08 am

yo yo,

just wondering if anyone was interested in being a tester on Howrse prepod that isn't yet? the Howrse team sent a PM out to current testers giving them the opportunity to nominate players to be invited to join prepod, so if you think you'd be good at it and want to, feel free to pm me on here or howrse (DizzySocks) :))
Lights aways on. I work 9 to 5 (BST/GMT) so may take a while to get to PMs - but I will get to them.
Dizzy socks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polly44 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 5:57 am

Zendaru wrote:
Polly44 wrote:

Thank you for the response! I have 11 DAs myself and there's only one I'm considering selling, but without access to passes in the auctions I'd never be able to do it legitly. Before I went on hiatus it was quite common for people to sell them for over 1m and 20 passes via that method, and we used to trade them all the time, but now I'm not sure if Ow has taken more action against that or not. I do really want to try to sell/buy one but I'm afraid of loosing karma if I or another player even mentions a price above the cap.

And out of curiosity, what DAs do you have? o:

Your more than welcome and sorry for taking so long to reply. I am not very active on here and had totally forgotten i had replied. xD Ah right. Yeah, to be honest i expect it does still happen, however i am not sure if people are being caught better/more frequently. I don't bother breaking the rules, not after 10 years of hard work, heh. The problem is- is it worth trying to get more than what the horse is worth. You might be better off waiting for the new pass system to come into effect and then trying that. As while the maximum value will essentially stay the same, everything else will be worth less as DA's are pretty much the most valuable thing on the game these days.

My only one is this Immortal Unicorn Mare:
(I designed the coat myself and will probably never sell her no nobody ask please.)
She is probably even rarer than most DA coats, being a Unicorn though i am not totally sure on that.
Polly44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:19 am

@above - I love your unicorn! The mustangs were my second favourite Howrse breed when I first started. c:

When they released DA apples, I made one with my foundation arab mare, but someone talked me into selling her for 500 equus and 15 passes, I learnt a few weeks later that she was worth a heck ton more than that. But this was years ago so I'm not too upset about it?

I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Polly44 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:45 am

@myth + destiny
Thanks! She is actually a Morgan though. (Over on my International Polly4 account. Third page of other horses.) Sometimes i hate the fact that half the breeds look the same. Other horse sites have diferent art- it's not that hard Howrse. xD

What is your favourite breed? Arabian, judging by your foundie perhaps?

Oh, she is very pretty as well! And ah, that's rather a shame, but one of those things i guess. I kinda wish i hadn't sold my second one, but alas. I can't find her either, which is a super shame.

I very nearly didn't use either of the DA's i was given by Howrse when they were released. I can't quite recall why, but i literally just threw them on two of my immortal unicorn mares when i found out they were being retired.
Polly44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myth; » Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:06 am

@polly44

I've had a few favourites, but they've literally been influenced by the line work used on them during Howrse's various updates. During my time, I've liked Arabians, mustangs, Frisians, Shetlands, donkeys, and marwari. My newest favourites and current vintage apple project are the marwari~
I've quit chicken smoothie.

I might log in every now and then but don't expect me to.

Need me? Find me on Discord: myth--and--destiny#1901

sticks and stones may break our bones...
... But words can be fatal.
Be mindful of the feelings of others and treat them how you want to be treated.
myth;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zendaru » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:13 am

@Polly44
That's an amazing DA, what?? I absolutely love the colors and pattern you chose, and the fact that you designed her yourself is even better! And yeah, DA Uni's are worth more than normal DAs. I have one myself, and from asking around it seems to be the most valuable of mine despite the fact that she isn't that flashy. It's the horn I tell you! Yours is actually one of the only other Unis I've seen in years, though I haven't been actively looking.

Also, what new pass system? o: I am completely in the dark on this.

@myth + destiny
Pretty Arabian! : D I love the patterns you chose, and I'm not usually a fan of Arabians but she catches my eye. I'm really sorry that you sold her though. :c And I'm jealous of you both for being able to design your own DAs back in the day. Was it fun?
xxxxxxxxxxImage

➸ rat hoarder
toyhouse
art shop
ImageImage
Zendaru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups