Cottonwood Ranch Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Cottonwood Ranch Fan Club

Postby SerenWish » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:35 am

SerenWish wrote:
HEY EVERYONE!

So sorry I've been gone so long, but I want to get a head start on my Christmas Stuff! :D I'm too late for Halloween at this point, but I want a chance to plan out my Christmas events now c: Please head over to my Artist Topic Here to vote for which holiday event you'd like me to do! (Other artists will be free to join me in the event).

Past Events:
Santa's Reindeer (2013)
12 Days of Christmas (2014)
Nutcracker (2015)
Christmas Carols (2016)

Potential Events: (Horses would be based on different themes/items, listed below!)
Holiday Traditions from Around the World- Horses based on different traditions! c:
Christmas/Holiday Treats- Eggnog, Gingerbread, Candy Canes, and much much more!
Sleigh Horses/Drafts- Pretty easy to understand.
Winter Wonderland- Focus on wintery themes, forests, animals, etc.

I am going to try to still do gifts this year as well. c: Just gotta see what time provides! Please make sure to vote!

NEW POLL, UPDATED OPTIONS!

Decided to break down some of less popular options and do one final round of voting! c:

Artist Topic Here
SerenWish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby ghost queen. » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:40 am

ghost queen. wrote:
      also !! i have three remaining horses that i need rehomed. if you are interested please pm me (ps if you already got one feel free to ask about another)
      rehoming wrote:
      cordialment - palomino tobiano - french trotter - change the name
      cassanova discovery - grey (grullo) - andalusian
      forgetting you - fleabitten grey (black) - arabian x mustang x costa rican saddle horse

in light of my return from hiatus and since it's october now !!!!! (my fave month tbh) i'm going to raffle off five (5) semi-customs for free. please pm me the form below with the title "semi-custom raffle"
        Code: Select all
        username: (feel free to gift someone if you want!)
        show name: (optional)
        barn name:
        height:
        5 markings: (dappled, snip, socks, stockings, etc.)
        3 more markings: (tobiano, overo, appaloosa, etc.)
        something fall related: (picture, gif, etc.)

these three babes still need to be rehomed and i'm still doing the semi-custom raffle so feel free to drop some pm's in my inbox !! <3
      also i may open customs and breedings up in the near future because i'm starting to find more free time as of lately ^^
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:26 am

Hey just would like some help I have ordered like 3 customs and its been months like over 5 and I haven't been messaged back at all about them I honestly have no idea anymore I would love some help finding them or at least a 2 if them thanks :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:15 am

Rescue2001 wrote:Hey just would like some help I have ordered like 3 customs and its been months like over 5 and I haven't been messaged back at all about them I honestly have no idea anymore I would love some help finding them or at least a 2 if them thanks :)

Hello Rescue2001!

It might be the case that the artist is busy- real life events have a habit of cropping up out of nowhere! If you are really worried I would PM the artist politely once to check in with them. Try not to message them too often though, as we'll get back to your original PM as soon as we can.

This applies to anybody waiting on customs. As artists we all love bringing your dream equines to life, but our lives outside CS can be busy ones. Please be patient with us all! ^^ <3
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:17 pm

To my family online, a family that has a very special place in my heart.
I think about you guys a lot. I am now in collage, a growing and busy person. I wish I could give you the attention you all deserve. People don't realize how one virtual adoptable and its community could mean so much to me. The friends I had on here were my only friends when I struggled to make them in real life. You don't even know how much time I wish I could spend with you, time that I sadly don't have.
I don't think I will ever be as active on CS as I once was, when CWHR was thriving. Therefore, I feel it is only fair to me to find a new owner. A person who actually has the time to keep this place going.
I'm not going to make a form or anything, just PM me if you are interested, make it as long as short as you want.

I would also love to hear from you guys, how you are doing and how life is going for y'all.
So much love for you, Resa.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby preppy paws » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:38 am

I'm not so much apart of this community as I really only use CS to draw now but I've been stalking CW still and I've been thinking this for awhile that maybe CottonWood could be moved to a bigger canvas? The horses would be more detailed and the edits on them would be much more visible and perhaps dramatic if you wanted. And if you wanted transfers you'd have to pay big bucks because as any artist knows, that's a real pain to do especially since everyone would want them and everyone has such large herds. Maybe even limit transfers to 3/4 a months or something

This is just a suggestion to get CW maybe active again
preppy paws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noreptiles_ » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:13 am

I'm not sure preppy. Your lines are gorgeous, but these guys just got new lines. I like the smaller space to work with, and it makes them more unique over every other horse breed here because the rest are so large compared to these guys. I don't know, just my two cents.

[⌦] THE
╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
don't remove
Hᴇʟʟᴏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ!
Cᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏʀᴇ,
I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ .Lᴏɴᴇ Wᴏʟғ.

don't remove
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
S THE MASTER
▬ // OF HIS \\ ▬

╔══════════════╗
╚══════════════╝

ImageImage
noreptiles_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ImmyWimmy1 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:05 pm

Hello my lovely CWHR family!

Christmas is just around the corner, so I thought I'd open up my customs, breedings, edits and tack shop again. It might take me a while to complete your orders, but I'll do my best to get them done promptly! Click here for more information on prices and how to order.

Not sure I'll be doing a Christmas event this year, but I might do some Christmas adopts (time depending). Keep an eye out on the thread!

That's about it from my end for now. Take care everyone! ^u^ <3 xxx

EDIT: I LIED, I FORGOT TO MENTION SOMETHING!!!

There are people entitled to free breedings for letting me use their horses in breedings! They are as follows:

> ABeardedDragon x1
> .Arrow x3
> cooper x1
> dragon x2
> ScarletFang x4
> Timey x2
> ty_tay x6
ImmyWimmy1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ty_tay » Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am

Just giving everyone a heads up!

I have 2 weeks of class left and once its done I shall be able to do more with cottonwood. I currently have to focus on a paper but once its done I shall be trying to finish some long standing orders(sorry about that to those of you who have been waiting), and I have planned a bit of a christmas event, so keep a look out for that! Also the gamers event is still going on, and I will make more adopts if people still want to show interest in it (kinda fell into a rut when it opened so not much was done).

@immy- I shall be sending you a order pm later tonight ;3 have to go to work soon so I dont have time at the moment.

EDIT: oh! Also Im going to accept a few full armour/themed armour orders! I can post examples of what I mean in a while. I would prefer they be for a horse that I made or by an artist thats on often so I can get in to edit faster.

Each set is 5c$ and its unlimited to how many you can order at this time.
"Youre uncomfortable now? You should walk into one of their hideouts. Its like stepping on a hornets nest, kicking it and then setting it on fire." -Avian (Dissent)

ImageImage
Art by: me (with a mouse)
Art of: Mars & Jenova

Art by: preppy paws | Art of: Mars |Art by: Me | Art of: Rune

My Characters! *OLD* *NEW* - Rohktans - My CWHR horses
RP/Characters - X - VoK
I have old characters for trade here pm me if youre interested in one. Do not post on my thread please; its for character storage.
ty_tay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Timey » Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:29 am

ty_tay wrote:Just giving everyone a heads up!

I have 2 weeks of class left and once its done I shall be able to do more with cottonwood. I currently have to focus on a paper but once its done I shall be trying to finish some long standing orders(sorry about that to those of you who have been waiting), and I have planned a bit of a christmas event, so keep a look out for that! Also the gamers event is still going on, and I will make more adopts if people still want to show interest in it (kinda fell into a rut when it opened so not much was done).

@immy- I shall be sending you a order pm later tonight ;3 have to go to work soon so I dont have time at the moment.

EDIT: oh! Also Im going to accept a few full armour/themed armour orders! I can post examples of what I mean in a while. I would prefer they be for a horse that I made or by an artist thats on often so I can get in to edit faster.

Each set is 5c$ and its unlimited to how many you can order at this time.

Yessss I'm all for the gamers event! So many different games got suggested so I'd totally be on the lookout for more adopts.

✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘°。°。✘
≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
Timey here! Fan of far
too many things to list.
Proud Fuze/Mute main.

≿────────── ✘✗✘ ────────── -≾
ImageImage
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾
HoC's xxxCWHR xxx ✘Link
✘Link xxx
© xxx ✘Link
≿─────── ✘✗✘ ─────── -≾Image