Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Eldemore Army -- (Temp Hiatus!!)

Postby kisawolfz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:39 am

Official Eldemore Chat V.1

Contact Us: support@eldemore.com

Eldemore!

The lands of Eldemore are vast and full of mystery and magical creatures. It is here that many individuals and races work alongside this realm of magic to live and prosper, while others fight to exploit and gain from its bounties. Eldemore has many continents dotting its eleven seas, and even greater secrets still lie in wait upon its expansive lands, both of virtue and those of darkness. It is here that you choose which of the four races you hail from, and also which rare and mystical creature you are bonded to as well...

_______ *~ LEGENDARY GIVEAWAY ~* ________

(No pets as of now~)

To enter, you must simply fill out this forum, and you must have more then 100 posts on Eldemore
(this is to make sure these go to active members)

To get an EXTRA entry, simply put a banner/stamp in your signature OR your trade rules!

Code: Select all
[center][b]I would like to be added to the giveaway![/b][/center]
Username:
Eldemore Account Link:
Chicken Smoothie Link:
Did you put a banner somewhere?:

Legendary Giveaway will end ---~
There are 5 pets, there will be 3 winners!

1st: Any 2 of their choice
2nd: Any 2 of their choice
3rd: Get the last remainder

!!Eldemore is Taking a Break!!
Newest site update!

Code Master Zayin wrote the following:

Zayin wrote:Hey everyone, I am here to announce that effective December 1st, 2017, Eldemore is officially going on a hiatus until our new site is ready. That means we will be taking a break from doing any releases, events, or raffles until our new site revamp is ready to go. This is so that we can focus our efforts completely on the new site and not have to also work on maintaining this one and doing releases and events at the same time. The best timetable I can give is that I’m shooting for a relaunch in the latter part of 2018. As development goes on, that may change.

The site will continue to operate, and there will be a final monthly release for December, but there will be no Yuletide event. You will still be able to log in, use the forums, Codex, and trade with others. We may still release a couple of free things here and there, but there will be no regular releases, no raffles, no birthday releases, and no events. Incidentally, we’re also trimming our staff down to only a few key members to help us moderate forums and trading.

In an effort to ease skepticism about the new site, and remind everyone that we’re still alive, I will be starting a development blog in January, probably on the forums here. There, I will continue to provide regular updates so that everyone who’s curious will know how things are coming along, and that development is still happening.

I’m sorry this had to be done, but it’s really the only way for Eldemore to make progress in its modernization effort, which will be an epic improvement over the site we have now. I hope you all understand that it’s necessary, and will stick around for our eventual relaunch, which as I said, we’re shooting for later next year. I promise to provide you with regular updates starting in January, which I will highlight on the main News page when they are posted.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here and I will respond when I get the chance. I will keep track of Q&A in the post right below this one.

Thanks again to all of you who continue to stick with us and love Eldemore! We’ll be back.

---------------------------------

PS, here is a screenshot of what I've been working on recently. Obviously, this is totally bare bones and going to change, but I think you all deserve to see something:

To see more, check out the update On the Eldemore Forum.
Last edited by kisawolfz on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 34 times in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Da Rulez

Postby kisawolfz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:06 am

Rules & Guidelines

- no spamming
    - no scamming
    - no bullying
    - no begging
    - do not post glitches or exploit them, report them here~
    - do not post trading ads more than once every 5 pages

Thread owner: KisaWolfz(CS) //KisaWolfz(Eld)

Thread Moderators:
    1;
    2;
    3;
Last edited by kisawolfz on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 13 times in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species

Postby kisawolfz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:08 am

Species of Eldemore

Ancients

ImageImage

Big and powerful and more than likely condescending. They're all on separate lineart, looking very different than anything else.

Glasswork Dragons

ImageImage

Glasswork dragons are small creatures no larger than a dragonfly. They can fit in the palm of a hand and live primarily in empty pocket watches that they call home. A Glasswork dragon usually builds it's own pocket watch by weaving rare metals and glass it finds while working its small dainty paws to create a beautiful work of art that it calls home. These creatures are very independent for something so small and are certainly not afraid to fight for materials that are rightfully their own. In fact, the Glassworks are quite the miniature warriors, and will smith small armor suits for themselves to do battle in, all the while appearing quite charming and adorable in the process.

Humming Bumbles

ImageImage

These insect-like birds are one of the realm's smaller species and are about the size of a child's palm. Petite and somewhat skittish, humming bumbles live on the go and are speedy flyers due to their two sets of wings. Insect-like ones located just under its first pair allow the creature to hover in place during feeding and examination, while the upper ones with feathered plumage give them more steer and control over their aerial acrobatics.
    Hum-bums and glassworks are known for their feuding and turf wars over sky space. It is not uncommon to see the two small species fight on a regular basis. Both are stubborn and light on their feet, and being about the same size, it's no wonder they don't get along most of the time.

Phoenixes

ImageImage

Once believed to be extinct, the phoenixes of legend are spoken of all across the realm as one of the rarest and most unique creatures in Eldemore. These large-sized birds have a vast abundance of magic at their disposal, so much so that they are able to defy death and be reborn again after their life cycle has come to an end. It is believed that at one point in time the rare phoenix was commonplace across the land, but due to catastrophic events mentioned in ancient texts, they were hunted down and slaughtered for some unknown reason. The tomes and tattered scrolls only seem to mention that they were "swallowed by ash and darkness", but beyond that is anyone's guess.

Crows

ImageImage

The Watch Crows were created long ago by a pact made with the Ancient of Shadows. By her blessing, they are able to watch over the realm, protected by her shadows. They are even bonded to her crows, the Ancient's children as she calls them, through a forbidden pact forged with blood and a creed spoken to bind them to their word. Each member of this order undergoes the forbidden blood pact that binds a sliver of their soul to their crow partner, enabling them to see and hear all that their companion does undetected. The crow harbors a piece of the bonded's heart, and as such are directly connected to them in more ways than one.

Prong Foxes
ImageImageImage

No lore yet provided

Rune Dragons

ImageImageImage

Rune Dragons are small bird-like dragons with rune marks upon their wings that carry a bit of Eldemore's magic within them. These creatures are vast in numbers, with a variety of breeds throughout the lands. Many Runes are paired with their Rune Bearers and share their magic with the chosen host. Most stay with their Bearer till they pass away and very few Bearers are seen without at least one Rune by their side. Rune Dragons are quite popular with young human children due to the legends of the very first bonding in Eldemore between a human child and a young Rune hatchling. It is because of this grand tale that many favor this creature since they symbolize the cooperation and friendship that was shared between the first humans and their chosen bonded companions.

Rune Drakes

ImageImageImage

Rune Drakes are massive dragons that rival all the great creatures in size. These rare beasts are known to only ever bond with humans and for very good reasons. It was often thought by the other races that these creatures were far too chaotic in nature to ever be tamed or considered an honorable companion, however, leave it to the one race that is viewed to be similar to find a way to tame these so called 'chaotic beasts.'

Humans were the first to reach out to the Drakes, not in a show of strength or overzealous dominance, but as equals. It only took a few to learn that these proud and fearsome beasts deserved respect and understanding, and those who are chosen by a Drake to ride with them know all too well how much effort and risks it takes to even be considered as an equal to these complex creatures. Though it is far more easier, and safer, to bond with a Rune Drake when it hatches from an egg or is an adolescent teen, there are a few great and well known individuals in human history that have bonded with an adult Drake in its prime and lived to tell the tale. Only four humans have been known to have done this, and it is from these great four woman and men that the Northern kingdom of Alabaster now has its fabled Dragoons.

Elkrin

ImageImageImage(MALE)
ImageImageImage(FEMALE)

One of the most elusive and elegant creatures of these lands, the elkrin are cervine-like in appearance, yet boast an array of plumage upon their shoulders, haunches, and long, flowing tail. Elkrin are rarely seen by those outside the Elvian race, so many other races garner a glimpse of one as a blessing. They are quiet creatures and inhabit only healthy forests and woodlands that still retain an abundance of magic within their roots.

Their timid personalities are usually fleeting when faced with something new, since they are quite inquisitive by nature. However, it is their curiosity of the outside world beyond the protective forest walls that often cause an elkrin's demise. Many hunters would not hesitate to take such a rare prize, especially since their horns are so greatly valued for magical and medicinal purposes on the black market, but mostly because a live elkrin can fetch a small fortune to the highest bidder. Because of this, the elkrin have learned not to leave the safe homes of their Elvian keepers, which is why so few humans ever claim one as a bonded companion, and their presence in the realm is nearly non-existent.

Dire Wolves

ImageImageImage

Fiercely protective and a force to reckon with in battle, especially as a pack, the dire wolf is depicted in many tales and tapestries across the realm for their uncanny intelligence and image of prowess. However, it is with the wolfkin race that they truly shine and garner the utmost respect.

Though dire wolves are found in established wild packs throughout various inhospitable territories across Eldemore, their true origins lie within the golden dunes of Darak'i. There, they still roam loyal and free to this day alongside the beast people of the sands as valued members of their own clans. Dire wolves often treat and respond to wolfkin as if they were one of their own, whether they be of trueborn or halfborn decent, and are often seen magically bonded to wolfkin and humans alike.

Ligers

ImageImageImage(MALE)
ImageImageImage(FEMALE)

No lore yet provided

Sea Servals

ImageImageImage

Crafty, sly and beautiful, sea servals are a favored companion among many, regardless of their aquatic origins. Long, slender bodies, coupled with a flowing, yet strong fish-like tail, propel them through the water gracefully and with purpose. Sea serval bodies are engineered to excel on both the land and sea and are roughly the same size as their otterling neighbors -- however, the 'dogs of the sea' do not get along well with the 'cats of the sea' for obvious reasons. The feline even has unique webbing between each toe that makes it an excellent swimmer, and sleek fur that is meticulously taken care of helps keep water and salt from clinging to their form and ruining their complexion.

Otterlings

ImageImageImage

Playful and charismatic, these creatures are widely known to inhabit healthy rivers and seas across the realm. They are just one of the many species that make their homes in the eleven seas of Eldemore, with even more species populating the many winding rivers that cut through port towns on their way out to the ocean. Otterlings are roughly the same size as their fellow aquatic neighbors, the sea servals, but are far more eager to play, and hold an intense curiosity for anything or anyone new they happen across in their travels. Many seafarers tend to refer to them as 'sea dogs' due to their playful nature and unending love for adventure. It is also a common sight to see children, fisherman and pirates alike have a bonded otterling stand proudly by their side with its chest fur puffed out.

The most obvious thing that sets these aquatic creatures apart from the rest is that they have a tendency to hold some sort of favored object within their twin tails. These items can range from clear orbs of glass, to pearls, or very personal items like a stuffed bear or some intricate jewelry. Many believe that these items are blessed with the otterling's innate luck as well. Unfortunately, there are some who would do anything to take such a prize from the creature who guards it with a passion so as to sell them as charms to others. Usually the items hold great meaning for the otterling, whether they are mementos from a past bond now gone, or simply objects they favor, those who know the creatures best understand that it's not the otterling's item that holds their luck, but the otterling themselves. Steal or forcibly take an otterling's good luck charm, and you may be cursed with bad luck forever; treat the otterling as your companion and friend, and good fortunes are sure to follow.

Sleipnirs

ImageImageImage

No lore yet provided

Griffins

ImageImageImage

No lore yet provided

Jackalopes

ImageImageImage

Swift and agile, jackalopes are ever the alert prey whom all of the realm seems to hunt eternally. The jackalope is a creature valued for its meat, fur and horns, and is always a welcoming sight to many a hungry hunter in need of a meal... if they can catch it of course.

The jackalope is no easy morsel to be snatched nor does it make itself so. The horned hare spends all its life running from the moment it is born, and more often than not, the agile creature will hear you before you ever catch sight of it. It has plenty of tricks up its sleeve to slip away from those who would do it harm. A swift and crafty jackalope who can outwit and outmaneuver their would-be pursuer gets to live another day as they say. Because of these traits, it has become a popular saying among hunting folk to always be as alert as the fabled jackalope!

Using their swiftness and tricks, they are able to outwit their foes and dance with death, allowing them to prevail were so many have failed before. Often it is the Watch Crows who use these creatures on the field, but there are also those who breed and train jackalopes specifically for this job. With all their unseen potential, jackalopes truly are Eldemore's jack of all trades!

Of course there ARE a few more special creatures...
You will just have to join Eldemore to find them~
Last edited by kisawolfz on Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:43 am, edited 8 times in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

F.A.Q.'s

Postby kisawolfz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:35 am

F.A.Q

Contact Us: support@eldemore.com

What Events does Eldemore have?

Thus far Elde has had quite a few events!

Events usually follow along the holidays/seasonal.
Example: Spring event, Easter Event, Eldemore Anniversary, All Hallow's eve(Halloween) and Yuletide(Christamas)

When is Eldemores Rollover?

Current time in Eastern Time Zone ‎(UTC-4)‎
12:00 AM EDT

Will we ever get items to put on our pets?

Focusing on the pets has always been our main priority, but adding line edits like we do with the Runes is a rare occasion. It takes a lot of time on our part to do line/shading/highlights to an edited pet and a lot of time goes into each creation we make since we do not simply do just base colors and designs. The only reason we do so with the Rune Dragons specifically is to keep with tradition with our old adoptables. But you will see more heavily edited pets in the store and for holidays since we wish to give you our best for those type of things.

HOWEVER!
Eldesonas are a NEW thing to Eldemore. You get to create/design/dress/accessorize you very own persona for Eldemore. Items for Eldsonas can be bought from the Bazaar, or they can be given out during an event~

Will there be a pound or re-releases?

Thorn's Cottage and Bastion's Heart are both features that are currently in the works.
Thorn's Cottage will function similarly to a pound, allowing members to adopt pets that have been donated or taken from a banned user. Bastion's Heart will allow members to adopt old, non-bazaar pets.

The Stone of Random, a once-annual bazaar feature, allows users to purchase two random bazaar pets that have previously been released. That is counted as a re-release!

Where are the custom pets in the Codex?

Currently, there aren't enough custom pets to list in the Codex right now. When we do put them in there, they will have a separate page within the Codex to be viewed from. For right now, we were more concerned with just getting the main Codex finished. Also, it is important to note that custom pets cannot be put on Wishlists or Hoard Lists. This is because they are one of a kind, and it would be harassing to their owners.

More FAQ's too be added when needed~
Last edited by kisawolfz on Wed Dec 22, 2021 8:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kisawolfz » Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:39 am

Conversion Guide:

5 baubles = 4 C$
10 baubles = 8 C$
and so on

$1 USD = 17.7 C$
$1 USD = 20 baubles
Last edited by Hyensa on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

If your name is here, you are awesome~

Postby kisawolfz » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:39 pm

Last edited by kisawolfz on Tue May 09, 2017 1:05 pm, edited 7 times in total.
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Eldemore, Anyone?

Postby kisawolfz » Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:42 pm

!
"Daisey Me Rollin' " ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ
kisawolfz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cjr095 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:27 pm

Well currently I'm tying to recruit people for Eldemore... What's up?
ImageImageImageImage You should join Eldemore Image
cjr095

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby himarry 124 » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:21 pm

cjr095 wrote:Well currently I'm tying to recruit people for Eldemore... What's up?

thats great im trying to get as many people as i can to see my banners
I am emptying all my gen 1 dragons on FR Forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=4921942

PLEASE CLICK MY LOVELYS!
Image Image
himarry 124

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiizakia » Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:22 pm

Hi dere :3 I already play Eldemore, although I don't post, I'm just there for the pets so far...
Kiizakia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me