|| Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Official Fan Club

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Which is your favourite opening so far?

Guren no Yumiya [OP1]
58%
Jiyuu no Tsubasa [OP2]
11%
I like both equally.
31%

Total votes : 574

|| Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] Official Fan Club

Postby Rayen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:00 am

On that day, mankind received a grim reminder; we lived in fear of titans
and were disgraced to live in these cages we called walls...

Image Image Image

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

welcome to the
S H I N G E K I---NO---K Y O J I N
[ Attack on Titan ] CS Fan Club!

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

-------------------------------» Gather round, SnK fans!

I decided to create this topic after talking with a few other fans; since SnK is a series that's becoming very popular and I love OCs in general, I figured it would be a good idea. This started off as something more OC-oriented, but ended up being more of a conventional fan club.

Do you love Shingeki no Kyojin? Can't wait for more of the manga/anime? Would you like to make new friends with similar interests? You're in the right place, then!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      » How can you join?
    If you'd like to join, please apply using the form below so we can get to know you better! Don't wait to be added or accepted to start posting, though - I quit updating the member list since we get so many members so quickly. This is just a method for you to present yourself and officially become a pert of the club!

NOTE: Please delete the stuff in brackets!

Code: Select all
    [b]I'm a SnK fan![/b]
    [b]Username:[/b]
    [b]What should we call you?:[/b] (Your nicknames, etc.)
    [b]Favourite character(s):[/b]
    [b]Do you support any pairings?:[/b] (OTPs, brOTPs, nOTPs, you can list 'em all!)
    [b]Are you up to date with the plot?[/b] (Just so we won't spoil it for you!)
    [b]Are you planning on making an OC?[/b]

» But what if you're a SnK fan and own an OC based on the series?
    That's great! In that case, you should go to this thread - Squad 319: SnK OC Club. To avoid spamming, all OC talk should go there!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Rayen on Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:00 am, edited 28 times in total.
わたし、気になります!
tumblr x deviantart x pm me! x my etsy shop
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: || Shingeki no Kyojin [Attack on Titan] OC/Fan Club!

Postby Rayen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 8:18 am

Now open to posting! u w u

I'm a SnK fan!
    Username: Rayen
    What should we call you?: Ray or Rayen is fine - I don't mind any variations of those .w.
    Favourite character(s): Eren and Armin are currently my faves! [And I relate to Sasha on a spiritual level u w u]
    Do you support any pairings?: As of now, I only really ship Ymir x Krista.
    Are you up to date with the plot? I'm up to date with the anime, but not with the manga [yet].
    Are you planning on making an OC? See below.

I have a SnK fan character!
    Character's name: Liesl Rosenberg
    Appearance: Liesl has blonde hair, which is usually worn on two braids [she refuses to cut it]. Her eyes are bright blue and she has freckles on her cheeks and nose. Her skin has a light tan, but she still gets sunburnt easily. She has a slightly muscular build and is a bit tall for her age.
    Tell us more about your character: Still working on that, I'll update it later.
Last edited by Rayen on Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:07 am

I have a SnK fan character!

Username: annie leonhardt

Character's name: Aalis Elisha Faye.

Appearance: link because of size, the clawed titan

A rather pale, short-statured fifteen year old girl. She has a rather toddler-like figure, with a rather flat chest and very rare curves. Aalis has curly, long brown hair that is almost always pulled into a ponytail to keep it out of the way, and large amber-brown eyes. Two moles dot her face, one at the side of her left eye and another below it. She wears a tan sweater under her military coat. Her titan form remains the same way, minus the size. She stands at fourteen meters, most of her body covered in dirty, pale skin. Her torso and calves are covered in muscle and flesh, and her fingers are oddly sharp and elongated, giving her the name 'the clawed titan'. She can form a hard, stony skin on her hands and fingers, and when in distress she'll let out a loud noise, a mixture between laughing and screaming.

Tell us more about your character: Aalis grew up in a small house on the Southern edge of the Yalkell District. Her dad was a solider in the military, and her mother sewed and sold clothes for money. Aalis was the quiet young sister who was known for easily being shoved and pushed around due to her tiny frame and short stature. Her brother was the one to always come to her rescue, fending off bullies and as she grew older she took to looking to him as a role model. She started learning how to fight from him when she was nine, practicing martial arts that she remembered years into the future. He would later leave for the military that same year, and Aalis planned on following him into it when she was old enough to join.

Three years later, when Aalis was twelve and her brother had graduated, Wall Maria was breached and her brother was sent out to help fend off the coming Titans. Aalis and her mother happened to be in the wall at that time, shopping for threads and fabrics. The news didn't reach them until the hoards of people had started swarming through the streets. Panic, screaming, and crying would immediately erupt into the air, and Aalis found herself easily knocked over and separated from her mother in the mob. She had broken her leg and, dazed and lost, found herself stuck. At the same time, a nine-meter class titan had wandered down the road, and had started approaching the Aalis.

Terrified, Aalis blacked out. Unknown to her, she had shifted, and wandered about Wall Maria as a fourteen meter menace with clawed fingers and a sadistic smile. After two years, she managed to turn back into a human again and found that she hadn't aged a day. She infiltrated the Trost District, and first thing she did was join the military in hopes of forgetting her past and keeping her shifting power a secret. She graduated at third rank in her class and joined the Scouting Legion.
Last edited by delete this acc on Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:35 pm, edited 4 times in total.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:50 am

Added her! c: Also, I made a stamp, just so this topic might get some more exposure - added it to the main post as well.
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby delete this acc » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:10 am

awesome! c: I'll stick it in my signature. I can't wait for more people to join.
delete this acc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:22 am

Great! Aah, me too ;w; I posted a link on the Anime and Manga club, maybe that'll help, since SnK is currently trending there.
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:53 am

(눈‸눈);; I'm a SnK fan!
Are you planning on making an OC? Hmm, I dunno. I might, for RPs if there are any~
Are you available for helping out with feedback on other people's OCs?Yes! I can help around! I love to talk about things like that~~
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shigaraki » Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:33 pm

I'm a SnK fan!

Are you planning on making an OC?
aah, i have sort of got a hint of what he might look like but working out a good past and personality will take awhile

Are you available for helping out with feedback on other people's OCs?
yes, sounds great, i love helping out and giving feedback
shigaraki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hasu » Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:12 am

I'm a SnK fan!
    Are you planning on making an OC? Yes. When I'll get a tablet I'll draw
    her/him immediately.
    Are you available for helping out with feedback on other people's OCs?
    i won't be as active as the others, because my English isn't really good, but I
    will reply when I can. c:
hasu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rayen » Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:14 am

Aa, nice to meet you guys! o u o I've added you to the list.
    This will probably become primarily a fan club rather than an OC club though, since I don't know of many more OC owners. u w u There will still be a space for them, of course!

Edit: I added a new question on the form.
      Are you up to date with the plot? (Just so we won't spoil it for you!)
わたし、気になります!
Rayen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me