The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

If you could live in any of the Skyrim holds, where would you live?

Windhelm (Eastmarch)
5%
Falkreath (Falkreath)
13%
Solitude (Haafingar)
20%
Morthal (Hjaalmarch)
3%
Winterhold (Winterhold)
3%
Whiterun (Whiterun)
22%
Dawnstar (The Pale)
3%
Markarth (The Reach)
8%
Riften (The Rift)
22%

Total votes : 435

Re: The Skyrim Fanclub (Read Update 3/15/15)

Postby Lunarsnow » Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:30 pm

Aesthetic Shiba wrote:In roleplays, I unintentionally made a couple that totally seems un-lore friendly but they are precious and just ughghg
One of them is an altmer named Leifnaar. He used to run with the Thalmor until he basically committed treason by releasing a bunch of nord prisoners while yelling about Talos and all that. He now lives a low-key life on a large farm, being a steward for one of my other characters, Iona. He's a pretty smart, goofy altmer who tends to fight with battle staffs. He also tends to basically walk into deadly situations which his love interest gets him out of repeatedly.
The other is a giant sweetheart of a nord named Kurau. He doesn't really have much of an interesting past, other than adventuring tombs and such with his father until his father was killed in a dwemer ruin. He lives and works on the farm Leifnaar resides at, helping tend to the crops and guard the small settlement. He is a sweet, happy guy who has a soft spot for Leifnaar's crooked, charming little grins.
I'm working on creating these boys in Skyrim as we speak and I may attempt to draw them ^^;

Anywho, how are you all doing? Have you guys seen the Bethesda's E3 bit?
Did you hear they are bringing Skyrim to Playstation VR?

They seem fairly lore friendly to me! Probably the most lore un-friendly thing I see is their names (Kurau feels like its Japanese and I'm on the fence for the altmer's name, the Leif part makes me think Scandinavian/Nordic).

And yep for the VR! Bethesda, dudes, I love Skyrim but could you maybe stop rereleasing it? It's been nearly six years since the original release we've gotten the same game but slightly better (and playable on current gen consoles with mods) and now we're getting a PSVR and Switch version soon. VR Skyrim does sound pretty cool though. Not that I'll be able play it lol

I can play it in 3D though thanks to a setting on my smart TV haha! It translates surprisingly well except for like banners. For some reason the TV decided those are always closest to you no matter how far they are from the screen :p
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Jun 18, 2017 4:13 am

@Lunarsnow

The banners are always like 'look at me bask in my appearance'
But woah 3D? That sounds awesome!

Yeah I'll probably change their names at some point, but ye
x
x

πš”πš’πšŠ . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby InkaySquidd » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:41 am

I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it?: I have played the game through 7 times.
What is your race in the game?: Kajiit
What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting? Warrior.
What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted? Volendrung, it has a stamina reducer.
Why do you want to join the club? bc i love skyrim so much
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall? it is an amazing game. it can glitch out badly but that makes it all the more fun
═════════════════════════════════════
✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧
Hi there! As you can see, I'm extremely obsessed with space.
Anyone who wants to talk with my via PM/thread, you are welcomed to do
so! My ultimate dream pet it the Target Dog, and will literally trade EVERYTHING for it! 70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!"
Please click my eggs! They will die if you don't! viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3004043
Check out this UR Malk Giveaway!

Quote - space space yes please space. Space we should go there
go to space yes lets go to space TAKE ME TO SPACE.

ImageImageImageImage
InkaySquidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kia. » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:43 am

Small question..

What's your guys' opinion on Skyrim being re-released for nearly every console under the sun?

Todd Howard said he would want people to miss a game series before he releases the next game, but it's of hard to miss Skyrim when they keep re-releasing it. Do you think the next game in the Elder Scrolls series is near? Or do you guys think we'll have to wait much longer?
x
x

πš”πš’πšŠ . he/they
Full time employee, full time student, part time artist. Hit me up on discord: rhettaro

carrd / que
kia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:08 am

I just wish Todd would give up on Skyrim and start remastering the older games, if anything. I heard that they basically have ES6 thought out but the hardware they need doesn't exist yet...? The heck is up with that? Can't they develop another ES game/remaster Arena, Daggerfall, Morrowind, something that needs it more than Skyrim until the hardware they need for ES6 is actually created? At least make Fallout 5 if ES6 is that far away that the damn hardware doesn't even exist yet.
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lunarsnow » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:24 am

I read that Bethesda doesn't want to be known as a developer that only makes Fallout and Elder Scrolls. Which lines up with what they announced at E3 (no new games for either of those franchises just ports/VR versions). And I mean it's understandable. If you work on one thing (or universe in these cases) for a long time it's bound to get stale to you even if everyone else loves it.

So yeah it seems that they just simply don't want to make ES6 right now which sucks for us who want another but eh what can we do. It probably won't be out for a while. I know they've said they will do it but they've also said it's not in development yet (and I heard not even in pre-production either, so that means like no concept art or scripts. I'm sure they've got ideas though or else they wouldn't have confirmed they'd do it eventually).
Random cat spotlight <3
Lunarsnow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:11 pm

I want to join the club!
Do you play Skyrim? If not, what do you know about it?: I play it daily. Unfortunately, I am never not thinking about it o.o i Love it!
What is your race in the game?: Khajiit, I tried playing Nord, but i was just like AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH NOOOOOO I WANT THE KHAJIIT
What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting?: Stealth.
What is your favorite/most used weapon? Is it enchanted?- ah, the enhanced crossbow from Dawnguard DLC OR. Khajiit Claws with the gloves of the pugilist (from the Ratway, in Riften)
Why do you want to join the club? I am addicted to Skyrim..!
Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall? aaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horchata » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:16 pm

I want to join the club!
    Do you play Skyrim?
    yupp

What is your race in the game?
    breton atm but i usually play altmer or dunmer

What do you focus most on: Magic, Stealth, or Warrior/Fighting?:
    stealth usually, currently playing summoner

What is your favorite/most used weapon?
    bound bow/sword w/ flame atronach

Why do you want to join the club?
    gotten into playing it for real lately and saw soe activity so whyy nott

Lastly, what do you think of Skyrim overall?
    it's a good game in terms of content but there are a lot of issues w/ vanilla skyrim like... not many marriage candidates, some questlines feel pretty flawed, bugs etcc. but the game is still pretty relevant bc of the modding community & i'm looking forward to tes6 whenever it comes out!
a gardener told me some plants move
───────
libra - hufflepuff - infp
forum game!

───────
but i could not believe it

horchata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snakeman » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 am

So I got myself back into Skyrim and made a character that goes against everything I used to play

I made a Breton battlemage. Usually I play a beast-race stealth archer/dual wield/light armour character, I never used to use magic, heavy armour or human characters.
It's actually super fun! I'm coming to really enjoy the Conjuration school of magic, bound weapons and summoning Daedra is good fun. I can't wait to get the master Conjuration spells wee
snakeman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby werewolfisms » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 am

Superunknown wrote:
So I got myself back into Skyrim and made a character that goes against everything I used to play

I made a Breton battlemage. Usually I play a beast-race stealth archer/dual wield/light armour character, I never used to use magic, heavy armour or human characters.
It's actually super fun! I'm coming to really enjoy the Conjuration school of magic, bound weapons and summoning Daedra is good fun. I can't wait to get the master Conjuration spells wee

I can't bring myself to play any human race. i don't even know why i guess i was just born to be a khajiit or khajiit-based modded races... x-x
werewolfisms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me