Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby GreatLordHades » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:09 am

TerraByte wrote:
GreatLordHades wrote:Hi! Fellow Vocaloid fan here!
Does anyone here like GHOST? I for one love their music, especially The Distortionist, Appetite Of A People Pleaser and HYPERDONTIA!

heya! ^w^
i like ghost ! :> i personally prefer happy days, though xD appetite of a people pleaser and hyperdontia were good as well! idon't remember the distortionist, though^^;
It's really good! I really recommend it! It's also on Bandcamp!
Now that I've become the perfect identity, take a bite of me! I hope that I've become a favorable delicacy, that I'm good enough! And now that I've become the perfect identity, what else do you need? Cause I dunno who I'm supposed to be anymore, and I'm starving! I'll purge em all, the thoughts of anyone I ever meet. Why aren't you happy?! Nonetheless, I know my insides are empty. Aren't I more than everything?!
She/her
Loves Vocaloid!!!
Loves Kid Icarus Uprising!
Loves writing!
GreatLordHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GermanNarutoOpening » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:33 am

Username: Kartoffel-Diva
Nickname?: Diva or whatever sounds good to you guys
Country you live in: Germany
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Megurine Luka, Kaito, Kagamine Rin, Hatsune Miku & Mayu (I also really like the UTAUloid Kasane Teto)
Favorite Pairing: Don't hate me for this... Luka X aged up Rin
Favorite Vocaloid Song: Meltdown
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: When I was 12 years old, I discovered Youtube. I watched one of the earliest Miku songs posted there (World is Mine, Melt) and fell in love instantly. I started listening to that "strange" type of music and especially enjoyed the stunning MVs. I'm so glad Vocaloid stands for so much more now... and that I discovered Luka, who quickly became my favourite Vocaloid, even singer in general!
Other: It surprises me that I'm just joining now... I've loved Vocaloid ever since I can remember. Hope I'm welcome here :) I'd like to get a PM if I got accepted, thank you <3 Merry christmas ;33.
GermanNarutoOpening

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:36 am

GreatLordHades wrote: It's really good! I really recommend it! It's also on Bandcamp!

ah, i just listened to it!^^ i like it, and yohioloid sounds perfect for it <3 (also forgot that i listened to candle queen! that was another good one! ^w^)

Kartoffel-Diva wrote:Username: Kartoffel-Diva
Nickname?: Diva or whatever sounds good to you guys
Country you live in: Germany
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Megurine Luka, Kaito, Kagamine Rin, Hatsune Miku & Mayu (I also really like the UTAUloid Kasane Teto)
Favorite Pairing: Don't hate me for this... Luka X aged up Rin
Favorite Vocaloid Song: Meltdown
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: When I was 12 years old, I discovered Youtube. I watched one of the earliest Miku songs posted there (World is Mine, Melt) and fell in love instantly. I started listening to that "strange" type of music and especially enjoyed the stunning MVs. I'm so glad Vocaloid stands for so much more now... and that I discovered Luka, who quickly became my favourite Vocaloid, even singer in general!
Other: It surprises me that I'm just joining now... I've loved Vocaloid ever since I can remember. Hope I'm welcome here :) I'd like to get a PM if I got accepted, thank you <3 Merry christmas ;33.

Welcome!!! ^o^ (i don't hate you for that pairing lol)
and i'm sorry to say you most likely won't get that PM^^; but i mean, everyone's pretty much accepted lol
and a merry christmas to you too!! ^w^
Last edited by TerraByte on Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreatLordHades » Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:53 am

Can I remind you all that my favorite pairing is Yohioloid and Maika purely because there's a ship online of The Distortionist and the girl from Happy Days, and I ship it now
You all got nothing to be ashamed of.
Now that I've become the perfect identity, take a bite of me! I hope that I've become a favorable delicacy, that I'm good enough! And now that I've become the perfect identity, what else do you need? Cause I dunno who I'm supposed to be anymore, and I'm starving! I'll purge em all, the thoughts of anyone I ever meet. Why aren't you happy?! Nonetheless, I know my insides are empty. Aren't I more than everything?!
She/her
Loves Vocaloid!!!
Loves writing!
GreatLordHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:00 am

GreatLordHades wrote:Can I remind you all that my favorite pairing is Yohioloid and Maika purely because there's a ship online of The Distortionist and the girl from Happy Days, and I ship it now

that's my main ship, mostly because it's -almost- canon xD the creator of maika herself even ships maika and yohioloid lmao!
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GreatLordHades » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:46 am

TerraByte wrote:
GreatLordHades wrote:Can I remind you all that my favorite pairing is Yohioloid and Maika purely because there's a ship online of The Distortionist and the girl from Happy Days, and I ship it now

that's my main ship, mostly because it's -almost- canon xD the creator of maika herself even ships maika and yohioloid lmao!

That was the best thing I've ever read.
She/her
Loves Vocaloid!!!
Loves writing!
GreatLordHades

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:06 am

GreatLordHades wrote:That was the best thing I've ever read.

xD glad to share, haha~
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:49 am

So, for those of us in a couple of European countries (Spain, France, Portugal and the UK), 1st Place are taking orders from their Hachimaki store (so, that's IA and KagePro merch).
I've been holding off on making an order from Tokyo Otaku Mode for a long while, because TOM is US-based, and that'd mean paying customs fees/higher shipping, but with this new store based in Europe...
Unfortunately, appears to be launch issues, as there doesn't seem to be a way to actually input a payment method, so I can't order anything just yet... Not like I will be right now, but I'll be passing the link to the store around to people who want Christmas ideas for me once they fix it...
Anyway, it's here for those interested~ https://hachimaki.eu/gb/
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColdBowlOfSoup » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:55 am

Username: ColdBowlOfSoup
Nickname?: Soup/Cold (whichever you like ^^)
Country you live in: United States
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Oliver, Piko, & Gumi
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: i JUST got into it, so i thought it would be a good idea to join a club so i can learn more about it!
Other: like i said, i'm super new, so if you'd like to talk about it more or send me recommendations to songs, vocaloids, etc, that would be pretty groovy ( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞
Trade and send me suggestions whenever
you would like! Check out my steam
account and feel free to add me!
I will be less active because of school~

x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬x▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬x ▬▬▬ ▬

❝ ❝
𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕃𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤 𝕄𝕒𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕣
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx❞ ❞
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Everybody say thank you to hatsune miku for inventing minecraft
xxx ᴍʏ ʟɪɴᴋs:xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ColdBowlOfSoup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TerraByte » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:34 am

ColdBowlOfSoup wrote:Username: ColdBowlOfSoup
Nickname?: Soup/Cold (whichever you like ^^)
Country you live in: United States
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Oliver, Piko, & Gumi
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: i JUST got into it, so i thought it would be a good idea to join a club so i can learn more about it!
Other: like i said, i'm super new, so if you'd like to talk about it more or send me recommendations to songs, vocaloids, etc, that would be pretty groovy ( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞

heya dude! ^o^
welcome to the club!^^ you have any questions or anything about vocaloid? qwq
TerraByte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me