This is a club for the owners of one or more Tea-cup Wyrms, or Wyrms of any size,
created by HopefulMonsterStudio.
Anyone with a Wyrm of any size may become a member. However, you don't have to be a member to post and chat!
We're all pretty friendly, come on in!
What are Wyrms? From the CruinndracFarms main page:
What are Wyrms, you ask? Wyrms are fuzzy, collectable, breedable critters which you can purchase at the Farm
and get a neat little fuzzball to brighten your home and keep you company.
Wyrms are available for adoption at certain conventions, as well as online where you can purchase an egg
and have it hatched into a wonderful new friend that will be sent out to you.
Keep an eye out for new clutches of eggs, and opportunities for commissioning custom Wyrms.
Wyrms can also be bred, meaning that during breeding seasons, you can breed your Wyrm with those of others,
and create a brand new baby Wyrm to add to your collection.
Newcomers can also ask existing handlers if they can breed a baby from their Wyrms!
Read the FAQ before asking a question: ~FAQ~
Arazia wrote:Seriously. if you have general questions, follow this proceedure:
1. Read the guides! (90% of all your questions can be answered in the Wyrmhandler or Breeding Guides)
2. Read the FAQ!
3. If you can't find an answer, post here in the thread!
4. If you don't feel comfortable posting publically, PM me.
5. Do not PM HopefulMonster. She's far too busy to be hanging around here answering questions for people.
6. Do not E-mail HopefulMonster unless you've got a really good reason to do so. Like your Wyrm got damaged and you need advice on fixing it, or you've made a purchase and need information on paying for it, or she's open for commissions and you've got a slot that you've claimed. Otherwise, leave her be, okay?
7. Do not post here that you are wanting to pay people to get a Wyrm for you.
Please use the CONVENTION PICK-UP WYRM REQUESTS!!! thread in the Cruinndrac Farms forum. Begging here is not okay.
Trying to jump the gun and get Wyrms without waiting? Come on guys. Please play fair. This is a social game. Be nice to one another. I will let you guys know as soon as I do when the next batch of Tea-Cups will be sold. Nothing you do is going to make them appear faster, and harassing poor HopefulMonster is only going to make Arazia want to take a nerfbat to people. *brandishes nerfbat*
Please fill out the form to join.
- Code: Select all
Link to your Wyrm Wiki Page:
Made by Vampiric
HopefulMonsterStudio, creator of the Wyrms.
Arazia, Scribe for CruinndracFarms. You can also find her here on CS!
CruinndracFarms, DeviantArt Club for Wyrm owners/fans.
The Wyrm Wiki, where you can see other registered Wyrms and their handlers, as well as many other stats.
The Wyrm Forum, to chat, share, and discuss!
The Form for registering your Wyrm.
Prices for Wyrms:
Tea-Cup Wyrm Egg - $25 / Bred Baby - $30
Standard Wyrm Egg - $70 / Bred Baby -$75
Great Wyrm Egg - $150 / Bred Baby - $170
Leviathan Wyrm Egg - $250 / Bred Baby - $275
PLEASE NOTE! Tea-Cup Wyrms are available ONLY as a blind draw egg, or bred babies. They are the only Species of Wyrm NOT available as a general Commission. Eggs are available for adoption during conventions, or in clutches posted online.