What did we do.....? ((Pets that were 'adused'))

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

What did we do.....? ((Pets that were 'adused'))

Postby ~Razzle~ » Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:42 pm

Pick a pet, any pet. Think of him/her as an abused animal, you saved from the streets. What did he/she do? Such a sweet thing, our answer is simple. Nothing.

Its human's fault.

Pick a pet from your collection! Post him/her here, and tell us his/her story!

Mine is here.

Pet's name: Scrazz

I dont see what happened. What did I do? I was running freely, when BLAMMO. A man grabbed me, stossing me in a truck. I was confused when we went the wrong direction of the pound. Wasn't that where stray Dogs were taken? But no - this fate was worse. Way worse. He dragged me inside a house, and started beating me. I yelped and yelped, but he just hurt me more. I couldn't stand it any more. I would just lie down and let myself be killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man stopped, and left. I got up wobbly, and left as fast as three legs would let me. I ran from humans, but one was nice. She offered me some steak first. I cautiously took it, and wagged my tail in appropriation. She took me home where lots of other pets where, and I never forgot how that human, Tanzee Nerak Zot, saved my life.

Post your pet's story, and they will be put here.

TNZ with Scrazz
Pet's name: Scrazz

I dont see what happened. What did I do? I was running freely, when BLAMMO. A man grabbed me, stossing me in a truck. I was confused when we went the wrong direction of the pound. Wasn't that where stray Dogs were taken? But no - this fate was worse. Way worse. He dragged me inside a house, and started beating me. I yelped and yelped, but he just hurt me more. I couldn't stand it any more. I would just lie down and let myself be killed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The man stopped, and left. I got up wobbly, and left as fast as three legs would let me. I ran from humans, but one was nice. She offered me some steak first. I cautiously took it, and wagged my tail in appropriation. She took me home where lots of other pets where, and I never forgot how that human, Tanzee Nerak Zot, saved my life.

Boomer wrote:Image
Pet's name: Likaon

I honstly don't understand what had happened to me or my brothers, but it was horrible.
Our mother had died, from the cold and we were motherless and homeless. My brothers, Dingo and Hyena, were taken to a pound an were adopted out soon. I guess they didn't see me. I wondered the streets, looking for food and warmth. I came to a friendly looking house. Boy, was I wrong. The woman came and picked me up and brought me inside and she took great care of me. The man, however, hated dogs. Whenever the woman left me alone with the man, it was a fight for surrivel. He would throw me into tables, bash me into chairs and other tortureish things. Soon, I escaped and made a run into the streets. I wanted to die there and now. But, the car stopped and took me to the same pound that Dingo and Hyena were adopted from. A week passed and I saw Dingo and Hyena, walking and stopping at every cage. I barked, until they pulled their master to me and we all jumped for joy. Then their master said to a worker, "I want him." He took me out of the cage, put me on a leash, and we left. I knew I would have a good life, here and out. Now, today, I spend all of my time with my brothers and all of the other dogs that Boomer had adopted.

Koruyami wrote:Image
Pet's name: Subaku
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I don't know what happened to mommy or my nice owner. All I remember is that there was a lot of barking and suddenly two big burly hands grabbed me. A really big man grabbed me and threw me in his truck. I thought he was gonna take me to my dads owners house,but instead he turned down a dark brick road and into a dilapidated old brick building. There were lots of big dogs and a sour smell. The man put me in a fence with a really big dog and blew a whistle. the big dog tackled me and started biting me all over and tearing at me. Some police came in after a few days and took all the dogs and arrested the men. One of the officers,a woman took me home with her and I live there now. :)

Foxes101 wrote:
Pet's name: Voldemort

Hi, my name is Voldemort. I am a proud member of the great Forest Pack, which gets monitered and studied by a nice lady named Foxes101, along with the other two packs in the area. But it wasn't always like that.
Me and my sister, Ice, lived in a barn with our mom. One day, the barn caught fire and our mom perished. We were picked up in nice hands and taken to the pound. There, a burly man adopted us, but it wasn't the way we thought it would be. The man started kicking my poor sister when we got to his lab. I rushed in to defend her by biting his leg. Instead, he grabbed a long, wooden stick. (I later learned that humans call it a "baseball bat.") He started beating me with it until I passed out. I then woke up a day later to see Ice standing over me. She told me that he was a scientist, and had injected some Peter Pan Syndrome, or PPS in us to make us forever young. She then told me some good news. There was an escape! It led to the forest, where the great Forest Pack lived. Our mom told us of their undefeated leader, Lupin. It was dangerous, but worth a try. Ice and I slipped though the hole and into a great forest, where a coyote was wandering alone. He said his name is Phoenix, and he warned us of what the Forest Pack might do to intruders. Then he ran away, for a striped male wolf and an Ethiopian female wolf came into view. Turns out the were the beta pair. Just what we need. But they didn't seem hostile. In fact, Stripe, the male and Flora, the female, invited us in the pack. There, I saw the leader, Lupin. He was massive.I also saw his mate, Crystal, who was amazingly beautiful. Lupin accepted us, and made me his apprentice. I was so happy! Ice got to be the Healer's apprentice. In case you were wondering, her name is Clover. Anyway, we now had a good life.
So, whether it's an alpha male wolf, a helpless Chihuahua, or a forever young apprentice like me you see being abused, speak up. You might be saving a life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who doesn't like helping? I dont know either. So here is a little something from......

[center]Image

Code: Select all
[center][img]http://i49.tinypic.com/fwrfrb.jpg[/img][/center]

Thank you to The first post office in CS! (Hey, they do it free! Check them out, its awesome!)

[/center]

Please, put in your 'stories' and help stop animal abuse!~
Last edited by ~Razzle~ on Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: What did we do.....? ((Pets that were 'adused'))

Postby Boomer » Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:51 am

Pet's name: Likaon

I honstly don't understand what had happened to me or my brothers, but it was horrible.
Our mother had died, from the cold and we were motherless and homeless. My brothers, Dingo and Hyena, were taken to a pound an were adopted out soon. I guess they didn't see me. I wondered the streets, looking for food and warmth. I came to a friendly looking house. Boy, was I wrong. The woman came and picked me up and brought me inside and she took great care of me. The man, however, hated dogs. Whenever the woman left me alone with the man, it was a fight for surrivel. He would throw me into tables, bash me into chairs and other tortureish things. Soon, I escaped and made a run into the streets. I wanted to die there and now. But, the car stopped and took me to the same pound that Dingo and Hyena were adopted from. A week passed and I saw Dingo and Hyena, walking and stopping at every cage. I barked, until they pulled their master to me and we all jumped for joy. Then their master said to a worker, "I want him." He took me out of the cage, put me on a leash, and we left. I knew I would have a good life, here and out. Now, today, I spend all of my time with my brothers and all of the other dogs that Boomer had adopted.
Last edited by Boomer on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby beekind » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:53 am

Pet's name: Subaku

I don't know what happened to mommy or my nice owner. All I remember is that there was a lot of barking and suddenly two big burly hands grabbed me. A really big man grabbed me and threw me in his truck. I thought he was gonna take me to my dads owners house,but instead he turned down a dark brick road and into a dilapidated old brick building. There were lots of big dogs and a sour smell. The man put me in a fence with a really big dog and blew a whistle. the big dog tackled me and started biting me all over and tearing at me. Some police came in after a few days and took all the dogs and arrested the men. One of the officers,a woman took me home with her and I live there now. :)

beekind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby VesVes » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 am

Pet's name: Voldemort

Hi, my name is Voldemort. I am a proud member of the great Forest Pack, which gets monitered and studied by a nice lady named Foxes101, along with the other two packs in the area. But it wasn't always like that.
Me and my sister, Ice, lived in a barn with our mom. One day, the barn caught fire and our mom perished. We were picked up in nice hands and taken to the pound. There, a burly man adopted us, but it wasn't the way we thought it would be. The man started kicking my poor sister when we got to his lab. I rushed in to defend her by biting his leg. Instead, he grabbed a long, wooden stick. (I later learned that humans call it a "baseball bat.") He started beating me with it until I passed out. I then woke up a day later to see Ice standing over me. She told me that he was a scientist, and had injected some Peter Pan Syndrome, or PPS in us to make us forever young. She then told me some good news. There was an escape! It led to the forest, where the great Forest Pack lived. Our mom told us of their undefeated leader, Lupin. It was dangerous, but worth a try. Ice and I slipped though the hole and into a great forest, where a coyote was wandering alone. He said his name is Phoenix, and he warned us of what the Forest Pack might do to intruders. Then he ran away, for a striped male wolf and an Ethiopian female wolf came into view. Turns out the were the beta pair. Just what we need. But they didn't seem hostile. In fact, Stripe, the male and Flora, the female, invited us in the pack. There, I saw the leader, Lupin. He was massive.I also saw his mate, Crystal, who was amazingly beautiful. Lupin accepted us, and made me his apprentice. I was so happy! Ice got to be the Healer's apprentice. In case you were wondering, her name is Clover. Anyway, we now had a good life.
So, whether it's an alpha male wolf, a helpless Chihuahua, or a forever young apprentice like me you see being abused, speak up. You might be saving a life.

Image Ice

Their mother looks like a clear eyed galaxy.

Image Phoenix

Image Stripe

Image Flora

Image Lupin

Image Crystal

Image Clover
VesVes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:04 am

Thanks! All added!
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mana » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:09 am

★Faith★

I am now living happily with my new owner Mel11rocks, but I have had a bad past. When I was born with my 3 brothers and my sister, our mother was taken away from us and she went to the pound. We were left helplessly on the ground, starving and cold. We slept in a garbage can for 2 days until a big man found us and scooped us in his arms. I was relieved, we finnally found a home, but I was wrong. He took us in his cabin in the forest, he walked over to the kitchen and got out a long skinny stick. He grabbed me by the tail and spanked me, I wimpered loudly but he didnt care he hit me a couple more times and moved on to my siblings. Finnally all the drama ended and he left us injured on the ground. We limped for the door, the pain was intese and I felt like i couldnt breathe. We got out of that house, but we were left lost in the forest. After travelling across the forest we took a rest. I had nightmares that night, i thought we were all going to die. But when I woke up we were in a place called the "vet". They treated our wounds and gave us some nice treats! When we were fully healed they put us up for adoption, a nice girl named Mel11rocks adopted all of us and here we are today!
Mana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me