Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby doubledare » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:54 am

--------Replies--------
@SyntheticFox - good luck trading!
@doge fruit - good luck finding an artist!
@aporia. - goodluck with relationships!
@nyota - tethys is sooo pretty! a v nice bb indeed.
@KingKaigy - mac looks so floofy! v nice
@Surroundingcrystals - goodluck getting approved!

Heyy! im looking for someone to do my standard myo. i have 500 points to pay with and i have quite a good idea of what i want. dm me with examples if interested!

Last edited by doubledare on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hey!

i'm doubledare, and im only just starting to become active here again. please be patient with me.

doubledare

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:41 am

i. whats new?

rough week with a capital r but im hanging in there!!! i finished a really difficult class (online school) and im pretty proud of myself :>

ii. introductions

ahhh big surprise! my best girls claudia and olivia had a little girl!

i named her delphine after delphinium flowers!!! i dont know what im gonna do with her yet but im really excited. sixbane did a wonderful job with this batch!

iii. looking for

im thinking i might want a one trait rare and unlimited myo if anyone is selling one? i can pay in usd, points, or c$!

im also looking for a growth of jezebel! im really desperate c,,:

iv. replies

_warrior - i hope you find someone to do your standard myo! i cant wait to see the finished product c:

doge fruit - good luck on finding someone to do your myo! i cant wait to see what you come up with <33

aporia. - oh wow! im gonna take a peak at your shop!!! and i hope you find some good relationships for your kals :>
sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:02 am

@SyntheticFox;; good luck trading your MYO! I would offer if I wasn't so attached to all my babies
@_warrior;; hope you can find someone to make your MYO! there's a lot of talented artists in our community, so I'm sure it won't be hard to find someone perfect for what you're looking for
@Christina;; congrats on the new baby! I love her colors, and that shine is so cute. as for the MYO, I would ask around some of the kalon artists! I know a lot of people are trying to sell staff custom for the month, and you can usually get them at a discount!

Hey guys, hope everyone's day is going well!

First off, I just want to say, I sort of took an unannounced hiatus for the month of January, and I wasn't working on anything that wasn't commissions. My birthday was yesterday, so I didn't do any work yesterday either.
    But now that's passed, if anyone was waiting on free stuff or staff work from me [ie NBs, HM customs, customs], just know I'll be doing that stuff between commissions this month!

I'm also hoping to judge my closed comps today and get 1350 up!

---

Second!
    It's the last chance to sign up for the Kalon Covert Cupid gifting event!
    It's like a secret santa, with couple art! I'll be sending out assignments around 2 PM EST tomorrow, so you have until then to sign up!

---

Third, since it was my birthday yesterday, I got some really amazing gifts from some really amazing people!
by Karmel
I have this scarf in real life, so this is just perfect! I love it! <3
Last edited by ✧ airplane. on Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:14 am

Jack wrote:
    I'm trading for a unlimited rare myo I can offer:
    -https://toyhou.se/1270664.dottie
    -https://toyhou.se/1270620.dodie
    -https://toyhou.se/1270692.abraham
    -https://toyhou.se/1315782.alastair
    -https://toyhou.se/1287125.avery
    -https://toyhou.se/1315785.lottie
    -https://toyhou.se/1525728.lowkey

So I wanna get started on learning growths! If anyone have standard very very easy designs I'd love to offer to grow them.
    You don't have to use the growths I just wanna practice!!

@High noon- I just the art valentines! I'm super excited and congrats on all that nice art !!
    @christina. I love the babe the one with the ivy, they're a dreamie oh heck!
    @_warrior- I would pm but I'm barley starting my way in kalon growths and myo I wish you luck <3
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:37 am

Silver Pandorica wrote:Searching for an ooc breeding for one of my two munchkin kals! I’m only looking at other munchkins, as I would like that trait to pass to all the kits. If you can provide a kit number select, you can have first pick and then we’ll discuss the rest c:

I finally started coding my kalons’ pages, so I’m looking for relationships (for like the first time ever). Friends, enemies, romance, etc. just please note that Wesley and Marley are already gonna be mates

@Jack- Good luck trading!
@high noon- Oh wow! Happy //late// birthday!! That art is really beautiful <33
@christina.- What a cutie <3 Congrats on getting her!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:22 am

Code: Select all
@Silver Pandorica - Good luck finding a breeding for your two munchkin kals! They are both adorable!
@Jack - Good luck on trading your kalons for an unlimited rare MYO!
@high noon - Congratulations on the birthday art!
@christina. - Delphine is such a beauty! Congrats on her! ^_^
@_warrior - Good luck finding someone to do your standard MYO!
@SyntheticFox - I wish you luck trading your Unlimited rare and under myo!
@sashiyaki - Good luck with your trades! All the kalons you are trading are super lovely!
@doge fruit - Good luck finding a MYO Artist for your uncommon MYO!
@aporia. - I wish you luck finding relationships for your kalons! They are all super adorable. ^u^
@nyota - Wow! Tethys is absolutely stunning! Congratulations on her!
@KingKaigy - Mac is super cute! Congrats of them!
@Surroundingcrystals - I wish you luck getting your approval for Aroha!
@miskit - I completely love Goon's design! The oranges and yellows are really nice! :o Congrats on him!
@pangurbanka - Wow, Nyoka is really really nicely designed. I really love his markings!
@skywishes01 - Elliot is really beautiful! I really like her color palette! Good luck finding a breeding for her!
@Ciel Phantomhive. - Good luck getting art for Arthimus. His design is absolutely amazing!

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for someone to make my unlimited common and below MYO for me. :) I already have a design that I've created; I just need someone to transfer it onto Oekaki lines. The design is relatively simple. The only difficult thing about it, I'd say, is that there are a few gradients in the design. I would like someone with experience with doing MYOs and growths and who is good at drawing hair on kalons. I am offering any pet or pets from these two groups as payment for the transfer: List pet group and rare pet group. I also have 40 C$ and some items. Thanks everyone and please PM me if you are interested! c:

Found someone! :D
Last edited by Guest on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby chanhee. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:33 am

@ nyota » HECK i've been blessed here on this day. i love her character (well, what you have of it) and her design- i'm sobbing over her watchdog is too good.
    @ aporia. » oh dude your art's cute ;oc your eye edits aren't rlly my style, but your designs are lovely!! good luck getting that good good c$
    @ doge fruit » heck im excited to see your myo!!! your sig aesthetic is pleasing, so i have high hopes for the kal B)
    @ SyntheticFox » good luck trading! i'm here to do that myself r i p
    @ _warrior » i can't wait to see your myo! it'll turn out a+ i bet B)
    @ christina. » ahh i hope your week gets better! i feel ya tho-- delphine is super cute tho so congrats on her!! <3
    @ high noon » happy late birthday!! <3 that art you got is amazing, and i hope you had a lovely day <3 my birthday's coming up, so i'm p excited myself B)
    @ Jack » ahh heck i can't wait to see your growths!! you've grown a lot as an artist and i'm so happy to have known you long enough to watch your progress <3 good luck finding trades, as well <3
    @ Silver Pandorica » good luck finding a breeding!
    @ Pieces » again, can't wait to see your myo, i'm betting it'll be lovely <3

heck okay
    looking for trades! (myos are fine! uncommon+ please <3)
    i'm unable to trade until march 4th!

[one rare trait myo]

[rare - 2 slots]

[uncommon - 3 slots]

[uncommon - 3 slots]
Last edited by chanhee. on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:21 pm

Replies
@mila- I wish you good luck on your breedings and trades! You have many lovely kals, I would offer mine but I don’t think I have any of interest.
@Pieces- I hope you f feel better nd someone to do your myo! I would offer but sadly I don’t have my computer.
@Silver Pandorica- I wish you luck on your search! They are definitely cute. I adore munchkins.

Hey guys! I’m looking for someone to do my one rare and unlimited under myo. I have sketches of what I want I just need someone to transfer them and help with the design. I can pay in pets and a little c$ and once my computer is fixed, art. Pleas pm me if interested!

Also I just want to say that I have not forgotten about the growths I am to do. My computer is broken and I am waiting for parts to come in to fix it.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SHARKGVTS » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:07 pm

Replies:
-@High Noon
AAA happy belated birthday! You have a very lovely kal ;o;

-@Christina
She's such a pretty baby! Congrats on the kit!

-@Sashiyaki
Good luck on getting your kals sold! I really like Silas! <3

okee, it's been awhile since I last posted, but I just got my first MYO kalon (And first kalon in general)! ;o;

Her name is Eris and I absolutely ADORE her design! <3
It took awhile because I couldn't figure out what else I should put on her design, but I loved the outcome! She totally drinks monster energy drinks
May one day be active again but I just kinda pop in once in awhile

Temp icon until I get a new one lol
SHARKGVTS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:48 pm

HellyBoo wrote:@Asher Goodluck on romance and stuff
@Lady Tuesday Ahh goodluck if you do
@Mika. Goodluck trading, I might message you :P

Im taking offers on all my kals again. If i didnt get back to you, please send it again, I posted before i hit a really bad emotional point.

They can all be found in my Siggy. Note; Its not all fixed and some kals arent going.

Title with 'Trade' somewhere in it please.

@ShabbiiTabbii grats on the first kal!
@Ash Wolf goodluck getitng an artist
@Mika. gioodluck with breedings.
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me