Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby Bequen » Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:42 pm

Hey.
So I've been... wary lately due to some harassment issues... and I've been busy with doctors appointments and such... but uhhhhhhhhhh hey guess what?
Thanks to the amazing ThatPinkThing, CSMintCat, and a butt ton of other kind CS users, I had finally reached my goal that I was trying to reach for the (1) rare trait edit. But then ThatPinkThing gave me an idea and I decided to see how much further I could take it to see what I could accomplish.
And I was able to save enough for a (1) rare trait and unlimited under MYO instead.
And I'm super excited about that!! I was going to revamp Van but you know what? I can't bring myself to do it, I love them too much just the way they are. But now I can own my second Kal!
My uh problem is... I'm not good with edits... as I've been told both very politely and so harshly that it could be considered bullying, my way of drawing is, at best, sloppy.
So I'm asking if anyone would be willing to help me create them and their little accessories? You can go totally crazy, I only have a few minor details and the rest is free-for-all for a design. I only have about $C300 to offer, and I would totally appreciate some examples of designs you've done, but just a heads up I'm looking for something dark. I can explain better through PM. I have proof of purchase just so you know ahead of time. I'd appreciate it very very much thank you!! ❤️

EDIT;; coolwhipp has offered to help me as much as they can!! ❤️❤️

And while I'm here, I'd like to say that my first Kalon Van has some really fantastic art, I love it all!! So much!! But I wanted to highlight their newest art piece done by bogator!
It's adorable, look at that silly baby. ❤️❤️❤️
I had to share because I love it.

Code: Select all
@o k a h u i ;; Good luck with the sketch and join.me! And definitely good luck with college, it can be rough but you can do it! I believe in you! ✨
@bogator ;; My gosh???? Alaric is handsome as heckie?? And "meanie pie" to describe him is absolutely beautiful. He's gotta knock all them people down that knocked him down, them's the rules. He's a toughie.
@rockosaur ;; Good luck with the raffle! That's a good amount of people so far, the winner is a lucky kiddo!^^
@christine, ;; Cordelia is beautiful, I love her colors and especially those eyes! They look so filled with wonder ohmygosh. Aggie's hair is like a Valentine's Day dream, she's precious! And of course, Persephone's design is so pretty, she definitely lives up to her garden babe status honestly.
@rodentspawn ;; Congrats on your first Kalon!! Welcome to the community!! If you want someone to talk to and have a friend for your new Kal, feel free to talk to me anytime! I might be doing some stuff with the doctors but I'll still try my best to answer as soon as I can! August is a very handsome boi, those colors are perfect.
Last edited by Bequen on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby christina. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:27 pm

i. whats new

hello everyone! ive had a rough week but its all good now :> i had a good day at work with my friends and im cuddling with my dog rn

ii. introductions

i recently entered a readopt for a kit, and i won her! i almost fainted when i saw that id won the competition lol. anyway here she is!

her name is jezebel ramos! i think it fits yeah? im still struggling with that to do with her but i have ideas about her possibility being a witch with a love for baking. maybe her “love potions” are heart shaped cookies with symbols written in pink frostings; or she presses mint and ginger into sugar cookies to offer protection during travels, or a sweet frosting made of lavender for a good nights sleep? hmmmm

this is jósephine brooks! she is based off a saluki and was designed by the amazing _silentsiren_! im totally in love with her

i have big big plans for this girl! i already wrote out a bit of her story. she was born in southern italy to a poor family who owned a small farm. she always heard about america being wonderful and had a dream of visiting the country some day, to see what opportunity was really like. her parents ended up surprising her with enough money to get her on a boat to america! she ends up becoming a popular dancer (flapper girl!!!!)

iii. replies

@bequen - glad to see you back, and even happier to see youve reached your goal! im so proud!! i cant wait to see what you come up with!

@okahui - sorry i missed your stream! i hope you had fun and have a wonderful night <3

@bogator - WOW!!! i love alaric!!! oh my goodness ghod’s designs are to die for. im so going to commission them one day i swear! good luck on finding friendships for him and fleshing out his story. im excited to hear more about him!

@christine, - goodness, cordelia’s growth turned out absolutely stunning!!! i remember seeing her as a kit awhile ago and i thought she was so adorable <3 im glad you love aggie!!! i like your idea of her writing letters for others. i think its sweet and fits her a lot! and persephone is stunning!!! good luck on finding an artist to design your myo <3

sometimes it feels like i’ve got a war in my mind,
i wanna get off but i keep ridin’ the ride

bailey ♥ she/her ♥ my kalons
christina.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nana » Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:45 pm

i am giving away a kalon here! please come and enter <3

@christina. those kalons are oof 10/10 love them
@bequen awww i'm sorry. i might send over some c$ later ;)
@okahui hope the stream was fun!
┌─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┐
she/they - adult
toyhou.se
bi - audhd
└─────── ⋆⋅•⋅⋆ ───────┘
nana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cincil. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:35 pm

i get off of breeding cd on the 30th so im looking for potential ooc breedings

opening all of my kals up for ooc breeding offers, u can view them here

just shoot me a pm, ill be replying to all pms once i wake up tomorrow morning

[ i would prefer u to be off cd relatively soon, will wait a week at most ]

_____
    Code: Select all
    cass -- that's rly nice of u ! i may have to check it out
    christina -- oml i love jez's color palette n design sm, so forest-y !!
    fui -- rip i missed the stream, i hope you guys had fun though (:
cincil.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Peachpie1164 » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:21 am

@ cassafrass ;It's so nice of you to give away a kal~ I hope you find a good home for them!
@ christina. ;Ah Jezebel is gorgeous! BUT OMG SALUKI KAL T_T What a beaut <3 I love Saluki's so much and your kal is very beautiful x3
@ Bequen ;It sounds like you've been going through a lot <3 I wish you luck reaching your goal! And that art of Van is adorable <3
@ bogator ;Alaric is so cool! I love his accessories too x3

Heyo all~

So the other day I was sketching character concepts and ended up coming up with one for a legendary myo... Which I fell in love with... So I sold some of my rare albums in my kpop collection and bought a legendary myo slot RIP. Anyway I was wondering if anyone would know which staff member tends to be the least busy? I want to check if my concept is all good to go ahead and design because I don't wanna finish it and then get all disappointed if I need to change something~

Next; A couple of days ago I came across a readopt and I just fell in love with the kal and I wanted to ask if anyone would be able to give me some feedback on my entry so far, I've got a couple pieces of art I'm working on since it's basically a big block of text right now but I'd very much like some feedback so I could know what I could add/change etc.

I've also got this piece of art from the readopt to show off~ (By myself)

Peachpie1164 wrote:-snip-

And thirdly I was wondering if anyone would be interested in commissioning me for fullbodies like the ones here? XXxx I'm wanting to save up for an uncommon custom so I can make her older brother so I'm thinking commissions would be the way to go?
For fullbodies like the above it'd be 600 dA points, unless they are a super simple or complicated kal in which place the prices could vary down or up a bit.
I can also do backgrounds but that would add a bit on (the price of which is debatable~) You can find examples of backgrounds here but I haven't really updated my da in awhile uvu

So just shoot me a pm if you'd be interested in commissioning me~

And finally I'd love any and all kinds of relationships for my kiddos you can find them all here.
Hello~ I'm Peachpie1164~
Feel free to call me, Peach/y, Tao,
or anything else. My PM's are
always open and I'm always up for
a chat~
Peachpie1164

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Takk » Tue Jan 30, 2018 4:30 am

Come steal Kalons with us!

Still open for semi-simple growths for DA, FR or CS currency. Mostly concerned about difficult markings, edits should be fine

Looking for friends/enemies/mates
Howl is seeking friends, fellow witches in the area and pen pals mostly. He's a generally calm but bright old soul that enjoys alchemy and reading; though he hardly has time to read between his travels. Settled in Rome, he travels all of Europe, Asia, India and Northern Africa to help those in need with healing or providing for their families. He's very kind, selfless and forgiving towards others. Currently not sure if a mate would work for him, so I'm not fully closed to the idea but hesitant towards romantic offers.

Aranea is looking for friends, enemies and any fellow knights to call comrade. She lives for battle and being the best she can be with no error in anything but her loyalty to said king/queen. So given her set up, fellow knights, travelers and demon possessed or connected kalons would be great. Being a demon hunter I also have this fantasy of her falling for a demon kalon, but all mate/crush offers are welcome.

Ajax is open for friends, enemies, fellow witches and romance! He's an upbeat, enthusiastic and positive thinker with no personal magic powers but he has an enchanted earring that allows him to preform charms. Ajax is quite friendly and will approach just about anyone with a smile and unlike his mother lacks harsh judgement. He doesn't frown upon thieves or liars, there must be some reason they feel the need. He's looking for other troublemakers, kalons who enjoy going out to party or those who like just killing time together. Ajax isn't very self entertaining...

I'm going to try again and find Azalea some relations as well? Her medieval personality is a guardian of the forbidden forest, rarely leaving to sell and buy goods from nearby kingdoms. She'd make a good ally for other forest dwellers or exiled kalons as she offers shelter to those in need. Her new modern setting puts her in a therapeutic remedies shop, decorating the store and offering help to customers. In both aspects, she's calm, guarded but friendly and believes in the earth over all else. Things like karma, luck and density are fascinating to her and she'd love someone who's imaginative or intelligent to chat with. Azalea like plants, animals, hiking/walks on the beach and exploring new places.

Nhadala is open for friends and mate; though I'm most interested in romance. She's been single so long! Nala love the beach, parties, window shopping and making fun of ugly clothing on the rack. Positive, social and flexible she loves just about everything that grabs her attention from movies to puzzles. Her mate can be social or introverted as she'd be willing to give up her life of late night parties for the one she loved.

Boy I feel bad, her edits were done months ago and I only just around to finishing her page last week. I'm a bad kalon mom ^^"
Wysteria is open for friends, enemies, co workers and a casual bf/gf, nothing too serious. She's a teacher and studies science; mainly chemistry and space but she enjoys a lot of aspects of science. A little too serious at first, she can be intimidating and cold but she's nothing but kind to her friends; often putting their needs first and allows herself to be pushed out of the comfort zone to help them. Not very emotional herself, she's kinda bad at being a shoulder to cry on but she's a good listener.

I mostly prefer to HC or RP through Skype or Discord

@Peachpie1164: I'm glad you got a slot but I'm also sorry you had to sell some things to get it... Best of luck finding an artist, they usually charge for it too
@cincil. I'm taking another break from breeding, though my last batch turned out nice! Best of luck finding a partner, I'd quite honestly love to see Seris have beautiful babs someday
@cassafrass: Have fun w/ the readopt! I adore the star pupils but orange isn't a good color for me ^^"
@christina. Congrats on the new kals! If you need any ideas with witch stuff don't be shy! I have... Erm... Four witch kals right now, all a little different. Josephine sounds lovely too, very pretty kalon
@Bequen: Sorry to hear about your art criticism, I honestly feel lucky I haven't been put down more myself... Though I hope your MYO is everything you want it to be!
@Okahui: It was fun, I always enjoy watching others draw!
@bogator: Lol, he sounds somewhere between spoiled rotten and paranoid, but it's not a bad thing! Hopefully you can find enough relations to keep things interesting. Aranea could have been a former member of his court if you're interested, but I guess that depends on your AU
@christine, Growth turned out great! She's super cute and her personality is just darling! Perhaps her and Nala could be friends someday, she also loves the ocean. All three are lovely, Howl does both herbs and writing too
Takk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Petscop » Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:47 am

i'm looking to trade karpo!
i can't connect to her, and i honestly feel really bad about it :'0
she's got two rare edits, I'd prefer if your offer has at least 1 edit!!
honestly, slots don't matter, i just want to get her a home

I'm not on cool down!!
don't be afraid to offer! qwq

A one rare trait myo or unlimited uncommon myo would be auto and I would greatly consider multiple standard / common myos!

I thought I had a good offer earlier but I haven't been gotten back to, so I've decided to open this back up! I really want to get her traded so I will be looking for someone off cool down!

please!!

@Takk
Aaaa, your kals are super super cute!!
@Peachpie1164
Aaaa, i'm glad you got your legendary myo !! + your form looks super good so far!! : D
@Cincil
aaaa, i hope you can find ooc breedings !!
@Cassafrass
I was actually one of the original owners of that kalon! i hope they get a good home :'')
@Christina
She's so adorable, congrats!! plus brooks is absolutely beautiful <3
@Bequen
I hope you get better! I know that irl things are really hard but you've got good vibes your way!

p-please,, i just want to trade her I've been trying for over 2 months and I've gotten next to no offers and the ones i have gotten have fallen out :'' ))
I am inactive. Don't send trades, don't expect hasty replies.
Petscop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:18 am

hey everyone! i hope everyone's having a good day and feeling well!

general !
rn i'm feeling pretty icky with a cold but i hope to get better soon.

growths !
looking for a few growths for my kits!
a pre-growth for ethan [not urgent]
a growth for evangaliine[not very picky]
an overdue growth for ezi [extremely picky]
an overdue growth for prejudice [not picky at all]
i can pay in '10-'09 rares!

introductions !
thanks to the always incredible sixbane, abe now has a lovely son!
this is ethan, quite possibly the biggest optimist in the world. he's always posistive, even about the worst situations, and nothing in life can drag him down. since the breeding was oc, ethan's history is that he was adopted by abe after abe's cousin passed away leaving ethan an orphan. abe and ethan have grown very close and have formed a tight bond! ethan looks up to abe very much and aspires to be like him some day.
i'd also like to introduce my gorgeous new girl, naomi, who i received in a trade with sixbane.
off-oekaki ref!
naomi is a graceful assassin that uses more traditional methods of poisons and potions when taking care of her targets. she left home at a young age to train, and since then hasn't returned. although she is a very serious kal that likes to get straight to business, she likes to play around with ethan and teach him how to climb and fight. i'm looking for crushes/friendsfor her, but no romantic interests yet!

replies !
@maxwell.: karpo is absolutely beautiful! good luck finding some great trade offers for her!
@takk: i'll probably send you a pm sometime later about some relationships! and have fun getting some fun kits to grow!
@peachpie1164: if you'd like to talk to a staff member high noon is always very polite and helpful! i would reccomend going to them for any questions you have about your myo ^^
cassafrass: gosh that kal is pretty but unfortunately i couldn't seem to come up with any character concepts for them as i looked around! gl getting a lot of entries tho
christina.: oof that kit is beautiful <3 and that concept of a witch who loves baking is just too cute <3
bequen: d'aww, that art is so cute and the myo concept so interesting! also, congrats on saving up for that myo! that must have been a lot of hardwork ;0
okahui: unfortunately i missed the stream, but i sure hope college is going good for you!
bogator: alaric is,,, so cool??? like wth?? how is that kal hair goals??
rockosaur: i sent a pm about entering!
christine,: -sigh- i can't stop staring at cordelia's fur design?? her colors are so soft and pretty <3
rodentspawn: ahh congrats on your first kalon! i have to say, august's colors are so pretty <3 and i can't wait to see what your myos look like :0
ciel phantomhive.: one word about your new kal: woah
mika.: oh GOSH those two kals are so lovely<3 <3 the designs are so soft and smooth and they both go so well together!! gl on some cute art <3
juice box.: wow, lucien is stunning!! his colors all compliment his colors so well <3
lonk: hhhh that first kal's colors are to die for 👌👌 congrats on her!
hayzel: looking forward to seeing your myo! i'm sure it'll turn out amazing !
doge fruit: that snakey girl is amazing?? gl on getting a ssssstunning mate for her kill me
found.: lass is,, gorgeous omg <3 i love her shine and the roses in her hair

Last edited by mango marmalade,, on Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:41 am

Whats up funclub?
I'm feelin like death™
and I have zero self control!
Probably gonna be back soon with some hefty last minute purchases from the kal shop?
ya girl got plans for once tbh 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
Curious Cat - ask all the questions

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ some heart healthy replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
@ mango marmalade,, Goodluck getting growths for all those kits my dude! I'd totally recommend checking with skygold for growths - hers are always beyond beautiful! Congrats on the new kit as well, I'm a huge fan of the marking on his back/shoulder, and the overall color pallet? Very handsome boy!
@ Maxwell. Best of luck trading karpo! They aren't really my style of kal - but I'm sure you'll be able to find a good trade for her soon!
@ Takk Goodluck finding relationships for all those kals mate! I adore Howl's design so much? I wish I had a kal who would fit with him /v\
@ Peachpie1164 Eyy congrats on being able to get a leg myo mate! And at the expense of rare collectibles? Thats some commitment right there. I hope you have luck getting commissions as well!
@ cincil. Goodluck finding someone to breed with! I justtt got another kit, and I really don't need more? But if I was off CD I'd totally offer someone for jin - I adore him to no end tbh
@ cassafrass Ahh its nice of you to giveaway a kal! I hope you're able to find them the perfect new home :>
@ christina. congrats on the new kit! They're very forest-esque, gives me serious dryad/forest nymph vibes and I'm kind of living for it tbh! ANndd I adore jósephine? I love salukis an unhealthy amount lol
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ needing approval / reintroductions ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Can we all take a moment to appreciate skygold and her gorgeous growths? Please? I love her /v\

I need to get Rayleigh approved, if any staff members could help me out with that I'd really appreciate it!
Hes been approved! (Thank you nektar! ily <3)

And then Avalon was approved yesterday! (bless you Schnuffel Bunny you're a saint!)
Now that he's all grown up Im gonna be working on his and his brothers ^ developemnt! I have a few ideas, just gonna see what fits best in the long run lol
They're both open for relationships? Including romance, but please don't expect kits right away. Breeding stresses me alot and I really dont need more kits. I'd love someone who can headcannon/draw trash ship art with me on discord!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ potential trade▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

So me and snowwhisper had a breeding with our pink girls, and this precious little kit is the one I got to keep from the offspring! I'm in love with her design? But before I get too attached and start tossing edit items at her, I thought I would take some offers on her.
She has one rare edit, so I'd love an adult kalon of similar rarity or a one rare myo? I have a HUGE weakness for kals with missing limbs so 👌🏻👌🏻. But I'll look at anything :>

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ art makes a great gift ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Like everyone else and their mother, I'm taking commissions. I have several shops and payment options, all thats linked below.
My deviantart
The Insomniac's workshop
The fruit stand

Also hosting a free art raffle in celebration of hitting 200 watchers on DA -> check it out!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ against my better judgement ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I have such a soft spot for myos, I just like making things honestly, they're such a welcome break between normal commissions. /-\
I'm doing any rarity myo for 10$ / 1000 points / two high main lists / 400+ C$
Mixed payments are fine
The only edits that will cost extra are things like wings, extra heads, or clothing/accessory items
You can see some examples here.
Please pm me if you're interested!
Last edited by allium on Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Birdy » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:51 am

The Pirate wrote:
@Maxwell.;; Best of luck with trade offers! I hope you find what you're looking for c:
@mago marmalade,,;; Aww, I hope you feel well soon! Good luck with growths, etc.!
@//_Asher_//;; Oh gosh, Rayleigh is absolutely stunning! Huge congrats!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the very short reply list- I hope you all are having wonderful days/nights, and that you're enjoying the weekend so far!

I'm currently on the hunt for tattoo items, as I have many tattoos planned for many of my kals (I'm a tattoo kind of gal whoops.) Unfortunately, they're not being sold at the moment, so I can only obtain them via trade. If there is anyone who has one/some and wants to trade, I can purchase a standard item (from the CS shop) for each tattoo item! There's currently no limit to how many I'm looking for (I'm hoping to get around 10?) so I'll be accepting multiples/multiple offers. Please send me a PM if interested c:
ImageImage
sig art by Panya/.wafflecat.
Birdy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me