Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby bakuraas. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:23 pm

Hi Guys! It's my first time really posting on the fanclub- and I'm kind of intimidated by all these people with such cool kals, but hopefully this goes...well? :")
Also I'm sorry my text is so small, I want to share a lot but I don't like taking up a lot of space.

introductions
I uh...I haven't posted any kalons at all and I have 6 of them now...this is gonna be kinda long. Gonna cut it down a tad tho.

Clyde Karrow! Outlaw and now a parent who likes wearin' dresses, He was the first kal I ever won!
Thought I was dreaming the first time I saw my name as the winner of this guy, but now look at him!
I love him to bits even though he doesn't have a hair edit, and he's a real sweetheart under all that Clyde Barrow influence.

Jesse!! He's based off Jesse from Minecraft Story Mode and I love him to bits even though I can't draw him for the life of me.
My friend has a Lukas Kal and I do have a thought in my mind of breeding them when the cooldown time comes.
Wonder what a kid would look like with all those hearts involved in this boy though haha.

Rosegold, otherwise known as David Stockholm!! He's based on a version of Golden Boy Gavin Free from the FAHC called Rosegold Gav, and I also love him to bits with his dumb tail and his big self.
I don't even know what he looks like to others, and I'm kind of not confident in how I made his design.
But I like it and that's all that matters!

ImageImage
These two are some of Clyde's kids! Rex and Austin Karrow-Kendrick!
I made them almost complete opposites of eachother in personality.
I'm a bit scared to grow them myself because of them having the standard hair,
but I think I'll be able to make them look decent at least!

commissions
So I wanted to try kalon commissions for a while now, and I suppose for experimenting with such I would go here! I'm probably okay with doing a range on things for a range of prices, and willing to haggle and stuff to see how much people would pay for it. I'm thinking mostly of doing them on DA so I can try to get some points for an MYO slot, so if you're interested, maybe go note me over there!
deviantart

sorry for this being super long <:) I hope you all here have a lovely night/day/afternoon/etc!

replies
@dtsuga; my goodness, that kal is so pretty, honestly I love the shine and It kind of makes me wonder what music video he's based off of.
@Jack;good luck on looking for growths for your kits! they look absolutely beautiful and i'm sure their growths will be just as beautiful!
@broken*; Aw, what a beautiful babe Jasper is! Congrats on the new kals, and I hope you get nice trade offers on Jasper,such a lovely design!
@Individuality; Good luck on breeding you kals, and extra good luck on that contest, as those can be a bit hectic, I'm sure.
@skywishes; AAA! That art is so cute! Also, good luck getting a reline of your kal!
@Checkinder; good luck on trading you kalons, I hope you get that legendary myo!
@bailey-boo; Congrats on getting a dream baby! They're absolutely precious!
@silentmelody; !!! I remember seeing those babies in the nursery! They're so adorable!
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 pm

-- ( arty talks !! )
hello everyone! i hope you are all having a wonderful day. c: stay safe!

-- ( artist search !! )
i am looking for someone who can design both my unlimited rare myo and my uncommon myo!
payment is scarce but i do have quite a few rares/store pets/ and perhaps some flight rising
currency to offer! i'll be quite picky as this will be the only rare myo i'll ever be able to afford.
please pm me with your interest and previous myo designs. c:

-- ( lookin' for trades !! )
as previously stated, i am in the possession of an unlimited rare myo. i'd like to advertise that
i am looking for very tentative offers on it. i'll be quite meticulous with both design and amount
of edits, however. please pm me with offers! i'll look at anything.

-- ( replies !! )
@golden-boy; you have some adorable kalons! good luck getting commissions, your style is cute. <3
@bailey-boo; congratulations on that cutie! the tail is just so fluffy. *-*
@stormy dreamz; good luck with trade offers! i love lyra's scarf.
@silentmelody; those kids' designs are priceless! i am in love with the relationship those two siblings share.
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:44 pm

Hey all!! Looking for design ideals for my 4 legendary myo

This is my bad sketch-

https://imgur.com/a/YmMhU

This is her edits
Legendary mertrait
Legendary shape shifting
Legendary wyvern wing genespliced
Legendary mantaray wing/fin genespliced

But I need a color pallet...3 similar color palets actually! Since she shapeshifts she will also have some color changing to her. *everythimg has beenpre discussed with highnokn, karma so please no pms on you cant do thatl*

So pm me please on design ideals!

@goldenboy welcome to the fanclub
@baileybooaww cute kal
@stormy as hope she gets a good home
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:11 pm

naomi ! wrote:
naomi ! wrote:
    Hello everyone! Just a quick post for now; I'm looking for some breeding partner(s), IC or OOC!
    Ainsley and Myabelle both have one breeding slot left so I really want to make it count! I really want an elaborate design / a fair amount of edits (considering all of my kalons are uncommon or below with very little edits..) Just PM me if you're interested!<3

>sketchiimutt ;; good luck getting offers! i hope you find something you like!
    >Pieces ;; good luck finding someone to grow callie!
    >skywalker, ;; congratulations on getting it approved! i'm usually not one for green kalons, but he looks awesome!!<3

>.paris. ;; congrats on the beautiful myo!! beautiful design<3
>koro-san ;; good luck getting offers! i have some kals that i'm taking tentative offers on, you can take a peek if you'd like!
>benjeep ;; good luck on the offers, and what a cute kit!<3

BIG EDIT!!me and .paris. are making a "kalon tv show," it's a reality tv show of our kals' tattoo shop in vegas! we're SUPER excited to share this idea with you and we hope that you guys will want to "watch" our show as well!! we're putting a lot of work into it and we'd love to see it get some love <3

oswinthefox ; good luck getting myo ideas!!
artemis; ; good luck finding an artist, and getting trade ideas!
golden-boy ; hey there! welcome to the fanclub!!<3 and lovely kalons/art!!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .paris. » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:43 pm

--announcements--
hi!! as naomi ! just said above me, her and i are starting a kalon reality tv show based around a tattoo shop in vegas! it's going to be super fun and drama-filled, so if you are interested in your kalon ever guest starring, feel free to pm either her or i! if you're interested in watching it, episodes will come out every saturday, and the link can be found here! we hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy making i!

--relationships--
as always, my kals are in my sig, and i'm always down to rp or headcannon! hmu and i can give you my discord if you're interested<3

--replies--
@ naomi ! -super excited about working with you !!! aaa this is gonna be so fun
@ OswinTheFox - good luck on finding design ideas! the sketch you have so far is cute; id offer some ideas but i'm not much of an artist, but i wish you all the luck!!
@ artemis; - oo good luck finding an artist for your myo or possibly a trade! it's always super fun seeing new kals around regardless so i'll be looking forward to it!
@ Golden-Boy - aw! please don't be intimidated, i know how it feels to be new and i promise we are happy to have you!!!! your kalons are beautiful (i love all the sunset hues??!!!) and your art is fantastic! i'd definetely commission you if u had dA points rip, but good luck regardless !!
@ Bailey-Boo - heyoo my friend! im so glad you're feeling better! congrats on the sweet new kal and all the wonderful art you've received! he's absolutely precious and i love all his big space dreams; i was such a space kiddo so i can totally relate lol
@ SilentMelody - those kals are !! so!!! cute!! if you'd ever be interested in relationships once they grow up (i hav no kits rip) feel free to hmu!!! those babies are adorable (and i'd definetely be interested in a readopt as well!! what an adorable kal i love her)
@ Checkinder - aaa good luck finding trades! and i'm looking forward to the readopt as well, i had a lot of fun with my form and with getting to know how i saw the kal. thank you so much for the opportunity!
@ skywishes01 - aaa i like your coding!! and that art omg! i will definetely have to shoot you a pm; thank you so much for doing that !!
@ ignominyy - aa good luck with everything you're looking for! it looks like you've had some luck so far, which is awesome! i can't wait to see what comes from it<3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxsig art by bloodiath! <3

i'm not a person, i'm a chicken who escaped the slaughterhouse and stole a wig from party city and is just trying to get by

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
flameclan
my kals

.paris.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby houseplant » Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:59 pm

@.paris. - woooah? reality tv show? ill need to check this out!
@oswin - cool sketch!
@artemis - woooaaaaah unlimited rare myo?? if only I had the cash. good luck

I'm here to introduce my newest kalon. I haven't had power for the past few days due to a large snow storm, and I'm so happy to own them! a dream kalon. we agreed on the trade earlier this week and I've been drawing her traditionally since. here she is!
her name is Brooklyn. she is a children's book author! thank you for reading, and hope you are as excited for the weekend as I am.
Pet's name: Snowy Pines
houseplant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:23 pm

Hi guys~
    It's been a long time I've been away from kalons due to IRL business, and i'm sorry I all but disappeared when my skype died! But I was just very recently gifted my dream kalon, Argo, by the absolutely amazing Cap! He's been an absolute long time dream kalon of mine, since i first started kalons, and I can't wait to develop him in my little kingdom of Kals!

These are all my other kids, and they're almost all part of my own AU that i've developed, and though idk if i'm looking for IC breedings I may be looking for an OOC breeding with one of them!
    https://sta.sh/2nqngn1y4za?edit=1
    Feel free to PM me!

It's wonderful to be back, thanks for having me!

@houseplant holy heck that's an adorable new kal! I loove her stripes, they're just fabulous eDe
    @oswin I can't wait to see what you do with the myo you have!
    @golden holy heck your kal is gorgeous, look at that color scheme! your cactus boy is just so vibrant!
    @bailey congrats on getting one of your dream kalons!
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:30 pm

REPLIES --

@. opti-mism - That's such a dreamy kal! Congrats!
    @. houseplant - Brooklyn is super pretty! I love that natural palette.
    @. .paris. - Super good idea! I'm excited to see more episodes!
    @. naomi ! - Good luck with finding a breeding!
    @. OswinTheFox - Good luck with getting ideas!
    @. artemis; - Good luck with trades!
    @. Golden-Boy - Welcome to the club! Good luck with finding commissions!
    @. Bailey-Boo - Drew is super cute! Congrats! Also good luck with trades and growths!
    @. Størmy Dreamz - Losing interest with Kals isn't fun, hopefully you get good offers!
    @. SilentMelody - Both those kits are super cute! Congrats!

INTRODUCTIONS --

My boy Alroy Recently had such beautiful children! I'd like to introduce two of them!

Albert-Alexander Karrow-Kendrick - Young boy who has the future dream of being a captain of the royal guards. He's probably a very spoiled boy since he has the attitude of wanting everything and a lot of attention from his parents.

Cathan Karrow-Kendrick - He's the opposite of Albert. He's very isolated and doesn't really like being around his family. He's a thief named by the public 'The Canary'. I made some art of him the other day!

ART --

I'm opening five pixel commissions for the pixel above! 2 Kals is the limit of each person, they only take up one slot.

Unedited Kals - 50 points // 50C$
    Common/Uncommon edits - 80 points // 80C$
    Rare/Legendary edits - 100 Points // 100C$

Slots;
    1. plantfood - x1
• George • He/They • Funnee Block Men Enjoyer
TH

witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Jan 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Silver Pandorica wrote:Heyo
Hey all. I haven't been very active lately, my apologies!
Real life can be a butt cx So, uh, get ready for a
long-ish post full of searches and other stuff.

Searching for Breedings
Its been a while since I've bred anyone, so
I'm taking breeding offers on everyone except for
Fletcher and Chevron. I would honestly love to have a
winged kit or merkit, so if you have kalons with
either of those edits + autopass item, that would be
so cool! Heh, I'll look at any offers, though.
https://sta.sh/21p3h30thmlw?edit=1

Interest Check
I haven't been connecting to my kals much
lately, so I'm taking an interest check on all of them
(except for Chevron, Marley, Liberty, and Wesley). Feel free to offer on
one or multiple, offer myo's or kals, I really don't care.
I'll look at anything, as I'm just curious to see what
people will offer. If I find an offer I like, I might take it! ^^
https://sta.sh/21p3h30thmlw?edit=1

I'd really love a 1 legendary myo tho ^^'

Growths
I'm pretty sure some of my kits are like...nearly
a year overdue. I'm searching for growths for everyone.
I'd prefer if you had experience and examples! I don't have
much, but I can possibly pay in rare pets and under. Here
are the kiddos I need grown:
Liberty
Mercury (left) & Mars (right)
Unnamed smol

I have a lot more kits, actually, but these are the ones I particularly want done ^^

Replies
@Vagabond
Pretty art <3

@opti-mism
what a gorgeous kal omg

@houseplant
congrats on the new kal!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doge fruit » Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:25 pm

@opti-mism congrats on Argo! his colors and design are lovely <3
@Vagabond congrats on the new kits and once I'm able to get some c$, I might order me some art!
the base is cute!~
@Silver Pandorica good luck getting the growths and breedings!

speaking of growths....
I need a growth done on this girlie!

Would love for it to be done by someone with previous experience cause I'm new to those xD

Another note...

I'm also hoping to successfully buy 2 uncommon myo tickets. In the meantime of the wait, I'm looking for an art who could do one of my tickets. I have quite the few ideas! Of course, just message me with examples and pricing so we don't have to work it all out in the future. Also don't mind messaging me if you have questions as well! xD

now I'll run off to go judge a long overdue re-adopt comp >.>
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me