Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby mackstarr » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:49 pm

@sicknasty - Erebus is simply beautiful! congrats on him ^_^
@granger - Dorian's shine is awesome!
olive oil - screemin' over here about Oscar. I knew who he was based on the minute I saw him. I adore his shine
@capone - Jeremy is super cool! Love his hair, expression, and shine <3
@iaan - that kal baby is pretty cool (: good luck trading him!

mackstarr wrote:Hey everyone!
Right now I'm looking for a pre-growth of my kid Pea.
Send me some examples and your pricing!! ^_^ I'd love to work something out.

TRADING
After much debating and going back and forth with myself, I am sad to say I just
don't think I will be able to connect to Wilder and give him the love he deserves.
I would love to get some trade offers! I also have a standard MYO I'm willing to send
with him as a bundle for a kal with more edits or maybe a common-uncommon MYO.
I dont mind about edits or anything for other kals! Also willing to discuss taking some
edit items or breeding items for him. Send me a PM and I'll get back to you ASAP.
Willing to wait for trading cooldowns if I really love the kal/offer too.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:00 pm

Hello everyone! Hopefully everyone's week was nice? If not I hope this week is better! c:

Here for an introduction to a new kalon of mine (i have 0 self control and my bff ace encouraged it) so here he is; Diego Berach!

Literal embodiment of sin. What the heck. I can't figure out if I want him set during the Victorian era or during modern times?? He could probably work in both tho :'> He's also not completely developed yet, but I'm working on it! He's open for friends and enemies!!
If Pming me for relations, title 'Diego' or 'relationships' in the title somewhere please!

Also opening three slots for pixel icons! No charge, completely free! No more, no less due to school and stress. Won't guarantee them being done tonight but I'll try to get them finished by the end of the week!

Examples:
Image Image Image

They'll be fitted to 100x100 so they can be used as a CS icon. I can do simple animations such as:
Bouncing, blinking, blep, winks, and other simple things! c:

1. olive oil
2.CSMintCat
3. found.

replies;;
@mackstarr - Hope you find someone to do a pre-growth of your kit Pea! Their design is so soft i just wanna snuggle them omg. Good luck with trades, too! The purples on Wilder are so rich and eye catching!

@iaan - Good luck with trades and relations! I remember when the Kalon Pennywise was made aha. Lovely designs on all of those kalons!! <3

@Tenturo - Good luck with finding a breeding partner for all your GORGEOUS Kalons! I'm in absolute love with Ophelia <33
Hope you get some commissions as well!

@pineapples - Brb crying over the cuteness of both kits. Oh my god. Good luck getting growths for those beauties!!
I can't wait to see them around some more ;0

@capone. - Woah!! dude, jeremy's markings are so stunning?? And that Pac-man shine is 👌 👌 👌 Wren is a cutie pie as well, and that art is really good! Congrats on getting both of those blessings <3

@milkpup - I'm sorry to hear you can't connect with your kalons ): That's always a sad experience, and I hope you get both of them a good home! Good luck with trades c:

@olive oil - !!! Oscar is so cute?? His hair!! his expression!! on the floor crying orz. Good luck with getting relations for Arcadia, as well! I love her design! iirc, I remember when you first posted her she was gonna be based off of Dwemer ruins?
That's really neat, I'm a big skyrim nerd myself aha
Last edited by cherrydoge on Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rorrim » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:40 pm

@ cherrydoge ;; lookit' that beautiful M U L L E T. Those pixel icons are super cute!! If you ever open commissions on them I'd definitely be interested! ❤
    @ mackstarr ;; Gl getting a growth for Pea! Their such a fluffy lil cutie, and the lil plant tail shine is so perfect for them!
    @ iaan ;; Best of luck with relations!! George is such a cool character, I definitely gotta PM you about a possible relationship in a bit!! ❤
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    TRADES ;;

Looking at potential trade offers on these kalons. Kaede has a growth in progress by me.

Rarity/Edits aren't all that important, just looking for overall designs I can connect to, so feel free to offer whatever!! Not very interested in MYO atm tho.

Might also be willing to trade multiple/all three for the right Kalon. ;v;

Pm me if interested!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    QUESTION ;;

Looking for a bit of advice!! :'>

I've been having some difficulty with my connection to a kal who is very, very special to me. I've even tried re-developing them from scratch, but I can't seem to distance myself from their previous personality enough. At the same time their old personality just doesn't resonate with me anymore. :/

Any advice on how to reboot or reconnect to a character? :'>
Rorrim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hayzel » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:50 pm

-------- ( replies ) --------
    @kouhai - good luck trading, they’ll all lovely kalons
    @cherrydoge - ah congrats! a wonderful kalon
    @mac - i hope you can get a growth!
    ----------------------------------
    looking for somebody to ma
    ke me common myo for me!
    i can pay in up to 90c$ and
    some rares. will provide pr
    oof for myo over pm, please
    pm if you’re interested c:
hayzel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Novalien » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:50 pm

@mackstarr: Gl getting trade and growth offers!
@cherrydoge: Deigo is so cute oml And ahh it's so kind of you to offer free art! And such high quality as well ouo
@Kouhai: Gl getting trade offers! Hmm, maybe try identify the reason why you're no longer happy with their personality, or combining different personalities into one you're happy with? People can have very, very complex personalities they show only to certain people, so maybe you can try change their personality into one which has all their old traits, but in a new 'body' in a way. Another way a friend suggested to me which sounded helpful is to pretend meeting them and talking or living with them for a few days, and see how they react to different situations? Idk I'm just ranting here but I hope this helped! ^.^
@hayzel: Gl getting artist offers! I'm looking for a MYO artist as well eee

Introductions!
    I would like to introduce Kai! EEE my first kal he's so cute oml
    He was gifted to me from Individuality, bless their kind soul~
    To summarise, he's a genetic engineer who creates bio-weapons out of kalons, and tries to be distant from his creations and others in general, since he automatically analyses every kalon he meets and wonders if they would make a good experiment, a trait that scares even himself. He tries really hard to avoid thinking about his work, because he, surprisingly, is quite moral, and the moment he thinks of the lives he's ruined he'll breakdown and quite likely never recover from the self-hatred and depression. Being a scientist that creates weapons for his country is another reason for him avoiding connections, since they could be used against him when things come down to it, and he prefers to fall without dragging others down with him.

With all that said: I'd like relationship offers with him! XD Enemies, other scientists, maybe kalons he'd once experimented on, mate offers, offer away~ If you have an AU or something set in the future and idk has wars hmu, I'd really like him to be in a world haha.

Ulim. Uncommon MYO
    I'm looking for an artist to make my unlimited uncommon MYO! I don't have much to offer since all my rare pets were traded for it, but idk I can offer DA points? Be warned: I will be extremely picky, pretty much every edit will be used and I'll be very descriptive and whatnot, since ah I just love this idea that I have too much~
    Hmu with examples and prices! Please be skilled in edits, since ah a lot would be used halp
Hello ! Very rarely active on CS.
Hope you'll have an awesome day ! <3
Novalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby sapphirelion » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:25 am

hello all! I wanted to introduce some new faces :)
These are my myos!

Peter:

And I need help with this girl’s name, I have some ideas (Kira, Celeste, Kendra), but I’m not exactly sure that those names take well to her?

And as usual, I'm always open for more friends/relationships/etc for each of my kalons! (link to them are found in my sig) - even if you have posted here before also looking for these for your Kalons please message me! I don’t always see all the posts!

I especially like rping as of recently and would love to do more of those! It would need to be on CS though.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a great rest of your day! c:

Replies;;
Code: Select all
@ Novalien Kai is adorable! Congrats on your first Kalon and welcome to the community <3 I hope you can find an artist for your myo!

@ hayzel I hope you can find an artist for your myo!

@ Kouhai for your question, maybe you can try one of the links in the enter of my post?

@ cherrydoge those pixels are so cute!
ImageImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
"Greater love has no one than this,
than to l
ay down one's life for his friends
- John 15:13

info
my kals 🦑
kalon art shop
Diamond (kia)
other characters of mine
Art by me,gif by Meridiem, pixel by pangur.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImageImageImageImage
sapphirelion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:01 am

I haven't posted here in so long rip me
but !!! I have been reading along lmaO I've loved seeing all the new kalons and ideas and aus and ships! this fanclub has some of the most wholesome posts sometimes tbh

first !!! replies <3
@sapphirelion ;; Peter is precious !!! I'm such a sucker for orange and blue together, I love the contrast. and the little stars in his pelt !!! he's lovely <3 as for the girl, I'm not sure why but I really like Kira with her. I think it's a cute name c; her hair is gorgeous by the way! and I adore the shape of her ears <3 huge congrats on them both!
@Novalien ;; Kai is so cute omgggg. huge congrats on your first kalon! I absolutely love the ideas you have for him omgggg, especially the part where he side-eyes every kal he meets wondering if he could make them into a cool experiment. I think he has a super cool concept. I'm swamped with classes rn or I'd offer to do some headcanoning! I can't wait to see him further down the road c:
@hayzel ;; good luck nabbing someone to make your myo dear! <3
@Kouhai ;; you have some of the prettiest dang kalons w o w. good luck trading! I'd offer if I felt like I had anyone worth that second star kids, I just adore his palette <33 but I'm sure you'll get some awesome offers! as for reconnecting to a character, that's a tough one. I run into problems like that sometimes too, where it's really hard for me to separate a design from a previous character, so frankly I don't have any super good advice for you. if you've already tried stripping them down and making them into an entirely different character and it didn't work idk what else you can do! maybe switch a really major thing about them ??? remake their backstory, change their gender, something that is important to the character so that it makes a fundamentally different personality and etc.
@cherrydoge ;; Diego is super cute, I love that name aha. I think he'd look amazing in the Victorian era tbh. good luck getting relationships for him !!! if I had more time between classwork I would offer, he looks like a super interesting character. and those pixels !!! they're so cute omggg I'm pretty sad I missed grabbing a slot lmao. can't wait to see how the three lucky ones' orders turn out though <3
@mackstarr ;; good luck getting a pre-growth for Pea! they're really really cute and I'm dying over that name tbh, it's so precious <3 and good luck trading Wilder! I wish I had something to offer, he's such a pretty kid ;;3;; I don't though lmao so good luck getting the right offer!
@iaan ;; good luck trading dear! I love that kid's bright pink hair it is such a Statement. the rabbit ears are really cute too aha. and good luck getting relationships! I love your pennywise kal it makes me laugh every time I see it. I didn't realize he was nonviolent too, that makes him a lot more appealing to headcanon with tbh. I didn't want to risk him eating one of my tiny darlings. but good luck developing him and finding relationships for him and George both!

I'm really tight on time tbh I gotta clock in here shortly so I'll make this fast lmao
I just really wanted to introduce the two myos (well one was an hm custom idk) that littlelies made me!
this is Marseilles and Antoinette respectively <3

Image Image

I'm super far behind on their pages so I'm not gonna link them whoops
but littlelies did such a good job, and I'm pumped to develop them! Marseilles, who goes by Marcy because he hates the exaggerated fanciness of his name, is a tall, loud college student. he's super antsy all the time and stressful to be around because he's just never still. he's actually from a parallel world to our own !!! his parents stole him from their own counterparts and now can't stand to look at him because of the Guilt. Marcy doesn't know anything about this and has always just assumed his parents suck rip
Antoinette is an alien wooooo. he doesn't know anything about this either !!! he has a fundamentally different biology from humans so he's pretty frequently 'sick', but in truth it's because his body struggles to deal with the high oxygen levels on earth. he's small and angry and also a college student, but he's a lot more dedicated to his studies than Marcy.
I'm really excited to write more with these two, bc long story short they're gonna help the other figure out who they really are. it's gonna be a great time tbh

so that's really it I just wanted to stop by and check in and yell about my boys to everyone lmaO
I hope everyone has a fantastic Monday though !!! <3

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kidcandy » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:29 am

hello everyone, I really need some helps that maybe I can win my first kalon!

I'm trying out for the jungle tribal kalon by sixbane, and I really need someone to read through my piece to make sure it's not bad or anything. my first language isn't English so sometimes my writing is very garbled.

here is my form, if you have the time to read through it and tell me what you think, I'd be very happy!!

@ibrevity - very nice to see you round again!
    @sapphirelion - your myos are so cute!!
    @novalien - what a pretty kalon, I really love the blues on kai
    @everyone looking for myo help - I hope you guys can get someone to make your myo for you!! I'll be ready to see them when they're made!

info wrote:
kidcandy || she-they || gemini
my kalons + my characters

going to school and working full
time currently. back from a 5yr
hiatus, bare with me while i get
back in the swing of things. feel
free to message me abt kalon
relationships/trades!

discord| kaitiecoo #6181
sale th - art shop
kidcandy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jan 23, 2018 6:45 am

@Kouhai - I've definitely had that problem before. What helped me is as simple as a story prompt. Look around for something super mysterious and thrilling and go for it. Often I would sit and let the prompt brew for awhile and see what I came up with.
My character which I thought of removing was recreated into a great character using that which I'm going to be keeping for a long time.
@bogator - I read through it and to me it sounds great! Maybe you could break up a couple of the longer detailed sentences a bit more but really it's great.

Just some replies.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:33 am

(Art by me, Character owned by VexFox on DA)

Chibi Art Shoppe Is Open!
((Prices include DA points, USD and CS options~ // NOTE: DA/USD always come first and are much quicker))

@bogator If any advice is needed, its more about Upper-casing the first letter of sentences. I don't see real issues outside of it, though i am not a fan of the use "crap" with forms. Not like in real life im a cussing diva myself, but for online sake/cs, i just like to keep it clean. BUT, only as an opinion. I really hope you can take it along with any advice to do your very best, you have what it takes i feel. (Also for it not being your first language your past me XD)
@iBrevity A+ Gif, but i hope you are doing well. I have not seen you in a while. :) Also i tots understand, i have yet to really do much with pages...so many characters...
@sapphirelion Wonderful myos, i hope you give them lots o love. Awesome links btw maybe ill check em out.
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me