Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby sicknasty » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:17 am

────────────── REPLIES ──────────────
@hayzel: grace is super pretty! good luck trading her!
@ash wolf: good luck breeding your beautiful kids! kakashi is gorgeous!
@error: good luck getting commissions! those icons are hilarious pff
@high noon: hope you guys have fun in the stream! gl getting the colouring done!
@goofs: good luck trading your myo! don't we all want cica designs? and good luck with the other things as well! might pm you about relations!

───────────── MAIN POST ─────────────

aaa hey guys! it's been ages since i posted here but i
have a couple of things to update you on.

firstly, i'd like to introduce my new kal, erebus! he was
a one rare myo that i traded for a while back, and he's
the first of my kals that i've designed. watchdog did his
hair and tail edits and i owe them my life!

i'm now looking for relationships for him - he's a paladin
in a fantasy/mythological au, and i'd love to headcanon
friends and maybe a boyfriend for him!

i'm also tentatively putting ethan up for trade. i love
him, but i don't give him the attention he needs! i'm willing
to look at kalon or myo offers - he has standard hair and a
common tail edit, and comes with a couple of pieces of art.
i don't have a preference for designs, so offer whatever!

and, as always, i'm looking for relationships for all my kids.
just not here anymore -
check out my da or add me on discord!

box - they/them or she/hers
about - my kalons - da

ImageImageImage
sicknasty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:49 am

Quick little request stream! I'll be doing some fun stuff so feel free to pop in! Probably turning my mic on at some point too :D

also can someone please teach me how to use picarto so I'm not stuck on the free jm mk thanks

@sicknasty - Ahh congrats on the new kal!! I love that halo, made me laugh a little haha.
@Goofs - Good luck! I would offer but I don't have anything worth it D:
@high noon - Have fun!!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby heartleafed » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:32 pm

replies
        @bailey-boo; i hope the stream is fun! if i knew how to use the program i would help but i use one art program rip
        @sicknasty; i love his hair,, and that shine is so cool!! good luck finding him friends, i actually might pm you about that in a second
        @goofs; ahh good luck with everything, cica's designs are the best, i hope you can get one
        @high noon; hope the stream went well or is still going well! i wish i could join but i'm always on mobile
        @error; oh man i wish i had points but i never do, wishing you luck taking coms and getting your motivation back

i. ooc
        i just got a kit picker, so i'm casually looking for an ooc for chevalier's last slot
        i'm not in a rush since i want a kal(s) that look good with him, so i don't mind if you're on cd
        this time i'm more than open to a three way but for now i'm just browsing
Image{ mars ` he ` toyhou.se }
heartleafed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gasp » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:58 pm

Code: Select all
@leyendecker- I love Chevalier's colors; he really is a beauty! I hope you're able to find a kalon/kalons that work well with him and I hope he produces some kits as lovely as himself <3
@Bailey-Boo- I hope the stream is going well/went well, unfortunately I haven't got a clue as to how any streaming sites work, otherwise I would tell you!
@sicknasty- Erebus is beautiful! A watchdog MYO never fails to amaze me; the edits are done wonderfully. Unfortunately, none of my kals fit into a fantasy/mythological au atm, otherwise I would message you about relationships for sure! I may take a peek at your other kids though since mine are definitely in need of some friends :)
@Goofs- I'll have to scroll through your kals soon and see if any of ours can be friends...! And of course good luck with trading off your staff MYO and thank you for offering to do customs; that's very kind of you!
@high noon- Sorry I wasn't able to stay in the stream for longer, but as always I enjoyed chatting with you; even if it was just for a short while. I hope it's going well!
@Error- Not going to lie, that icon definitely made me giggle. If I had points to give you I'd so order one, but I am clean broke at the moment!
@•Ash Wolf•- If you want Liem's growth to be approved soon you can always check out the Artist Alley and find an artist who is open for growths, then message them directly! That's often times to fastest way to get something approved, I've found, and the staff have been nothing but friendly to me!
@Individuality- I'm sorry that you're not feeling well, and I hope you get well soon! I had strep throat last week so I totally get how you feel, being sick sucks! Drink lots of soups and warm beverages! And have lots of rest; no stress for you, okay?
@hayzel- Grace is so beautiful, I really wish I had a kalon I was willing to offer. Nevertheless, I hope you find an offer you like!
@benjeep- That kit is so handsome, they look like a stone-wolf warrior or something! Even if I had a kal to offer, which I sadly don't, I am far too broke to afford a growth right now! I hope you can find a nice offer for them though :)

I am searching for an OOC or partly IC (like a previous fling or relationship) breeding for Myra! She is gay, so if you offer a male it would have to be completely OOC. I posted about it a while ago but I wasn't able to find an offer I really liked, so I stopped searching for a little while but I think it's time to open it back up. Please forgive me if I'm a bit picky; she really means a lot to me <3.
I'm not on CD atm but I don't mind waiting for yours :)

Also, I would love to find a mate for my darling boy, Dorian!
Unlike Myra, Dorian is actually straight so females only please <3
I'll provide more about his backstory/information if you message me, however here are some basic little notes about him!
- Dorian "Salty" Judas Arbeid
- Sailor
- A bit of an old soul
- Obsessed with boats
- Usually smells like saltwater (which is where he gets his nickname)
- Owns a sailboat called "Little Chaser"
- Quite taciturn most of the time

Thank you for your time!
gasp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olive oil » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:20 pm

image-heavy post!!
@Granger-dang they're both beautiful but myra,,,,,, just d a n g
@leyendecker- oooo good luck finding a breeding partner!! chevalier is v pretty
@Bailey-Boo- hope your stream was fun!!!
@sicknasty- OoF the halooo i love him
@Goofs- good luck trading!! i'd pm you for a custom buut i don't currently have one :0
@high noon- the stream was fun!! thanks for having me ^^
@Error- those are really cute lol unfortunately, i have no dA points, but good luck w/ them!
@•Ash Wolf•- ooo kakashi is b e a u t i f u l best of luck finding offers!!
@Individuality- I hope you feel better!! get lots of rest <3 and gl with offers!
@hayzel- awh grace is a cutie,,, i love her hair lol gl getting offers!!
@benjeep- oof that's a good lookin kit, gl trading!
---
hey guys! hope you all had a good weekend ^^

i've had him for a while, but forgot to introduce him!! my uncommon myo, oscar!!
he's,,,, based off poe because i'm TrAsH
he's not completely developed yet, but i think i'm going to make him an indie filmmaker who always second-guesses himself

i also don't think i formally introduced arcadia to the community, so here she is!
all her stuff is in her link or whatever but basically she's a sarcastic mechanic who prides herself in her smartz
she's open for relationships (of any kind) so feel free to pm me!!

the last thing i want to do is show off some art that i made recently :0
tryout art for 1334

my boy oscar
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
█ ▐
signature is a wip lol
art to the left by me
kal storage
my deviantart
olive oil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dead-account » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:08 pm

milkpup wrote:
aahh, overdue post but hello!

replies!
Code: Select all
@olive oil - holy , oscar looks so good??
@Granger - aa, goodluck finding a ooc breeding
partner for her! she looks absolutely beautiful!!
@sicknasty - oh my god erebus's design is so amazing
i love his hair and tail ;o;

Anyways I'm here to say that I am trading off my
two kits ;v;, I cant really connect with them anymore
and I don't really have things to pay with to get them grown at the
moment sadly.

trading

the two kits I will be trading off are
sugar and missy just to take note, they both can be grown,
and dont have any crushes/friends or enemies so you dont have to worry about that!

I am mainly looking for myo slots, but other kalons are fine as well! I'd like to trade them
together for one thing so I dont have to go through a process of waiting for each one to
be traded off.

please please! do not be afraid to pm me!! i dont bite and will try and reply fairly
quickly!

repost w/ new replies!
dead-account

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

woof

Postby capone. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:42 pm

i. cap talks
      sleepy,,, very,,, tired. going to bed at the moment. i hope yall are all doing well? i've been bad about replies but i'm trying rl hard to keep in contact with my pals ;v; i love yall, u know who u are

ii. introductions
      c-c-c-c'mon ! say hi to jeremy heere ! i'm thrilled beyond anything to own this lovely boy, a very surprising and kind gift form my pal steamplonk ;v; we originally designed jerm and michael together (based off of bmc of course !) and i've ended up with both the lads ;v; i'm really excited to have him hecc

and please meet wren ! she's the niece of my boy avery, and was gifted to me by the wonderful (and talented, omg look below at their art???) individuality ! it came as a big surprise that i got her, and i'm so excited to develop her more, as well as flesh out her relationship with avery + co. she's a sweetheart, but doesn't necessarily love to follow rules. definitely challenges avery's very soft personality, so it'll be fun to work with them more<3

iii. art
      wren came with some absolutely gorgeous pieces by individuality ! all her art is here, but i'll share my two favorites<3

iv. breeding (?)
      my last planned breeding didnt end up working out, and neither did another one, so i'm possibly looking for breedings?
      my kals are here and i guess everyone is open for breedings, but i will be super picky with solistine ;v; so yeah, im off cooldown and if you arent, that's fine ! please send a pm over if interested<3

v. replies
      @milkpup -- awh missy is super cute ! gl getting trades, i'm sure you'll get a ton of offers ^v^
      @olive -- oscar !! a good boy !! i love him omg ;v; your art is super lovely as well, lineless is so difficult and you've done so well ! cant wait to see more of it tbh :>
      @granger -- i love both those kals ! best of luck with your breeding and finding your boy a gf<3
      @leyendecker -- woof i love him? not sure if any of my kals would fit super well, but if you see anyone, feel free to hmu ! gl either way<33
      @bailey -- hope u have/had fun in the stream ! i'm going to bed so i cant join, but i hope everything went/is going well<33
      @sicknasty -- a lovely boy !! big congrats on ur new cutie and i hope you get some good trade offers for ethan as well as relationships ! i'm terrible at keeping up at relationships unless my partner keeps on me
      (coughs ily raywood) but i hope you find some good ones !

cap - he/him - adult
i love my fursona, bnha, and my bf more than life
and i think that’s neat
my kals - song of the week

blasty boy 💣 || song credit || icon credit x

capone.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elio. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:03 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ replies ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- capone. - heckin love jeremy n michael's designs so much <3
- milkpup - hope they find good homes! sugar is p cute !
- olive oil - holy that art?! I'm dying it's gorgeous aahh
when you realize all your replies start with "h",,, uhh

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ growths ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sooo I kinda promised I'd get my sister a growth for her kit, mura
and also my kit, rhett (bottom right). I have about 200 points in my
deviantart and 242c$ over here, sadly don't really have the pets to spare.
just pm me with examples n prices if you would like to work something out !!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ trading ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I have just lost connection with a lot of my kals so I've decided to try and
get them a new loving home! My uft kals.
I'm on cooldown until like March 17th since I've got some trades planned !!
I have a big soft spot for munchkins and natural/pastel designs

If I haven't answered your reply is just means I'm thinking about it <3
last time I'm probably gonna repost this mm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ art shop ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
hey!! I and a couple of buddies decided to open up a joint art shop
come check us out over at the fruit stand.
we'd love some commissions!!
In desperate need of c$ before kal store closes
elio.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:06 pm

i. replies !!

@pineapples ;; ouu good luck getting those growths done ! and best of luck trading and getting some commissions in uwu
        @capone ;; ahghgh those new babs are so lovely ! ahh best of luck getting a good breeding offer as well !
        @milkpup ;; ahh best of luck trading ! they're super cute uwu if i had anything available i'd send an offer
        @olive oil ;; ah your new beans are lovely ! and wow-y your art is so good !
        @granger ;; hey bean <33 i hope you find a real good ooc breeding for myra soon akjsgh im excited to do her and oph's batch eventually c:
        @leyendecker ;; ahh chevalier is lovely ! i hope you can find the perfect partner for his last slot <33

terribly sorry for the short replies ;v; i've got an awfully bad migraine so i'm trying to get this post up quickly

ii. breeding !!
        welp i'm off cooldown the 28th of january which isn't too bad , but i'm currently looking to take some ooc breeding offers on my kals !
        i'm not as tentative for kohaku , but i'm going to be quite picky on ophelia as it'll be her last ooc batch , im saving her 3rd to be IC c:
        i mostly look for designs i think will go quite nicely together, though edits are always a bonus <33
        my kals oof

iii. art !!
        i've been finishing up some commissions and will have a bit of wiggle room , though i'm looking for some bribes possibly on art ! i only have 9-10 days left to finish saving up for these two myo tickets for myself and a friend and i'm still short , so i'm preferring c$ or older rares !
        i have examples posted on my dA (linked in my siggy) and throughout the next few days i'll have a few finished commissions and a personal piece up showing off my newer style !

please shoot me a pm if you're interested in art or an ooc breeding offer !
        i hope you have a lovely day/night/evening/whatever c:

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:14 pm

.......intro !!

wowie havent been here in over a month
    .......x..xx....xxx......
    .......activity !!
    looking to trade this kalon,
    i'll look at any kals, i dont care about rarity. i prefer premade and grown ones, but im open to anything

looking for relationships for the following kalons! orz

george - a young man trying to do boxing at a professional level. mainly does underground fighting right now, but his dream would be to be in ufc. george's very calloused and closed off to strangers, he's wary of making new friends. he's still rather snippy with his acquaintances and retains some of his harshness but he tries his best to be nicer. open to friends/enemies and maybe romance!

kenny - k,,kennywise. kennywise is shaped like a friend who likes popcorn and makeup. open to friends
    rip help kenny is a blank slate whoops (other than being canon divergent, hes not violent)

.......replies !!
    @tenturo - that first one!! damn im trying to catch a slot and i have a few planned so i cant rlly offer, but good luck!
    @pineapples - oo thats awfully kind of you to help your sister out! hope yall get some help
    @capone - is that a pacman shine?? rip no idea, but i love his primary colors palette! also those pieces are so cute, i love the cutesy style
    @milkpup - good luck trading the babies, i hope you get an amazing offer for them
    @olive oil - oof the moment i saw that hair i knew who he was lol. nice kalons and amazing art!!
    @granger - oh dang, i dont have space for any breedings, heck. ur second kal has an amazing shine, i love the origami hat/boat!
    @iuno - GOOD KID, GOOOD GOOD KID!! also stream was fun when it didnt lag on me lol

iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me