★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: ★ Create A Clan Fanclub V.3 ★

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:11 pm

@ashton: Oh no! Not Leafclan! I'll be sad to see it go. Anyways, if you're adopting cats out, could I take Isidora? I have her sister, Mila, and really like reuniting family members.
Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
chapter of my life is finally over.
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:20 pm

[pg 873]
    @ossa di cervo, I'd have to look back to when I was trying to find inspiration for my own clan's archive since there were some really neat ones, but here's the start of Colossalclan's. I won't be finishing it, obviously, but you can see where I was headed based on the outline and first couple of posts. I wanted it to feel rpg-esque c: I'll also see if I can dig up some of the others I found.
[pg 877]
    @✨Moon✨, I really, really love the concept, and I'm extremely excited to see how this clan develops!! Hopefully you won't mind me stalking your story haha Something to note, however, is that people were/are kind of superstitious of cats. You can ignore pretty much everything I say after this point, but I thought I'd offer up some info in case you're curious and/or want to implement it into your clan:
        spaceBakeneko are just kind of mischievous in general and are pretty much considered a menace. Bakeneko are associated with fire and are believed to be the cause behind house fires. They are also thought to be shape-shifters who have no qualms about killing their owners to take on human form.

spaceNekomata are worse than bakeneko, known to be very aggressive and very violent. They are thought to be much larger than bakeneko and are always depicted with two identical tails. While also associated with fire, these critters are better known for massive blazes that consume forests. People believe that nekomata take the form of big cats and are out to destroy the human race.

spaceAt one point, superstitious people docked their cats to prevent the possibility of their tail ever splitting into two. I don't know if that practice is still around (I don't think it is), but the Japanese Bobtail breed is popular for a reason, haha
      Not much, but it's some information I thought could be interesting c: Again, I'm seriously looking forward to your clan!

@ashton., It's sad to see Leafclan go, but I'm super curious to hear about your new one! I keep feeling like I needed to plan mine out a little bit better than I did before posting, haha (i want a ship clan instead of a prairie one now despite how illogical it sounds xp)
    Grey_Hoodie

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:39 pm

Don't mind me only posting on the fanclub now, I'm kinda shy

@✨Moon✨ Oh man, consider me in for the story-stalking as well! I'd be interested to see where Gloamclan goes c:

Also, @marshmello and/or @Simonpet, I had a bit of a question regarding the most recent replies to my clan, Sunclan. So, during marshmello's substitute replies, Sunclan encountered a loner with a prompt. The next reply from Simonpet, the loner joined as a warrior. But the loner had two different images, one from marshmello and one from Simonpet. Which should I use for the cat? The first, the second, or either?
    Sorry if this seems like a stupid question, eheh.
    ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:55 pm

@Shadow: Well, it appears that your first loner’s (picture 1) sibling (picture 2) has joined Sunclan! *wink wink* Unexpected gift from Starclan.
    Status wrote:I'm done. Can't believe it. But this
    chapter of my life is finally over.
    Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
    Simonpet

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby winter solstice. » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:25 pm

@Moon; aaaaa you are really making me want to scrap SeaClan and start my own Asian clan ;v; you have my interest! (Please, I love SeaClan way too much tho Dx)

@ashton; awww I'm sorry to see LeafClan go unu; I enjoyed reading about what was happening with your cats uwu hope to see you soon with a new clan for me to get sucked into ♥
    Hello, I'm winter! Hope you have a great day or night wherever you live~!

Winter / Fairy / Gale
    Formerly FairyCharmed
    She/Her - Korea - UTC+9hrs.
    winter solstice.

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ShadowOfTheBird » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 pm

@Simonpet Oh, wow, thank you xD
    Starclan's gift is much appreciated~
    ShadowOfTheBird

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby astrohund » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 am

@everyone aaaah, i'm so glad you guys like it. i had thought it was a little too much. :'000 you guys may stalk as much as you want cx

@grey_hoodie i like that! i'd be happy to import that! since bakeneko spirits are kind of luminescent and their pelts/coats can be barely seen, i think that i'll make nekomata be more like luminescent (still ghost-like though) bengals and toygers, as well as larger than a regular living cat, as you said that people believe that the nekomata take the form of a big cat. i think bakeneko will be smaller than a regular living cat, and they will be highly playful and mischievous as you said. i also like the idea of the people thinking they want to take the forms of humans as they are stuck as spirits.

astrohund

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby stranger danger » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:17 am

@moon i saw your introductary post and it looks amazing!! i adore it - and i'm excited to see gloamclan in action!

@everyone does anyone read honestclan posts?? just wondering, if you do, is there anything i should change??
    stranger danger

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Phina D Wolf » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:11 am

Everyone who DMed me their post has been added! If you are still not in my replies, PLEASE let me know! I still have a stash of lovely cat pictures I'd love to use. <3
    ╔════════════╗

Hi, I'm Phina D Wolf! I'm here
    mostly for the people and the
    adopts and games I'm a part
    of, but I know pet rarities
    pretty well too. If you want to
    chat, my inbox is open!
    those, feel free to hit me up!
    I'm always happy to chat!

╚════════════╝
    ImageImageImageImageImage
    Phina D Wolf

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Re: ✨

Postby clarke, » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:29 am

✨Moon✨ wrote:
      @aura. oh apologies, aura!! i had forgot about that. siskingaze must be given back, there's one cat available still.

thank you so much for understanding!! excited to see your new clan (:
    clarke,

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me