✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby MunchiiMoon » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:46 pm

Looking at my activity log and here are all the pokemon games I've played on my 3DS:
Black Version 2
White Version
Diamond
Pokemon Art Academy
Mystery Dungeon
X
Omega Ruby
Alpha Sapphire
Moon
Yellow Version
Rumble World
Ultra Sun
Sun and Moon Special Demo
Silver
Gold
Crystal

And the only games I still have are:
Moon
Ultra Sun
Rumble
Yellow
Silver
Gold
Crystal

Because my dad is inconsiderate and sold my other games so he could buy alcohol
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hxneystorm » Sun Feb 11, 2018 6:33 pm

going to challenge the elite four on white two, opinions on my team ?? i'm aware they all need levelling so i'm not pounded to the ground but oof
    moveset suggestions if these aren't good enough ??

pokémon ;; level ;; ability ;; item ;; moveset
      samurott ;; 64 ;; torrent ;; mystic water ;; surf, hydro pump, ice beam, megahorn
      skarmory ;; 41 ;; keen eye ;; sharp beak ;; air cutter, fly, steel wing, cut
      lampert ;; 41 ;; flame body ;; exp share (needed for levelling) ;; will-o-wisp, inferno, psychic, hex
      absol ;; 52 ;; pressure ;; no item ;; psycho cut, future sight, night slash, strength
      zebstrika ;; 50 ;; lightningrod ;; shell bell ;; charge beam, discharge, wild charge, flame charge
      amoonguss ;; 48 ;; effect spore ;; no item ;; giga drain, energy ball, synthesis, clear smog
Last edited by hxneystorm on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
hxneystorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:10 pm

Guys, I just found an easy trick you can use to get Pokemon in the limited step Safari Zones without using up your step limit. All you need is a Pokemon that knows Sweet Scent. Go to the area that the Pokemon you want is in, stand in one spot of grass and keep using Sweet Scent until the Pokemon you want appears. Worked for me when I was trying to catch a Kangaskhan(5 times actually)

Edit: Can anyone PM me with their Friend Code so I can add it to my new 3DS? I don't mean the ones with amiibo connectivity, I have two 3DS so I can do link trades between games, but I want to get Friend Safari on my new one, because my main one was banned from the internet, so I can't update my games, meaning I can't use the internet in those games while on that system. Please don't ask why they banned me, it's a personal matter
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Feb 15, 2018 2:01 am

For those who connected their game to their Global Link account before the end of January, your Master Ball is now available!
When you're logged into your PGL account, go to this link - https://3ds.pokemon-gl.com/present/b9a1 ... f148ba190a to get your Serial Code (if the link doesn't work, the link is also on the News thingy)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inspiration. » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:36 pm

Anyone play Pokemon Shuffle on the DS?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, i'm Bella!
I love Hamilton,Heathers,
DEH and just musicals
in general! I love to read
and write. I gift people
a lot! ^w^
writing |trades | my auction

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
inspiration.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roth » Mon Feb 19, 2018 7:05 am

Hello, I just found this nice™ topic and thought I should introduce myself ^^

So... um...
I'm Nielot (nielot= flightless in my language) :D
I've always been a huge pokemon nerd, but recently I rediscovered whole fandom when found out it's actually still alive and people still play TCG and videogames. So i followed the flow and here I am ^^
I'm newbie TCG collector, but kinda familiar with pokemon R/G/B/Y/sapphire/Black/Wite and remakes. Not a shiny hunter or breeder, just casual player.
What else...
By my signature you can tell my favorite character in franchise is N, but my favorite pokemons are for sure Reshiram, Giratina, Alakazam and Charizard. Rowlet is incredibly cute too!

I'm kinda shy and awkward, but maybe I'll get along with you guys ^^
he/they | PL/ENG | adult | anarchist | sorcerer | artist | retro tech enthusiast | clone hero player
Roth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 am

Um hello there.
I got a question about the pokewalker from heartgold/soulsilver.

If it breaks, is there a way to get it repaired?
I read somewhere that you can send in your old games to get the internal battery fixed so do they also fix pokewalkers?

It kinda works like i can still put my Pokemon in it but ever since one day it keeps randomly turning the screen off and back on and resetting all steps and watt i collected. It never came in contact with water and i put in a new battery to see if it was the batteries fault but the errors keep persisting.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:10 pm

@Painful Affinity: I'm sorry to say, but if there was some way to get it repaired, the service has likely been discontinued. The GameStops in my area sell HG/SS for nearly $50, because they no longer produce them, and you can't even trade in Game Boy or GameCube games anymore, so while there may have been a repair service for PokeWalkers, it probably doesn't exist anymore.

BTW, the rules prohibit us from talking about emulators, ROMs, and cheating devices, what about fan games that aren't ROMs, but were made with a program like RPG Maker?
Check out my forum game
SCP-261
The Pan-Dimensional
Vending Machine

text text text text text text text
click images for credits
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Painful Affinity » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm

@Kraken VS Octo-Kun
O dangit, guess i'll try to repair it myself then. ..or maybe i can find someone with actual knowledge about this kinda stuff -

Also, i don't think those are allowed either, seeing as they are not the official games. At least that's how i understood the rules..might be misinterpreting something though.

On another note - i've been soft resetting for a shiny Lapras in heartgold, actually rather determined about this for once. Let's see how that goes.

Painful Affinity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:15 am

The method of getting the next Pokemon distribution (Regigigas/Heatran) has been announced!
If you are in the US or Canada and not signed up to the Trainer Club newsletter, you better get yourself signed up before the end of the month, as it looks like codes are going to be distributed through it.

Look for a code in the March Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter!
Following Palkia and Dialga, two more Legendary Pokémon from the Sinnoh region are available via the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter arriving in March. You can receive Regigigas for Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun, or Heatran for Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon. Be sure to register for the Pokémon Trainer Club by March 1 so you can add these powerful Pokémon to your game!

https://www.pokemonlegendary.com/en-us/ ... ail-march/

Get Another Legendary Pokémon in March
Look for a code in the upcoming Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter to receive Regigigas or Heatran.
Regigigas and Heatran are the next Pokémon featured in our yearlong celebration of Legendary Pokémon! As part of the fun, Trainers playing Pokémon Ultra Sun or Pokémon Sun can get the colossal Regigigas, and Trainers playing Pokémon Ultra Moon or Pokémon Moon can add the fiery power of Heatran to their game.

A code to receive Legendary Pokémon will be in an upcoming Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter arriving in March. To receive the newsletter, sign up for a free Pokémon Trainer Club account by March 1, 2018. And if you already have an account, now's a good time to check to make sure your email address is accurate and up-to-date. Remember that you must also be opted in to receive emails from us.

Look forward to adding the mighty Legendary Pokémon Regigigas or Heatran to your game this March, and check Pokemon.com/Legendary regularly for details on upcoming Legendary events.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news ... -in-march/

Those with copies from outside the US/Canada? Looks like we're getting them through the standard ol' Nintendo Network thingy? But might be worth signing up to the newsletter anyway, in case anything changes between now and then.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me