✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | ✿

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Will You Be Getting the USUM Trainer Dual Pack?

The what now?
53%
No, too expensive!
35%
Yes 8D
11%

Total votes : 238

Re: ✿ | The Pokémon Club | V.5 | {31/1/16} | ✿

Postby Syn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:07 am

With the leap to console and the increased space that brings I'd like to see the first 'non-handheld' main franchise game be the actual send off of the handheld franchise. If they'd like to reboot it there's one last thing they need to give us first. A global pokemon game. All seven regions on one map, the ultimate road to the champion title. Fight your way through seven leagues, seven elite fours, earn the title of World Champion. Be the very best like no one ever was. Along with this we are talking add every pokemon to those regions, all the regulars, all the legendary, and for each regional dex completed, the mythics. Make it possible to catch 'em all. That is how you send off your series.

The storyline is pretty simple. You are a bright young trainer working with a pokemon professor studying regional variants that have cropped up (so instead of new pokemon there would be a handful of 'variants' in each region). Alongside that, the newly formed 'World Pokemon League' is putting out the call to all trainers to step up and see who will be the first World Champion. As you young protagonist, begin working your way through the game, you discover a shadowy organization that is infiltrating the League, looking to corrupt it for their own uses. Can you complete your research, stop the evil Team Thoseguys, and become the very first Pokemon World Champion?

^ After something like that they can reboot to their hearts' content. They can release whatever new pokemon they want, keep whatever old pokemon they want, and change things up into brand new open world shenanigans or whatever seems most fit to them. But make that last game so very over the top that everyone knows the era has ended and we aren't even mad.
Currently collecting PPS dogs.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:58 am

I like that idea best. Just like Ash in the anime, traveling all regions to be the 'very best' to send the game off would be great. However, it would be confusing to make new games with new regions after releasing that.

I would love mystery dungeon remakes with newer graphics tbh.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:59 am

Geowlett wrote:I like that idea best. Just like Ash in the anime, traveling all regions to be the 'very best' to send the game off would be great. However, it would be confusing to make new games with new regions after releasing that.

They would 'reboot' it after that. My idea is how they end the series that the handhelds carried for so long.
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kazin » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:02 am

Syn wrote:With the leap to console and the increased space that brings I'd like to see the first 'non-handheld' main franchise game be the actual send off of the handheld franchise. If they'd like to reboot it there's one last thing they need to give us first. A global pokemon game. All seven regions on one map, the ultimate road to the champion title. Fight your way through seven leagues, seven elite fours, earn the title of World Champion. Be the very best like no one ever was. Along with this we are talking add every pokemon to those regions, all the regulars, all the legendary, and for each regional dex completed, the mythics. Make it possible to catch 'em all. That is how you send off your series.

The storyline is pretty simple. You are a bright young trainer working with a pokemon professor studying regional variants that have cropped up (so instead of new pokemon there would be a handful of 'variants' in each region). Alongside that, the newly formed 'World Pokemon League' is putting out the call to all trainers to step up and see who will be the first World Champion. As you young protagonist, begin working your way through the game, you discover a shadowy organization that is infiltrating the League, looking to corrupt it for their own uses. Can you complete your research, stop the evil Team Thoseguys, and become the very first Pokemon World Champion?

^ After something like that they can reboot to their hearts' content. They can release whatever new pokemon they want, keep whatever old pokemon they want, and change things up into brand new open world shenanigans or whatever seems most fit to them. But make that last game so very over the top that everyone knows the era has ended and we aren't even mad.

Ok I could definitely get behind this. All 7 regions would be a big dream to fill, but that would be kinda awesome not gonna lie. I've always loved travelling to different regions, when it was offered (like in the 2nd gen when you finished with Johto and could move to Kanto). Then I could see being alright with a reboot, if they gave the series a nice send-off like that.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Syn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:59 am

Kyrihn wrote:
Ok I could definitely get behind this. All 7 regions would be a big dream to fill, but that would be kinda awesome not gonna lie. I've always loved travelling to different regions, when it was offered (like in the 2nd gen when you finished with Johto and could move to Kanto). Then I could see being alright with a reboot, if they gave the series a nice send-off like that.

It's always been the way I see the series ending honestly. As my friends always say when I've brought the idea up, there's really nowhere to go after you do that. But honestly, I can't see them doing a reboot so I don't think this idea will ever come to pass. Remember, Pokemon isn't just the video games, it's also the world's second longest running TCG. You can't jeopardize one half of the franchise to reinvigorate the other. Reboot the games and what does that do to the cards?
Music makes you braver.
Syn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Thinking of selling my pokemon moon game. I have ultra sun and i dont see a point in keeping moon. USUM has everything from SM and more.
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faybell » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:23 pm

If you do just don't trade it in at GameStop.... you'd only get 10-12 dollars for it depending on if you have a membership, which isn't worth it in my opinion. It's the reason I'm holding on to my extra copy for the moment.
Faybell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MunchiiMoon » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:39 pm

RWBY Rose wrote:If you do just don't trade it in at GameStop.... you'd only get 10-12 dollars for it depending on if you have a membership, which isn't worth it in my opinion. It's the reason I'm holding on to my extra copy for the moment.

I would do it over the local sales group on Facebook. How much should I price it at?
MunchiiMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:46 pm

ahh, whatever happen to pokemon fusion. Idk make a concept out of that 😩

I really love the pokemon series and like everybody else I got tired, but mostly after pokemon black & white 1. Pokemon go was a let down too honestly, the only person I know who still has it is my uncle cause he goes everywhere.

I personally don't like the 3D handheld graphics but that's just a preference.

gamestop is booty

Postby miauhyun » Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:50 pm

in stores it's about $40. since it's new but usum has just come out, i would personally price it at $25

▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬

OH BABY xOH BABY
                  이제 대답해 줘
miauhyun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me