Kalon Fanclub V.4

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.4

Postby chanhee. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:04 am

@ _silentsiren_ » :eyes: right back @ u >> i love u + ur kids u weenie <333333
    @ olive oil » aww dude he's super cute!! i love that art of him!
    @ *stars* » bree's hella cute + rai has a really neat design!! i lov them

looking for ooc breedings! i'll be off cooldown on the 14th ;oc

rylan-- looking for possibly horns? i want more horned kiddos ;o;

not really looking for anything specific for him--

again-- nothing specific ;o;

also! looking for a growth of my kid altair-- i can pay up to $20 ;u;
chanhee.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercury. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:14 am

streaming an myo for kanadensis !

replies
    @mika. i might be able to help you with that growth! pm me
    @_silentsiren_ Hinata looks goooorgeous!! those wings tho
    @olive oil i am up for adding hair!! pm me
mercury.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TRADES AND INTRODUCTION <3

Postby kittykore » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:15 am

@_silentsiren_ - Amazing kal as always (overwatch bbs). Also the growth for the wing babe is so pretty congrats !
    @Mika.- I wish you luck with breedings, I may pm over time once all my breedings are done !!
    @olive oil- Oh hey congrats on the foxy kiddo! love their eyes and ears so much and that art is so nice hhhh

Hey guys!! The event was fun, I wanna thank the staff for all your hard work <33
    I'm looking for an ear edit and a tail edit please pm me if you have them for trade !!

ALSO okay so I know I have a longggg trading cooldown, but if your willing to wait till July I have a legendary kal for trade:

She has a body shine !!
    What I'm looking for:
    -Leg myo, premade designs, (DESIGN OVER EDITS), really just shoot anything over:
    Artists I love:
    - Medd, Sixbane, Skylark, Littlelies, Karmel, Fawn, High Noon, ȶigressa, julibee, Tealea, riddlestyx, cicamicu

Non Official Artists:
    Kyar, WatchDog, beeb, coolwhipp. _silentsiren_, trivium, siennacereal. pIanted

Bold is like I LOVE THEIR DESIGNS SPEH
    I love natural designs with a twist, maybe a splash of unnatural. Once again my wait is several months (4 months).

I also have someone to introduce:
    I don't have alot on her but I love her so much gahhh thank you so much siennacereal <3
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iuno. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am

quick post!-Image
    looking at trade offers on matrix one last time! i'm mainly looking for uc and rare myos, or a legendary myo yknow, but i'll also look at trade offers with kals! i would highly prefer your offer to have a myo in it. also, i'd lowkey love a kal by cicamicu, tigressa, or tealea :0? just throwing that out there. also have anfisa, arriety, and troye which i can add onto the trade if they interest you! last thing, please keep in mind i won't be able to trade them until sometime in may! just message me if you're interested.

@Jack - best of luck trading that girl! her body shine is super cool. also, i love that new girlie you have, she's super cute!
    @mercury. - best of luck with your stream! i'll have to join if i get the chance.
    @mika. - good luck with finding a breeding partner and a growth artist! i love the palette on that kit, and their wings are awesome!
iuno.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:40 pm

@iuno. Best wishes with trade offers ;v;/ I love the kit/their growth but I don't have much in the way to offer since im happy with my group atm. I hope you're able to find someone to connect to though~
@Jack Best wishes with item trading, and trading the kiddo qvq/ i love their body shine, tho they aren't really my color scheme. I hope you're able to find something you can connect to! Congrats on the new kid too, i love their style of fur edits
@mercury. I hope the stream goes well! I can't join //computer doesn't like em much, but I'm sure it'll be a great stream anyway ;v;/
@mika. Best wishes with an ooc breeding qvq/ theyre all lovely kals! I'm booked atm but i'll look forward to the kits whenever they pop up
@_silentsiren_ JAZZ LUCIO Octavio is super cool too haha- purple spider, I love his pupils too- theyre so unique ;v;/ The growth of hinata is lovely as well dude im srry on the wings tho my bad the miracle 1% kiddo
@olive oil Congrats on the new kid! I love orange+black combos, that art of him is lovely too- i love the effects on the ghosties. Best wishes with the standard edit too! I'd offer but i've got a lot on my plate as is OTL
@*stars* Best wishes with trading the two! I'd offer for a growth if i wasn't so busy, but I hope you're able to find someone you can use properly. I'm glad you like stowe though! I had lots of fun designing him and the info you've given him is super charming.
@ignominyy I'm glad you like them! I'm excited to see what you do with the kiddos qvq/ I know you'll take great care of them. Hiroaki is super lovely too look at those golden locks

Sorry to post so soon after my last one, I just felt bad I wasn't able to say much/do too many replies or anything like that and wanted to sit and write a better post OTL
I'm still feeling pretty under the weather for.. reasons, and personal family matters so I haven't been very chatty or studious lately, I'm hoping things will get back to normal soon but "can't catch a break' is the title of my biography i'm sure

Firstly; I traded with ignominyy for this lovely girl; who i'm actually over the moon for;
Generally speaking, im not a huge fan of browns- but I love bright red hairand halos- but moreover IM REALLY EASILY ENTERTAINED AND LOOK HER SHINE IS A SPADE and MY FAVORITE character has a spade too and this makes me irrationally happy ok. /rant over

ANYWAYs, her name is Spadille. (im not just being punny it's another name for the ace of spades lol)
I'm playing with her concept, still but i'm basing it something upon the symbolism of the ace of spades as the trump card of death.
Growing up in a harsh city, Spadille never slept. Either crimes or parties and irresponsible behavior kept her awake and she couldn't be bothered to take care of herself or anyone else. It was her against the world as far as she was concerned. But that changed when she realized something, She realized that everyone dies. Everyone was just racing the clock. And in this, she found solace and herself, and began to pursue power. By taking advantage of other's fear of their own mortality, and being unafraid of her own, she slowly built herself up to take control of a city and create a dangerous under the table empire on the city streets. She works as the head of multiple gangs, and still cares very little for others, either with her or not. She only seems to truly respect those who truly do not fear the grim reaper, just as she has learned not to. Her goals are mysterious and self-serving, and she has little desire to understand what others feel. She is not a nice lady, but perhaps there's something else lurking under her firey gaze, or some past she tries to adapt to.

"It is only by facing death and our own mortality that we can overcome it. It is only by being brave in the face of our strongest foe, that the lion loses its roar"

“When destiny deals, you will find yourself staring at four cards. Inevitably, your hand will not change. Time passes and eventually you face three upturned aces, leaving one unknown. Deep down, you know what the fourth holds. Do you have the courage to flip one last time knowing there is no going back? Fate knows no bounds...”
― Virginia Alison

I did a growth for her, and gave her some accessories!

I alsooo drew this one of her ALAS its been ages sincei drew a fullbody with shading

I also drew this one of Guiscard
I honestly avoid drawing him a lot cause TBH coloring him scares me
by me

I ALSO got a hold of a few rare edit items (from the event+my staff activity) so i popped em on a few of my kals
I gave Telantes a new set of horns & a halo
previously
I love drawin horns..and halos...and her- so i only though it natural to add them (plus! curly q horns)

I also had one left over so I gave Liere some lil horns too! she's old enough for a growth and ilove her dearly so she's probly next on my list
Last edited by Sixbane on Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Northstar. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:47 pm

hey fc! happy wednesday!! Three things today!

ImageFirst off, just gonna re-advertise my myo raffle. You can find it here! It ends this Friday at rollover! <3

ImageSecond!
    I'm looking for a few kalons to write into my story! It's an adventure-type space thingy(that really explains it, huh?) with these two kals:

I'm mostly looking for side-characters: soldiers, bartenders, civilians, bad guys, alienssss obv, good guys, rebels, royal dignitaries, etc! Just pm me if you're interested with a link to your kal and some personality snippets! If I do include your kalon I'll probably run the scene by you first to approve!

Basically it's gonna be 'The Misadventures of Meela Vox' I'm pretty sure. She practically always crashes her spaceship and somehow gets entangled with the Commander. No guarantees it will be posted anytime soon(I have the most horrible, fickle muse that comes and goes like the sun)! And it will be posted on chickensmoothie I guess, so keep an eye out if you're interested? Here's an example of my writing so you know what you're getting into! X3

ImageLast!
    I'm tentatively looking for someone to transfer this top left design onto the kalon lines?
    Preferably someone experienced as he is very precious to me. I can pay in points or list pets. <3

Image Replies!
    @sixbane - I love Spadille's name sm! And she sounds so interesting; I would love to hear more about her! All of your kalons are absolutely lovely! As is your art X3
    @iuno. - they're such a pretty kalon! good luck trading!
    @Jack - your new girl is so very adorable! I love the orange!
    @mercury. - hope your stream is fun!!
    @mika. - I miiiight be messaging you if I don't forget X3 rylan is gorg
    @_silentsiren_ - I love louis soooo much, he's absolutely perfect! And hinata's growth is beautiful!
    @olive oil - aaah congrats on the new kid! he's a cutie!
    @*stars* - good luck with the growths! I love stowe's design sm!!!!! And rai is lovelyyyy, Aey did an amazing job with him!
Northstar.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lumy » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:28 pm

Code: Select all
@Northstar. I absolutely loooove the Halo your Kalon has !! Good luck transfering this Smol for the Kalon lines, I'm sure they'll look dashing ;3;
@Sixbane You never fail to amaze me with your art styles ;-; I hope someday I'll draw as good as you, senpai haha, Telantes is looking so beautiful with these horns ;A; I loooove these curved style horns ! Hopefully someday I'll get a rare edit so I can do something like this as well (aaa so dragon-like ;a; )
@mercury. I'll watch your stream !
@ mika. Good luck finding partners and someone to grow your beautiful kit <3
@_silentsiren_ Omg, Hinata is breath taking ;A; Congrats on such a beautiful girl ! <3

Uffff, Hello everyone ! This one will be quite small!!

First , I'd like to introduce my newest Kal!
He's Arius , son of a breeding between my Girlfriend Kalon (Eros) and my Aleksey ! We have a biig backstory for these two outside chickensmoothie and I couldn't be happier about how he and his brother turned out ;-; (Bless you Fawn, I absolutely love them)

I drew them together when I had time (rip college)
( I l ove these loafs look at this hhhhhh)

==============================================================================================
Lastly, I'd like to trade my Weight Edit or my Lost Scroll- Common fur edit or my Fish Figurine -
Short Fur Edit item(Here) for a Common hair edit !! Pm me if you can trade <3 I can trade the other items as well, just not the only common hair edit I have lol
Last edited by lumy on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╭⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╮

➼Discord:@Lumyne
➼I'm a veterinarian
➼I also do art
➼WoW and FFXIV💕
➼💕 Taken
➼Lioden

╰⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯╯
Credit: Eobard
lumy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:36 pm

Evenin' kal pals! Oof, it's not even night yet, but I wanna sleep early. I'm under the weather big time.

replies ;;
    @lumy That family art is so stinking cute! And congrats on your new kit! That palette looks really cool with fawn's style, she did a great job on that batch! <3
    @Northstar. Ooh! I'm gonna pm you in just a second. My baby Astrid is a star kal who could totally make a space cameo, lol. I'd love to read the final thing if you post it on CS eventually too!
    @Sixbane ooooh-- I'm usually not a big fan of horns, but both Telantes and Liere look really good with them! I especially like Telantes' horn decorations.
    @iuno. BOI wish I had kals to offer. My one rare myo would be the only thing remotely close to worth a legendary kal. I'm sure you'll get really good offers though!! That palette is incredible and I love how well the edits blend with the kal lines.
    @Jack two legs for trade in a row! Wow! I like her body shine a lot-- looks like little dragonfly wings to me. Good luck getting offers, and best of luck with all those queued trades, omg.
    @mika. Altair's batch is one of my favs, I can't wait to see him grown up! The kals you have for breeding are really pretty too! My cooldown ends while I'm away, but if I was able to access internet, I'd totally offer. I look forward to seeing the resulting batch(es)!
    @_silentsiren_ Hinata. Looks. So. Good! You nailed those wings, bud! Nice job!
intros ;;
    I was gonna wait till my last two MYOs are done, but I'm too excited about my other new babies, I can't wait! <3 First is Maisey, Nicolette and Max's little baby! Obliivous bred them for me and the resulting baby has Momma's stars and Daddy's hearts, I weep. Maisey is an adventurous little kit just like her dad! She would love to meet new kits to play with!
    ^^^ that's Maisey. I might give her a longer hair edit (I bought a spare one bc I didn't think it'd pass, and I was right. Be prepared, kids.) but I haven't decided yet. Next up below is my pride and joy, my munchie MYO, the cinnamon baby herself, Penelope!
    Penny is a lil munchkineener! I saved my ingots up and got the edits I needed to make my dream kit! She's Maisey's bestie, and she's a bit of a shy girl. If you have shy kits who like to read, she'd love to start a bookclub :'> I've already been doodling her, so next post might have an art share blurb too *eyes*

My kalsona (I decided her halo will be a charm bracelet btw!) and my floofy standard myo are both in production (Big Boy standard has been a wip for w e e k s rip), and I'd like to finish them before I go on my trip next week. So hopefully I have some more intros before I leave! ^^
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zailune » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:50 pm

Replies~

@_silentsiren_ - Nice Kals ^^ I love the job you did on Hinata's growth - I can see how the wings would be really tough but you did an amazing job - thanks for sharing!
@mika - I really love Rylan's design - and I'm a sucker for horns aa (sorry) - good luck finding an OOC breeding partner for your Kals~
@Jack - Good luck trading your legendary Kal ~ and congrats on the new Kal ^v^
@iuno - I love that Kal ._. wish I had something to offer haha - but good luck in trading!
@Sixbane - Your art and Kals are always so lovely as well as the stories and worlds you make for your characters. Just also gonna throw in here that I'm really sorry that your having difficulties IRL - I hope you're alright and wish for the best for you!!
@NorthStar - It's really nice of you to give away MYOs! Also, neat story idea and Kals! Good luck finding someone to transfer that design for you too!

___

Intro / Hi ~

Hey everyone! Long time no post (because I've been absent for like.... a few months.....)....................actually this is my first post to V.4 :0 huh
Tbh I've been really ill IRL and unable to come online much or even draw. Getting back into the swing of things is gonna be really hard but I'm trying. Honestly I'm feeling overwhelmed with a mixture of feelings since I picked up the tablet for the first time in uh......a really long time just a couple days ago. Posting this is kind of hard too tbh - kind of fearful of interacting with people again. ._.

If you have any concerns or just want to say hi feel free to message me. It might help anyway to push me back into talking to people since I've been isolated ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Anyway, I have a lot of Kal related stuff to say too ;;;v;vvv;

_____

Introductions! ~

Cosona had her first bundle of kits (her first breeding (OOC)!) and they're all amazing

Here's the batch!

^^^^ The left kits went to viixen and the right kits are mine - I still have to figure out names for them....but I will.
Why is naming kits so hard sometimes? ;v; anyway, that's a thing ^^

_____

Seeking Artists ~

One last section then this post will be complete ;p

I'm seeking help with 2 things~

Firstly, the bottom kit of this batch hasn't been grown just yet, but I think it's about time since her batch was posted Nov 18th of last year ^^' If anyone would like to send examples of their work and pricing I'd really appreciate it - but I'll probably be a bit picky, mainly because I've always done my own growths but I'm reaching out this time around... ;v;
I'm open to different payment methods, so if I like your work we can discuss off-site stuff too

Secondly, regarding this Kal.... - I'm looking to revamp this Kal.... they fit the requirements to be able to be revamped (never been bred, is an MYO, never been transferred / revamped) and I messaged Karmel a while ago about it (but never moved forward with anything because of IRL stuff getting in the way of everything).
Basically I'm looking for someone to draw him in their own style, with their own image while keeping the same basic concept. So the edits would pretty much be the same, the traits and color scheme and such, but the artist would have the freedom to work with the character in a way that would suit their style.
I'm looking to request this because I'm having trouble appreciating him tbh, and feel I could connect more if he was revamped. I'll probably be really picky (again) with the artist, but I'm willing to pay what would be suitable to the request (willing to discuss off-site payment)

Please message me on CS with examples / pricing if you're willing to help with either of these requests ;v;

____

Last little note, just saying thanks for anyone who reads this post. I appreciate it and love seeing all of your posts and new art and such. I've been neglecting everything because of being ill IRL for a while, but I hope I can be a part of this community again soon. Also, thanks ahead of time to anyone who bothers to send me a message ^^
-Z
Image Image
----------------------

Heya, it's Zail - feel free to message me about anything! I'm online pretty frequently.
I may be a bit of a weirdo but I mean well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lots of love for those struggling, too. You're not alone.
Zailune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whim » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:55 pm

Hi everyone!!
Just posting a quick introduction of my little kit! I'm very happy, this was my first nursery batch and both the kits turned out wonderfully! watchdog. works wonders :') (breed with hashtag, they chose the other pink kiddo!)

but I'm having a lot of trouble coming up with a name for her! vote on a name here! <3

Obviously she hasn't been too developed yet, but she's very sassy and can be quite bossy at times. Singing's her main specialty and she is quite talented at it, though she won't admit it too often, instead claiming that she could do better. She also has a deep interest in collecting sea glass and making things out of it. She has a relationship with her biological father and sister as of now! <3
Open for more relationships once she's more developed! c:

Also, just a side note - I won a rare mutation item from the raffle and??? how??? I'm so excited to use it :'D

@ThatPinkThing hope you feel better soon! :'0 Penny's such a cutie!! what a nice little bookworm you have there <3
    @January good luck finding someone to do your myo!! I would offer some relationships, but I need to get my own kalons in order first :')
    @lumy umm??? Aries is such a cutie and I love him?? very nice kal you got there! your art style's also very cute omg
    @Northstar. sounds like a super interesting story you got there! good luck with finding other kals to put in it! c:
    @sixbane I hope you feel better, and that things return normal for you real soon! Spadille is such a dream, I love the concepts you have for her so far! :0
whim

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me