➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:01 pm

edgy cat of DOOM wrote:@dimi. - congrats on 2 viscets! I'll be on the lookout for when you're open for relationships wink wonk
@grifforik - I'll need to get one of those mona lisa quality drawings someday omg

okay so, I've got a quick question- do 'abandoned' PPS viscets count as a batch claim? or do they count to a different limit?

Abandoned PPS adopts do not count towards any limits. :>
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:35 am

Wow, it's been a long time since I've been around!

replies wrote:Page 653
    @grifforik - Woah, I love Delilah. These split tails that are going around are gorgeous! <3 I love those faces too, they're adorable.

Page 652
    @~teya~ - Woah, that is amazing! I've loved seeing you around so much, your art has improved by so much, and I can see that it's going to keep going from here! I love the colors you used in that piece, it's just a calming picture overall.
    @mistcat - That's so kind of you to offer!
    @artgirl - Glad you got an offer! Good luck on the first MYO, I can't wait to see it. ^^;
    @Ash Wolf - I'll check that out to be sure, I can understand life being stressful. If I have a bit of extra cash, I'll see what I can do about ordering and helping you out!
    @t h e m a r t i a n - Woah, I love your new viscets. Absolutely gorgeous! If I can think of anyone to be a mate for Althea, I'll send you a PM.
    @ratatouille. - oh wow, I love that art so much! You've got a wonderful style. <3
    @edgy cat of DOOM - Lennon is gorgeous, I'm so glad you won him and your hard work paid off!
    @silversamurai - It's so awesome that you're helping out james and milo with your commissions! I love those adopts too.
    @dimi. - Yogini is definitely a dream gal! She's got a beautiful range of colors, congrats on your first two viscets!

So, it's been a bit since I've really done anything with viscets, due to real life taking a lot bigger chunk out of my time. I'm reworking my entire viscet AU, and resetting (most) of the viscet relationships I had set up! I'm working on getting them set up, but because I have 38 viscets, I've got 38 questions! To work on my viscets, I'm taking one question for each viscet and answering it in a minimum of 500 words! Hopefully it'll help me out as a writer. I didn't write the questions, I found them through google, but I think they're great for character development!

What was your favorite food when you were a child?
      What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
      What is one of your favorite quotes?
      What’s your favorite indoor/outdoor activity?
      What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
      What is your favorite form of exercise?
      What is your favorite time of day/day of the week/month of the year?
      What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
      What is your favorite body part?
      What sound do you love?
      If you could throw any kind of party, what would it be like and what would it be for?
      If you could paint a picture of any scenery you’ve seen before, what would you paint?
      If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
      If you knew the world was ending in 2017, what would you do differently?
      If you could choose anyone, who would you pick as your mentor?
      If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be?
      If you could learn to do anything, what would it be?
      If you had to work on only one project for the next year, what would it be?
      If you were immortal for a day, what would you do?
      If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
      If you could meet anyone, living or dead, who would you meet?
      If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
      If you were reincarnated as an animal/drink/ice cream flavor, what would it be?
      If you could know the answer to any question, besides “What is the meaning of life?”, what would it be?
      If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
      What do you want to be when you grow up?
      When you have 30 minutes of free-time, how do you pass the time?
      What would you name the autobiography of your life?
      What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
      Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best?
      What was one of the best parties you’ve ever been to?
      What was the last movie, TV show or book that made you cry or tear up?
      What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
      What was the last experience that made you a stronger person?
      What did you do growing up that got you into trouble?
      When was the last time you had an amazing meal?
      What’s the best/worst gift you’ve ever given/received?
      What was the first thing you bought with your own money?
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:42 am

Replies wrote:~Teya~ - Aw the improvement is adorable! I've seen some of your drawings and they're getting more stunning with each day. Keep up ^^
MistCat - Those are some lovely viscets, I glad you've found what you were looking for c;
ArtGirl- That's interesting! I hope you can get it done soon!
•Ash Wolf• - Ow man that stinks >-< I hope you manage to fix it soon
T h e M a r t i a n - Good luck with finding relationships ^^
ratatouille. - Missed it! You have some impressive art there tho
SilverSamurai - Congrats on Altair! He seems pretty interesting ^^
dimi. - Welcome to the community and congrats on your viscets!
jolteon - Wow man those drawings are A++ cx
grifforik - The emoji are adorable, as well as Delilah and Orion! I hope you fix the java issue soon ^^
che - Don't mind if I steal those questions cx Good luck with writing and developing! I hope you have fun trough the process c;

That should cover the last two pages cx

So, first off I wanted to say how excited I am for winning Hugh! I tried so hard and I'm so satisfied with the story I've come up with. He's a forest spirit, caring for the flora and fauna and hanging with the witch who saved his life. I'm planning on giving him a big role in my AU so his story is yet to begin ^^
And I won Myron. He's a chill guy guided by the need to always be accompanied by someone. I have a basic idea for him but still working on it.
I'm currently not searching for any relationships, I'm rather taking some time to develop my lovely 10 cets on my own.

That said, I'd also mention I'll be doing few PWYW headshots. I wanted to practice expressions but we'll see how that will go. I'll be taking only c$ and DA points as payment tho. If you want one shot me a pm with this form;
Code: Select all
Username:
Link to the viscet:
Preferred expression?:
Payment: (You can leave this empty and decide after your piece is done ^^)
Other:

That should be it, I hope everyone's having a great day ^^

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:11 pm

@Lim Congrats on your two new & gorgeous babes! <3
    @che Good luck with reworking your Viscets & their world! :0
    @grifffff mmmmmm yesss, those icons. And congrats to you as well on your two babes!!
    @dimi. Oo, congrats on your lovely girls!<3 They're both gorgeous! c:
    @Silv gasp, what lovely adopts! ^u^
    @edgy cat of DOOM Woah, what an interesting babe! He sounds like quite the character!
    @ratatouille. Oo, hope the art shop gets many customers !! I'm sure it will c:
    @T h e M a r t i a n Huge congrats to you as well on all your new lovely Viscets <3
    @MistCat Good luck with breedings c:
    @~Teya~ mmmmm, yes! Look at that awesome improvement. Dude, your art is so gosh darn cute! You should definitely be proud of what you're doing ♡♡
    @mareep 👀👀

hello !! it's sure been some time since I've posted lol. anyways, I have something.. hopefully, fun to share!! I did a little something for some people but decided to open it up to you all. So, how well do you know your Viscet? emails are NOT required! Just a fun little idea to see how well you know your Viscet(s) [you can submit more than once, hopefully] or even just a fun way to develop them more! c:

aa, introductions before I forget.

Iocaste: A really sweet, overly curious babe. She's the apprentice to my boy, Istanu, and he honestly sees her as more of a daughter than a student. Iocaste [Io] is always getting in trouble but not,, severely. She's not that bad of a kid. She's just really curious about Phiaddesia's customs and tends to make a mess with Istanu's ink. Still kinda fixing Io's backstory a bit but.. that's her general idea! c:

Bria: Mmmm, this babe. Bria is the queen of a sea kingdom known as Qikenia in Phiaddesia. In this part of the ocean, there seems to be no set kingdom, it is in complete anarchy. The creatures here constantly fight and scuffle over every little thing that may get on one’s nerves. She's basically a gladiator who fought the past leader and was able to take over. She's a champion in the ring and ,, that's why most of the people voted for her to fight lol.

Lilikoi: Kinda working on her idea a bit but this is Koi. Hates the nickname Lili [mostly cause I already have a Viscet with that nickname but] so she prefers Koi! I'm thinking of making her either a Moth Priest like her mother, Chiasa, or something else. Her mother is a Moth Priest, slightly referencing to Skyrim w/ my own twists [and possibly a cult leader] and her father is an Angel who was sent to visit the temples Chiasa worked on. I'm just so hyped to begin working on her. Aaa, I just love her so much.

Ok, finally, still looking for mates for a few of my Viscets!
    I will include any information you need in messages! Please message me with your offer and their information! c:
    Apologies, but I'm not interested in breeding any of them right off the back. I'd love to develop them, etc first!
      Single & Looking;; Istanu, Yiska, Noelani, Malphas, Tsukiko, Makoa, Esther, Unmei (*), Nirvana, Lilith, Violet
        (*) -> hesitant
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:00 pm

sorry, i'll post replies next time ^^

a couple PPS babies up -- first is a raffle with an easy requirement, second is a competition!

ImageImage
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi there peeps!

I apologize for my simple post.

{Art above is character owned by Cyberdragon725, art made by me~)

My art shop over in the DA shoppe is open, and i did my best to work my math to make the prices fairer and easy to work with.
Besides that, i do also have interest in a few art trades if anyone would be open to do so!~

@juice box. If i get some time soon id love to chat with you with the possibility of working a relation (whatever it may be) with you! Happy to see your blurb here :)
@Limuma Im happy for you, it looks like you really did put the thought into that pizza guy! :D And Hugh is def a heartthrob, i wish to see him more around here, the both of them!
@che Thank you lots for setting that there, a great little guide when one gets stuck. Happy to see you coming by as well~
@true knight Awe such sweet children, i hope the best owners get'em~
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:27 am

no replies this time, i'm afraid

Just going to drop some kids here for you guys XD
ImageImage
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sat Feb 10, 2018 3:28 pm

Replies
@cuberdragon725, so pretty definitely trying out!!!
@Kydashing, I wish you luck on commissions, if I had some extra cash or c$ I would get one
@true knight, such cuties! I’ll make sure to look and try out c:
@juice box.- that was a fun quiz to take! Definitely challenged me on what I knew!

Hey guys just popping by saying I’m doing some free sketches! Trying to improve and try a few styles so I need some experience. These will be traditional (computer is still being fixed ;-;) but FREEEEEE! I’ll be taking 5 slots for now. Just pm the Viscet and a song! So I have something to inspire me c:
Oh a few examples that a quickly did. I can either do them as human or regular just lmk in the pm! Also these will be headshots most likely c:
1.Taken
2.Taken
3.Taken
4.Taken
5.Taken
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Sat Feb 10, 2018 7:38 pm

[size=85]@.Ash Wolf. - Those are some awesome sketches! I just managed to miss it but have fun creating the pics
@Kydashing -That's some pretty awesome art. I love art trades but at the moment I'm a bit busy with designing my MYO to take on more tasks.lol
@juice box. - Normally I'm not one for those types of things but I couldn't resist this time. It was supper fun and I hope you get others to join in on the fun!
[/size]

"Hellooooooo" *knock knock* The Fanclub feels so slow compared to the hustle and bustle of the holidays....
OK so I fought with myself forever on if I should post and spoil this before it's finished. I'm about half way done with Moki's story but I ran into a bit of writers block.
I just can't figure out how to end it so I would love some ideas from you guys. Should he be found by some hikers? Or just left in the woods forever? I don't know...... I just can't think of a good ending.
Here's the link to the story but as I said it's only about half done and it's only a VERY rough draft. I haven't even gone through to fix spelling and auto correct yet....

I still would like to have a grand revealing so unless your looking to give ideas I would love if you didn't read it yet.
Thanks!

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3725506&p=116513856#p116513856
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

@artgirl -- wow! that looks like a really good story! I might try to read it if I have the time/motivation :')
@ash wolf -- aw man I would've loved to get one of those! :o so good!

uughh I have another stupid question!!
I know they don't count to any limits, but does that mean you can win multiple PPS viscets per month? I just wanna know so I don't
get thrown into chaos
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups