Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 Summer Event

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Character Adoption Addicts Anonymous v.26 -Rule Change p

Postby AbandonedRain » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:10 am

I made myself a lil rainbow poodle
This is Sprinkles! A new oc of mine, He loves painting his nails and wearing eyeshadow, he's not a fan of lipstick but will ocassionally use lip gloss of a pale pink. He's a cosmetologist and loves to use his friends to try new things with cosmetics. He's 5'7" so he's less then average height but still tall-ish.

He's got lovely thick eyelashes :')

and thats all i have for him so far. I need art of him sob
AbandonedRain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Free Shade » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 am

@ede - #15 is gorgeous ;3; Best of luck selling!
@CactiCat - Your art is amazing!!
@Batman - That starsweet is so pretty. I absolutely adore the full body of them.

My tablet broke so I am looking to sell a couple kin slots and some tokos/genos.
Also have traditional commissions open for cheap.
Lastly, in the journal I have 4 kias for trade o3o
https://free-shade.deviantart.com/journ ... -731112382
(nothing is over 5$)

In other news... After taking some time and thinking it over, I have decided on my new 'sona.
My previous one had bad memories connected to it and it was time to change it out.

I have decided that my new 'sona will be the first ever character that I got and the one I've owned the longest...
Amras.
(Original design by sixbane -- Transfer/re-vamp by myself)

I've had him since December of 2014 and have always been extremely connected to him even with all the drama an ex-friend made over him. It just seemed perfect to me for him to be my new sona.

On this topic, I have a few questions for everyone!!
Code: Select all
[b]Which character have you owned the longest? [/b]

[b]Who was your first character? [/b]

[b]Do you have any characters that you refuse to get rid of strictly because of how long you've had them?[/b]
(art above by Hoggnunsstern)

Do you remember Kiamaras from way back 10 years ago? You ever wonder what happened to them after all these years after the move to DA?
Well, they're now an easy going ARPG with a website and quests! Most quests have low entry requirements and have multiple tiers of rewards. There's also a free MYO for new users who don't have a Kia yet!
There's also a discord for the community where you can ask for help with quests, chat with other users, and actively seek out Kias that are being traded and sold as well as new adopts!

If you're interested at all feel free to click the image above to be taken to the Kiamara website!
If you want to join the discord at all, feel free to dm me and I can send you a link to it.
Free Shade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wyrdwurm » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:29 am

Luna has kinda sorta returned and I really need to mark this so here are a few things i got during my hiatus.
From the lovely Naranda art of Solstice
Image art by Treelights
Image Art by Vibranium

And Art by Sebeon of Strange
Art by Salom14 of some of my birdfolk
And lastly i think art by JasmynGarden of my woodbaby dragon Ahkrin

@Free Shade: love your new sona!

Which character have you owned the longest? That would be the original form of my sona Tsuki

Who was your first character? Still Tsuki lol.

Do you have any characters that you refuse to get rid of strictly because of how long you've had them? I wouldn't say strickly due to how long I've had them, usually its due to connections from way back.

@AbandonedRain: Thats very cool looking
@Batman! I think your secondary sona looks greats!
wyrdwurm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kyum- » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:30 pm

----- g r e e t i n g s ---->
        woooo, it's been 3 or 4 years since i've last been here. dang. but here i am again!
        i used to be killerchicken back in the days the horror such dark dark days.
        i recently got back into the swing of dealing with characters again (since i finally got a debit card), and i must say, i forgot how little restraint i had for beautiful characters. ;; i blew 57usd already, past my initial 50usd budget. i'm so disappointed in myself :') i just hope my family never find out... /sweats.

also, long post alert!

----- i n t r o d u c t i o n s ---->
        welp, my bemoaning aside, i'll be getting right into introducing them!
        (posted their icons, linked to toyhouse bc their images are pretty big c:)

(by nono-jojo @ dA)
        this is my super-sadist, very lazy baby, qingzhu. while he may be sadistic, he's still human and will not torture people without good reason. he's not into turning into a barbarian or an uncultured savage after all. qing is usually chill, but he has a short fuse, and is likely to snap if prodded, and when he has thoughts or is hurting someone, he wears a creepy smile. plus he insults others with a monotonous tone then pretends to be innocent. i'm thinking he should be a composer, but i'm still deciding on an au for him. and possibly a new hairstyle :v

(by as-adoptables @ dA)
        honestly, nothing has been decided for him yet. i was planning on buying another from the same batch as him (the #5 one - not shown here ofc) to be his sister, but with how much i've spent and no income, hahaha, impossible orz i'll probably be working on headcanons for him for awhile then settle. but for now: just an emotionless guy who honestly has no clue about the world.

(by as-adoptables @ dA)
        he'll be the demon king in a fantasy!au, kinda like an isekai manga where humans decide to invade the demon country. he's a peace-loving guy, but due to the king's wish to expand his kingdom, the demons were rewritten to be bloodthirsty and their king, the worst. cue the war. because of the heroes, the demon country meets its demise; only few demons managed to survive and escape. the demon king is then enslaved by the hero bc love at first sight, but the reality appears to be more like the fallen king being the hero's master instead since he thinks the hero's a madman. \o/ still deciding a name (probably korean? and i'll need to create/buy a suitable hero for him yay)

(by ari-woof @ dA)
        beruborus are so cute- i mean. hyul is hyperactive, full of love and emotion. he especially loves skinship, and seeks the attention of others just about all the time. he's super curious about everything, getting himself in trouble all the time and his master, pulse, always ends up cleaning up his mess. he loves perching on pulse's shoulder bc he gets to snuggle into the former's neck whenever he feels like it. basically an adorable floof that you can't help but love.

----- q u e s t i o n s ---->
        which character have you owned the longest?
        cielle, my first and retired persona. there was a time i wanted to sell her off, but i didn't anyway. ovob would link, but i'm too embarrassed of my old character site, my old art, and she hasn't been transferred to toyhouse yet.

who was your first character?
        again, cielle. bahahaha. she was the first character i created, which started my crazy character hoarding spree.

do you have any characters that you refuse to get rid of strictly because of how long you've had them?
        possibly everyone? most of my ocs i have are outdated to me now, and i just put up with them since i made them and i loved them at one time. which is why i've been meaning to revamp them all, yet that isn't working out since i'm a lazy little punk. orz i tend to dislike leaving things i've owned and loved behind.

----- r e p l i e s ---->
        @lunamoth19 - such beautiful art ;;; and dem birdfolk are so cute whaddaheck. i want one. /stares at my wallet with tears dripping.
        @free shade - heck i love the kintaurs, but i'm trying really hard not to buy anything. orz if i really can't resist it any longer, i'll come back and take a look to see if they're still open. :')
        @abandonedrain - such a pretty :oo
        @batman - bless that art of your sona is me everyday tbh. and then i regret in the morning lmao. she's super cute too ;;;
        @cacticat - wheezes your art is amazing ;;
        @ede - good luck with selling your characters! that art piece you did is so nice ;;
currently wip (or forever idk)
but have a gif of my day6 boys <3
kyum-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mikuru Senpai » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:30 am

GUESS WHO HAS LIKE REALLY FAST INTERNET :D - Finally.
    Also Happy late Valentines Day everyone <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    @GIGABITE - Woah okay. First off - I love this character. Their colors are so beautiful same as the markings. And second: Those art pieces are adorable <33
    @GreenRose - Good luck selling! <33
    @Annalisette - Really cute design!! Good luck selling!! And also good luck getting some artists <3
    @ede - Good luck selling your cute charas! Also congrats on your new characters! I especially like the first horse <3
    @CactiCat - Aah your art is adcdorable!! ;o; Good luck with selling your charas and good luck with your commissions!! <3
    @Batman - Congrats on all the art, you have some really cute characters ;v; Also congrats on your new character!
    @AbandonedRain - Ooooh I like your new chara! I especially like the eyes they are so cool *-*
    @Free Shade - Good luck getting some commissions!! Also I love Amras design!
    @lunamoth19 - Congrats on all the art, I especially love the first piece ;o;
    @kyum - Well, welcome back <3 Congrats on the characters, I especially like the firts one ;o; <3
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    Which character have you owned the longest?
    Hmmm I think at the moment it's Bobby

Who was your first character?
    My very first character was a cat called Erdbeerstern, she is the weird red one on this picture:
    XXX

Do you have any characters that you refuse to get rid of strictly because of how long you've had them?
    Nope ;v;
    ━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━
    So I've designed a character and I put them up for sale but I decided to keep them.
    So yeah, I need some name ideas for him <33
    art + deisgn by me

"Give up trying to
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

________-____
___Deviantart__________Twitch
_______
___Anime | Paranormal | League

________-____
___

make me give up."
_______━━ ○ ♡ ○ ━━

Mikuru Senpai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby >> Leafstorm515 » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:29 am

⤁ Replies:
@Mikuru Senpai: Congrats on the fast internet! I can only dream of that pfftt perks of living in the country out in the boonies lol. I loveeee the style of your new character, I get kind of bad boy name vibe off him, something like Jace, Felix, Morgan, Hunter,
or Dante. I also think Syd would be a cute name for him. Good luck finding a name that suits him, can't wait to see more of him around!
@kyum: All your characters are lovely!! I wish I had more money to spend on them, but college takes priority and gosh knows there are bills to pay. (adulthood sucks lol stay young as long as you can) I really like Beruborus, what a cute little fellow! Good luck with the development of all the new characters you got as well.
@lunamoth19: Solstice is so beautiful, I love the art you got of her! I've never been much into birdfolk, but the cuties you got there sure do make me reconsider! I love the wing design on the farthest right one, pretty sunset vibes. I hope to see you around here more often. C:
@Free Shade: Congrats on the new sona! it can be a breath of fresh air to settle into a 'new' old character as a fursona, so I hope that you can find everything you look for in a sona in the new design. They sure are beautiful, I love the blue/grey and cream combo. It's also kind of cool that they've been through so much with you? What a great connection to have with your sona! Thanks for questions, will definitely answer them below. <3
@AbandonedRain: Poodles?? are the best??? I love all the colors you used, especailly in the eyes.. gosh I wish I could use color like you do, I really admire that! Also your art is stunning, I love his thick eyelashes and poofy tail tip. Can't wait to see him around here!
@Batman: OMG I haven't see/heard from you in forever!! <3 I'm so glad to see you're still around, I missed you. I love the new sec fursona! Raccoons are such a neat species and I like the yellow/grey/cream color scheme you have going on. I also love the chubby cheeks lol so squishable! also all the art you got is incredible!! I recognize some of those designs as some of my own and it brings me so much joy to see them loved <3
@CactiCat: gosh your art is great! I'd also be interested in seeing the characters you have for sale but I can't seem to find the link. ;o; Good luck selling anyway!
@ede: There are a few designs I would looovee to buy but I have to restrain myself til I pay for a few other things. ;o; Good luck finding them great homes! Your new tolter design is super cute was well, if you ever want friends for them or something you can check out mine Here!!! your art is so lovely, you draw horses with kind faces and I really like that. They look so gentle and soft in your style!
@ Annalisette: good luck getting your new species off and running! It can be hard but just remember to do it for the things you enjoy. <3 hope you can find some artists as well!

=====================================================================
⤁ Introductions and Art
I got 2 new characters from ilya on cs! they still have a bunch of nice charactesr for sale so go check them out!
^original lines @Tealea, design/secdary art by ilya
This is Ajax, my soft and sweet plant boy. He is a very sweet, kind pup who likes to spend his days laying in the sun or working in a garden.
^art by me, I made this art for more vent purposes lol
^lines @ Tealea, design by ilya
This is Cordelia! She is a aussi/husky, golden retriever and cocker spaniel mix. Her flower crown glows due to the magical healing powers the flowers have, and the moon faces from the necklace can talk. She's sort of a good witch, mostly keeping peace and healing illnesses. Don't get on her bad side though, the voices in her necklace are said to be part of her ancestors who give her immense power if angered.
^art by Needy here on CS. I have been after a bird character forever and Beeb was perfect for me! You can see all the great art they came with here!
^lines by kittenboy (I think?) design by Monsterecho on DA. I managed to grab this design for super reasonable and they came with this super cute lil icon! Their name is Maki (yes like the sushi lol)
^by HoneyDippley on TH

Now for the biggest welcome to these two special new characters! <3
^This is Eden, art/design by lyresandharps
^this is Tempest, art/design by Lyresandharps
These two were design for me as a breeding of two of my characters for Valentines day and I couldn't be more pleased with them? Just look at them ahhh <3 Lyresandharps always stuns me with their work, it's so lovely and detailed. These two will be sisters and are very smart and head strong. Tempest is the leader of the two, and she has the more firey personality where Eden is more soft tongued and doesn't lash out as much as her older sister. More info to come as I work on developing them! <3

Art of Existing Characters
^beautiful valentines day art of Pepita by Huggles on CS!
^couple art of Thea and Macbeth by cnorgi on DA
cute lil pixel of Foxx by cookie dou on cs!
^art of Foxx by Jumpycatfan here on cs!
^art of Gypsy by scary here on cs! They did a great job capturing her attitude
^some really neat art of Cash by TheSongOfTheStars who has beautiful artwork you should check out!
^a great headshot of Ryker by NekoTheLynxx on da!

⤁ Buying/Trading/Selling:
Looking to buy or trade for more characters because it keeps me feeling better. My tastes are changing a bit so likely more will be added to the sales folder on th as the month goes on. I'm always in the market for designs by Haagen-Daagen, lyresandharps,Jayde~,MonsterEcho, and quite a few others. I'm looking for feral characters only, I like somewhat natural stuff but would also love to look at colorful and pastel characters. Just hit me with anything, I love browsing peoples TH!
I'm offering CS pets, Da points, C$ and characters from the following links.
http://sta.sh/2ds6bajrjs2?edit=1
https://toyhou.se/Leafstorm515/characters/folder:189650
any unsold adopts here: https://xleafstorm515.deviantart.com/gallery/
If you want to buy/make an offer, please just pm me with an offer in mind. I will take Charactesr, Da points, art, List pets, mass older rares, high amounts of C$ or even coding. Please don't ask me what I want, make a baseline offer and we can go from there.

⤁ Questions and Answers:

[b]Since it was Valentines day this week, throw some compliments out to artists/character owners you really admire! Who do you admire, and what do you admire about them?[/b]

[b]Do you have any characters who are in a relationship? Do you have and cute art of them together? Show off with credit![/b]

[b]How are your 2018 character goals coming along?[/b]

Probably Leafstorm, a warrior cat character with many unfortunate designs. I won't even dig them out because they were horrific and she was totally a mary sue as well. X3 Let's just say we've come a really far way from where we started!

Do you have any characters that you refuse to get rid of strictly because of how long you've had them?
Not really, I've been working lately on being more minimalist as far as what I hang onto and being aware of what reasons I have for doing it. I've sold a lot of my old characters in hopes that someone else can have a better connection than me just hoarding them because of a long lost connection. Though I do still have problems with letting go of characters, having a a smaller amount really makes getting art and keeping track of things easier. ;o;

Since it was Valentines day this week, throw some compliments out to artists/character owners you really admire! Who do you admire, and what do you admire about them?
I could LiTeRaLlY rant for days about all the amazing and talented people I know, so here's the somewhat condensed version:
Weegeestar5: This person is one of my close friends and also someone who is just the best to be around? They have so many great oc's and if you aren't familiar with their art, I highly suggest looking into it because it's incredible. They do alot of really neat pixel stuff, which is so hard for me to grasp because I suck so bad at it. But they make it seem flawless and they are just great to work with. I adore seeing their ideas and oc's all over the oekaki boards as well as reading the bios and info they have on their TH. It's all so detailed and it's really clear how much they love their oc's. I can't say enough good stuff about weegee, like seriously just an incredible person who deserves the best. <3
Lyresandharps: I've only had a few chats with them but they are like a whole new level of talented?? every character and art work they make is so unique and just has this small attention to detail that makes every piece something to be treasured. In working with them I've also seen how kind and really wonderful they are as a person as well. I love seeing all the art/designs they make and it always amazes me how I think they can't get better and then bam, they do. X3 They have such a unique and amazing style I just have all the respect and admiration in the world for them.
Jayde~: They are not a member here but I just love their art. They are such a kind and sweet person and I love to talk with them about the really awesome designs they make, or even the art that they do. Trust me when I say that they are just a great human and deserve all the goodness in the world. You should check them out, they have commissions open and their style looks so good with any character.
Batman: We have been freinds for... quite a long time now lol! But they are like a super kind little watchdog who is really protective of their friends and I care for them so much. They have always been supportive and really great about my designing and have helped me get some designs back when they ended up being mass sold. On top of all that, they have a really really great art style that I just think is so flattering and smooth?? It really blows my mind how many talented people there are in this group. Overall, they do great art and are a super good friend to have.
Haagen-Daagen: Where to even start!! This person has some of the best art, and their canines are the perfect mix of realism and stylization. I have worked with them a few times in the past, and am lucky to own 3 of their designs right now and I can tell you that they are kind and a really strong person. I know they recently were trying to clear out their characters and I honestly wish them the best of what life has to offer, even if that's not with characters! They are just a wonderful artist and a super great person in general.
MOre will likely be added rip I'm really sick and I need time for my head to not be killing me.

Divider by XXXX

x
x

Leaf/Leafstorm ~ she/her
Character Designer

>> Leafstorm515

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragongoddest » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:44 am

ok i want to try something a little different. I have a mistery adop up for offers. usd or pets is what im mainly looking for. I will let you know the speices if you want before you offer. lines by vixenkiba

@ leafstorm cute art
@caticat love the art
@AbandonedRain love that head shot
ImageImageImageImageImage
dragongoddest

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ki-neko animura » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:46 am

@dragon - good luck!!!
@leaf - omg Ajax is precious!!! And congrats on the art!!
@mikuru - oh gosh that art piece is amazing!!! The charrie is so cute in the style.

Hey guys if anyone is willing to auto the first cutie (snow daisy) here for me I will do ten fullbody pieces with backgrounds. I just really love her. Art here - https://sta.sh/2281t45xao6b?edit=1 can also do designs. Everything will be done within a week!!
https://ki-neko-animura.deviantart.com/ ... -731258004

If interested please note me on da. Or just comment on the autobuy and tag me!!!
https://ki-neko-animura.deviantart.com/
ki-neko animura

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby toulouse. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:15 pm

@leafstorm i love maki what a CUTIE, also super jealous of the lyresandharps designs, i love their work tons ;A;
@mikuru senpai that little guy you designed is adorable, i love brown designs so much and the accent colors are just perfect. <3
@abandonedrain i loveeee himmmm, so colorful!!!! those eyes are great ahhh. shiny.

i'm gonna shill some adoptables i just finished!
some pretty unicorns
selling them for usd/points but i might be open to cs pets over pm? c:
thanks for checking them out !!

also i keep drawing my kalon myo bab, i love her too much
link bc it's obnoxiously big
seeking fr currency in exchange for most pets :)
toulouse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GIGABITE » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:36 am

I made this a few days ago, wanted to show it off now. Wanted to illustrate the height difference between Desmond and Kajah.

Do you have any characters who are in a relationship? Do you have and cute art of them together? Show off with credit!
Yup! Though if I sat here and showed off all my pairs, this would be a really long post. One of my favorite pairs is Draven and Laurel, with this piece as my personal love for them;;
by lyresandharps
Kajah (blue, top of post) is my fursona and mimics my own relationship/etc status, so her and Des there are seeing each other (though 'relationship' isn't the best term for it, I still count it well enough). Couple-like art for that duo is the one I showed above.

Which character have you owned the longest?
Uuuuuhhh.. honestly things become fuzzy over time. Possibly James, who I have had since February of 2014, but honestly I have no clue

Ehhh... I don't remember? Arwen, probably. I have no refs on hand but she was actually pretty basic looking. Blue-gray wolf with a white dorsal stripe and a white pawprint on her shoulder.

Nah, not really. I consistently get rid of characters I am no longer attached to, no matter how long I've had them. It does make it difficult though sometimes.

@>> Leafstorm515 - ajax is so neato! and I LOVE Cordelia's character concept. Love the art also
@Mikuru Senpai - that character is SO cute ;v; great art style also
@kyum- - neat characters!
@lunamoth19 - super cool art!
@Free Shade - ooh what a pretty kia
@Batman - neat! Don't see a lot of raccoons around for sure. cool art too

Bisexual - Non-Binary - Any pronouns
Characters - DeviantArt

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
GIGABITE

My pets
My items
My wishlist