➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby ImogenEquine » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:54 am

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (259.68 KiB) Viewed 661 times
    Hey! I just wanted to pop in here & say that if you aren't too interested in CS pets but are looking for art, I take commissions!

I'm interested in List pets for the most part. Since the re-releases are here, I figured I'd share this! If you don't want yours, I really do c:

I've attached a little collage of some stuff I've done, but if you'd like to see bigger/clearer photos of any piece, just PM me! As a side note, I now have the ability to scan any non-digital pieces! I'd love to bring your darlings to life whether it be through:
    -traditional doodle/sketch (more rough pencil drawing - I also offer just lines or shaded)
    -traditional pencil portrait
    -watercolour portrait (real-colour, technicolor/fantasy colour)
    -digital drawing (optional background)
    -white drawing on a paint swatch of your choice (can be gradient or solid!)

Sorry for my lack of replies - I don't feel I can make any meaningful contribution!
ImogenEquine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bequen » Tue Dec 19, 2017 3:57 pm

@ Prince Audric ;; One again congrats on the new Viscet! He's adorable! I love the hair color scheme, the fiery colors are beautiful<3
@LEEaboo ;; Wow so many beautiful Viscets o.o good luck on those color-ins!
@Mint Chip ;; I'd run for GA but I'm not a good artist and I can't use oekaki properly on my phone, I can open it and edit layers but I can't draw or erase anything. I do it in Medibang mobile. But I hope more people apply for nursery artist, that's always important

Hi yes hello I am new to Viscets I just won my first babe Helena here:
And she's open for friends/enemies/crushes but I don't know about actual full on romance just yet. Just PM me if you like!
Bequen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Dec 20, 2017 5:29 am

LEEaboo;;
      Hey, it's good to see you officially posting on the FC. I've seen you around a bit and I hope to continue to see more of you around as well. I wish you luck on finding mates/relationships for your viscets. I may comment about some of those colorins, we'll see c;
    Prince Audric;;
      congrats on your first viscet! That's already really exciting, I can't wait to see what you do with him!
    Bequen;;
      huge congrats dude on your first babe! Helena is certainly a cutie! So glad you won 'em <3

just dropping in to let you guys know that our Winter Event begins today with our legendary releases!
Check 'em out when you get a chance. Also wanted to drop this here as I thought several of you guys might enjoy getting to color in these lines!
Happy Holidays guys~

ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:34 am

@Bequen Im glad you got that baby, ^_^ it deserved to go to someone who dident have one
@Ment Chip: Thanks im glad to finely have one

Hey I was wondering if any artist's can help me get some items on him? id do it myself but I'm not confident in my skills. PM me
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby legendari » Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:58 pm

hi all! oh gosh i haven't been on this website for so long!
it hurts me to write this, but this post has been a long time coming - i've been so busy and caught up with a ton of things, so i haven't been able to devote any time to cs. as a matter of fact, the last time i came on here was a few months ago, i believe. chicken smoothie no longer appeals to me as much as it did in the past, and viscets were the only thing keeping me on here, but now i don't even have the time to give them the care they deserve.
so! i'll be rehoming all of my viscets. i didn't do this sooner partly because i think i was too attached to them, but now i realize it's better they get all the attention they deserve.
two will be formal readoptions and the rest either i already have owners in mind, or they will be short pm-me type things. i may add a couple viscets to this list.

formal readoption - i will set this up sometime soon, please do not pm me

pm me why you'd like to own these babes! put anything you want! also put the viscet name in the subject of ur message please, if you click on the picture it will take you to the adopt page where the name is! def put why you want them (this is p important i think), maybe future plans, some character development, etc...please be honest, and write as little or as much as you want. i also want all of these kiddos below to go to people who plan to be / already are relatively active in the community so they don't just sit around!

i will be less picky about these cets but that does not mean to not put effort in! pm me!
ImageImage

and this is my first cet - i would love for her to go to a nonowner OR someone with less than 3 viscets who is looking to be an active part of the viscet community! (so yes, nonowners / less than 3 owners get an advantage(: ) pm me!
Last edited by legendari on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i don't play anymore, but i will be dropping by now & then c:
| she/her | cancer
hyrulian gypsies camelot riders
legendari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jolteon » Thu Dec 21, 2017 2:23 pm

@legendari - gonna miss you dude! its so generous of you to give away your viscets <3
@prince audric - good luck finding someone to make items for Kenway! congrats on him, he's very pretty c:
@mint - MMM those lines are ADORABLE
@bequen - welcome to the community! congrats on your first, she's so pretty!
@imogen - OMG your art is so good <3 good luck on commissions!
@leeaboo - hi! good luck on finding relationships for your viscets and getting that c$!

-----

little readoption up for you guys c:
pretty much inactive here now </3
my discord's rhylie#9299 if you need to contact me!
jolteon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Matreats » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:07 pm

@legendari - Ah- that is so generous! <3 I love all of your babies so much aahhhhh

──I AM LOKI, OF ASGARD!─────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
──────────────AND I AM──
┌────────────────────┐
hello! my name is matreats c:
I love art, well-written characters,
and I love to roleplay as well ☆

RP characters
eldemore

└────────────────────┘
──BURDENED WITH─────────
┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅┅
───────GLORIOUS PURPOSE

Matreats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:34 pm

@jolteon man i'm sorry you don't connect! she's lovely though, so i hope she finds a great new home c: <3
    @legendari aww, i'm gonna miss you ): i'll definitely try for one of your readoptions <3 take care of yourself and enjoy life! i wish the best for you c:
    @prince audric i'd help but i'm actual garbage at items RIP;; good luck finding someone to help you!
    @mint they're so frickin cute! <3 i had a blast coloring them in c;
    @bequen aaaa i absolutely love her! congratulations on your first viscet c: i wish you the best of luck finding relationships for her!
    @LEEaboo what cute lines! <3 i hope you get lots of business on em~

sorry to be a bother;
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShimmerSolarPets » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:22 pm

Replies

@ true knight - That's one awesome legendary! You did a great job with it ^^ I don't have the time to try out, but I wish everyone luck.
@ jolteon - That's an amazing viscet, and I hope you can find a good home for them c:
@ legendari - It's always sad to see a member of the community leave, but I wish you the best in life ^^ I hope you can find good homes for your viscets.
@ Mint Chip - Those are amazing gift lines <3
@ Bequen - Congrats on your first viscet!!
@ ImogenEquine - Wow, that's some gorgeous artwork ^^ Good luck with the commissions!
@ Prince Audric - Congrats on your first viscet! c:
@ LEEaboo - Welcome to the fanclub, and good luck with those color-ins! Those are some cute lines <3

Ad Post
Last ad post in page: ...literally page 563 - Link

I'm still alive Wow, just how long have I been away from the fanclub? ...though I stalk it on a daily basis XD

So, a few months ago (like, in May), I received a T1 MYO from the wonderful Razors. I figured it's time to search for an artist to make it into a reality (because I don't trust myself to do it right XD), and I've got the permission from Mint Chip to start looking for an artist. So, um... I've actually got a pretty good idea of what I want (I've even drawn it), though I also encourage artist creativity and it doesn't have to be an exact copy XD . If anyone is willing to do it for me, please PM me. I can pay in CS pets and C$ (depends on the sum) if necessary.

Aside from that, I've gotten a few new viscets since my last post and I'd like relationships for all my viscets c: They can all be found here. Please PM me if you're willing to offer some ^^ Also, I'm happy to help out with relationships for those seeking some for competitions (though I might be entering for the crystal legendary, but I'm happy to help with relations even if I'm entering).

By the way, good luck with the Winter Event adopts, everyone!! Also, happy holidays~
ShimmerSolarPets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vigilante Wolf » Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:55 am

Replies;;
@ShimmerSolarPets, Good luck on finding an artist for your custom!! :o
@True knight, gaaah I love the winter legendary <33 you did amazing on them!!
@legendari, That's really generous of you :,o sad to see you go though
@bequen, hey welcome :o I mean this is coming from someone who's also new to the community but haha

--

Hey!! I'm new, well new the the community not really to viscets, but aha I thought I should finally pop out of the bush and actually not be sorta lurking around the community and popping in for adopts at time to time. I'm sorta an old friend to true and lex long long time ago

aNYWAYS, I've had my bab Yu for quite a while now and after months of deciding how to develop him I finally figured something out and now am looking for relationships for him!

Yu is sort of a mercenary samurai. He's a bit cocky and overconfident. He also likes to joke around a lot, though he has a bit of a short temper (over things like mario kart,,, haha.). But he's more of a ":) what did you just say to me" angry guy if you ever anger him. His design is obviously after Yu Kanda from D gray man so I tried to make him not much like the actual "loving" Kanda.

Yu loves animals. He's fine with kids but oh man animals. Animals are his things ;o. With kids he'd be the one who tells embarrassing stories and makes dad jokes. But also likes giving life advice cause hes that kinda guy.

I have some things developed for his story? It's kinda a "???" rn but I believe true and I talked it out and he is related to Yuri cause they look similar.

But if you're interested in forming relationships with him pm me :o!! I'm also kinda looking around for possibly breeding him so ah pm me about that as well. That's all have a great day and happy holidays!
━━━your━
░░░░░░░░
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
link - link - link - link
text text text text text text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Vigilante Wolf