➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby Mint Chip » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 am

🎃 Happy Halloween 🎃
Trick or Treat? To find out highlight this post to see the hidden message written in the space below!
Now revealed for all~

Treat!!
Everyone gets +1 to their custom limits!
+
Oct. 31st - Nov. 3rd only I am allowing MYO tickets to be purchased via C$.
PM me for details prices; will be listed here.

conversion: 18 c$ = 100 pts = $1 usd
T0 = 144 c$ | T1 = 180 c$ | T2 = 324 c$ | T3 = 396 c$
***limited to only 2 tickets purchased per user/person

-------------------------
Also I have a couple other announcements;;
-------------------------

November's hatchery/nursery month will play out a little differently than our typical months do. I'll explain that in full momentarily. This will be the last hatchery & nursery opening for the remainder of the year. The reason for this is that Mid-November throughout the remainder of this year is I want everyone to worry more about spending time with their families and enjoying the season than working about batches. I also want this time to be spent on getting us completely caught up before next year. It'll be a much needed break for our nursery and hatchery artists. Now in light of the fact that we won't have a December opening and we'll be closing down on the 15th of November; the hatchery/nursery will work somewhat different this time and here's how. Instead of it being either 2 Hatchery & 0 Nursery or 1 Hatchery & 1 Nursery or 0 Hatchery & 1 Nursery--- I will be allowing for 3 submissions this month per user ID. This will be split up either 2 Hatchery & 1 Nursery | 1 Hatchery & 2 Nursery. No more than 2 max of any kind in either and I feel like that's relatively fair based on how we typically run it. c:

So to recap;;
    next month is the last hatchery & nursery opening for the year.
    instead of only have 2 posts per user ID - for November only it'll be 3 posts per user ID.
    can be split up either of these 2 ways only: 2 Hatchery & 1 Nursery OR 1 Hatchery & 2 Nursery.

Hatchery opening will be 1st - 7th ;;
      any pairings will be able to post from the beginning / so no waiting x days before posting single parents posts or female x male breedings; etc c:

Nursery opening will be 8th - 15th ;;

Also I wanted to remind everyone that the Ultra Batch Potions need to be used in this next hatchery/nursery opening if you want them to count for this year's limit. Those potions count for whatever year's limit they are posted in; not in the year they were purchased in. So please keep this in mind if you intend to use them.

Edit///
    And there's been a small rule amendment. The staff collectively voted in favor of this change.
    Due to the confusion it has caused in the past PPS currency adopts no longer count as currency adopts.
    They just count as normal PPS(s); so currency PPS are now limitless to adopt same as regular PPS adopts. c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:57 pm

No replies this time, but I wanted to ask for help!

I'm trying out for the tri-tail legendary and I need art, characters/relationships to add in the story, and critique!

I'm willing to pay for the art with pets and c$, or pets, and I'm willing to do art trades!
All characters that are used in the try out will be drawn, so if you let my use on of your viscets, expect free art of them! For critique, Here's My form so far! Just pm me if you want to help with either, art, critique, coding, or if you want to have a character added into the story! Thank you so much if you do, and if you ever need help with any of y'alls try out forms, I'm willing to help!

Also, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[ credit ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Nov 01, 2017 2:33 pm

@Cyberdragon725, congrats on your year anniversary! It's great to have you in the community! <3
@Mint Chip, awesome! can't wait to post some batches!
@NurseGlowButt, I hope you find some art! I can offer some as well and a few friends. And that's a beautiful form!

Hello everyone! I hope all is well and that everyone is having a Happy Halloween <3
Just wanted to introduce some new babes and a few other things.

Introductions!
This is Luka, he was a RU and I'm very happy to have him.
He works along side Yakata, and Thaddues as a Soul Reaper.
He gives off the cold shoulder but he really is a big sweet heart!

This little stutter bug is Lilac. She's a ball of energy and is mates with Yakata.
She is always willing to go the extra mile for someone and always tries to help
out with something. She can be a bit overwhelming, but all in all she's really fun.

And last but not least Skull Kid! LoZ is one of my favorite games
and I've always wanted a viscet based on one of the characters.
And Skull Kid is on of my favorites, even though he is the bad guy.
But his story is really deep and he's just a cool dude if you put aside
the whole wanting to smash the moon into clock town.
Anyways Skull Kid is an ornery one.
Always playing pranks on others and getting into trouble.
He doesn't get along with other all that well and prefers to be alone.

Edit

Ohh I almost forgot about this amazing girl! This is Olivia. I just won her today. Still working on her so no real info for her yet c:

A few more things before I go!
I'm trying out for Viscet #1975 and I need some art done of them. I'm caught up in commissions for other people and would like a more variety of art in my form. I need two more pieces of them. I can pay in C$, Pets, and Tokens! PM me for more info.
Also that being said I', opening up commissions right now, I see that a lot of users need art for competitions. I don't have set prices it's "Offer what you think it's worth." and I takes pets, c$, and USD. PM me if you are interested.
Thank you guys!
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DogLife. » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:58 pm

Hi everybody!

@Ash Wolf those are some gorgeous new Viscets!
@NurseGlowButt good luck! You form looks amazing so far!
@Mint Chip thank you so much for opening another slot! It'll make people's Halloween!

I am (possibly) trying out for the Halloween Tri Tail legendary but I am really nervous and don't think I am good enough tbh. I am looking for friends and Enemies and art for my character of Karou, so if you can help out at all, pm me please! I have pets I can offer, not much else at this point of time though.

It's my birthday next month! So I am trying to get hold of a custom ticket to get a bab I have been dreaming of brought to life (I have two T1 cut on ideas atm, but no tickets so they are non existent atm). I am looking for cs as I don't have DA and can't pay in USD. As the window closes tomorrow I don't think ill be able to get one either. But if anyone wants to help out, help is appreciated! I've managed! Huge thanks to Mint and Razors, you guys are awesome!
Have a great day people!
Last edited by DogLife. on Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

┌──────────────┐
Coding Art Credit Avatar Credit
My Viscets Gypsy Viscets link

● ● ▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬ ● ●

ImageImageImage
Hi! My names DogLife., and I'm your
average girl here! I love dogs,
swimming, coding and reading.
I am mainly here for the Viscets,
but feel free to PM me!

└──────────────┘

DogLife.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 am

@Doglife Happy birthday!! (Extra early)
@ Ash wolf Wow, what amazing additions! I adore Lilac, beautiful colors!
@NurseGlowButt I got to read a little bit and skim over the rest, but so far that looks fantastic! You're doing amazing!
@Mint You're so awesome <3
@Wolfwithwings Good Luck! That's one of my favorites from this event!
@Cyberdragon Happy Viscaversary! :)

There are a lot of people looking for relationships for their contests, so I figured I'd put my guys out there again. They are always open for use, just let me know first. If you are looking for something specific, let me know and I will try and match you up with someone who I think fits what you need. As long as I have them, anyway.

You can find my characters here > https://razorscharacters.weebly.com/

I am always happy to help, if you need it, and I love throwing around ideas.

Good luck to everyone who is trying out for those amazing viscets! I wont be able to, but I will enjoy watching and reading!

:)
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:18 pm

Hi there everyone! Just popping in looking for someone to help me with an OOC breeding with my Marceline!

I have an idea about building her character more, and this involves her where she either makes the mistake of falling head over heels for someone before finding out they dont care about her (ends up having a kid) or the viscet decides that they don't work well together, causing alot of stress and change in the once day-dreaming Marceline. Having the child would have her want to prsue more to properly care and show her child that getting older doesn't mean its over. It's a basic idea typed wise but there really is more to it.
I am open in it being in cannon though if your OK with your viscet involved but id understand if not!

Please pm me with the said viscet. This would be my first viscet breeding so id be happy to have the kiddo but if not id be happy to at least know the child knows of her if not the father.

Thank you!
Ky~

Code: Select all
@Razors YOur awesome for offering your viscets for relations/help and such. It helps with all the halloween tryouts for sure!
@DogLife.  I hope you were able to get help or able to speak to someone in some way regarding it. Never sell yourself short.
@ •Ash Wolf• Nice job, Olivia is awesome, i hope we can talk at some point if you dont get any offers/pms :)
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░

══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══
L I N K S ::
[My Trello/Art progress]
[My DA]+[My Viscets]

B L U R P S ::
Thank you tenlittlesoldierboys
For your help with my
signature!
All rights go to Warner Bros.
+ J.K. Rowling
PFQ! Click Here For MEH?
══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══ ══

░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenAxolotl » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:54 pm

@Mint- oh man! This is awesome! I really want to do this! I even have an idea of what I want done! This is really nice and awesome of you!
@kydashing- good luck on finding a partner for your ooc breeding. I only have one that would fit to be able to do it but his design doesn't really mesh well with hers though
@Cyberdragon- congrats on being a member here for a year! Here's to hoping there's many more for your presence here!
@Razors- you're awesome for being so helpful like that
Okay, so as I mention earlier, I've had a custom in mind for over a year now, but I'm c$248/396 (I sent $15 to convert to c$ but CS I didn't get the 180 c$ and I'm mad about that so I'm no longer 90 c$ off), (Thank you so much Razors, Kaoruthewolf, and •Ash Wolf• for getting me the necessary amount of c$ for my dreamie myo! You guys are the best!)
Last edited by QueenAxolotl on Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:59 pm, edited 3 times in total.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ my viscets ]

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xart trades are open!
xAsk me about commissions!
xMercy main!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
[ credit ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
QueenAxolotl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:57 pm

I know I have only posted like one time on this fc? But I've been watching ever since, and I actually was able to buy my second viscet!
This is Vamp! He is a very spooky viscet and loves to pull innocent tricks, though they normally don't go very well since he's super clumsy. I think he needs to be protected lol.

That's all, really. I will be trying to get more involved with the community as my little hoard of viscets grow!

@NurseGlowButt ahhh I have 0 C$ DX but your art is precious! Good luck!!
@Kydashing she is so pretty. Good luck finding a breeding partner!!
@Razors I'll PM you in a bit! Your characters are goals <3333
sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:15 pm

No replies for now, it is late and I'm a goof ;u; I may edit them in tomorrow ^^;;;;;

Buuuut just wanted to throw this here ^^
(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sabatea » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:47 am

@Kydashing - I don't have an OC for that sadly, I just wanted to say that Marceline is absolutely gorgeous <3
@Trash Mammal - Congratulations on your second viscet! I love his name, it fits him so well
@howlingtothestars - Ah man do I wish I had some points. What a gorgeous viscet <33

Hey guys, so I've been inactive for quite a while here. I just started college this past semester and it has really eaten up my time. As much as I would like to think I'll eventually have the same amount of free time again, I really just don't. I've decided to officially retire my position as a Viscet artist. My time as an artist has been absolutely wonderful and I truly enjoyed making adopts and talking to staff and those of you who were trying out for adopts. I will remain in the community, but I'll likely be pretty inactive.

Thank you all for this wonderful experience <333

X
X
X
XXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Maplestar image © Chimerect
Sabatea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery