➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby kiffell » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:02 am

-no replies-

Hey guys! so im trying out for the tri tail legendary, and im looking for a few relationships and art!
As for relationships im looking for one friend, some allies, and a few enemies that were friends before
Ill explain the character i have in mind once you pm me

as for art, i have dA points and tokens, as well as an art trade if anyone in interested in that!

---------------------------------------------------

i also made this little thing that i will be doing color-ins of, im only doing viscets with no mutations/small mutations (ears, noce,
eyes, etc) For tokens and points if anyone is interested in that as well, its PWYW i guess, but please be reasonable
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby elliott. » Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:33 pm

howlingtothestars: beautiful cets! mine are always open for relationships
piefan: cute cets as well! same as above
kiffell: good luck getting relationships and art

just a quick post to say -

i think this world needs more memes. there hasn't been one in a bit, especially made from one of the originals. but i don't want to make any other meme.

feel free to offer anyone, but keep this mind:
- im looking for different patterns / mutations, as most of the current memes are basically the same format.
- if you have two or more memes ill probably suggest adopting. everyone needs the love.

i dont know when ill be able to breed next, but as soon as a slot for me is open ill breed for the new meme. just send a pm with "meme" in the title and ill look. 💜

note :
im not all too interested in gaining another meme so unless i truly love the babe or you have two or more memes they may go to you c:

EDIT; we'll be breeding micah, not elijah !! ooc kids, too, as micah has a loving mate
EDIT #2; THEY DONT NEED TO HAVE EDITS
elliott.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:21 am

@kiffell I'd love to do art of the Legendary for you, kif :) And I'd love to offer up relationships !

@invincible llama Ah sorry, I don't have that kind've 'cet ;/ Although, the custom I'll hopefully be getting soon will kinda look evil XD Good luck!

@howlingtothestars I really like Raven. All the dark and red colors blend together so perfectly !

@Mint Chip I hope you find the right archivists! ^^

@Squeeze What a beauty! I love your freckled baby, the scales really add to the design ^.^

@corrosive_limes I love Du'an's character, I read your original form and absolutely LOVED it, to be honest, I thought you'd win the main viscet. Also -- that art of Prince Kyne is just, so good.

@james. Wow. Just, wow. Alex is gorgeous, their design is great as well!

@Kydashing Bootiful crystal baby! Looks like glass<3

@SilverSamurai Well, you don't have to wait any longer, they're open now! c: Btw Krosis is so pretty ! I'm getting a bone shell viscet soon too as a b-day present! :) (payed for by me XD)

I went on vacation on Wednesday, but now I'm really back! And wow, what beautiful Legendary's. I can't wait to see the other event 'cets that'll be coming out soon<3 But, I won't be trying out for either Legendary's, which means . . .

I would totally be willing to do art of the Halloween Legendary's for people's forms! :)

Now opening commissions! I love doing viscets, so please, don't hesitate to check out my art shop! ^-^
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Trompy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:36 am

No replies this time guys :3

I just wanted to let you know I need more entries for this darling; I've extended the comp to the 30th!

"Be loyal to what matters." ~Arthur Morgan

About Me
He/They
Transmasc
ADHD/Autistic
Always ISO more Warrior Cats! Trade me <3

ImageImageImage
~Trompy
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby VAALRAVN » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:21 pm

@ ~Trompy, I hope more people enter, they have a really nice
    design! And good luck to those entering.
    @ ~Teya~, good luck on getting commissions! You have such a
    nice art style!
    @ Squeeze, ahhh can't wait to see the meme-tastic babe!
    @ kiffel, oml what an adorable YCH, I'll message you about
    buying one if I have some time!
    @ howlingtothestars, what beautiful babes, all my 'cets are
    open for relationships if you need any!

Now! Time to show off my YCH! It was actually just meant for me, but after getting some positive feedback I decided to put it up as a YCH! You can get it on DA, if yo want to pay with points, USD, and it'll be linked below on the image. Shading is free, of course!
    The base price is 15C$, edits being + 3C$. You can pay with pets on my WL, or Tokens, I haven't a set price for Tokens yet, so we can talk about that one! Message me if interested!

xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gp5 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:09 pm

@Vesinir very cute! <3 i love the way you drew the hat and the expression
      @ trompy hes cute! lol he looks mad but tbh i would be 2 if i had toilet paper on me >:0
      @ teya i hope you get business! you are improving every day
      @ kiffel gl on finding ppl! very very cute pixel tho omg
      @ mintchip congrats to the both of them ! !
      @james sweet chars bro :03 jelly of how much time you have to develop
      @silv aaa yee krosis is a beaut

@mackstar Finn looks like hitman and i love it
      @DVA online congrats on your girl!
      @skye congrats on emmy :D and that art is wicked!!
      @juice box congrats on torygg, he's super cute! i like his character, the town deserves that curse tbh

i'm just posting real quick to say I have a YCH UP. It's my first one, and i'm nervous aa. I want to see how much my art is worth, so yee. check it out maybee ?? <3 hope everyone has a great halloween! blasts off to binge watch netflix
gp5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snuggle_Bean » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:04 pm

@Trompy~ such a cute adopt <3
@Vesinir Love the ych <3
~Teya~ Lovely art!

Hey guys its been a while since i had posted here it feels like <3 i have some things to say i have been very busy with life and school and trying to get some things done! to all i owe art to my gimp is not working so it has took me some time to animate all the color ins. i will be finishing those soon. after i finish all the color ins i will be closing them for a while and working on my custom lines not doing anymore color ins. so i will be opening that soon once my color ins are finished.

next i am really wanting the legendary pixie wing and i need help with art!!! perferably helping me color in the viscet on my lines and possibly looking to get some art ordered too!! if u can help me please let me know. i have 2 art lines created so far tht i need help coloring in if u can help please pm me these are the lines for the tryout!! if u can help me color in the legendary i can pay in pets or a headshot of ur viscet!!!

XXX
XXX

i am also almost finished with my character storage well just my viscet part lol but i am getting there!!!
Snuggle_Bean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantom » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:06 pm

No replies this time, as I am in a rush.

So recently I've found out that my cat is struggling with a possible bone cancer for at least the past month, and that we have to put her down. My lovely little nearly 18 year old is very dear too me, having her with me for my life. I'm going to be taking a hiatus, not sure how long as other things are messing with my silly little life. I am going to enter one Halloween contest if I have the time/motivation to do so. If you need to pm me, I will be on from time to time, just to see if I am contacted, but I won't be posting much at all nor will you guys be seeing me. I know this is kinda silly to tell you all, but I feel like I've gotten close to this community and at least deserve to have a small idea as to what's going on.

Hopefully when I'm back I'll be a lot more lively.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:21 am

Replies wrote:@~Phantom I'm sorry to hear that, phantom. I hope things get better for you! If you ever just want to chat, my pms are always open! <3
@skyler1515 Ah! Best of luck finding Art! XD I'd offer assistance but I'm going for the pixie wing too. I look forward to seeing your form!
@ratatouille. Your ych's are killing me here. LOL, those look so amazing!!!
@vesinir oooh so spoop. XD I love those lines, ngl.
@~Trompy come on, Man! Your killing me with these awesome designs! X'D

SO, it's been a long time since I've posted on here but here I am! I'm actually just getting back from convention so in gonna be a bit slow this next week yet as I update everything. During my disappearance however, I've missed some very important dates. First up, I've crossed my one year anniversary of being a member of the viscet community! It was back on the 12th of October and heck,
This past year has changed my life so much. I just want to give a big shout out and hug to all those who helped me grow and improve myself throughout this past year. <3 There's been so many great memories, from winning my first legendary, to being on staff, everything has been absolutely amazing and I have a wonderful community of people to thank for this!

Now, onto the next dates I've missed or have coming up. XD With my one year anniversary having passed, I now have quite a few first birthdays coming up! That being said, I'll introduce to you guys each viscet who has a birthday this month or last month, mainly since I've been really bad about not doing so. Here we go!

And to solve any confusion, I'm claiming their birthdays to be my official date of ownership rather than the day they were created.
Tabitha wrote:
Tabitha
Homosexual~Female~Mate is Cadence

art by; steampunkvale
Tabitha Was the first viscet I ever won and,
Ultimately became the foundation for an addiction stronger than I could've resisted. XD She's the niece of Charlie, adopted sister of Molly, and is pretty much your average 'farm to fame' story. Growing up, she'd always enjoyed playing music and it was her dream to one day move to the city and start a career with it. So when she graduated high school, Charlie surprised her by giving her a suitcase, a ticket, and a years rent on an apartment in the city. When she arrived, she ran into an old friend, Cadence and Cadence's little sister Zana. Cadence was the rock of support that Tabitha needed, and being a drummer sealed the deal. The three ended up creating a rock band, which would later include Elijah, a young orphan who just so happened to be an awesome base. Now the small family lives happily ever after, becoming one of the most liked rock bands of their time.

Charlie
Heterosexual~Male~Mate: Amarilla owned by DauntlessDivergentC

'Uncle Charlie' is a man of good old southern hospitality.
He grew up in a time when a child was pretty much fully responsible for taking over the family business. All his life he was told that the family farm was his future, and over time he accepted this. He threw away his dreams of becoming a country singer in order to meet his family's expectations. He was still young when his parents were killed, leaving him responsible with taking over the farm. Eventually he learned to love it, and became extremely grateful for his home once Tabitha was left to him. She Is one of his greatest prides, and he's always happy that she got to fulfill her dreams. What she doesn't know was that Charlie worked his butt off to scrounge enough money together to send him to the city. in the meantime, he met Amarilla. She was a lady of the finest kind, her joyful spirit and love of animals allowing her to fit perfectly into the family. When Molly was adopted by them, the small family would often find themselves on the front porch of their old country home, Charlie and Tabitha strumming their acoustics, Molly on Violin, and Amarilla lifting her voice to the sky as the family celebrate the joys of being alive.

Cyrus
Male

Cyrus was the first official Guardian. He was the first friendly viscet that Kamali met when the crystal guardian fled his village, and back then the two children set out to face the world. Cyrus wasn't always an orphan though.
He was born into an ancient dessert civilization, one that eventually became consumed and swallowed by darkness and corruption. He was a servant in the house of the Emperor at the time however his family made him flee the sands to escape the darkness. Abandoned by the world, he managed to find a viscet who could connect to him with a deeper understanding. Though Kamali was still a child at the time, the two had been matured by the trials of life. They faced the world as brothers and Cyrus vowed no one would hurt kamali. He would not lose his family again. Then came a day when Cyrus just wasn't strong enough. He was killed with Kamali watching on,
And the last thing he saw was anger filling Kamali's eyes. Kamali revived Cyrus using the magic in his crystals, making the young viscet into the first immortal guardian. Time passed and Cyrus found that, due to the magic in the crystals, he could catch glimpses of the future. However, knowing the future can have a harsh price. He became paranoid and angry, frustrated with the lack of faith that people showed in his visions. He was the only one who refused to trust Asher and, though he feels that he should have pushed his vision more, he's still grateful for the fact that others have begun to take him more seriously.

Asher and Riley are next up on the birthday list, though I'll introduce them a bit later into the month, as their birthdays come a bit later.

And last but not least, as the holiday season draws nearer I've been plotting another rp attempt! This one won't be limited to the holiday season like my last one and I'm actually here to ask if anyone has any ideas they'd like to see in a Roleplays? Just pm me your ideas please! XD I'm really looking forward to this and I know you guys will have a good time! It'll probably still be a bit before it comes out, as I'm very behind in my work, but be sure to keep an eye out for it!
xxxx my fren
xcreaterazoralexhowl
xbettajamesmiloyugi
xblutengu
xxx x COLLEGE‼‼‼
x blu helped coding siggg.
xxxxxx ^Precious Blu Bean
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
x To Do ::
✁ Full time job! Growin up
✃ plz send help
✁ Make adopts
✃ Update that toyhouse
✃ Do your gosh darn homework
✃ Stop failing college
✃ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
✃ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
✃ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

━ ⭐ ━ ━ ━ ━ 🌑 ━ ━ ━ ━ ⭐ ━x
My Website - TH - DA - The Tribe
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:14 am

No replies this time, but next time is a yes!
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hey I'm going for a Halloween Event viscet! He is this guy: http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/i ... 1509317328 and I need art of him! I'll give two rares + tokens to get a headshot of him yelling or him enraged and before you ask, yes I'll credit you! Any help is appreciated~ Found a person!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me