➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2 - Announcement pg706

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

So we're still in the process of moving to dA fully and trying to get everything caught up still

but we do have our discord server set up, check it out c;
28%
YAAASSSS :D
42%
Oooooo :O
30%

Total votes : 43

Re: ➢ ᴠɪsᴄᴇᴛ ғᴀɴᴄʟᴜʙ ➢ V2

Postby corrosive_limes » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:35 pm

--> replies wrote:@WolfwithWings38 and @Wobbueffet- Welcome back! I look forward to seeing you two around more in the future! c:
@juice box. - Chiasa is really cute! Loving the green and pink contrast <3 Her concept also sounds super cool. Tea and myths = A++
@kiffell - Adorable Viscet! I love their colors. Congrats to their future owner <3 Every time I look at their hair all I can think of is this. Oooh, may end up ordering from your shop! :o
@Manufactured - Welcome to fanclub! Hope to see you around more! c: Gravity is an absolutely stunning Viscet oml <33 Reminds me of space and rubies at the same time <3 His personality sounds really cool so far :o If you're ever looking for OOC breedings with him, HMU
@LOCW_Bluestarwarrior - Welcome back! Oooh, can't wait to see what you make! Your style is super cute ;v;
@cyberdragon725 - Gorgeous YCH ;o; I may end up caving in and bidding because w o w

Ahh it's been a while since I last posted ;v;
This is probably gonna be a long post, I have quite a bit of stuff to cover.

First off, I'd like to mention that my last 3 GA design from September are posted!
ImageImageImage
I'm super honored to have been able to design for Viscets! It was so much fun and the community is so great, and I hope everyone enjoyed my designs as much as I did making them <33
With that, I'm excited to say that I just got the news that I'll be a GA for October too!! <33
I'm not sure when my first design for October will be up, but hopefully it'll be soon <3

On top of that, I won my second Viscet today and I'd like to introduce him!
His name is Tokala and he's a very protective and stubborn Viscet who lives in a small village with his mother, father, and three younger siblings. His father works as a fisherman, and ever since the war broke out, he hasn't been home much and has been struggling to make enough money to support their family of six. Tokala dropped out of school and spends his time working around the village in the morning and hunting and helping his mother in the evening. He's a self-taught archer, and isn't entirely above stealing necessities when it comes to caring for his family - not that they know.

More information about my Viscets can be found here! Though it's still pretty empty as I'm still working on getting everything set up and filled out ^^;

I did a couple sketches just over a week ago and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in YCH's / color-ins on these lines or if they'd like to see more sketches added to the second?
ImageImage
The first one is lined, though doesn't have any lines for normal manes since Mika has a mist mane, and has four layers of shading, which would make it difficult to edit. However, it's in pixel so it should be relatively easy to fix up shading and coloring layers. If people are interested, I'll probably make a new post and start making the necessary edits to make it a bit easier to work with.
The second ones are just sketches right now, so they can be easily altered. I can also add more, and possibly make it a sort of Viscet sticker pack and/or offer multiple color-ins off it for various prices?
I'm not accepting any offers right now, just trying to gauge interest to see if I should, or I may just make them giftlines, I'm not sure yet.

Lastly, one question out of curiosity. I was thinking about various mutations, when I started thinking about mane mutations and it occurred to me to wonder;
Would mist mane work with mane edits?
I'm not even sure if it's work or if they'd cancel out, or if it worked, would the mane edit be normal mane but the rest be made of mist, or would it all be made of mist?
If mist mane works with mane edits and the whole thing is mist, that would be quite the sight to see.

Heh, sorry for the monster of a post. It's been a while since I last posted and I had quite a bit of stuff I wanted to talk about ^^;
_
-

they/them
unfortunately almost entirely quit, this site just doesn't spark joy for me anymore. (no my stuff is not available. if it was i would've made a thread for it)
occasionally log back on to search for references or old posts for character information, but not much more
i'm on toyhou.se @corrosive_limes if you want to credit me for a design / art that you have
my discord is also corrosive_limes if you really really need me for something
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:03 pm

*Long post warning. I don't remember what the limit is on images and I don't see it on the first page, but if this is too many I'd be happy to replace the pictures with links

Replies:
@Xayah wish I could have caught the stream, but I can't wait to see my headshot of Galen. I love your art style :)
@corrosive_limes I really like the viscets you've posted, and those sketches are lovely. I'd definitely be interested in a YCH of the second one
@kiffell What a gorgeous batch, so nice of you to put it UFA!

Hey everyone! I don't post here very often and I've gotten many new viscets since I was last here, so I thought I'd come and introduce all my cets. All except Ceres and Vasilios are open for OOC breedings, and most are always open for relationships, though unfortunately I have little time for roleplaying or anything of the sort. I'll just be summarizing their stories below, but you can read all when I have written for them so far here. I know it isn't much, between college and searching for a job I haven't had much time to develop them, but I promise they all have some sort of vague plan and aren't going unloved :)

Ceres. This babe is the first viscet I got, gifted to me by the lovely Wrathia. I don't have much of their lore written out yet, though I plan for them to be a deity of some kind.

Jeric. This guy is a charismatic thief with the basic rags-to-riches backstory. I really need to update his story and give him a bit more dimension.

Melantha. Our resident grumpy dragon lady who is likely guarding something. Or someone...?

Soren, my sweet poet boy. He has very sensitive eyes and has thus taken on a nocturnal life. He has a strange connection with the moon, and seeks out the perfect words to describe her.

Avellino, the son of Ceres and Jeric. He uses his father's ill-begotten riches to fit in with the high society of the city, but his mother's powerful blood flowing through his veins often causes strange things to happen at just the wrong moment.

Shalena. I have little planned out for her so far, though I do want to incorporate the element of smoke that she so resembles. Perhaps she sees visions in it?

Aster. He's best friends with Galen, and is often forgotten behind Galen's shimmering scales. One day he leaves to seek out adventure and show that he's just as great as his lovely friend. Perhaps he hears a story about a great beast guarding something, which leads him to Melantha.

Saraina. She's based on a peacock jumping spider, and I hope to get them somehow involved in her lore. I'm thinking that she'll be an artist, given a task by her patron to paint a rare spider. So, she travels to find one, encountering many obstacles on the way.

Amity. She lives in a very poor area with neighbors that may as well be family, and helps to feed them whenever she can.

Jasper. He's very shy, but has a love for dancing that overcomes his anxiety. His graceful movements attract attention of the immortal sort, and he becomes a deity's consort, only to be left behind when the god seeks new amusements.

Vasilios. I try not to pick favorites, but this is my baby. His story is a bit too long for me to summarize here, but you can read all of it (or at least what I have written so far) here.

Tara is yet another Viscet that I have no story planned out for yet. She'll likely be the queen of the land in which many of my other cets live.

Galen is my newest addition, and aside from him being friends with Aster, I'm not sure what to make of him yet. I'm thinking he may have feelings for his friend, and is devastated when Aster leaves him behind to seek out adventure. Perhaps he tries to follow him, and ends up going on a journey all his own.
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:17 pm

@AislingNyht
Everyone is gorgeous
(I love Aster kitty and Galen is stunning with his scales and color
@corrosive_limes
Lovely viscets glad for you that you got to be a guest artist congrats on that
also congrats on the viscet
@cyberdragon725
a lovely piece gl on the auction

Just wanted to show my new pps viscet Sketch :)
https://sta.sh/2cdpnkelpnu?edit=1
(also my others are there just in case you have not seen my earlier post)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serotonin. » Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:56 pm

replies wrote:@Catskitten - Sketch is so cute! Congrats!
      @AislingNyht - AHHHHOMG YOU WON THE LIONFISH i never knew that lmao i'm an awful person
      @Corrosive_limes - I love your gA adopts, that Halloween baby is a dream. I'll have to at least try out if I've got time.
      @Cyberdragon725 - still gonna steal one of those YCHs.
      @Xayah - Slept through your stream, but those commissions are gorgeous.

And now to introduce my newest baby, Ahzidal! A puppet master of sorts, this Doll was actually never intended to live, but there's mysterious magic at work, here.

And now for another brand-new addition to my little viscet clan, I've got Spice!

Just to signal-boost my giveaway, no entries yet! <3

I have one two T3 tickets to give out, to two users who currently have no custom viscets (or tickets!)
      I will be checking the archives, to keep everything fair.

Edit: I also have a T1 ticket, donated generously by Mint Chip, to add to this giveaway! There will be three selected winners!
      T3
      T3: Thanks to D-Send!
      T1: Thanks to Mint Chip!

There's more than one way to enter:
      You can nominate a friend who has no custom ticket, or you can nominate yourself. The only requirements are that the account is at least two weeks old, or older (and has shown some activity in the Viscet boards), and you don't have a custom.

Send me a PM with the title "T3 Competition". I want to know why you (or the user you nominate) deserves this ticket, what you plan to do with it. I wanna hear all of the details-- Design, story, personality, anything you have to offer. You can enter, and you can have friends nominate you, but this doesn't increase your chances of winning. It's based on what you're going to do and how you plan to use this, not a popularity contest! Prettying up is always a bonus but not required (I know PM's are a pain to code for). If it's a surprise for someone else, give me some sugar, then. Compliment other users in the Viscet community. Minimum of 300 words.

Given the nature of this contest, it's going to have plenty of time for everyone to enter who wants to.
      The current end date is October 15th. This is open to change.

[
serotonin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:43 am

@WolfwithWings38 Welcome back :)
@Wobbuffet glad to see you back around and hope to see more of you ^^
@juice box. ooohhh look at all the lovely babs! Congrats and if you need friends I have lots XD
@kiffell that's a beautiful bab, good luck to anyone who trys for it :)
@Χayah love the stuff you've been doing! I can't wait to see more ^u^
@Manufactured super cute lines, your babs look lovely on them :)
@Lex missed your stream yet again XD
@LOCW_Bluestarwarrior welcome back, can't wait to see what you do with your new program!
@•Ash Wolf• that's so very sweet of you!
@Χayah wow you've done some really awesome stuff in such a short time <3
@Cybers awe! That's so cute Cyber! I love the background and the leaves. Gives it a very fall feeling and the character is very cute!
@Corrosive_limes I love the adopts you've done this month! They're all so beautiful ^u^ And congrats on your new bab! I would also love to see more art from you and YCHs are usually super fun. ****Mist mane would not work with edits, since it is basically like a major mane edit itself.
@AislingNyht super congrats on all your new babs and if you want any friends for them let me know :)
@Wrathia how cool!! If you want another doll friend my lovely Amelia is always open for friends XD Also congrats on the beautiful new adopt too, Spice is lovely! If you want any pumpkin friends... I have Punkin, and Bundevara XD
--The non custom owner giveaway is beautiful and its lovely you're doing that! Congrats to anyone who wins you're all awesome <3

And on that note I have one adopt that's still up that counts as Sept's Main adopt here:
And this one that's up for dA auction for this month:

If you're feeling left out there, no worries I have two more that will come with the same howl, chibi, and scream pose and a different expression headshot. One of which will be a main adopt :)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:31 am

@AislingNyht Nice viscets dude, my fave is Vasilios! Maybe we could PM relationships?
@Grifforik Ohh nice adopts! I might go for the sugar skull looking one, but I'm not sure yet. Also that puppy one is soo cute I wish I had points, but I literally have 0!
@Wrathia Nice viscet, Ahzidal is sooo pretty! Spice is cute too.
@corrosive_limes Nice adopts, I've entered one of them and good luck judging all of them!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sup guys, I just have a question... When does the Halloween Advent usually start? I hope you guys have a good day btw!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:49 am

@WolfwithWings38 - on the thread our dates for release are already written down c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfwithWings38 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:56 am

@Mintchip Thank you!
Hey, this is me! WolfwithWings38! You may call me: WolfwithWings38, Wolf, WolfwithWings, and WolfyWingy Though I really don't know why you would XD ....... and in a nutshell I'm weird when I really want to be! I also don't mind trading... and also PM me if you want to talk or something, I won't bite!
My avatar is colored by me and is my new wolf OC, but lines are made by Vixey!
My Viscets Page Link!: viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3335559&p=105943506#p105943506
Image Image
WolfwithWings38

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:41 pm

Replies
@Cyberdragon725- Those are some nice lines, would bid bit don't have the money ;-;
@corrosive_limes- Beautiful designs definitely trying out for one!
@AislingNyht- Those are some cuties you got there c:
@Catskitten- Congrats! So adorable
@Wrathia- Those 'cets are cool! Love the patterns
@Grifforik- I will definitely be trying out for those c:

Hey guys just wanted to stop by and introduce my newest cutie Yakata and Kannagi!
Yakata is a mute so he can't talk, though Kannagi tends to talk for him. I'll be looking for friends for him c:
I also did a little sketch of them c:

And I'm still open for free sketches (like the one above) just pm me c: commissions are open too just offer what you want (USD, C$, Points)
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corgiboy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:55 pm

@ •Ash Wolf•
oml congrates on your new babe their so adorbs!!! I love their mane and the colors are just so beautiful
@Griff
I love the new adopt you made their super super ute eeeeek can't wait to see what else you have in mind <3 <3
@Wrathia
holly molly their a dream eekkk congrats o such a pretty babe <3 <3 <3

Hello i'm posting to say that my babes are open for ooc/ic breedings here
don't be afraid to pm me about it <3 <3
Also I'm on the look out for art of my viscets for people who are looking for CS pets/C$ or I could do an art trade in return
corgiboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me