~The Walking Dead Fan Club~

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Which death upset you the most

Jim
1%
Amy
4%
Sophia
13%
Dale
24%
T-Dog
17%
Lori
13%
Patricia
No votes
Otis
4%
Shane
7%
All of them
18%

Total votes : 356

Re: ~The Walking Dead Fan Club~

Postby satyrn. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:34 am

Mrs.Marone wrote:awww! you two guys are being so romantic! <3
I have a feeling that Glenn ends up being dead and I actually see Maggie in a leader position and she will never get together with another man, because she still feels so comitted to Glenn.

My rule is, if Daryl dies, I won't continue watching haha

My rules;{Yep im doin this shindig xD}
1-If rick or Daryl die then just stop watching,seriously that it the show just goes downhill
2-If Judith,Michone or Carl dies imma go on Hiatus, I DONT GOTTA DEAL WITH THAT
3-If the group never finds eachother or gets split up -cry- xD

Im now starting to do this drinking game thing with water xD
1-If a character dies -CHUUUUUUG-
2-When a zombie dies or is killed in an awesome way take a sip xD
3-Whenever someone tells a joke take a drink
4- Whenever carl acts grown up take a drink xD its so fun
    contact me on my toyhouse satyrn
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    artfight is also satyrn, just for reference.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:46 am

If Maggie or Tara die I'll probably be less interested in the show. I won't stop watching because it's still a quality show, it's just that I won't be as thrilled if my girls are gone x)
Maggie would make a good leader. She's totally down to Earth.
But I swear to god, if the writers make Maggie get pregnant BEFORE they find a cure for the virus (if there even is one), Imma flip out. I don't think Maggie or Glenn would be careless enough to do that though, Maggie knows first hand how it's not so cool to be a Momma in the apocalypse, I mean, she had to make the decision to cut into Lori. I love how no one assumes she's internally scarred from that experience. Or the experience of watching her own father get sliced up.
A lot of people say that Maggie doesn't 'care' about her family or the other people, just Glenn. And THAT rustles my jimmies, yo. She has gone through CRAZY stuff. Her whole family is dead except for Beth, who's hopelessly missing. The reason Maggie isn't flipping out and trying to find Beth like she tried to find Glenn when they were split up in Season 4 is that Maggie has NO idea where Beth could possibly be. With Glenn, there was no doubt that he was nearby.
Nobody's rallying up the search party for Beth because Daryl only saw that car once(well, twice including this newest episode. but she may not have even been in that car when he saw it for the second time).
Maggie is an unbelievably strong character. All this stuff and she's still focused on what's in front of her; the group. Not Beth. Not those who've died. Just what and who is in front of her and what's next. Those are leader qualities.

And y'know... I think I'd like to know more about Glenn and his family and his life before the virus... other than that he was a pizza boy.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry for my consecutive months of inactivity. Your boy here's doing that adult thing. Bummer, right? I still check CS once in a while so PM me if you're still around and wanna catch up <3 And yes, I'm still filling my signature with stamps like its 2010!
☣DeadRabbitHopes☣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:49 am

In all truth i never really did like beth,she kind of annoyed me //shot

Maggies ok in my book,shes dealt with soooooo much
People may call me heartless for not crying about hershel {omg hershel ;-; governor you beep!} but i ALMOST cried i just held back the tears,first time a tv shows ever made meh cry
    inactive on most social media/engaging sites including this one aside from art and events.
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Marone » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:23 am

wowowow spoilalert! :D

first of all Spooky!UK! you're hilarious and suuuure drinking game with water uhuh ;)

DeadRabbitHopes, I can see you're a huge Maggie fan! I really like Maggie as well and if Rick ever is going insane again like in season 3, she should be the leader!
I party with my pain
When you don't seem to come around
With fluids in my brain
We seem to get along just fine
I party with my pain
Johnossi - Party with my Pain
Mrs.Marone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby warriorcatlover1122 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:24 am

I will cry if Darrell or glen die. There my favorite people. I believe glen should be the leader.
warriorcatlover1122

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:26 am

Mrs.Marone wrote:wowowow spoilalert! :D

first of all Spooky!UK! you're hilarious and suuuure drinking game with water uhuh ;)

DeadRabbitHopes, I can see you're a huge Maggie fan! I really like Maggie as well and if Rick ever is going insane again like in season 3, she should be the leader!

Seriously,Too young for alcohol xD So im sitting here with a water bottle and my brothers looking at me like im crazy
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Marone » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:28 am

Good! Alcohol is baaaaad ;) Hey Spooky I just saw you like Adventure time! YAY where's the adventure time thread? :D

I think Glenn is great, but Maggie would still be the better leader. I don't know, she just hast the leader-vibe :D
I party with my pain
When you don't seem to come around
With fluids in my brain
We seem to get along just fine
I party with my pain
Johnossi - Party with my Pain
Mrs.Marone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:36 am

Mrs.Marone wrote:Good! Alcohol is baaaaad ;) Hey Spooky I just saw you like Adventure time! YAY where's the adventure time thread? :D

I think Glenn is great, but Maggie would still be the better leader. I don't know, she just hast the leader-vibe :D

Adventure time,cmon grab your friends,well go to very distant lands........
Maggie is quite strong and glenn can be unstable sometimes
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:56 am

The whole thing with "if soandso dies I'm not watching it ever again" is so stupid. If you're going to stop watching because your favorite character died then you were never a real fan to begin with. It's a zombie show. People are going to die. The story revolves around Rick and to an extent, Carl. It isn't feasible to kill off those two. Not yet.

Judith is long dead in the comics. I expect her to end soon. What I see is that they are trying to find a way to send her off that won't bring them a wave of hate. It's much harder to watch a baby die then to see a picture and some words. In my opinion they should've just left it at the bloody car seat.

*SPOILERS* Glenn is already dead in the comics. His head was bashed in at the hand of Neegan and his baseball bat. This opens up for more Maggie character development. She's already come so far but for her to lose everything opens up so much more.

Daryl, as much as I love him, will die. He's your cliche zombie badass character. Not crucial to the show.

Honestly, is that's what it takes to get all the "if soandso dies i quit" stuff off my feed, then so be it. I'd have already killed them off.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby satyrn. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:59 am

Official-Enjolras wrote:~Rules~
1.) Do not pick fights, I won't let it happen.
3.) Don't be rude.

Just going to pop that there because the first paragraph of that mad me a little bit angry,you could have said that nicer //shot

Maybe i should quit the fanclub if i get yelled at for my opinion........ EVERYONES ALLOWED A damn OPINION OK
    xxxx - icon
satyrn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me