Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby endless shelter;; » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:36 am

replies wrote:@Aeryn; gl trading and breeding!
@o k a h u i, goodluck on selling and congrats on that kalon!
@Cervidae, congratulations on your kalons!

===== Trading
I am putting Louise up for trade. I simply cannot connect with her, but i won't be too picky with the kalon(s) that are being offered for her edit wise. But perks are natural kalons! PM me if interested! Will take in more than one! (Literally looking just at design, and a rare myo is an auto!)

===== Looking for art!
I am looking for art of all my kalons! If you want to group them then Inna and Indemne can be paired together, Redtail's family can! All information of my kalons is in my signature, I can only pay in rares tho!
x
SILVER for monsters...
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
x- hello! i'm endless shelter;; i do happen to
x- be a lil inactive on here, but i do still exist!
x- slavic mythology, vampires, the witcher, and
x- my ocs are my current interests!
x-
x-
x- saff/ronnie - she/her - aro-ace
x- toyhouse - kalons

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xx... STEEL for humans.
endless shelter;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [Kalloween Poll]

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:51 am

Hey everyone! Sorry to pop in again so soon, but I have a few things I just can't wait any longer to say!

First of all, I got three beautiful kids in a batch between my Garrett and Callisto. Sixbane did an amazing job, and I couldn't ask for better kits! I don't have names yet, but I'm almost positive they are all girls. I've got personality snippets in mind, but names are always rather difficult. I want it to fit. Suggestions are welcome?

Next up, I have a problem. I have twenty-three kalons and have absolutely no idea how to keep track of them all. I don't think I can give all of them the attention they deserve. So...I'm looking to gift a couple kals. Both will be a simple pm "contest." Look at the closer requirements below!

For Angela, please send me a pm containing your favorite video game and why. It doesn't have to be Overwatch, haha, but yeah. Also, toss me a couple game suggestions! I need to expand my digital horizons...Ah, yes. Please title the PM "Angela - (your username)" just so I can keep track. If you don't do this, it won't count, sorry!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Favorite video game and why:[/b]
[b]Throw me some game suggestions:[/b]

For Jody, you must have two kalons or less. Please use this form with the title "Jody - (your username)" so I can keep track.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Link to your current kalons:[/b]
[b]Why you want them:[/b]

Both end tomorrow at HIGHHHHH NOOOONNN

Taking an interest check on my Kalons! Feel free to send offers for whoever. Just not my pirate fam, which includes Wesley, Marley, Chevron, Liberty and Corbin. And I won’t be trading Oliver or Patton. Warning: I am super duper picky, so don't feel bad if I turn you down. I love my children ^^'

@endless shelter;; - Good luck trading!
@cyborgishly- Pretty kals <3
@Cervidae- Jupet is such a cutie, congrats!
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenturo » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 am

@Silver Pandorica ; gorgeous kits o; goodluck with them!
      @endless shelter;; ; louise is so pretty! best of luck trading!
      @cyborgishly ; ooh good luck trading! o;

hello all ! i'm tenturo (ten for short) and i'm quite new to the kalon community ~ i recieved my first kal like a week and a half ago, or so? as a gift from a friend;
      he is on he old lines cx but i quite like him! i still dont have all of his details worked out yet, but i'd love to possibly breed him? any gender pairing is fine but i'd highly prefer to match him with a kal that wont have color palette clashing. pm me if you'd be interested c:

░░
    i promise
    ────────────────────────────
    l
    tenturo
    she / her
    gemini
    ⋯ ⋯⋯⋯⋯
    i am
    ⋯⋯⋯⋯ ⋯
    pansexual
    infp-t
    active
    ┌─── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ─┐
    [url]comms[/url] ⋅ kalscredit ⋅ [url]n/a[/url] ⋅ to-do

└─ ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ── ───┘
    '┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    '│─ ── ││ ── ─│
    '└─ ── ── ── ─┘
    ███
    ███
    ┌─ ── ── ── ─┐
    │─ ── ││ ── ─│
    └─ ── ── ── ─┘

'───────────────────────────────'
    worthy!!lxworthy!!
    [ ─`;.-' TO HOLD ─ ]l
    ┌ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┐
    you matter
    sleepy
    pms open <3
    comms open
    └ ┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄ ┘
    ── in your ───
    [`arms.❜'

tenturo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyar » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:10 am

Replies:

@grell sutcliff ;,
Ooh - I'm curious what your plans for the MYO are! You have some very lovely kalons but I don't have a common MYO to trade unfortunately. :) Some of them I've seen with you for so long it'd be strange to see with someone else, I think, but hopefully you're able to snatch up a great offer and get the MYO you're after! Best of luck to you and I hope that if (or when cough cough) you get the slot, it turns out exactly as you hope! :) You'll have to show us what you do with it, lol.
@BuzzyLee
I hope the stream went well! Those always seem like fun but I'm never available - ah man. I did end up sending a PM about the item but regardless of what you decide I hope you find a perfect offer and get exactly what you're after for it! :) I'll be looking to see if we get to see the results of the stream - it's really interesting to try out new styles and I'm curious what you're up to. :) It does seem like it's been a while since I've seen you around!
@Drasheep
Well hey - posting at all is a great way to start breaking the shyness! :) It's good to see you here! I definitely recognize the username - I'm not sure if I've caught a glance in nursery tickets or what but I'll hopefully be looking forward to seeing more of you around! :) I LOVE your chibis… aww… omg. Bummer I missed out, but I'm sure whoever did win the slot is gonna love it! :) I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for that… And I'm curious to see what you do with your new kits too! I remember seeing them - Sixbane does some great work and I was definitely drawn in by their snazzy designs. :) So it'll be neat to see what personalities grow up out of those little cuties!
@Aeryn;
Ooh - I wish there wasn't such a long cooldown/I didn't have so many plans because OOC breedings are a blast and I know you have some stunning kalons tucked away there. :) I hope you're able to find an awesome breeding and that you get a good number of kits to split! :) Oh gosh though - wow is Reagon stunning!! Omg. Now I'm REALLY wishing I had something to offer ah. I hope you're able to get a great trade for such a beautiful babe! Elise is pretty too but not so much my style - good luck finding a trade for her as well! :)
@okahui
Ooh - what a beautiful kalon! I did see that you'd won them actually - I'd been eyeing that contest though I never got it together to complete an entry. Your planet work was just lovely though - I'm so glad to see they made it to a loving home! :) I don't have any kalons in that line of interest but I hope you can find some great companions for them - and good luck selling the custom slot as well! That's such a nice deal for the community to be able to purchase from staff for a little discount - your hard work gets rewarded and we get a nice little deal too!
@Cervidae
What sweet little kids! Congrats on the readoption win and your soft soft new MYO! They're both just adorable. :) Lotte really reminds me of ice cream and pillows and all things light and fluffy. :) And what a sweet little kit too - I love the colors! Gosh I really wish I were more into trading sometimes because there are some real beauties that come up for trade and that little squirt is definitely one of them. I don't know why but the design is just really appealing to me. :) I hope you find a great offer or find a great personality to click with for them - I'll be curious to see where they end up, who they end up becoming, and I look forward to seeing them around!
@cyborgishly
Ah - good to see you around again! :) It's funny because I feel like you're always saying that you've been gone for ages right around the same time I'm back after having been gone for ages. Strange?? Maybe. I dunno. Life is going pretty well but I've been MEGA busy! I wish I had time for things like RPs, HCs, casual PM conversations… I'm a mess right now, let's be real. But you've got a really stellar MYO there - that HAIR I mean really. Plus I love the nose ring, it's such a sweet touch. :) I hope you can find some good offers on your little lad(y) there, and good luck with commissions as well! I remember seeing your art once upon a time and being pretty impressed so I hope that means you're gonna get some orders! :)
@endless shelter;;
Ah - I hope you're able to find that perfect offer soon! She's rather pretty and I'm always a fan of those rich neutrals but I don't really have anything to offer rip. And best of luck to you in your search for art as well! I've got things I need to be doing so I really can't go adding more onto my plate, but I wish! I'll be looking forward to what you are able to pull together though! :)
@Silver Pandorica
You've got a lot going on! What beautiful babies - I'm especially a fan of the sharp red top left! She's got some attitude in there I can see. :) Lol. I'm bad at names too - I tend to kinda have a weird naming style so I'll hold off on suggesting anything - though I'm curious to see what you do come up with! :) Good luck with your readoptions as well - I know the feeling of sometimes not being able to keep up with everyone at once - I've absolutely had that feeling! I try to rotate who I'm getting art of when I'm not being broke and not having anything to buy art with ahh or try out new relationships with someone I haven't done much with in a while. Though it's always a challenge when I can't even always sit down - so yeah. I get that anyway! And I know it's tough to pick winners for readopts too though - so I hope you can find the perfect home without too much heartache! Good luck trading too - I already sent you my not-allowed offer so yeah that's all I got lol.
@Tenturo
Welcome to the community! :) It's so great to see new members getting into the species! I hope you are able to find a nice breeding partner - he's got some really nice soft colors and a design that would definitely mesh with either a simple or complex design - which gives a lot of options! Kits are super fun though - I hope you can get the perfect partner kalon and a good batch of kits! :) I'll be keeping an eye on the nursery to see who you do choose when you get there - lol. :) But yeah - once again, welcome! :)

Hello everyone!! My goodness it's been so long. I've been SO busy with teaching things that I'm floundering a little bit - but I'm trying really hard to keep up and at least follow along with the FC! I do a lot of reading and not a lot of posting. :) Lol.
But I am doing a few things behind the scenes - so I do have a couple of things to share! :)

First, I have a couple of growths to show off!
Bliss was grown by the fantabulous Sixbane! What a sweetheart. She looks just lovely all big and pink. :) Little strawberry gal. I don't have a lot of her personality written up so it'd be a little tough for me to do relations right now - but I won't say you can't PM me either! She's Rita's and Cherry's daughter, and Bennet's sister!
And a very new growth - Calypso!! She was the first kit I ever got (wow!) and now she's finally all grown up! Her challenging design was tackled by the ever-talented riddlestyx and wow did she turn out lovely. I'm so excited! :) She has a bit of personality typed up in my signature and I'd love to revisit this little darling now that she's an adult. :) PMs for relationships welcome!

I also have a brand new face I don't think I've introduced yet!
Meet Soul (HM custom made by naumachy) - a marble statue brought to life as a companion for Solace - a final parting gift from the gods she left to descend to life on Earth. He's as new to the world as she is, though his soul had existed before this body. He's an ancient lost soul who was given another chance in the world, though without many memories from his former life. While he certainly has his curiosities about his mysterious past, for the most part, his eyes are focused on the future and what new things there are to discover in a vastly changed world. He's quiet, and doesn't seem to have the ability to laugh - but an occasional smile might peek through every now and then. Generally, he isn't terribly expressive, though coming into a body made originally of stone might have something to do with it.
For him, relationships will be pretty limited as he's not really one to leave the temple except with Solace at his side - and not exactly a people-person. I wouldn't be opposed to them though, if anyone is interested. I won't be doing romance for him, as I expect he and Solace will develop a relationship with one another.

I'm also excited to announce the soon-coming OOC litter between Rita and Idellia!
ImageImage
Karmel is making them and I can't wait to see how the lovely little kits turn out.
I wanted to announce this ahead of time though because I plan to put at least 1 kit up for adoption! If you might be interested in the combo - keep an eye out! :) I hope to get a contest sorted out and posted shortly after the litter arrives. That of course depends on when they're done so keep an eye out!

Ah let's see… what else?
Oh yeah! I did a little couple art of ango mcdango's Oliver and my Maurie!
I just love these guys. I'm so glad I finally had the chance to draw them!

And last of all I'd love to get some more art of my kalons! Links can be found in my signature - I'm really looking for any kind of art at all! Please do PM me if you'd be willing to take CS pets or FR currency for payment, as that's really all I've got right now. Thank you! :)
Have a good day y'all.
Please contact me here or on TH - I will no longer be using Discord!
Kyar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zaz » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:14 am

@tenturo he's so cute I'm crying!!!! welcome to the community doll <3 you can PM me anytime
    @Silver Pandorica I love the bottom one!
    @cyborgishly I love your myo from what I see, and good luck w/ everything !!! (:
    @kyar I'd love to see their babies !! exciting!

I made free gift lines! click the image to go them !

zaz ♦ she/they ♦ <3

buttermilks
ImageImageImage
zaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:02 am

@Tenturo;; welcome to the community, and congrats on your first kalon! I remember doing the shine edit on that one like, a super long time ago lol
@Kyar;; I get being busy, and I hope you're able to take breaks for yourself! congrats on all the new kalons/growths! i'm in love with Soul and Solace's story, it's so clever and interesting, and I can't wait to see more of them! gl developing their relationship!
@kitana;; aaaaa those lines are the cutest thing! that's so sweet of you to make them for the community! I really wanna color them when I have free time!

Streaming!
Again. I was drawing for 10 hrs yesterday, but I'm riding this motivation train until it burns out. I'll be working on my staff kalon, because I forgot today was the last day to put them out!

https://join.me/sakeandwhiskey

As always, please use CS names just so I know who's in the chat! Remember to check your name, in case JM changes it to the default when you come in!
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:21 am

Looking for an ooc breeding partner! I'm going to be receiving an autopass item in a trade soon, so I'm hoping to get a legendary kal! I'm hoping to get a partner with a kit picker item! My kals are linked in my sig, feel free to offer on basically anyone! Design does matter as well as edits!

Introducing Margot, gifted to me by the wonderful Zailune! Go love her!!

I'm also looking for several growths, though Margot is my priority!

@high noon - Good luck!
@kitana. - That's so pretty!!
@Kyar - Hey, welcome back! Bliss is gorgeous!

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:16 am

Quick post -

I'm looking to trade my rare halo edit for a rare eye edit!

@Bailey-Boo - Ooo, margot is so pretty! Congrats on getting her, and good lucl getting a growth for them <3
@ high noon - would join but I'm trappe din the infintie stream with Buzzylee (help - I've been stuck there for 7 hours rip). Hope you have fun though!
@kitana. Those gift lines are stunning! I love your art so much, oh my god <3
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:42 am

I've posted so often today; I'm so sorry, but I have to announce that I'm hosting a giveaway stream!! Giving away a ton of kalons, some with rare edits, so hop in for free kalons!!
    Link to stream

@Sandstorm814, Good luck trading!!
    @Bailey-Boo, Hope you find some breeding partners!!
    @high noon, Good luck in your own stream!! Hope you're having a ton of fun c:

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby revvington » Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:17 pm

Hello all! I'm probably going to trade away my boyo Virgil, because I cannot connect to him anymore. He is up for tentative offers. I will be looking for designs that I can connect to, and possibly edits.

@BuzzyLee:Ahh that is so nice of you!
@Sandstorm814: Gl getting trade offers!
@Bailey-Boo: Gl getting breeding partners

♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡

Eris | They/he
"If you see Spruce, don't tell him what you saw here."

TH Listo Goatlings

"That suit is like a brother to me, the only one I have."
♡━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━♡
revvington

My pets
My items