Kalon Fanclub v.2

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Favorite part of Kalons?

The social aspect -- Skype chat, roleplays, the Fanclub!
16%
The breeding aspect -- catching slots, getting kits, seeing new batches!
12%
The event aspect -- 100's, collecting items, trying out for event Kalons!
9%
The adoptables aspect -- the lore, making forms, seeing new adoptables!
51%
The custom aspect -- getting HMs, designing customs, getting MYO slots!
12%

Total votes : 390

Re: Kalon Fanclub v.2

Postby rem sleep » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:29 am

@Takura. -- ahhh,, my children.. yes
    @Kurai. -- grats on your new precious kiddo!! :0c they're adorable!
    @CSMintCat -- gl finding a stellar ooc for him! Cygnus is one of my fave kals cx that art is also really good!! aaaH I love the lil heart lights. // v // Also!! As for Christmas theme-- it was art for the winter event! n v n
    @Kydashing -- gl gl! that kal is v pretty and I'm sure they'll look even more awesome with the items added!

Who is your favorite Kalon and why?
    I don't really have a straight-up fave but there are a lot of kals I really love. :'0c
    waterfront's Maggie, Takura's Vionysus, Akemi-chan's Cullen... those are just some examples!
    Some other faves aaare Cygnus, Cassius, this beeb, Vegas, this beeb, and the Jumin kal-- but bro there are a lot. xD

Favorite Kalon ship?
    Eternity x Sinbad!! Tak posted it above but their relationship is hilarious.

Favorite Kal ship that's not canon?
    Benni x Kraken > v > I have a lot of random ships tho! I only randomly pair up my own kals tho. // v //
    That or Mariah x Soul... Bennen and Marisol. ; v ;

What kind of designs and/or colors do you connect with best?
    I usually like simple designs! If I can't draw a character I usually can't connect to them, because art is a large part of a character for me! cx

What is your favorite form you've ever made (when trying out for a kal)?
    I'm not really sure! :'0c I still really like my form for #818 and for Exodus's original competition. // v // b

♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 am

@CSmintcat - cute art omg !
@Kurai. - your new baby is so beautiful!!
@lumi. - what a gorgeous kal!! well done (:

Hey friends, my breeding wait is up today and I'd love to throw myself back in there (: I'll be more tentative for kals who only have one slot left, but send me any pairs you think would work ^_^

Luccicola (one slot) ~ December (one slot) ~ Holmes ~ Avery
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aioi » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:51 am

Code: Select all
@mackstarr- gl finding a pair for your kals!!
@kydashing - gl finding someone to add edits to your kal, and w/ finding relations for estelle!
@csmintcat - best of luck in finding a breeding partner for cygnus + relations!!
@kurai. AAA that babe is adorable ohmgod <33 congrats on them!
@ ♫Carousel - gl finding a breeding partner for your kal!!
@lumi - aa theyre so beautiful <333

i'm looking for relationships for my two girls!

Leah wrote:Image

Name;; Leah
Age;; 21
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Pansexual

Leah is a gentle kalon, with a fragile heart. One single mean word could slice this girl in half, and leave her in tears, as though someone she cared for had just kicked the bucket. Nobody truly knows what would happen to her if she were betrayed. She does desire for true friendship, however, and chooses to surround herself with people she loves, our cares about. One of her major flaws is that she can't help but be infatuated by other kalons, which, at most times, will lead to severe heartbreak.

what im looking for wrote:** she's open for friends, enemies, and romance! i will also look at ooc breedings, design > edits!

Callie wrote:Image

Name;; Callie
Age;; 17
Gender;; Female
Sexuality;; Heteroflexible

Callie plays the role of a sweet, wreath-donning kit. Though frequent mood swings attack her personal and social life, she does bear through it all, and makes strong attempts at becoming an actor- a queen of drama and theatre. She emphasizes on drama though. Generally, she fits into the large group of kindly kalons- however, if you were to tick her off, get her upset, betray her, or do anything negative towards this fragile soul, she'll through her wrath on you. Though not particularly good at firing back, she will throw enormous fits, throwing whatever strength she has at you. In many cases, this will be towards kalons who do not do her wrong, but to others that she loves- friends, family, and others.

what im looking for wrote:** she's open for friends + enemies! she's currently grown, but the growth hasn't been approved yet!!
aioi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:01 am

@sphynx- gl getting approval
DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR TRADES!
I really don't connect AT ALL with this kalon! Taking offers! I will even take items for him, like a tail edit item! Thanks for any interest! :3
PM me with offers
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:10 am

@mackstarr -- gl finding partners! :0c your kals are v cute!
    @spooklin -- gl finding relationships!
    @diamondfox -- gl getting trades-- that kitty is p cute yo! cx

ImageImage
Just wanted to let you know that my comms are gonna be open for kals. :0c It says closed on the journal, but yo I'm willing to do comms for the kalon community atm-- I feel like drawing them?? If it interests anyone ye-- I'll leave this here. cx PM me if you're interested!
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Quillington » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:22 am

@Trollish:: Sent a request! My little guy needs more art, a task I will accomplish this weekend. Also I relate on that simple designs thing.
@Diamondfox:: Good luck getting a trade!
----

If anyone desperately needs a growth, I'm willing to try out one or two for free? I don't have examples and I can just take a screenshot of it before asking for it to get approved; if you don't like the outcome, nothing lost. ^^ Feel free to judge based on my oekaki designs though like here or here. My plume growth is a bad example since that's about one-two years old now lol.

I sort of want the examples/practice ^^ Feel free to PM me!
'

might open up later but 4 is a lot, thanks so much for the opportunity!
Quillington Quill#6099
---------------
DM me here or on Discord
Hit me up if you play Dota
||Kalons||Plumes||
I help find Dec 18th Pets!
Quillington

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:39 am

@CSMintCat-Cyngus is so cute! I hope you get some good offers!
@Trollish- I love your art style! <3 The art you make is precious, especially that piece of Chaos
@Quillington- That is sweet of you! I hope you get the experience you're looking for.

I am looking for a mate for Desmond! He has one slot left, so I don't mind if his partner has none or one. I will do a one-time breeding if wanted, but I won't do it ooc. PM me if interested or if you need more details.
Last edited by Esther~ on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:40 am

Kaori Miyazono. wrote:

Reposting!!

So, Karmel just approved Aiko's growth over PM! I can breed on the 31st, I believe and I'm kind of taking tentative OOC/IC breeding offers? I'd like at least one of her rare traits to pass so, hence why they're tentative aha, and her mate is a kit again, oops. Definitely way prettier than her mother c:
I also just want to say how vee. did such a great job on the growth <3.

@Quill Good luck with those growths!! ;o;
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:19 am

Hello again! ._.
I've honestly never wanted a character more than Kalon #900. He is such a dream.
I've spent so many hours writing out ideas and trying to write but I've become so nervous that I won't stand a chance because writers block omg. I see so many forms that once finished will be amazing and have such good ideas, and then there is mine with ideas all over the place and nothing connects so far.
I'm looking for someone who could do a bunch of sketches for my form since I don't trust my art abilities and cannot draw antlers too-well. I've drawn him so much, all the pieces I didn't rip up will likely be posted anyway though. xD

TL;DR if you want it the quick way I am looking for one to two people to do a larger quantities of sketches in different poses and expressions for my Forest Guardian Form. These can be payment.
@Trollish ahhh your art is so cute!
@diamondfox Hope you find someone to trade with!

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:35 am

Some replies!
--
@~Prophecy~: Ahhh I wish I could help with those sketches, but I too am bad at sketching antlers of any sorts >_> I wish you a bunch of luck for you finding artists!
@Kaori Miyazono.: Wowowow! Aiko is beautiful! Good luck in getting a mate for her~
@*~Blizzard~*: Good luck with finding Desmond a mate too!
@Qullington: Goodness, four growths? Lots of kiddos growing up then >w< Good luck with getting them done!
@♠Trollish♠: One day I'll get some art from ya ;O; your art is too cute and precious ahhh
--

Heya everyone! It's almost Friday, super excited for the weekend to finally come! This week has been super long honestly. Hopefully you guys are all doing well!

I just got a few things to say cause,, I honestly am drawing a blank here oHo

•Still seeking a artist for a HM custom! If any artists are available, maybe shoot me a pm? I dunno xD

•My baby Cliff is in need of a growth! I was planning to do it myself, but things have gotten in the way recent. If someone's willing to grow him, you can send a PM too uvu/

And that's about it! Thanks you guys ;o have a great afternoon!
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me