Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby allium » Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:56 am

@WanSham Goodluck trading!
@Undyne. I hope your stream was fun while it lasted!
@gabriel.EXE good luck with relationships!

Trading wrote:Still taking offers on this ticket! Its less tentative now, as I'm stupidly indecisive and can't decide if I like any of the designs I've come up with :'D
I'm really looking for kals with more rare edits, since it is an unlimited rare ticket <'3
Purple Ticket // Unlimited rare MYO
Proof of Ownership

I am also taking offers on my kals Mordecai and Ireland
I love their character concepts, but I don't really enjoy drawing them anymore. A one rare unlimited under MYO is an auto for Mordecai, and idk for Ireland tbh rip
I would trade both for one kal or myo, depending on connection and rarity.

EDIT: If I don't respond to you right away, I'm considering your offer <'3

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please fund me and my cats wrote:I currently have two YCH's available!
Name badge YCH;

- These will be 500 DA points/5$ for simple characters, or 700 DA Points/7$ for characters with a ton of hair/crazy amounts of fur/horns/really complex patterns/or giant edits like double heads.
- I can change the facial expression to just about anything at no extra charge, though expressions with closed mouths are greatly preferred.
- The name font can also be just about anything, my art program has a lot of options for text, but if I don't have an exact font I'll match it as best I can.
- I can add a texture layer if requested to add some pizzazz
- Unlimited slots

Small expression bust;

- These are 300 points/3$ for simple characters, or 500 DA Points/5$ for characters with a ton of hair/crazy amounts of fur/horns/really complex patterns. Not doing edits like double heads on these rip
- The facial expression can be anything!
- Not offering texturing on these, too small
- Again, unlimited slots

Examples of a finished name badge --> here
Examples of finished small expression bust --> here

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[/quote]
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby T u m b l e » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:04 am

@ andreas, What a lovely kalon! I love the hair edit, I hope you find a breeding partner for Anthony soon!!
    @ Boss., I don't know how many time i can say that I absolutely adore your art work, hopefully, one day i will get the chance to order form you. ;u; Also, i absolutely adore asphodel's colours.
    @ gabriel.EXE, Hope you find some rp for your kalons!!
    @Undyne., Sorry you are having computer problems :c

SO!! I just fixed my tablet after a few months of not drawing and need to work on my anatomy + need to attempt to do some try out art omg, I would love for some of you guys to join and help me out, Please join with your cs names!! I should be streaming for a while c:
    https://join.me/Tumbleeee

(Sorry if i take along time to reply, join me is really small for some reason on my computer aaaa)
Last edited by T u m b l e on Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage Image ImageImage

Please pm me if I haven't replied to your message or if I owe you something ;v;
T u m b l e

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Thu Sep 28, 2017 4:59 am

hey dudes i have some amazing news.. my girl was recently grown and she is one of my new favorite beings..

shes open for ooc breedings or friends so feel free to pm..
also im taking offers on her before i get attatched ill reply to all pms

Code: Select all
@whamsham wow.. i would offer but im not sure if your interested ;-;
@tumble  i would join if i wasnt at work but ill try later on ;w;
@gabriel.EXE wow such beaut
@boss. wowwww i cant everyoones so beautiful

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:07 am

Replies ;;

@ T u m b l e|| Hope the stream is fun!
@ Wansham|| Good luck trading
@ gabriel.EXE|| That kiddo is adorable c:

I have a couple new Kalon's to introduce along with some art!

First is this kiddo, who is my Kalsona and in her world my three kiddos Addie, Castiel, and Naomi are fictional characters in a book she writes c:

I have no idea how her design happened. It was meant to be a revamp of a space cat entry but Slyveon pupper I guess?

Anyway she's dating my gf's Kalsona but she's open for friends! She loves conspiracy stuff and watching UFO sighting videos. She's kinda just a big cinnamon roll who likes aliens and stuff. But not ghosts, she's not having that no.

I got some art of her too
by owl trowel

by me

by soulfirewolf

by Josh Dun

plus this piece that's old but I never shared, I got this from Takura. as a gift for my gf of our ship Darcey x Francesca for a Christmas gift

also another old piece that I never shared, I think because it wasn't made transparent but that's okay, by Oblivion-Wing01

and second, speaking of Addie, Castiel, and Naomi they had babies!
Mine is the brown one and I love him so much ;v; he has no name yet though! I know I want him to be really sweet and kinda shy but he means well.

also also! super important
I need art of my 1200 entry to decorate my form, mainly to make my story easier to read so i don't have huge walls of test, so any art is welcome

I have a bunch of eldemore rares and stuff on flightrising, plus possible characters, just pm me!

icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:47 am

@ viixen - such a beautiful sona, so soft and good looking
      @calixo - aaaw six is so good at growths omg. your gal is beautiful as well <33
      @ T u m b l e - hope the stream was/is fun!

everyone in this community is the literal greatest wrote:

First i'd like to introduce Adsila, gifted to me by the absolutely wonderful Sketchiimutt. Her real name is Atarah but she much prefers Adsila. She's a religious flower lady who's currently an apprentice to my kalon, XuXu. Very sweet and quiet often not leaving the waterfall XuXu lives by.

Then Rosalie, gifted to me by the lovely Chocolate. Not too much down for her yet rip. Just wanted to introduce

Then, Zuelia, a kit I recently got from an IC breeding. She's in love with the idea of peace and connection through the mind and body. She can often be found sitting out meditating or doing other quiet activities somewhere quiet.

And finally, Lénora, my HM custom. Still haven't gotten over how stunning she is. She's a forest lady who finds pleasure in tricking around lost fellows and once she's board of them, has a little snack if you know what I'm saying.

trading stuff and maybe gifting wrote:I'm only 5 kalons from the limit now and im thinking I need to downsize. My kids can be located here. I am looking to trade OR possibly gift them out to people. Cora, Apollyon, Maha, Napoleon, and Syrio are NFT and will NOT be gifted. I may not trade/gift any so keep that in mind.
      I also have an unlimited common MYO open for offers : )
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:24 am

replies.
    @Dolly - Congrats on your new kals !! all of them are super pretty aa. Good luck trading as well!
    @viixen - Your kalsona is super cute :"0 I love all the art of her! Congrats on that kit too <33 Spotty kids are always the best!
    @calixo - Wow, that gal looks amazing! I love her markings. good luck with breedings and trades for her ^^
    @T u m b l e - I was super late to join the stream, but I'm glad I made it !!
    @//_Asher_// - good luck trading, if you happen to be interested in any of my kals you're welcome to shoot me a PM ! Those YCHs also look great <3

i.
    I'd like to introduce my newest kalon, Vindis!
    He's a little rebellious boy,, his family is rich and probably stuck-up, but Vindis just wants to mess things up and be generally mean. You can't put a rule on him that he won't break ^^ He's probably destined to be in a mafia or something like that later on.
    I also did a little pixel headshot of his human form! I'm not as happy as I could be with it, but I couldn't find a way to fix it

ii.
    I'm taking trade offers on Azaria (Gifted her <3), and tentatively on Maisie. As much as I love her design, I'm having some trouble connecting ;v; I'll look at anything!
Last edited by yen. on Fri Sep 29, 2017 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✧ airplane. » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:44 am

@Tumble;; oooo congrats on getting your tablet fixed, I bet that feels nice. I cant even imagine what I would do if I couldn't draw for that long! I hope your stream is hella fun!
@Calixo;; she's so pretty, her colors are so warm, like caramel and chocolate! congrats!
@Viixen;; I love your kalsona, and the way she fits in with your other kals is such a neat idea! she looks like cotton candy and melty ice cream and I love it lol
@Dolly;; congrats on all the new kals, Lenora especially is a dream! totally lovely! you have even more kals than me omg lol good luck trading/gifting! I'm sure you'll get lots of offers, your hoard is beautiful
@Eonian;; Vindis is literal perfection and I love that art u did! also mercy is a dream, and I wish I had someone to offer, but good luck with your trades and/or reconnecting!

Commissions OPEN!
Click here to check it out! <3 I've got custom/MYO design commissions up as well!

---

Also! Showing off two kalons who have reached their final evolution!

Gabriel got a revamp/transfer because I felt like I was rushing when I first did his design. I've always loved him, and now I just love him even more!

And Kessler is all grown up!
I'll be able to expand on his story now that's he's an adult, and it's very much inspired by the Lady of Shalott, but with a less tragic ending + unicorns.
He already has a romance planned for a custom I'm getting done soon. I'll give more info on the both of them once he's made.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3

Postby *Starshimmer* » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:57 am

*Starshimmer* wrote:
replies!!
high noon;; your kals are gorgeous omg <3 i'm aboslutely in love with kessler <33
eonian;; what a cutie!! and i love the pixel! i can't pixel for the life of me so i'm super jealous of your skills owo"
dolly;; hnnnng congrats on your new four babs! and gl trading/gifting your gorgeous babes!! i'd totally offer on tyri & jeorge, but i don't have anyone to offer ;c i'm super envious of your hoard tho, all your kalons are like wow <33
viixen;; congrats on the cutie! i love their colors!!
calixo;; what a babe omg <33 i'm super envious of her hair why can't mine be like that i cri

Looking for mates/relationships/headcannons for my precious babs!!!
Click a head to learn more about each kal!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Feel free to PM me anytime though, I pretty much live on here stalking everything! owo"
I don't bite, I'm just really shy, hence the quiet stalking rip

smol repost before i leave for school
.: TH .:. Caard .:. FR .:. PFQ .:. Goatlings :.

moderator/banker for kalons, slowly coming back from sick leave
currently lurking when i have the energy, replies will not be timely

*Starshimmer*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby catyclaws » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:26 am

@*Starshimmer* Ah, all of those kals are absolutely gorgeous! Good luck finding relationships for them. I might have to pm you later if I find a kalon that would match one of their personalities.
@Highnoon Such cool looking kals! They turned out great. I really love their color pallets, absolutely stunning c: Also best of luck with commissions.
@eonian Whoa, Vindis has a really cool personality/background. Congrats! Also good luck trading, all of those kalons are gorgeous. Hopefully you can find a kalon you really connect with.

Okay, so i'm looking for some pals for one of my newest kalons, Marsh!

I love him so much and I was hoping to find a few friends for him and maybe a possible crush? Just shoot me a pm if you're interested. All of his info is right here
catyclaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:38 am

Some Halloween based questions!

Does your kalon enjoy halloween?

Do they still go trick or treating?

Do they give out treats or hide in their home?

Do they like horror movies?

Does your kalon carve pumpkins?

Answering for Azaria:
Does your kalon enjoy halloween?
Azaria is amused about the strangeness of the traditions on halloween, but she would never pass up on an opportunity for free candy.

Do they still go trick or treating?
Nope - But if she does see some people who left out a bowl she would take the bowl, since she doesn't have many dishes. Of course, the candy in that bowl would also be in there too.

Do they give out treats or hide in their home?
Azaria hides in her house with the lights off and blinds closed shut.

Do they like horror movies?

Azaria loves horror movies, especially any with clowns. She would be watching a scary movie with her friends with her eyes glued to the screen while her friends are covering their eyes with their hands and watching through a tiny slit though their fingers.

Does your kalon carve pumpkins?
Does she carve them? Yes. Does she succeed? Nope. They normally look like the scene of gruesome murder, pumpkin guts and skin everywhere.

Also still have kalon bean YCH slots open!
It costs 50 DA points per kal, edits free unless super complex - Please PM me if interested!

@catyclaws - I'm in love with Marsh's design! The name suits him and his design very well, good luck getting him some friends <3
@*Starshimmer* - ahhh Theodore is so pure and precious? Honestly all your kals are beautiful, best of luck in the mate search and getting them some friends.
@high noon - Kessler's growth looks very pleasant to the eye - Their blue glow makes the design very pretty, and the wildflower field behind him really bring out his design. Also, good luck getting some commission!
@eonian - The mini human icon of Vindis is super adorable, congrats on your newest boy <3 Azaria had also been a dream of mine ever since it was released, but I don't have any kalons to offer right now. I do wish she finds a nice loving home though - It is also sad that you lost connection to your first kalon, since they have so many memories. I too got my first kalon during the kalontine's event - Best of luck trading her.
Last edited by Sandstorm814 on Thu Sep 28, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery