Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Adventure » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:09 pm

Hello! Currently in the process for starting forms with stride for those partner missing kals!
Trying hard to get my first kal :) Wish us luck please <3

@Yeens: Good luck on the Hms!
@Smol Kenma: Happy Birthday & I hope the stream goes well!
@Katzuvo: Congrats on the new kal! Their design is very unique!
@Colour54: That first kalon is to die for!!! Good luck with trades
Adventure

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HellyBoo » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:18 pm

@Adventure goodluck with getting a kalon! I am also trying for those two!
@Yeens yay! Gooodluck getting your first baby and Gratz on a HM!
@Smol Lovely art! Goodluck in stream tooo
@Katzuvo Gratz on the babe
@Colour54 Goodluck with trade offers, both are beautiful.

I got my baby Everlyn back from Sammich so I'm just here to re introduce him as mine again with a whole new character from last time.

By Kenn

Everlyn - Ever or Eevee - Male - Unknown - Waiter and Barkeep.
Everlyn is a very torn apart kalon, his personality bounces all over the place. His heart of gold has him wanting to help everyone but he cant, most of the times he doesn't try either. His job keeps him on his toes and has him knowing that one wrong word and you'll have a fight on your hand. He stays quiet more often then not, rarely speaking to anyone outside of staff and new waitresses. He wishes he could ease some of their pain but other than a good pay, Ever cannot help these kalons and he knows that in his mind. He'll still always talk to them, comfort them.

​A boy who over thinks everything, Everlyn Is always using his brain, good or bad things it always depends on the day ahead. Eevee rarely sleeps, probably caused by this over thinking but he never is tired. no matter when the last time he slept was. 

He is based in a new AU that I'm developing and will have stats about soon on my website but he is looking for some friends and maybe a crush, Any AU works though!
{ ~ My Beautiful Viscets ~ } | { ~ My Kalons ~ }

Guys I'm away for a while. I've turned off messages for a few days just to gather my thoughts and re assess my life inside CS and the Kalon community. I'm sorry if I've let anyone down. Im sorry.
HellyBoo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm

Having a really really hard time currently mentally, so this post is a little short. if you got some funny memes, though, please hmu ! I hope everyone is doing well, though, and is having a good beginning of their weekend. ♡ Weather all over is looking promising, and I really love all the happiness in your posts ! ♡

Comment Box wrote:@Adventure - Good luck good luck!! Those Kalons are beautiful, and I can't wait to see you and your partner's forms ♡ Are you personally trying for the ghost, or the hunter ? Either one would make a fabulous first Kalon!!
@Yeens - Congratulations on the HM!!! Those are always absolutely exciting, and I'm sure you'll have no problem getting the other four! ♡ That's going to be amazing ! ♡
@Smol Kenma - HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!! ♡♡♡ I hope your stream went well and was flooded with tons of fun people ! ♡ That art looks lovely, too!! 0: I'll never get over your use of colors, they're beautiful ♡
@Katzuvo - Congratulations !!! 0: What a pretty kiddo ! ♡ I love that name, too, it's so beautiful and fitting ♡ Also, Good luck selling art ! I hope you get lots of customers, and I hope you find a good growth artist too!
@Colour54 - Ooo, if I wasn't currently offering on a dream Kalon, I would totally shoot an offer for that four eyed kiddo :0c I hope you do connect with them, in the end ♡ They're so pretty, and it's always a shame seeing people lose connection.

I did want to share my newest kit! ♡ Maxwell. and I did a breeding with their darling Mibee and my Lucid, and they created this gorgeous doll !! 0: Her name is Eliza, and she was adopted into the Björkman family by Pine ♡ Her personality is a lot like Max from Camp Camp!

happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AustrianAce » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:34 pm

@Hellyboo;; congrats on Ever, he looks gorgeous!
      @Adventure;; I wish you the best of luck in the competition! <33
      @Yeens;; great job on getting your hm! ;o; hope you get your first kal soon!
      @Smol Kenna;; I love your art style qAq <3
      @happysparrow;; congrats on your new cutie! love that hair and tail ;o; if you need to talk feel free to PM me! <3

I am entering for the ghost in the partner adopt, and am looking to partner with someone who is going for the hunter! Please PM me if you're interested! Sorry if I don't pick you, I will try to respond quickly but since it's late I might fall asleep haha <33
AustrianAce | She/her | Aspiring Veterinarian | Alpine Aces Kennels
ImageImage

AustrianAce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shawty-cs » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:36 pm

iNHALES i would like to introduce my new babe,, i don't have a name for her yet
but name suggestions would be nice! i'm also opening kalons for breedings! i'm
off cool-down so it would be nice if you were too! looking at anything that real
-ly compliments their colors also i love horn edits so that's a bonus!

kalons open for breeding truth, hugo, quintion

my new bab that needs a name vv

@austriagirl, aa good luck with finding a partner!!
@happysparrow, aa congrats on your new addition!
@yeens, congrats on your first hm! im sure you'll
get to 4 in no time just keep trying your best!!
any designs you see of mine, that is not credited to shawty on th is STOLEN artwork.
shawty-cs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:02 pm

@happysparrow Eliza is so cute congrats on her!!
@HellyBoo Everlyn is a beauty oh gosh--
---
So due to some recent unfortunate events (which I will not disclose for personal reasons), my connection with one of my Kalons has been shaken quite a bit. I love him too much to just let him go, but I honestly feel I can no longer work with this character because of some bad memories that have now been associated with him ;-;''

The Kalon in question is, unfortunately enough, Turtle.
He was a one rare trait, unlimited under MYO slot. HOWEVER, he has accumulated more than $20 in art - some of which is still on the way. He will not go easily. This was my baby, and if you offer on him with the intent of using him solely for breeding/trade fodder, I advise that you look elsewhere, because I will not just give him to the first person who offers. I'm going to be VERY picky.

I'm looking at offers of MYO slots and edited Kalons only. I'm not going to go and say anything in specific is an auto, because honestly, I'm not sure what an auto for Turtle would even be. PM me to offer.

EDIT;; I'll CONSIDER multiple unedited/minorly edited Kalons/MYOs. It's likely I'll accept an offer of multiple Kals.
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyota » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:44 pm

looking for an ooc breeding for samael!

edits don't really matter? just want some interesting kids

also!! im again advertising my kalon sci-fi story the winter of sixteen-ten! it is set in a future where the solar system has been colonized and takes place on a bunch of different planets. i am looking for some kals to use in the story so if you are interested, pm me or fill out the info form here!

@atsu aa gl trading!
    @cvddletown those ears are 10/10 hot damn
    @Austriagirl gl finding a partner!
    @happysparrow aw maxwell is gorgeous! (and hope you feel better!)
    @HellyBoo i love everlyn's shine? its super neato
    @Adventure good luck! i wish you the best
    @Yeens gl getting those hms! and congrats on your first
    @Smol Kenna 10/10 art and 10/10 boys
    @Katzuvo what a babe tbh <333
    @Colour54 oo heck i might have to offer! that is a hot kid right there
nyota

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fūi » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:30 pm

just wanted to show off some of the finished results of the ych i did earlier !!

click for singles !! they turned into stickers lmao
      slots went kinda fast so im bumping up the pricing <33
      they are 250 each if interested ! ;v; taking about 1 or two this time and after this i won't be doing any more <3

also in other news, looking for a some casual roleplays for my boy Victory / Vic !!
      however, i only do pm roleplays or forum roleplays - no skype ;v;
      im interested in finding him a mate in his delinquent au - maybe someone who's an honor roll student or also a gang member?

@nyota good luck on the ooc breeding <33 an interesting kal indeed !
      @atsu gl on the trade ;v; i hope he finds a lovely home !
      @cvddletown oml i love your new bab !! what about Hera??
fūi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kydashing » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi peeps! Just wanted to ask if anyone has a discord they use to chat on?
Id love to chat with some like minded peeps some time, as i usually draw/work on my characters/kals alone.
If anyone does or the similar of chat stuff let me know?

Code: Select all
@nyota I hope you find a perfect breeding partner for them the shine really brings them out~
@atsu I am so sorry for having the issues/memories you have. I understand what its like owning something you cared for be ruined/reminded of what is now negative. I know youll get offers as the child in question is seriously awesome and simplistic. But, you find the right owner if you can. Thats whats important for you and your character. I wish you the best and hope if you need any help i could do something even if its small. Let me know.
@cvddletown the ears are so long wow ;3; That design ive seen before idk why...perhaps their parents were around before? Love the hair too. Gl finding romance.oocc.and so on~
okahui Ill try to pm you in time ;3; Id offer a kalon for your boy but none are with much traits probley. Hes precious so good luck!
Kydashing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:09 pm

replies.
    @Kydashing - I know there's a kalon discord chat, though I have no idea what happens there,, you'll have to ask one of the staff members for it. Not sure about other servers, though.
    @okahui !!! dude your art always blows me away :"0 those stickers are adorable!
    @nyota - woah,, samael is stunning,, good luck finding a breeding partner for him <3 I'm also considering joining that sci-fi story, the idea is really interesting!
    @atsu - Turtle is so adorable <33 It's sad to hear that you lost connection to him, I hope you can get a trade offer you like!
    @cvddletown - aaa I love your new gal's ears ! I don't have any name suggestions for you, but good luck finding one you like <3
    @Austriagirl - best of luck finding a partner! Those designs are really something, I can see why everyone's going for them.
    @happysparrow - I hope you can feel better soon! Eliza is adorable, I absolutely love her fish tail <3 Congrats on this darling kal!

i.
    hi hi ! I came to showcase some art that I've made of my kalons recently. Just of Callisto and Maisie so far, but I plan to get around to all of them eventually!
    x x x

ii.
    Still looking to trade Azaria !! I feel a bit bad about trading her since she was my first kalon, but I've completely lost all connection so I'll look at anything.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups