Kalon Fanclub V.3 [CLOSED]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Kalontines Day is coming up! Do your Kalons have sweethearts?

Yes!
27%
No, and they're happy!
13%
No, but they want one!
26%
-waggles eyebrows-
34%

Total votes : 340

Re: Kalon Fanclub V.3 [New Poll]

Postby Paints » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 am

Commissions

Hello everyone!
I've decided to open some commissions for some button logos.

They look like the image below. They are slightly bigger, but can be resized however you'd like.

ImageImage

They are 10-20 dA points, and you pick which of these you would like. I may rise them after a while but only by 10 or 20 points.
My dA is here for reference

If you would like one, please PM me with the form in the code below and title the PM 'Button' so it goes to the right folder.

Code: Select all
[center]Kalon/art;
Kalon name;
Small message/quote; (maximum 7 words)[/center]

Thank you very much, have a nice day everyone!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@nyota Hope that it goes well, I don't have any kals with a personality like that though sorry!
@cvddletown hope you got what you were after!
@Bailey-Boo that art is fabulous, and Tobias is such a sweetie!! Six did an amazing job as they always do
@Kyadashing goodluck with breedings and romance for Estelle, and that art is awesome! I'll hit you up with the pet side of that!
@qpplepie best of luck for 1200, there's so many people entering it's going to be terribly hard on the judges!! Hope your kals get some relationships too
iImage
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
┌─────────┐

Yes, I stan Tom
Holland, who doesn't?
I don't use CS anymore
So contact me by other
means eg Insta! ♡

└─────────┘
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix░░░░░░░░░░
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ix - - - - - ©credit
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xi██████████
xi██████████
xi▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iImage
Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bellini » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:01 pm

@Paints those are cool, can't wait to see some that you make !
@nyota sounds cool !! good luck getting other Kalons
@cvddletown that was really nice of you :0
@ Bailey-Boo that art is p nice !!

heY guys I have these two kiddos that I don't connect wit very well and I'm looking to trade them !

please offer any Kal I'd even be up for trading them both for one ! I just don't want them to sit and rot,,
hmu !!

thanks guys !
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shin » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:06 pm

@.lucifer ; good luck with relationships; soren is super cute, you did awesome on the growth!!
    @wansham ; best of luck trading! i love your kals sm
    @ignominyy ; pm'd you ya kind soul ;0;
    @qpplepie ; i hope you find some good relationships! and i left a vote on the poll for ya <3
    @kydashing ; good luck finding an ooc breeding partner! and that art is v cute!!
    @bailey-boo ; congrats on getting your hm custom done! tobias looks great :0
    @nyota ; whoa that sounds super cool! if i ever decide i have a kal that fits in with your concept ill definitely shoot you a pm
    @paints ; gl with the commissions ^v^
    @bellini79 ; i hope you can find a kal or two you connect with better! i'd offer but i don't think i'd be able to come up with good characters for either of them rip

━━━━
    just a repost;;

i'm still taking trade offers on my kit here?? i really love his design but im not so sure about the character i had for him//
    i also have an unlimited common myo i have no idea what to do with atm, so ill take offers on that too perhaps?
    i have other kals as well, but i don't think i'd trade any of the others unless it was for a dream kal ;v;

im on cooldown until the 2nd of october, but feel free to offer anyways if you dont mind the wait <3

also, all of my kals are here, so if you want to hmu for relationships or anything feel free to do that too c:
shin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Madziu » Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:10 pm

Ohh wow I feel like I can finally post here haha.

I'm super duper excited as I've finally got my first Kalon. It definitely caught me by surprise granted that there were so many good entries and drawings. ^_^
Introducing Sia~ The puzzle loving Kalon.
She's open for any kind of friendships/relationships~ Though I should probably go read up on that stuff first. >_<

Replies wrote:@bellini79 Those two Kals are so unique. I hope you can find some good swaps for them!
@Paints Aww adorable buttons! (Maybe I should invest in some DA points..)
@ nyota Sounds interesting, maybe I'll take a look later. Best of luck with the story!~
@Bailey-Boo Oh my goodness Tobias is gorgeous~ I love the colour scheme! Nice job on the art, I've always had a hard time handling digital art. Maybe one day I'll learn.
────────────────────────────────

━━━━━( “ 𝑏𝑒 𝒔𝒕𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑒 )━━
I use she/her pronouns.
X-Ray Tech
Feel free to pm me. If I don't respond, good chance
I've forgotten so feel free to spam me. (:
I <3 Canines
Proud Polish-Canadian
Currently reading the Throne of Glass series.

━━━( 𝑏𝑒 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡 )━━━
My Kalons Bff Auction link ©
━━━( 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑔𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 xxxx
xxxxxxx𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑠. ” )━━━━━━━

Madziu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:12 pm

@poland0202- Congrats on you first kal! It's a wonderful feeling, isn't it? They're so pretty, too <3
@shin- Wow, what a cute kit! He'll find a good home for sure!
@bellini79- Hopefully you can get those kiddos traded off to good owners :D

Looking for art for Kalon #1200! Paying with pets, thank you for any help <33
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
♡♡♡
art threadtrade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sixbane » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:34 pm

@Silver Pandorica Good luck with art ;v;/ i'd offer but im already overloaded haha
@poland0202 Congrats on your first bab! They're lovely- i adore the shine they've got too
@ shin Good luck with trading/with relationships! I might offer later on friends but I'm in a little of a rush atm
@bellini79 Best wishes with trade offers! I adore the second but dont really have any to offer at the moment OTL well-dont know if you'd like him that is
@Paints Good luck with the buttons! They're cute but im rather broke on points at the moment haha
@Bailey-Boo Daw that art piece is super cute haha, and im glad you like the custom as well ;v;/

Still taking trade offers on Kusuma, I love him but have lost connection long term and he deserves a better home OTL he has all three slots and extra art
i'll look at any offer, edits dont matter to me,and i'm not hugely picky

I did get two more kalons (in loving homage) Bev and bill , just two standard Myos

I actually had some motivation to draw last night so I drew lots of my kalons
Bev and bill again
I also drew them as chibi anthros, I haven't drawn chibi anthros in a looong time OTL
ImageImage
I also drew a headshot of Complex
This one of Masos

I also transferred Estatira to the newer lines
Last edited by Sixbane on Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not really active here anymore, hmu @ Sixbane on TH/DA/Discord instead
Sixbane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocoa » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:39 pm

hello my name is im addicted to trading (old CS habit) so im here to entertain some offers in general.

>> trade offers open on
ImageImage

it's mainly an interest check, especially for Zahra. I connect to both, but not 100% for Ulyana, so I'm looking for something that I can do that with. It's likely/possible that I'll keep Zahra.(shes so beautiful ajkhpoaphal). I like edits and designs that can be worked into a story -- something eye-catching. But send all your offers!
Zahra has all breeding slots. I'm off cooldown.

also... my relationships are always open... especially looking for someone to HC with for Radon, Olina, Izaari, Sen, and Misalov. Not a fan of RP'ing anymore unless it's one-sentence. I can write a story with you, though, if you're really dedicated.

Replies wrote:@Sixbane: all that art,,,? oh boy i also love ur chibi anthro style literally the cutest thing ever.. tbh I just downright love Bev that hair is 1000/10
@Silver Pandorica: good luck finding art!! mm im excited to see ur finished form !! ///and everyones elses tbh 1200 is so fun
@poland0202: Omg!!! welcome to the community man and congrats on ur first kal! i love puzzles... my child Figaro likes puzzles too (he's a kit though, keep in mind!)... PM me if u interested yo
@shin: such soft blues!! a lovely palette for a lovely boyo
@bellini79: oo first boy looks like such a toughie! hope whoever gets 'em gives them love <3~
@Paints: o wow i love the little thing u did on the skype chat, so cute!! I literally don't have a single point though so, -shrugs-
@nyota: im not sure what the thing is but those old-style prompts r rad man
@Bailey-Boo: what cute art!!! and congrats on ur HM custom man, Tobias.. Tobias.. i love him. what a beautiful shine and that chub (ok hand)
@Kydashing: can I just say that your art is absolutely adorable??? the lines! the shading! its brilliant you're brilliant
@qpplepie: FRECKLES and man am i excited to see ur finished design!!! i know its gonna b great <33 im almost done with mine and im pumped to get writing !! im away this weekend tho so im gonna have to wait to start though ;o;
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby roelian » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:41 pm

Introductions

I am one thousand percent shokk, alright. I won this darling babe in a raffle! Look at them oh my goodness! Their name is Naos (rhymes with mouse. Greek for the central hall of a temple). They're an Agender babe, and generally use they/them pronouns but they're fine with he/him as well. c: Other than that I have no info on this poor child Ahh. I did not expect to get lucky at all <3

Advertisments
I'm still offering art. My shop is linked in my signature. I don't really know if my prices are fair, though? I feel like $3 is good for a full-body piece but I'm not confident about my abilities :'0c

I'm also in search of a pre-growth artist that can do Koi.

@Silver Pandorica - I hope you get some art <3 I'd offer but?? I'm not good haa
@poland0202 - Congrats! I saw your form for that, it was super cute!
@shin - :0 A cute beb. I don't have anything to trade, tho.
@bellini79 - That second kal is honestly adorable. I love how the top one looks all punk.
@Paints - Ah those buttons are adorable I love them! I have 0 points, tho
@nyota - That universe honestly sounds really amazing :0

samael || he/they || adult
|| ✧ nep ✧ || ✧ jean ✧ ||
roelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Sat Sep 23, 2017 1:49 pm

Heya! its my birthday, so I though I would host a request stream! <33
https://join.me/Hitoshis_hair
ill be hanging out on the vc if you wanna talk or listen to talking

I also made some art of my two newest boys!
joon

@katzuvo
that kids tail thooough, so cool. Good luck finding a pregrowth!
@colour54
those kalons tho, good luck finding a trade c;
@sixbane
:0c, those kals are real nice! congrats on them. Your art is 11/10
@silver pandorica
good luck finding art for 1200!
@poland0202
congrats on your first kal! a beauty
@shin
good luck finding a trade! all your kals are real nice and I'm sure you will get some p good ones <33
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yeens » Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:00 pm

Comments! wrote:@Shin good luck trading ur beautiful kit!
@Congrates on getting ur first Kalon! They're such a beauty <3
@Siler panorica good luck finding artists!
@Sixbane Goodluck trading off ur Kalon! and congrates on ur 2 new Kalons. The artwork is amazing!
@Colour54 wow the Kalon ur trading is absolutely GORGEOUS she will trade easily!
@Katzuvo I tried for that Kalon congrates!! such a cutie
@Smol Kenma Happy birthday and the artwork is amazing!

-----

AH I got my first hm! I need 4 for ;; hopefully I collect enough to get my first kalon! I'm super stocked!

-----

♠Trollish♠ wrote:
Katzuvo wrote:Username ;; Katzuvo

Name ;; Naos (rhymes with mouse) - Greek for "cella", the central hall of a Greek tenple

Gender ;; Agender

Raffle No. ;; 48

Winner winner!
HMs toooo
DjKitty21, Murdoc Niccals, Sixbane, .ss., Elide, cocogerber13, Stormwarden, Epiale, Horror, kamelgirl, lysander, rockosaur, witch;, minutiae, mowingmylawn, Bright Horizons, Discter, mackstarr, -Killian, amaoretto, sapphire77, r a i n p i l l, Yeens, Alonzo, 22tabby, ➳ palla, kyum-, benji.bark, pastel.kuro, jayus, Sketchiimutt, Rustyroxy, pangurbanka, momotarou, sam,, holmes221B, Nebula Child, Lapis.Lazuli, Dia., what the hecky, Chamomile., blakebelladonna, liquordogg, Arganineo, Jolteon,, S-S-Sweets, Spottedsong, lumy, Flowerlily135, ~Phantom, cassafrass, Katrielle and riuus!!
Last edited by Yeens on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Yeens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me