The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: The Naruto Fanclub V.3! Welcome! (FANFIC CONTEST)

Postby Vulcriptic » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:56 pm

i'm super close to, but i'll wait till i can watch it more, currently iv'e only seen one movie ^^; i don't want more spoilers than blood prison gave me ;w;

but still

hbGHDSWQTNY these toad dudes are lowkey my life currently.
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moonwatcher11232 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:39 am

Favorite character| here KAKASHI HATAKE
      Least favorite character| here uuuuummmmm i dont really hate anyone
      Favorite Arc/Episode|here ALL OF THEM especially the one where he meets his parents
      Subbed or Dubbed| here Subbed then you can watch it when you have free time in class ;)
      Your nickname/name we can refer to you by| here Moon
      How far are you into the anime/manga?| here ALL DA WAY
      How crazy for Naruto are you on a scale 1-10?| here
moonwatcher11232

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vulcriptic » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:18 pm

welcome to the club dude!

also i started watching 'Naruto' on vrv, so i'll make my form after a few seasons of naruto lol
⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰

⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhello !! i'm fritz~
i'm just a normal fellow, but it's nice to meet
you :) fair warning. i have NO idea what im
xxxdoing. my pronouns are he/it >:D !!
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
my interest include jurassic park, rebornica's
fnaf au
, countryhumans, apphumans, the furry
fandom
, history, and honestly more i just don't

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxremember xD
xxxxxxxxxxxxiiixxxx────
if you ever want to chat, please don't be afraid
xxxxxto hop into my dms !! i dont bite ;)
⊱ ────────────── ♫ ───────────── ⊰

⊱ ────────────────────────────────────── ♫ ─────────────────────────────────────⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxx"i've never had the opportunity to work on an animatronic this complicated before-!!"
Vulcriptic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:14 pm

moonwatcher11232 wrote:
      Favorite character| here KAKASHI HATAKE
      Least favorite character| here uuuuummmmm i dont really hate anyone
      Favorite Arc/Episode|here ALL OF THEM especially the one where he meets his parents
      Subbed or Dubbed| here Subbed then you can watch it when you have free time in class ;)
      Your nickname/name we can refer to you by| here Moon
      How far are you into the anime/manga?| here ALL DA WAY
      How crazy for Naruto are you on a scale 1-10?| here

welcome to the club. :)
it's a little empty at the moment but i hope to get things moving!!

SalmonnFishie wrote:welcome to the club dude!

also i started watching 'Naruto' on vrv, so i'll make my form after a few seasons of naruto lol

it is always wonderful to see new people joining the naruto bandwaggon and starting the show! i hope you enjoy it!

naruto's smile wrote:
i think you'll be pleased to hear there are lots more than him, and they're actually story important.

so like,, what are you waiting for,, join us,,

heya hun, how are ya?

Princess Nishea wrote:I think NaruHina is a good ship. :D

im always on and off with naruhina i admit.
one month me likey, one month me hatey xD
a r t | s t o r a g e

■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

lady luck likes to make a lot of
artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

the lil guy on the left is a cute
vampire boy
for sale <3
if interested please send me a
PM or click HERE!

r e p l i e s | m a r s h y ❤
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:53 am

HELLO.
OMG.
I'm popping in to say hello because I woke up this morning suddenly thinking about CS + this club even though I haven't been here in at least a year.
Huge nostalgia rush logging back in, lol. To think I first joined this site 8 years ago... Wow....
But yeah, welcome to all the new members!!!!! I'm sorry this place is a barren wasteland and the owner doesn't ever show up until he randomly remembers CS exists. BUT THE MEMORIES REMAIN. This site + Naruto in general honestly contributed so much to my childhood despite me kinda abandoning CS after I graduated high school. I actually found about 10 FULL notebooks of my Naruto fanfics and read ALL of them, lmao. It's both cringy and funny, and some of it honestly wasn't that bad from a writing standpoint. Kiba was my main dude, hahaha.
But I saw a deeper side to it returning to these stories 3+ years later. And I think a lot of the casual/funny/cute stuff honestly translates to the life I kinda wanted for myself and it was all just fantasy that came to me during daydreams. Basically an escape.
I kinda miss it honestly. Adulting is a bummer, but the upside is that I get to go out and actually experience all these situations that I'd toss the Naruto characters in (except the ninja stuff, but lets be real, I mostly wrote modern universe stuff). Like it's honestly pretty sad in a way because I had no friends in high school that I'd do things with so I'd write stories about the Naruto characters all being good friends and doing fun stuff together, or RP it here on CS. That's basically what it all translates to me now. And I would get so excited thinking about these characters that aren't even real and the dynamic they all had with each other because that was arguably something missing from my life when I was younger.
So I don't cringe. I probably wouldn't share all these old stories with people now, but I won't disown the obsessive Naruto phase because it gave me something to focus on when I was pretty much a loser IRL. Obviously it worked because I had an online presence - like here, for example. Honestly this club was so much fun from like 2011-2014. We filled the V2 thread in under a year, if I recall correctly. And all the RPs and flopped contests and secret santas were a blast. I bet you thought I forgot about that blasphemous Christmas RP that completely went off the rails very quickly, LMAO. I stopped by this club first, I haven't explored the rest of the old threads I was part of. But I'm gonna go pop into a few other places here and have some flashbacks, lol.
Good times.
I'm serious.
It is absolutely far quieter here now than it's been in past years but I think that's expected considering the fandom itself has shrunk significantly now that the series is long over.
Still happy to see some regulars still poking in around here. Hello Noni + Lady + all u cool peeps! (Not sure if any regulars changed their usernames and i dont recognize them - I know I changed my username a year or two ago and also for some reason my icon is Tara and now its my russian wife)
So this is me, ex-Kibachu, saying hello!!!
I'm honestly gonna bookmark CS again so I don't forget about it and feel like a jerk when I randomly disappear for a year HAHA.
<3
Last edited by ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ on Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Sorry for my consecutive months of inactivity. Your boy here's doing that adult thing. Bummer, right? I still check CS once in a while so PM me if you're still around and wanna catch up <3 And yes, I'm still filling my signature with stamps like its 2010!
☣DeadRabbitHopes☣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:30 am

don't make me cry
i recently did the same
skipped out on CS and all the fanfiction and the role plays because it wasn't the "adult thing"
naruto, this club, it was all a major thing for me too. it was always so fun and it was also so hilarious
built up some cool online presence, mates and memories
couple of weeks ago talking to a friend about what we used to do as kids and i explained CS and stuff
she encouraged me to come back and seeing this thread was both heartbreaking [how inactive] & heartwarming [cause it brought back so much man]
im making the effort to return because being an adult isn't about letting go of those things i used to love
being back on CS, rp'ing and writting stupid fanfiction again has made me so much happier and i've onloy been back for like a month xD
i do hope you, king of the kibachu's, do pop back more often as well
ive missed you dear dear friend <3

also....

no kiba.

edit ;; all our cringe rp's man when i could only write five setences.
and now im doing rp posts of like 1500 words + like wat???
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:58 am

♔ Lady Luck ♚ wrote:
no kiba.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm considering going back to RP, maybe I can find one that doesnt die out or ignore my character after like 20 posts, LOL.
Gonna be honest though, idk how I'd survive now in a Naruto RP because I went from knowing everything about the world to forgetting pretty much all of it except for the main characters and some story line.

OH BUT over the summer, I got super sick and just binged a season or two of Naruto (like all the Chunin exam stuff) and it was honestly tear jerking remembering all the characters and listening to the theme song again. WE ARE FIGHTIIING DREAMMMERRSSS, NAAA NA NA NANAAA NA NA NA
The soundtrack is still a banger. I think that brings out the most nostalgia. And I'm glad that one battle song was a meme for a while. I forget how to hyperlink a word but its this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXIbWX999V0

:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Sorry for my consecutive months of inactivity. Your boy here's doing that adult thing. Bummer, right? I still check CS once in a while so PM me if you're still around and wanna catch up <3 And yes, I'm still filling my signature with stamps like its 2010!
☣DeadRabbitHopes☣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔ Lady Luck ♚ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:25 am

i don't do group rps atm because of time
so all mine have been 1x1
two of them at the moment are naruto related and i to have magically forgotten so much lore
BUT
it's all okay because both of the people im RP'ing with are actually new to the naruto fandom and pretty much no nothing.
So i look like some sort of naruto scholar to them at moment and our rp's are literally set after the land of waves openning arc xD

atm mums baught the last dvd volumes of the series so we are pretty much rewatching them
in the mid of the ninja war atm so it's nice to see all thats going on.
a r t | s t o r a g e

lady luck likes to make a lot of
artwork but
she also likes to make
alot of characters.

the lil guy on the left is a cute
vampire boy
for sale <3
if interested please send me a
PM or click HERE!

r e p l i e s | m a r s h y ❤
♔ Lady Luck ♚

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☣DeadRabbitHopes☣ » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:29 am

I have watched nothing of the anime version of the end of the series (like the final war)
I'm curious to see what that looks like cause I think I was only caught up on the manga but the anime hadn't been finished when I poofed. I might try and finish the anime because I could barely follow what was happening in the comics, lmao. The politics crashed down HARD at the end there. Such a dramatic difference between Part 1 and Part 2.
☣DeadRabbitHopes☣

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Noni Gailin Ayrenin~ » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:21 pm

Hey ya'll!

I'm glad to see a real conversation going on in here, hah.
I too, have forgotten a large portion of the Series. I know enough to give a long-winded synopsis, but unfortunately not enough small details to make me sound legit. I still have copies of some of the books- I remember I couldn't get them anymore because our walmart stopped carrying them. The series means a lot to me as it does to all of you, though, and it helped my get through high school. Sure I couldn't compare my tiny-tot struggles to fighting a war, but it at least gave me something to latch on to that was consistent. A new chapter every Wednesday that I could read after school pushed me through the week, ya know?

The world of Adulting is a hard one, I can certainly agree to that. Late as ever to the real world as I am, I've yet to get my own car or even figure out what I wanna do for further schooling, if anything at all. Life is going to get a bit more stressful, too, as I'll be moving for the first time in 16-17 years. I have to somehow balance a move and work, hah. But it's part of growing up, even if I won't be living on my own.

Maybe we could do a thing here- start re-watching and set weekly goals to keep us all on the same page. And then, like we did every Wednesday, we could review what we'd seen and maybe go into more depth than we had previously.
((Also, I may have to steal that Rollercoaster stamp. ;) I've got 1 and 2 installed on this laptop, and I've been playing them through again.))
Image -...-...-...-ImageImage1,059,569 Image1,189Image-...-...-...-Image

My Dragon Cave Thread
_____________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImageImageImageImage
"....I wish it'd start rainin' money."
Websites to find me on: wrote:
Chicken Smoothie

Flight Rising
Eldemore
Beast Keeper
Wajas

**Lioden
Imagex 492 (M) Imagex 543 (S)
** Lioden is not linked as it is a 16+ Website, however I did still want to list it as something I'm on.

Noni Gailin Ayrenin~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me