Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: Vocaloid Fan Club V5 Under mass updation!

Postby bisylizzie » Sat May 16, 2020 5:48 am

The English release for MegaMix has just been announced!

May 15th, as a digital-only release. Pre-orders gain access to the theme song DLC pack, and there's also a bundle available that comes with the other six DLC packs. Overall, not badly priced compared to importing.

https://youtu.be/IHPYsFgGLXw

And with May 15th, comes the English release for the game, and all the DLC packs being available for all versions. I think it's a pretty decent collection, especially if you don't own a PS4, or just want the game on the go

Still no word on when the extra songs are being made available for Future Tone, though. Eventually.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sxft_blue » Sun May 17, 2020 11:13 pm

Username: sxft_blue
Nickname?:Magik
Country you live in:
Favorite Vocaloid(s):Oliver, Meika Mikoto+Hime, Kagamine Rin+Len
Favorite Pairing:None atm ^^
Favorite Vocaloid Song:Any song by GHOST
How long have you been into Vocaloid?:3-4 months o.o
Other: Hamilton fan <3<3<3
sxft_blue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:50 am

Hatsune Miku has officially moved over from Vocaloid to Crypton's own NewType software, with the opening of preorders yesterday, and the prototype of the engine and her voicebank also being available at the same time.

So far, there's a handful of both originals and covers, with the usual range from untuned to tuned, and opinion seems to be fairly mixed. From what I've heard, I'm not too sure what I think, but I am looking forward to how the full release compares, as well as when more people get ahold of the software and get used to tuning. Also looking forward to Crypton's other characters moving over to the new engine.

And with the MegaMix stream just aired, we now know about a second set of DLC for Megamix, as well as when the 10 new songs to Megamix are joining FT!

The FT DLC releases for Japan on July 2nd, and all ten songs are included, as well as the Catch the Wave module.

And the new DLC for Megamix? A whole new season pass, starting from July 16th, containing mostly returning songs, but also four new songs to the series, with Bless Your Breath and Bring It On as the only two newcomers announced so far (though,they'll be using their original PVs and not getting a 3DPV for PD). As well as that, a free DLC was announced, which contains three of the SEGA Theme DLC songs (but not Magical Sound Shower), and also releasing July 16th. The four new songs coming in this batch were announced to come to FT eventually down the line.
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyokichan » Sun Jul 10, 2022 9:31 pm

I'm shocked by how old this thread is and how long it's been since it's been posted to. (I assume "necroposting" in this forum is okay, considering duplicate threads aren't allowed?) The first post even says that Yohioloid is an upcoming Vocaloid which is incredibly amusing. Is there protocol for remaking Clubs when the original creator of the thread is long gone and can't update the information at the start anymore when it's this outdated? I'm sure this isn't an uncommon occurrence seeing how far back CS goes, but wow that first post goes waaay back.

Regardless, might as well fill out the form at the start for fun.
Username: Kiyokichan
Nickname?: Rin
Pronouns: She/her
Country you live in: USA
Favorite Vocaloid(s): Mikoto/Hime, Rin/Len, Yukari, Miku, and Flower in no particular order
Favorite Pairing: I've been shipping Miku x Rin since middle school so I suppose that one
Favorite Vocaloid Song: I cannot pick a favorite. I simply don't have one. I like too many producers and songs.
How long have you been into Vocaloid?: 11 years and counting!
Other: My first Vocaloid song was Promise (the Rin/Miku duet by Samfree) and this probably had a major effect on what Vocaloid shipping stuff I liked in middle school 'till now, lol. I'm not as into Vocaloid shipping anymore but it's more of a nostalgic activity at this point. Oh, and I've been to two MikuExpos (was supposed to go to a third, but uh, the pandemic happened) and I met Crusher-P in real life once! So that's neat.

Anyways, might be posting to the void here, but figured I'd give it a shot and see if any other Vocaloid fans are still lurking around this site. It's been my main interest for over a decade now and I'm pretty much ready and excited to talk about it at any time.
Rin - She/Her - Adult
I'm returning to the site after 8-9 years of not using it, please be patient with me!
I'm pretty talkative + my sleep schedule practically doesn't exist. I might respond to posts within minutes at some hours and then disappear off the face of the planet to sleep at random intervals.

"doɴ'т ғorɢeт. αlwαyѕ, ѕoмewнere, ѕoмeoɴe ιѕ ғιɢнтιɴɢ ғor yoυ. αѕ loɴɢ αѕ yoυ reмeмвer нer, yoυ αre ɴoт αloɴe."
Kiyokichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:01 am

Hey there!
I'm still about, keep checking in here and there.
Did send a message re. Taking over the club last time that was posted about, but had no response, and was unsure about whether to just take it into my own hands and take it over or not (but if there's some interest, can give it a go when I'm next on my laptop, haha)
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyokichan » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:04 am

Wouldn't that have to be run by the mods first due to the "no duplicate clubs" thing? That would be the main concern, I think. But that sounds fun if we're able to do that! Nice to see someone is still hovering around this thread.
Rin - She/Her - Adult
I'm returning to the site after 8-9 years of not using it, please be patient with me!
I'm pretty talkative + my sleep schedule practically doesn't exist. I might respond to posts within minutes at some hours and then disappear off the face of the planet to sleep at random intervals.

"doɴ'т ғorɢeт. αlwαyѕ, ѕoмewнere, ѕoмeoɴe ιѕ ғιɢнтιɴɢ ғor yoυ. αѕ loɴɢ αѕ yoυ reмeмвer нer, yoυ αre ɴoт αloɴe."
Kiyokichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:20 am

Kiyokichan wrote:Wouldn't that have to be run by the mods first due to the "no duplicate clubs" thing? That would be the main concern, I think. But that sounds fun if we're able to do that! Nice to see someone is still hovering around this thread.

Possibly? Do have the defence of "old owner offered to transfer ownership but hasn't logged in since", haha. But, yeah, I can look into doing that~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kiyokichan » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:20 am

Good luck! I'll be the first to respond to it if it's remade xD
Rin - She/Her - Adult

Kiyokichan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mys » Thu Jul 28, 2022 1:57 pm

I appreciate you wanting to possibly take it over. The op appears to be inactive so you may need some help with the mods? Also considering at least the Crypton Vocaloids, they are no longer Vocaloids since their development is all being moved to Piapro NT, maybe it could be more appropriate to make a club for vocal synths in general? I think Utau already has its own club so any others outside of that? Not sure....

☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Can I tell you something...?

I want to tell you something...

It's just an old story.

I will sing the meanings...

That you taught me...

About devotion...
☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆-☆

Mys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bisylizzie » Fri Jul 29, 2022 1:04 am

Mys wrote:I appreciate you wanting to possibly take it over. The op appears to be inactive so you may need some help with the mods? Also considering at least the Crypton Vocaloids, they are no longer Vocaloids since their development is all being moved to Piapro NT, maybe it could be more appropriate to make a club for vocal synths in general? I think Utau already has its own club so any others outside of that? Not sure....

I did start up a new one, with an expanded focus (kept the Vocaloid part in the title, as gives it more recognisability to people who aren't as familiar with the scene/the fact that there's a much wider world) (Forum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=4758383), it's just kinda waiting to see if people notice and migrate over, haha~
bisylizzie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me